[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a spirit more positively involved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wetcalico.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wetcalico.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
Here are the broad strokes:
Dad died unexpectedly in the house a while back. I found him when I stopped over for lunch. I tried CPR, called 911, called Mom. It's a blur after that. Funeral, burial, trying to move on with life.
Fast forward a few years.
One night I was back at the house for dinner with Mom. Things weren't going so well with me and my girlfriend and I asked maybe, if it was ok, could I move back home?
Just then, in the kitchen, the top popped off a bottle of olive oil like a celebratory champagne cork. The screw top flew 10 feet. Olive oil is not carbonated to my knowledge. It was shocking to us.
Dad always wanted me to live at home so I interpreted this as him signaling me to move back to the house.
So /x/, is my interpretation correct? And, if his spirit is still around the house, how do I make contact? I miss him very much.
>>
I believe your interpretation is correct. Spirits of loved ones are always trying to communicate. The amount of energy required to blow the cap off was probably pretty intense for a spirit, showing just how excited he was to hear that. Your dad is still around bro, talk to him and watch your enviroment for answers. It could come in the form of a shiver or a colorful butterfly landing on you.
>>
>>19110390
thank you for taking the time to respond. i appreciate it.
is there a method/ritual to enhance communication without drifting into the occult in a potentially harmful aspect? i mean no disrespect but i'm pretty conventional in my views on the afterlife, and wouldn't want to selfishly jeopardize anyone's final rest.
>>
>>19110459
I don't think it's a good idea. I believe there are ways, but I also believe they are shady at best. Sometimes you just have to know your dads still around and that communication with him isn't very plausable, a medium might work, but I always feel they might be lieing or such.
>>
>>19110542
fair enough. thanks again and all the best.
>>
>>19110567
you aswell
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.