[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any aliens like the Xenomorphs exist in real life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 25

File: XenomorphXX121.png (864KB, 640x820px) Image search: [Google]
XenomorphXX121.png
864KB, 640x820px
Do any aliens like the Xenomorphs exist in real life?
>>
>>19111347
I think insectoid ayyliums could exist. I don't know if acidic blood would be evolutionarily favorable to transfer ions and nutrients through the body, though.
>>
>>19111357
>I don't know if acidic blood would be evolutionarily favorable to transfer ions and nutrients through the body, though.
Maybe but you have to admit it'd be pretty cool though
>>
>>19111379
It would as a defense mechanism to deter predators, yes. It all depends on the environment though; i.e. Environmental conditions that would make acidic blood favorable to natural selection

Or perhaps the vectors through which the blood travels are lined with a highly alkalinic material that prevents the body from dissolving from the inside
>>
>>19111388
I'm sorry for rambling I'm drunk and have a huge scienceboner for ayyliums
>>
>>19111521
Are you sure?
>>
>>19111552
Yes.
>>
File: salty.jpg (102KB, 634x440px) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
102KB, 634x440px
>>19111347
We have animals on earth like Salt Water Crocodiles, which are incredibly dangerous.

It's highly likely that on some distant planet there are dangerous aliens.
>>
>>19111347
Considering that there's 10 trillion galaxies in the known universe I'd say the odds of an exact replica of a real Xenomorph on an alien planet would be about several quadrillion to one, so yes. It would most likely be both an aquatic and land creature. Do Xenomorphs swim in oceans?
>>
>>19111347
According to visions of hell, yes. Some say that those beings are trapped in another dimension.
>>
File: U wot.jpg (218KB, 820x774px) Image search: [Google]
U wot.jpg
218KB, 820x774px
>>19111716
>>
>>19111347
>>
Well wasps already breed slot like xenos...so feel free to imagine how scary other insects find them...

As for other traits being possible the answer is mostly no...sadly

No possible way to mature that fast the energy requirements would be enormous.
Wall crawling at that size is likely right out unless surface to dig into with claws and then not as fast.
Acidic blood would not be likely though perhaps a non carbon lifeforms.
Exoskeleton would be a tough sell at that size too. Possible but not likely.
Retractable jaws are possible...but more neomorph or goblin shark style as opposed to xeno my tongue is another mouth shit...unless that a parasite too sea lice style (look that up for so.e real life greatness)

Overall though you looking at one fucking Hell of an apex predator...I wouldn't say such a thing was impossible completely but very difficult...

The newest fil covenant is best Guess though...it would really have to be engineered but even then outside of an extreme circumstances such a creature would quickly overwhelm its own ecosystem without the intelligence required for farming and livestock husbandry.

Then again nobody ever really tried to communicate with the xeno or push its intellect to far. In the film's they're certainly clever bastards but none of them ever live long enough to show real growth.
>>
>>19111357
I once read a side-story that said their liquids are so acid because they feed on metal and need to digest it very quickly.
>>
>>19111347
No. The whole concept is pretty stupid.
>>
>>19112114
but xenomorph blood can't melt steel beams
>>
>>19112099
So basically nigga you're saying you don't fucking know. good post bruv
>>
>>19111347
99% chance they exist
too many planets, too mane possibilities
too many diverse species of life
>>
>>19112978
Something similar could exists maybe, but not THE xenos
>>
File: was not web.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
was not web.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>19111392
The good folks at Dark Horse International ran an article in 'Aliens' magazine back in 1993 (Vol. 2 #11, p. 30) in which they state that the acid blood is part of a biological battery that powers the AyyLMAO even in the vacuum of space.

Scientists have speculated that being unable to eat tendies like normal people would explain why Linguafoeda Archeronsis ('Archeron Foul-tongue') is so grouchy.
>>
>>19111388
>highly alkalinic material that prevents the body from dissolving from the inside
Strong base and strong acid burst into treats upon contact. There's ways to contain strong shit like fluoride acids.
>>
>>19111388
To deter predators?
Hehehe I see what you did there
>>
Unless someone already invented an angry sexy male android bent on destroying humanity, I think not.
>>
Maybe there's enough life in the universe for a species to be like a large insect. (Un)fortunately, with all the possibilities, its still possible that the sequences of events that led to life on earth are so rare and unique that they happen once a universe. But if there is other life, and it's an active agent (not just plant life) they there is a good chance it has defensive mechanisms for the sake of preserving it's own life. If scorpions had the evolutionary motivation to grow larger, more intelligent, they'd basically be the same thing. But they probably wouldn't be overlords who secretly influence government affairs. Aliens are hardly paranormal if we discover them. It would just be biology. And who knows what biology is capable of..
>>
>>19111347
>>19111357
The acid could just be like a thin membrane of fluid that covers the blood vessels and when injured it mixes with the blood and turns it into an acid on expulsion
>>
>>19111647
Why can't we just be friends
>>
File: baphomet+funny.jpg (30KB, 215x320px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet+funny.jpg
30KB, 215x320px
>>19111707
Xenomorphs are master swims. Their sopose to be the apex predator of the universe
https://youtu.be/cv7_7dSbaOk
Look at its aerodynamic shape long tall and movements in the water. If it wanted it could move faster than most fish
>>
>>19112099
>covenant
>engineered
>overwhelm ecosystem
That's probably the point. Wipe out the planet of all life, then allow the xenos to die out some how. I didn't think this out but yeah. Purely extermination.
>>
>>19111347
Yes there's a whole bunch of them in the Altair system. The third planet, to be exact.
>>
>>19111347
Yes, and they are extremely hostile
>>
>>19113816
I would imagine its something like this, oxidization would cause it to become acidic, sort of like how blood changes color based on oxidization levels
>>
>>19113865
dat ass
>>
>>19111347
just you wait til the next deep sea thread.
>>
>>19115045
Deep sea ;')
>>
File: giant_skulls_2.jpg (54KB, 463x373px) Image search: [Google]
giant_skulls_2.jpg
54KB, 463x373px
>>19111347
>Xenomorphs
Yes. Have you ever read Genesis 6? Basically, fallen angels had "sons of renown" with woman, these sons are known to have grown up to 13 feet, archeologists and native people have seen these skulls and bodies. The idea of this created began from them, like any other idea it comes from something.
>>
>>19115188
>these sons are known to have grown up to 13 feet,
The Bible sure doesn't say that. All it says is that there were giants. It doesn't even say the giants were these sons, merely that the people born were powerful.

>archeologists and native people have seen these skulls and bodies
Which are all hoaxes.
>>
File: there-were-giants.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
there-were-giants.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
>>19115219
>The Bible sure doesn't say that. All it says is that there were giants. It doesn't even say the giants were these sons, merely that the people born were powerful.
Fallen angels aren't the giants my friend. "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose... when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." (Gen 6:2-4)
They were powerful indeed, but also huge. "There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."(Numbers 13:33)
! cubit equals 1.5 feet. That's just above 13 ft, but I admit he was probably was a few in. smaller. to fit. "(For only Og king of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaim. Behold, his bedstead was an iron bedstead; it is in Rabbah of the sons of Ammon. Its length was nine cubits and its width four cubits by ordinary cubit.)" ( Deuteronomy 3:11)
>Which are all hoaxes
There are a few that been hoaxes, due to people sharing fake info. on fb due to good photoshop and hype. However, if you dig in the right places and check sources. You'll uncover what the Smithsonian Institute has for centuries tried to hide from the public, that giant fossils were in the Americas before Europe set foot on this soil.
>>
>>19111347
are you fucking autistic
>>
They're called demons
>>
>>19111707
Yes there are swimming aliens
>>
>>19115416
>if you dig in the right places and check sources. You'll uncover what the Smithsonian Institute has for centuries tried to hide from the public, that giant fossils were in the Americas before Europe set foot on this soil.

Got any proof of that?
>>
>>19111347
since the universe is endless with infinite possibilities, the answer is most likely yes.
>>
File: predator-2018-shane-black-aliens.jpg (149KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
predator-2018-shane-black-aliens.jpg
149KB, 1400x700px
>>19113865
>apex predator of the universe

Oi, fuck you.
>>
File: Resize.png (360KB, 1560x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Resize.png
360KB, 1560x1170px
>>19117545
Psssh. Everyone know one on one no armour/weapons cheat Xeno's win hands down
>>
>>19112937
xenos did 9/11
>>
>>19111388
That's interesting actually
>>
>>19115416
>>19115219
The myth of the Nephilim (the sons of angels and female human) exists, but there aren't many traces of it in the Bible. If I recall correctly, it's mentioned with a little bit more details in the Torah, but mostly it's some kind of old abrahamic legend similar to the Greek mythology of demi-gods such as Hercules.
>>
>>19118439
The same could be said about a human and a lion, yet we are the ultimate masters of this world. Regardless, I'd still root for the xeno.
>>
File: Engineer.jpg (44KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
Engineer.jpg
44KB, 620x310px
>>19113865
>apex predator

Excuse me.
>>
>>19119423
I think you mean Talmud, because the Torah is in the Bible.
>>
>>19119464
Possibly, yes.
>>
>>19111931
is the green monster supposed to look like the head of a dick or am i just that fucking retarded.
>>
>>19119480
It is supposed to look like a dick. Probably a nod to Geiger's work, which Alien was based on. Facehuggers are vaginas for example. His work has a lot of weird sexualized biomachinery. Or whatever you call what it was he made.
>>
>>19119497
H G Gigers basically did all the artwork and the rest was based off of it. The alien design is his work not a nod
>>
File: Nephilim-News-California-Indian.jpg (602KB, 777x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Nephilim-News-California-Indian.jpg
602KB, 777x1600px
>>19115499
>Got any proof of that?

Jacques Le Maire, 1585–1616
"they found the burial site of a giant, whose bones measured between ten and eleven feet long."
https://libweb5.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/websites/pacific/maire-schouten/maire-schouten.html

Quayle, Stephen. Genesis 6 Giants. Bozeman, MT: End Time Thunder Publisher, 2002. p 190-191
"...early explorers, including Amerigo Vespucci, Sir Francis Drake, Coronado, De Soto Narvaez and others, all talk about giants they encountered on their journeys. These are all documented, eyewitness sightings - which historians currently do their best to hid from the public...."

Be warned, this is the ultimate red pill about the subject.
http://skywatchtv.com/2017/05/04/part-6-unearthing-lost-world-cloudeaters-compelling-evidence-incursions-giants-extraordinary-technology-imminent-return/
>>
>>19119562
I was talking about the green dick monster and why it looks like a dick. I know Giger made the alien design and all of that.
>>
>>19119602
What would be the purpose in hiding large bodies from the public?
>>
>>19111347
At this point you could say that almost any relatively realistic creatures can be found out there. Universe is so large the probability states that some alien with 50 dicks and 20 vaginas possibly exists out there
>>
File: 1412743316794.jpg (403KB, 1600x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1412743316794.jpg
403KB, 1600x1272px
>>19111347

I'm sure the universe is big enough to have silicon based xenos that rape other creatures to make their babies. Nature is scary enough on Earth right now.
>>
>>19111347
If you understand the concept of the universe actually being infinite with infinite possibility, then yes.
>>
>>19111388
>with a highly alkalinic material that prevents the body from dissolving from the inside
So you want to stop acid, with something that reacts with acid.......right.................gj
>>
Not a monster, but tarantula hawks paralyze a tarantula, lay their eggs inside, and the babies eat their way out of a live tarantula, a convinent first meal/incubation chamber.
>>
File: IMG_1820.jpg (104KB, 807x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1820.jpg
104KB, 807x676px
>>19114028
>>
>>19119635
Nothing. While I think the Smithsonian is in possession of oversized human remains, I think the only reason they're not accessible by the public is bureaucracy.
>>
File: human-botfly.jpg (32KB, 550x328px) Image search: [Google]
human-botfly.jpg
32KB, 550x328px
>>19120131
That's nothing, these little bastards parasitize off of humans in much the same way.
Difference is we don't have the decency to die from it most of the time.
>>
>>19111347
Probably most aliens, not in a similar look or features, just that most aliens work like animals and not people.

This raises a question of how Aliens survive other atmospheres or gravity levels so well.
>>
>>19111552
Yes, even to consider such creatures to exist is laughable. How can i possibly even transfer nutrients in acidic blood, it's silly. Use a brain, moran.
>>
>>19120700
>what is the digestive juice in your stomach right now
>>
>>19120773
Human flesh contains extremely weak acid, that is used for dissolving - not transfer. This hypothetical creature, that your species are so afraid of, have a much more acidity and in blood - that makes impossible for us to maintain metabolism. If your pathetic evolution chain did not hinder mental capabilities via too much ape and too little black goo, you would certainly agree with me, fellow homo sapiens.
>>
>>19120837
I tough you meant to say that you couldn't produce acid in your body, nvm.
>>
>>19119603
Oh sorry.
>>19120457
What bureaucracy?
>>
>>19120910
I am glad that we have come to an understanding *facehugs*
>>
>>19119641
>Universe is so large the probability states that some alien with 50 dicks and 20 vaginas possibly exists out there
A hentai artists wet dream
>>
>>19119641
This is false, even an infinite universe doesn't mean everything can exist. It's far more likely that you have repeats.
>>
>>19121048
Kinda like how convergence evolution has had animals from different trees adapting similar thingys
>>
>>19111388
they're giant batteries. They move with hydrollic pressure not muscle. They're basically biologic robots.
>>
>>19119440
Humans wipe out Engineers in the AvP verse. That's why they wanted to kill us in Prom. We're maliciousness incarnate.
>>
>>19120700
Well, "nutrients" is a human concept. The rare times Aliens do eat, its because they need to either heal or reproduce. Their "acid blood" is quite effective at distributing quartz and silicate through their body, which is an Xeno's "nutrient"
>>
>>19119783

the retarded concept, only ballers would fall for this shit
>>
>>19113865
if acid with PH -26 was to suddenly be exposed to water like that, it would cause a huge explosion.
>>
File: Expedition_cover.jpg (23KB, 412x475px) Image search: [Google]
Expedition_cover.jpg
23KB, 412x475px
>>19111347
No, you're more likely to find a "starfish" alien and a humanoid. As there is only one planet with humans, and convergent evolution can only go so far.
>>
>>19111357
>>19111388
>>19112099
>>19113035
>>19114044
>>19120700
>acid blood

Explain again to me - what reason do we have for thinking the acidic fluid in a xenomorph is blood?

Oh right, a last-minute hired medic on a spaceship that's essentially a future towtruck said it was blood after examining a new lifeform for about a day.

The medic that turned out to be a lying, traitorous robot that was put there specifically to make sure the crew got infested and the ship returned without killing the xenomorph.

>biological battery
>>19113816
>>19121207
These all make more sense than acid blood. Or that it's just a completely separate vascular system, like humans have the lymphomic system.
>>
>>19111347
I really hope not. Ever play Alien Isolation?Yeesh. 6 trillion ways to die.
>>
>>19121355
What else could it be, it only comes when the they are injured.

>Xenomorph blood is a potent molecular acid that Xenomorph XX121 contains within its body. A highly corrosive substance, it is capable of burning through virtually any natural or man-made material in short order. While the use of potent acid for blood provides the creature with an obvious defensive mechanism, the fluid's primary purpose is in fact in providing the Xenomorph with its energy.[1][2] Acid blood is one of the Xenomorph's most recognizable physical attributes, and all stages of the creature's life cycle have been found to contain the fluid.
>>
Also, they can digest anything. We have acid in our stomachs.
>>
>>19121362
>What else could it be, it only comes when the they are injured.
Are you really confused as to what other liquids could be inside a moving thing? How about hydraulic fluid? How about battery acid as others have suggested? How about whatever fluid is in the androids? How about a vascular defense system like bombadier beetles have, except over their entire body? How about it's some sort of communication or mating system that only has a byproduct of extreme acidity?

Your quote is useless as the only reason to assume the substance is blood is because the quote calls it "xenomorph blood." What do the footnotes link to? I would check myself, but you didn't even provide a link to your pointless quote.
>>
>>19111357
It doesn't have to be acidic to dissolve things. Could actually be very beneficial for liquefying nutrients.
>>
>>19111347
i thought they were mutant humans and not aliens at all
>>
>>19111347
My penis couldn't handle it if they did.
>>
>>19121355
You'd still call it blood.
>>
>>19121470
Why? You don't call bile blood. You don't call gastric juices, or cerebral fluid, or lymph fluid, or pus, or semen, or any other fluid coming from biological systems blood. Why call something blood that does not have a similar makeup nor similar function to blood?
>>
>>19121488
well, you have a point, if you want to get technical about it, the right term for Xeno blood is Hemolymph.
>>
>>19121519
>Hemolymph
Why? When has there ever been an indication that the fluid has hemoglobin or hemocyanin?

>Hemolymph is composed of water, inorganic salts (mostly sodium, chlorine, potassium, magnesium, and calcium), and organic compounds (mostly carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids). The primary oxygen transporter molecule is hemocyanin.

The fluid is certainly not mainly composed of water and salts.

>It contains hemocyanin, a copper-based protein that turns blue in color when oxygenated, instead of the iron-based hemoglobin in red blood cells found in vertebrates, thus giving hemolymph a blue-green color rather than the red color of vertebrate blood.

The fluid has never been shown to change color when oxygenated, especially not to a blue-green or red color.

What similarity are you citing to make this comparison?
>>
File: tumblr_np134xYirH1qfzcnbo1_400.gif (2MB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np134xYirH1qfzcnbo1_400.gif
2MB, 350x242px
I like this explanation best>>19114044 I don't know why its being ignored
>>19121355
>>19121378

>>19121358
I've tried but I pussied out after my 1st or second encounter with the xenomorph. The movies have never been scary in the slightest but by God I can't handle horror games.
>>19121423
Judging from Prometheus even we are aliens so.... Anyways they use host DNA to adapt to their own/evolve. Their still a separate species.
>>19121552
In his defense they create the alien then in later years do they make up canon so anything could change.
>>
>>19121606
>In his defense they create the alien then in later years do they make up canon so anything could change.
I agree, but if we're trying to make sense of canon as a cohesive thing, then it makes more sense that Ash was either lying or completely wrong when he said "blood."

One anon seemed to quote a wiki about the fluid being an energy carrier, but I can't find such info on the aliens wiki and there's no link to the quote so I don't know what it's citing.
>>
>>19121552
Because its the general fluid in which their organs are suspended in. Acids do react with Oxygen by the way. Strong acids turn yellow / green.
>>
OP is a fucking retard
>>
>>19121650
>Because its the general fluid in which their organs are suspended in.
Where is this stated? How do we know it isn't a vascular system? This is worse than the "acid blood" because that at least has a basis from the movies.
>>
>>19121630
>so I don't know what it's citing
Smells like well constructed fake news
>>
>>19121683
I've read enough alien books and comics to know this. Aside from I dunno, posting pages to you where literally everyone calls it acid blood. All I can say is from anecdotal experience, of seeing 100s of Xenos torn apart. That "acid blood" utterly flows through out their entire body. Aliens are basically hollow except for their blood and organs.

their vascular system is on the OUTSIDE of their body too. You can see tube looking things all over them.
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (91KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
91KB, 640x428px
>>19120131
>not a monster

I wonder who is behind that post.
>>
>>19111357
Could be a way to stop it being eaten, we have poisonous shit on earth. Also might not be blood might just be fluid that's outside the veins.
>>
File: body-cavities-8-638.jpg (55KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
body-cavities-8-638.jpg
55KB, 638x479px
>>19121738
>I've read enough alien books and comics to know this.
Great. Then you'll have no problem referencing where you got that knowledge.

>where literally everyone calls it acid blood

>Explain again to me - what reason do we have for thinking the acidic fluid in a xenomorph is blood?
>Oh right, a last-minute hired medic on a spaceship that's essentially a future towtruck said it was blood after examining a new lifeform for about a day.
>The medic that turned out to be a lying, traitorous robot that was put there specifically to make sure the crew got infested and the ship returned without killing the xenomorph.

>anecdotal experience
Really? Well since I must guess that you aren't completely idiotic and meant "according to this comic I read" instead of "according to this time I encountered a Xenomorph," - which anecdotes are you referring to that give you the idea that it is blood/hemolymph?

That's the irritating thing - save for one guy, everyone disagreeing with me has yet to even attempt to cite their assertions. It's like Flat Earth threads.

>Aliens are basically hollow except for their blood and organs.
We all are. The membrane of our hollow spaces is made of skin and muscle rather than an exoskeleton.

>their vascular system is on the OUTSIDE of their body too
If they have hemolymph, they DON'T have vascular systems.

>You can see tube looking things all over them.
This is probably the level of expertise we were dealing with when the term "acid blood" was coined.
>>
File: 1447380067895.jpg (1MB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1447380067895.jpg
1MB, 1365x2048px
>>19121801
Humans have muscle, Aliens do not. That's what I mean by hollow. Like I said, they move with hydraulic pressure. The big issue here is we're trying to apply Earth bio terms to an Alien creature. All we can do is relate what is closest thing we know. So you can't fault anyone for calling it "acid blood" because there literally isn't a name for "acidic hydraulic pressure fluid that also distributes positively charged ions through out the body"

here is the example I'm going to give you. It's of an Alien / Human / Predator Hybrid. The reason I think this is the most significant example is because EVEN when the Alien exoskeleton is stripped from the equation, they still have Acid blood.
>>
>>19121906
>Humans have muscle, Aliens do not.
Source?
>they move with hydraulic pressure.
Source?
>The big issue here is we're trying to apply Earth bio terms to an Alien creature.
We know they can effectively gestate within carbon-based lifeforms. That implies they have a LOT of similarities.
>Source - everything from the first movie on
We know gestating in different forms of carbon-based life will give them different characteristics.
>Source - introduced in Alien 3, expanded in Dark Horse comics and in AvP (both movies and games) with the Yautja/Xeno hybrid.

>So you can't fault anyone for calling it "acid blood"
I can and have been.
>there literally isn't a name for "acidic hydraulic pressure fluid that also distributes positively charged ions through out the body"
So you make one. That how words come about.
Since Xenomorph is the de facto name for the species (terchnically Xenomorph XX121), I think Xeno- can be used as a good base for the word. Especially since xeno is a prefix meaning "strange, alien, other." As xenos is Greek, it makes sense then to use a Greek suffix for "fluid." The Greek suffix -rrhea means "to flow" and fits just fine.

Thus I will coin the term xenorrhea for the name of the fluid.

>here is the example I'm going to give you.
>"Dunno what you are, dunno what Hell you came from."
This is the person whose statement you are claiming to be authoritative?
>Dunno what you are
This is the person we're supposed to accept knows about Xenomorph biology?

There are people on this board that assert mountains are trees. Why do I care that this person said Xenomorphs have acid for blood?
>>
>>19121958
If this was actual science you wouldn't be wrong. It's just these guys are fiction. There are NO sources on this stuff. There is NO wiki that explains how Xenos work. All I have are comics and books. I've never seen Xeno muscle. I know they're hollow because after they die people often use their exoskeleton as armor.

if you're asking for like a Page from a Comic where a Scientist Explains in Detail how an Xeno Works, that just DOESN'T exist. The man in the comic page I linked has killed 1000s of Xenos and is now killing Xeno/Pred/Human hybrids. That's about as much of an expert on Xeno biology as you're going to get. If you don't accept that guy you won't accept anything.

>Thus I will coin the term xenorrhea for the name of the fluid.
thats an AWFUL name!
there as to be a better name for it.
>>
>>19122003
>It's just these guys are fiction.
The way you determine the "science" of fictional canon is by careful study of the source material. Not by spouting what you think is true and getting upset when someone asks you where you got that from.

>There is NO wiki that explains how Xenos work.
http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Xenomorph_XX121_(Alien)#Blood_and_secretions
This one seems to do this.
>The blood is in fact a component in a biological "battery" that provides the creatures with their energy,[15]
And there's that citation. Except instead of anon who left it here, I'm going to show this source.
> Aliens magazine, Vol. 2 #11, p. 31 (1993)
Reading up on the Aliens Magazine, Issue 11 had this article in it:
http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Aliens_(UK_magazine)
>Article: "Under The Knife" by Jim Campbell, an examination of Xenomorph biology.

THAT is how you research fictional canon. And do keep in mind it is the sad lack of research and citation I am insulting more than the erroneous blood nomenclature.
>>
Xenorrhea is disgusting. You forgo your naming privileges from now on.
>>19122060
Thanks for the research though
>>19121906
No offence but this comic looks shit. I feel very sorry that you wasted your time reading it.

Wish I could add to the discussion
>>
You guys sure are fucking autistic
>>
>>19111347

Yes, its basically the common cold. Minus the acid blood, and all that.
>>
>>19122425
>NO FUN ALLOWED.
>>
>>19122425
You wouldn't enjoy /tg/ then.
>>
File: queen-giant-skeleton.jpg (39KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
queen-giant-skeleton.jpg
39KB, 702x336px
>>19119635
>What would be the purpose in hiding large bodies from the public?
The purpose is so the theory of evolution isn't unvalidated. It would shattered if the public were thought this in history. If that happens, then it means that we are not a product of random chance, but were created by a creator.
>>
>>19123970
1. The bodies are hoaxes or mutated people. We know that already.
2. If tomorrow it suddenly came out that we had a creator and these bodies were 100% real, it wouldn't invalidate evolution. We still have evidence that evolution works, both from the fossil record and in modern things like dogs, fruit flies, even plants like bananas. It would just mean we were created, not that evolution is fake.
>>
>>19122365
>Xenorrhea is disgusting.
As it should be. You don't name the most caustic substance known friendly names like "happy sauce."
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.