[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've fallen from the light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4710.jpg (65KB, 728x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4710.jpg
65KB, 728x832px
I was doing good. I felt the connectivity. The overwhelming energies. I could open my 3rd eye and feel the pressure in my forehead. I felt the connectedness to something greater than me.
And then I went to a brothel in Mexico.
I was an unstoppable force. Sexual prowess like you wouldn't beleive. No connection. No feeling. No remorse. Just pure animalistic sexual drive. Multiple women.
Now...I feel nothing. Everything is physical, nothing is significant. There is no energies or feeing of wonder in life.

I am in the plane of man. The plane of the beast. My sexual energy is literally uncontrollable. Constantly horny, no focus, just keep thinking about more wild shit I can do with hookers.
I've fallen from the light into the darkness of man.

What happened to me and how do I fix this?
>>
>>19110235
>feel the pressure in my forehead
stop taking stims before you stroke out ffs
>>
>finally lost my virginity omg lmao ahhh
>>
>>19110235
We struggle to balance the desires of our bodies with the aspirations of our souls.
>>
>>19110235
>I went to a brothel in Mexico.
>I was an unstoppable force.
>What happened to me and how do I fix this?
here's a tip fucko: they don't test for STDs in Mexican brothels like they do in Nevada
>>
>>19110235
You werent like that before, so why do you fear you will be like that forever. Dont be a child, stop taking yourself so seriously and stop making so much drama. Just go with it - fuck the shit pf those bitches, after a while you gonna get bored and go back to looking for a higher meaning, and when you are old you wont regret denying yourself your dreams(even if they are basic)
>>
>>19110235
The Christians say you're goin to hell. Sorry bub.
>>
>>19110235
http://www.littleknownpubs.com/Rumi17.htm

Relevant part:
" There are three kinds of creatures. First there are angels, who are pure spiritual conscience. Worship, service and the remembrance of God are their nature and their food. They eat and live upon that essence. Like fish in the water, their mattress and pillow are the water. Angels are pure and free of lust, so what favor do they gain by not yielding to such desires? Since they are free of these things, they have no struggle against them. If they obey God’s will it is not counted as obedience, for this is their nature, and they cannot be otherwise.

Second are the beasts who are pure sensuality, having no spiritual conscience to restrain them. They too are under no burden of obligation.

Lastly, there remains the poor human being, who is a compound of spiritual conscience and sensuality. We are half angel, half beast. Half snake, half fish. The fish draws us toward water, the snake toward the earth. We are forever in battle. If our spiritual conscience overcomes our sensuality, we are higher than the angels. If our sensuality overcomes our spiritual conscience, we are lower than the beasts.

“The angel is saved through knowledge,

The animal - through ignorance.

Between the two struggle the people of this world.”
>>
>>19110235
You haven't "fallen", you just realize you have a dark side. Everyone does. Just embrace it and try to be a good person and that's the most you can do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.