[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange ad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: what_is_this..jpg (124KB, 1147x756px) Image search: [Google]
what_is_this..jpg
124KB, 1147x756px
Found this while browsing craigslist. A bike like this is worth way more than that. Thoughts on the bottom text? Seems to me like a message.
>>
>>19110838
Looks like money laundering.
>>
>>19110844
whats that
>>
>>19110838
ISIS bait. Last paragraph is ISIS code.Repetitive aircraft = 9/11, discriminating wolf = lone wolf attacker (this guy). report it.
>>
That makes no sense
>>
Worthless box
Ingenious brigade
Sufficient edge
Expert peripheral
Shaking heel
Repetitive aircraft
Discriminating wolf
>>
>>19110965
Those are some sick MGS codenames.
>>
Notice how there's no contact info, it's just to get you to email them. The same shit is all over, cars and trucks, in video games for xbox one and ps4 for $100.
>>
File: Untitled.png (855KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
855KB, 1600x900px
>>19110838
similar
>>
>>19111594
this is the same bike.
>>19111556
is right, it's bait for emails.
>>
>/x/phile from houston
what's up bro I'm from h town too

my favorite part of this whole text
>expert peripheral
>>
>>19110838
hey, that's my bike!

ignore: the chair is against the wall and john has a long mustache
>>
Mandeloa effect confirmed.
>>
>>19110838
Bike rider is laying down his arms for a parlez vous Airplane is now offline, cabbage borcht has no offer. Vodka to blame. Roast beef is still medium rare. Capital not received. London bridge will fall down. Dead saints waiting payment of blood now.
>>
>>19111770
70 broken arrows on reset sites and ready for wedding day.
>>
>>19111611
You might want to leave town if you are in Houston is the subtext of the message. Seventy broken arrows seventy locations.

Make your choice quickly before the summer weddings start. It will be shotgun weddings with no love and lost children.
>>
>>19110838
death grips lyrics
>>
Diamonds are not a girl's best friend and potato pancakes will be served burnt on glass plates.

And that's the way it is. Barney going live by fishday.
>>
>>19113057
Escalation is now given green light. No party hats are being delivered for crybaby birthday, lead zoot suits only. Repeat, lead zoot suits only. Jumping Jack is no longer in box and at lawnmower blade sharpening service.

One way and no highway, butter chicken on take away now. Fried rice on take away. Steak and kidney pie left too long and did not pay for meal. Barred from service permanently. No shoes, shirt or service. Manager approved.
>>
I keep my street the same
Pave these potholes see no rain
Lately I seen rain fall close range
Ain’t no thing too clean don’t bang, besides
Can’t trust a man with cream as white
As hundred clean cocaine
I’m custom like you like
Biters in my sights
>>
>>19110878
>>
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FUCKING CANOES YOU FUCKING WANKERS, ALL HAIL THE CANOES THE ONLY TRUTH IN THE WORLD IS THAT CANOES SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE BY GARLIC BREAD RIDING CANOES INSIDE PENGUINS FUCKING CANOES.
>>
>>19113157
Hence the need to escalate matters. Drop off was stolen in middle. Pound of flesh is now the rule. Both eyes are being extracted. To submit to insult has invited injury.

Green light is given, open season declared on all stakeholders. Fenir returns to eat his guests that dined at the meal. Never visit mars or mars would visit you.

Timeline is fixed, no take backs. Zero point August 28th 2018, the tiger is dying and the lion is toothless. Fans will need to be cleaned.
>>
>>19113185
Kino's boat has a hole in it while the pearl is stolen and lost by accident while the fishermen are fighting.
>>
>>19113128
aye doe aye doe aye doe aye doe aye doe bite that
>>
>>19113197
>>19113192
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FUCKING CANOES YOU FUCKING WANKERS, ALL HAIL THE CANOES THE ONLY TRUTH IN THE WORLD IS THAT CANOES SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE BY GARLIC BREAD RIDING CANOES INSIDE PENGUINS FUCKING CANOES.
>>
>>19113215
Mr canoe head and brother Bill are simply frantic about blue berry pie. And urges.
>>
>>19111604
You can't bait emails on CL anymore.
>>
>>19113923
Sure you can.
>>
File: 1404308094164.gif (2MB, 3349x2022px) Image search: [Google]
1404308094164.gif
2MB, 3349x2022px
>>19110838
Markovian Parallax Denigrate
>>
>>19113956
Nah, CL has its own emailing system. Try it now. A bot will immediately will ask you to email "them" back by giving you an email address, which will revile your email address.
>>
>>19110838
Bike guy here. That's a 10 year old 600cc, I'd sell it for the same if I wanted it gone quick. Only 1000's are really expensive
>>
>>19114045
It's called use a disposable email address. Why would you use your real email address online?
>>
>>19114342
I don't. Boomers do. $70 mil was made last year alone.
>>
File: another.jpg (106KB, 1168x776px) Image search: [Google]
another.jpg
106KB, 1168x776px
The original ad was flagged, but I found another ad by the same guy.
>>
>>19114238
Also a bike guy here. All things considered, $1000 is a really low asking price for a cbr in good condition.
>>
>>19110838
send him an email saying "tell me about the wolf" you are welcome op
>>
>>19110838
t. I'm 12 and I never bought anything so I don't know about car/bikes scam schemes.
>>
>>19114768
No shit it's a scammer, but why the cryptic message? That would only make people suspicious.
>>
A lot of these are just run of the mill scams, you email them, they claim to want to do it through an Ebay account or something.
>>
>>19110838
You should phone and ask him about the message. Apparently his number is: (281) 942-2746.
>>
>>19110838
Its Email Bait, very common on these sites.

It usually only gets people who know nothing about the thing being sold. I'm sure that bike is worth a lot more in that condition. Once you email them, you get hit with spam and shit. Usually the posts are made by bots, so to counter this, real users started adding random texts to their posts to prove their real.

Then the people behind the posts, made it so that the bots would do something similar. But its always really obvious.

/x/ needs to get out more.
>>
I've emailed him. Waiting for a response.
>>
>>19115070
We might have ourselves a happening
>>
>>19115061
I get an autistic reaction from the way you use commas
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.