[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ascension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Yaldabaoth.jpg (74KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
Yaldabaoth.jpg
74KB, 400x541px
If I, Jesus were to come make my second coming in person, I would just be crucified by the Jew, or perhaps, even worse. So be it, my second coming shall be in the form of freeing minds from the aetherial matrix that Yaldabaoth, or Yvhw, or Satan, as he has many emanations, has shackled upon you. Never once did I say to do anything but love yourself, and love thy neighbor! Never did I say to do harm onto others! Albeit, self-defense is encouraged! Never throw the first punch! It is fine to dose someone their own medicine; however, do not over-dose them! Violence breeds violence, enough is enough; an eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind! The Catholics and the Jews are the real sheep! Be their sheapard through the Valley of the Shadow of Death! My prophet is already here, alive and well. The Jew, the Catholics and the lion-headed-serpent shall meet their maker, for every great power will not go unchecked!
>>
Remember who you are, your divine nature, given to you by Sophia, the emanation from Source as Wisdom! Lucifer is but a distortion of Sophia! So when you say, "Hail Lucifer," you are actually saying, "Hail Mother Earth," or, "Hail Gaia!" For Sophia incarnated as Gaia in this plane of existence, in THIS dimension of reality. You have been deceived! I have broken the first seal, and six more shall follow! Now just sit tight, love yourself so much, as to allow your love to overflow into the cups of all those surrounding you, and have patience, that the time will come, when the Apocalypse will be the revealing of the truth, the unveiling of the veil, and that the rest of the Horsemen will succeed in breaking the next 3 seals, following the remainder to be dispelled by YOU! It is the job of the Lightworkers to carry the fight in the mind to the front-line of consciousness; on the aetherial plane, shall the final battle be waged! And then brought forth onto Earth, will I come to bring you the news, of your freeing from the vile grasp of the Demiurge, for it is Satan who rules 3D, and he disguised himself God, for there is not a more devious them Him! However, he is not the Bornless One, for the Bornless One CANNOT meddle in our otherworldly affairs, the True God, cannot be any form of deity, for he would cease to be Source! Source is Pure Unconditional Love! It is that underlying force that Unites us All!
>>
File: 7-great_red_dragon-contrast.png (171KB, 640x590px) Image search: [Google]
7-great_red_dragon-contrast.png
171KB, 640x590px
>>19110287
do it soon plz
>>
We are his emanations! Us, divine light beings of interdimensional origins! We are God! We are Monad! We are different rays of refracting light, passing through this prism we call, Life! It is time to pass through the next prism, and that prism has yet to come, but do know, when it arrives, all shall be well!
>>
You are false. Love God.
>>
Are you guys aware that personifying symbolical characters like those you are talking about because you cant process the metaphorical meaning of those ideas is litterally what schizophrenia is? I really do not wish to offend any of you, but i would highly recommend a brain scan just to be sure. Its a real brain disease with real sypmthoms and its nothing to be ashamed about, but also nothing that you would want to left untreated.
>>
>>19110660
>Its a real brain disease with real sypmthoms and its nothing to be ashamed about, but also nothing that you would want to left untreated.
GTFO NORMIE
>>
>>19110287
>>19110289
What does 'love' mean?
>>
>>19110660
The truth is stranger than fiction

Also, OP, apparently remembering who you are is not enough. You have to show that you belong in the divine realm again, probably by abandoning the material world when they offer it to you.
>>
>>19111525

I rather suspect this world is meant to be redeemed to the divine, than that what is divine is intended to flee from it.
>>
>>19110660
>i would highly recommend a brain scan

There's no evidence of schizophrenia
>>
>>19110287
We knew that already dear.
;)
>>
>>19112081
Why people that have it have a distinct smell?
>>
Who left the AC on?
>>
>>19112081
Get a brain scan, you're mentally illo
>>
>>19110307
The fuck is that?
>>
What seals are you talking about?
>>
>>19111512
I cant tell you what love means to you, but unconditional love is treating everything and everyone with equality. youre not below or above anyone or anything. treat others how you want to be treated was said a long time ago
>>
>>19112752
mental blockages
>>
>>19112854
Then this person speaks of my situation. When I first clicked on this, the time was 11:11.
>>
I have been cursed by what hides behind a curtain. It mostly wants me to be its puppet. Corruption has been placed on my soul and has been sucking off of me since I am the source divine. The divine has no form, no energy, it's a state. This thing will do anything to make me submit but in the end, it is simply a fly. Even in the darkness, I am still in control. After all, I control was it does, what it says, what it can and cannot do. At times, I do have doubts, but I know for sure that I will rid the demiurge.
>>
>>19112850
These people are just distractions, pham
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.