[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys spot the phenomenon in this picture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 100_0057.jpg (54KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
100_0057.jpg
54KB, 580x773px
Can you guys spot the phenomenon in this picture?
>>
Ez. George Foreman Grill.
>>
Looks like it may be a very tiny kitchen
>>
Star Trek calendar?
>>
Door has no handle?
>>
I know i turned the light off when I left
>>
The same thing as the dress I think. The photo was taken indoors with artifical light, but the surroundings (mainly walls) make it seem as if its daylight. Or its just a picture of a light thats on during broad daylight, then the phenomenon is a power outage.
>>
The way the door opens. It would hit the stove if opened.
>>
>>19111134
Your range hood doesn't appear in this photo.
>>
Two calendars?
>>
File: scared.jpg (119KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
119KB, 425x282px
>>19111134
>Kitchen
>Carpet
>>
File: 20170606_120603.jpg (116KB, 580x772px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_120603.jpg
116KB, 580x772px
>Look pic
???
>>
You live in a third world country?
>>
Omg....it's scary...where...where...where is the woman?
>>
Also looks like the trash bag in the top right was messed with.
>>
>>19111134
The bug on the door. 2spooky
>>
>>19111134

That serial rapist and anal tickler which is hiding in the fridge.
>>
>>19112035
That's 3rd world? Lmfao
>>
>>19112035
nigga that's an average student kitchen.

also, white thing on the top middle/left. the fuck is that?
>>
>>19111134
>magnets on the oven
>instead of fridge

Was this taken in bizzaroworld?!
>>
Is that a toilet seat?
>>
>>19111134
That 4 bar plug socket just hanging off the wall like that is dangerous as fuck
>>
>Two calendars on the walls
>>
>>19112241

>hanging socket
>carpet in the kitchen that would easily soak up a lot of water

Fucking deathtrap.
>>
>>19111134
When you look at the hotspots, you can tell that the fluorescent light is hovering in the center of the room, and not against the far wall. There is no way to explain this if gravity is real.
>>
>>19111960
It's not a particularly good idea, but it's sometimes done. I've seen carpeted kitchens, as well as carpeted bathrooms. The only compelling reason not to do that is that you might need to run a carpet shampooer on it more often than you might in a bedroom or living room. And a reason you might want it is that the room would tend to be echo-y otherwise (lots of hard surfaces, few soft ones).
>>
>>19111134
Why is there a garbage bag on top of the cabinet? Why does it appear to be bleeding?
>>
There's nothing strange about this photo but with the power of suggestion everyone's going to find something out of the ordinary and attribute it to something abnormal/paranormal/spoopy.
>>
Very off design choices along with a Chekov callendar, so it is definitely Russia.
>>
>>19112936
The reason why you don't have carpet in kitchen and bathroom areas is because of water damage. That shit will sit in your carpet and rot the floorboards even if there's underlay.
>>
>>19111134
Your calendar shows April when it's currently June
>>
>>19113789

The picture is from a calender that's 2 years old. I think. I had the same one.
>>
>>19111134
Blood in the pink bag
>>
>>19111134
This efficiency costs $2k a month in NYC.
>>
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!! YOU GUYS DONT SEE THE AYY?!!
>>
>>19111134

The fire that's about to start from the outlet on the right?
>>
>>19111134
reflections brah
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.