[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (119KB, 373x371px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
119KB, 373x371px
>Formication feeling (Like spiders crawling, biting)
>Complete loss of energy
>Isolated
>People constantly negatively polarized by me
>Antisocial
>Have seen searchlight circling above clouds several times, unexplainable
>See 666 all the time
Any explanations or suggestions to what it is? can give proof of the last if necessary
>Constant bad luck
>>
stop sperging this hard you weird fuck
>>
>>19110669
Did you have shitty parents who shit on your self esteem?
>>
>>19110669
Mental illness or a large series of personality defects that make a feedback loop.
>>
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx9ET67Kjjo2ZHZ0bDAxc3hERm8
>>
>>19110686
No, terrific parents
>>
>>19110669
Sounds like schizophrenia to me. You might want to seek help.
>>
>>19110669
>Formication feeling (Like spiders crawling, biting)
Anxiety.
>Complete loss of energy
Depression.
>Isolated
Depression / Anxiety.
>People constantly negatively polarized by me
You mood probably rubs off on them.
>Antisocial
Depression.
>Have seen searchlight circling above clouds several times, unexplainable
Fuck if I know, but if it was actually ayys then you'd be buttraped by now.
>See 666 all the time
Baader-Meinhoff Phenomenon. Google it.
>>
>>19110846
Could be right. Just don't understand how coincidences can pile up as they seem to in my life. That drive file that i linked to was a video where two consecutive youtube videos pertaining to 'the devil's bible' have 666 in their view count as a glitch. Doing the math, 1/1000 x 1/1000 gives a one out of a million likelihood that this would occur.
>>
>>19110669
age?
are you ugly?
maybe thats why people are mean or disinterested on you.
>>
>>19110884
20 yo
avg to ugly so yh
Not so much that they are disinterested, people are drawn to me or at least think i'm pretty cool, then suddenly get triggered by the smallest possible things
>>
>>19110893
i see, what you do with your life? are you porsuing what you want? do you have any objectives to acomplish?
>>
>>19110730
Ah, probably just schizophrenia then.
>>
>>19110902
>>19110893
also, what you think of yourself? you feel comfortable with the person you are today?
>>
>>19110669
Stop smoking meth dumbass.
>>
Sounds like schizophrenia. You shouldn't be feeling spiders crawling on you so that's probably a hallucination. These beliefs can also be delusions as well.

Antisocial and isolation are symptoms as well as complete loss of energy.

Question: do you ever have problems moving or you do something repeatedly?

How would you describe your ability to express emotions in your face and voice?
>>
>>19110902
Biggest is figuring out wth is wrong with me and making a better living in my trade. That's really all I want in life at this point
>>
>>19110915
The only drug i have ever smoked is weed, and I haven't touched it in two years.
>>
>>19110893
>smallest possible things
can you describe a few examples?
>>
>>19110918
No, I can easily pass as a reg. I'm awkward and sometimes stutter tho
>>
Could be bipolar disorder... Do you either feel like fucking shit or fucking great with no inbetween? How impulsive are you?
>>
>>19110919
have you tried to talk with a psychiatrist yet?
it's probably a psychique disorder.
>>
>>19110924
Well my bro got super pissed yesterday since I was at my parents and printed a packet that I couldn't use. He said I wasted paper, but I mean there wasn't much I could do. Well within reach of human nature, but it just seems like silly stuff like that happens very frequently
>>
>>19110944
i feel, but sometimes it's months feeling sad, or happy, somedays im sad, somedays im happy, sometimes idk why
>>
>>19110946
I have never, I have considered but always worry about the potential lasting effect that could have. I worry about being labeled mentally ill, and the problems that it could pose in employment and otherwise
>>
>>19110951
maybe you are not used to people complaining, humans like to do that a lot.
My brother does it a lot, i take a deep breath every time he bitch about anything with me
>>
>>19110957
get some lithium nigga
>>
>>19110944
I wouldn't say that necessarily. I think my mood is pretty natural like everyone else
>>
>>19110957
If it's long periods of depression with long periods of energy and impulsivity and reckless behavior, you're probably bipolar and need to get on some stabilizers. Those things you're probably seeing could be from the manic phase and you're gonna feel like shit in a few weeks so do it quick.

>>19110962
When it comes to mental illness, you don't have to say that you have a condition unless it's important to the job like the military. Same thing with other physical conditions or illnesses.
>>
>>19110962
but you have to consider that this disorder could just be your brain using the wrong dose of substances, and this could be easily treated
>>
>>19110974
bruh you just said you get months of happiness and months of sadness. That shit ain't normal. If you're going from 0 to 10, that's not normal. Normies tend to shift slowly and slightly.
>>
>>19110972
what's that?
>>
>>19110985
That wasn't my reply. it wasn't op, check it man
>>
>>19110991
then get yourself a trip, mate. How the fuck are we supposed to know.
>>
>>19110985
>>19110957 <- that was me talking
>>
>>19110976
That's at least good to know, because I am thinking about it. I'm definitely past any manic phase of it though, this is something that I've been feeling the last two and a half years
>>
>>19110669
Relax and meditate. Your mind is creating this and it's accelerating. It's just another thing you have to deal with if you delve into the supernatural world. Imagination and reality aren't so different.
>>
Embrace your negativity instead of resisting it
>>
>>19110669
sell that shit before he takes it and you get nothing
>>
>>19110871
>coincidences can pile up as they seem to in my life

That would be what schizophrenia does, yes. The coincidences SEEM to pile up, but in reality you are just suffering from pareidolia; you're recognizing patterns that aren't actually present in objective reality. It'd be less accurate to say "you're just making it up", but it's more along the lines of the coincidences you're noticing have little or no actual connection.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.