[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im back brothers!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: gettybum.jpg (196KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
gettybum.jpg
196KB, 534x712px
boy oh boy what a day brothers! I have been to the year 10000AD and man I seen some things YOU PEOPLE WOULDNT BELIEVE!There was a war between bumming and non bumming androids - the bummers won!JOHN TITOR looked very pleased INDEED.man oh man my ass is sore but a great TIME WAS HAD BY ALL.IM going to 1215 next - mAGNA CARTA TIME dongs!
>>
I feel like the normans would be world class bummers
>>
>>19113208
Are you for real? ;)0
>>
File: funnymede.jpg (96KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
funnymede.jpg
96KB, 660x371px
>>19113219
FOR REAL BROS (NOT HOES)! I just come bag from the Magna CARTA signing - man you wudna believe the shit thats going down.TITOR has been up to his old tricks with Tammy (aka DOC) HOLLIDAY. Man what a bumfest.Most of the English soldiers were queers. I got King John to safety before he was anally intruded but he couldnt sign because the English scribe had put the pen in his ASS! Man I got outta there.These memories will be lost like TEARS IN RAIN
>>
File: vagincourt.jpg (409KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
vagincourt.jpg
409KB, 1200x800px
I just gone and done it now lads!I been to 1415 and got caught up in the Battle of Agincourt!Man it was bummers central. I put my special Testosterone powder that I bought from Leonidas in their wine barrels and then flooded the camp with French Hookers.They were all to tired to fight each other!More like the battle of VAGINCOURT.The arrows were as thick as TEARS IN RAIN
>>
You have any proof?
>>
File: blackbaeays.jpg (20KB, 343x246px) Image search: [Google]
blackbaeays.jpg
20KB, 343x246px
>>19113321
Only my words of wisdom and truth, brother!I try to take photos but the time slip makes them blur LIKE TEARS IN RAIN
>>
File: IMG_0944.jpg (200KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0944.jpg
200KB, 480x600px
>>19113208
Is this supposed to be a troll? Because it's like a train wreck of cliches and dead memes. Lurk more. Please.
>>
>>19113368
I'm actually just trying to be polite. I think some people are already in screen punching mode.
>>
>>19113344
>LIKE TEARS IN RAIN

If you say this one more God damn time, I'm going to find you and stick it in your pooper. Your recently reconstructed anus won't hold up to my 12" BBC.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.