[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the basic gestalt on skinwalkers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21

File: faceless.jpg (27KB, 350x395px) Image search: [Google]
faceless.jpg
27KB, 350x395px
What do they want? How common are they? How do you spot one? How do you kill it?

Give me the whole enchilada. Thanks.
>>
>>19109895
>What do they want?
for you to take your meds
>How common are they?
As long as your prescription lasts, none
>How do you spot one?
don't take meds
>How do you kill it?
take your meds
>>
how about you pay me something
>>
>>19109895
You defeat a skinwalker by fucking off or knowing their human name but there are barely any skinwalkers left

You kill a fleshgait by tricking them into overdosing in drugs or drinking gasoline before being set on fire. You trick them into doing that by acting like it's normal human behavior as the fleshgait will try and blend in. Of course you have to have the fleshgait replace someone for that to be possible. Alternatively cover some really fucking strong caliber bullets in white ash and get them blessed by a navajo shaman. Should fuck it up at least
>>
>>19109939
Always been curious but would other culture's traditions work or have any effect on it, like either a cross/holy water or crescent, or maybe even something from a pagan mythos?
>>
>>19110083
If silver works on any creature of evil anywhere by the virtue that it's evil alone then it would work on any other creature of evil. Why not?
>>
>>19109937
Nice try, skinwalker
>>
>>19109895
natives know but they ain't tellin. why should they? you stole their world. stay off the rez.
>>
>>19109895
From what I could gather, skin walkers are malevolent cannibal native Americans that are cursed with insatiable hunger.

Goatmen seem to enjoy horrifying humans, but most say they generally don't physically harm humans.

Fleshgaits behave like skinwalkers, but we're not brought about by being cursed tribesmen.
>>
>>19109895
"Skinwalkers" are rogue navajo shamans that chose the dark side and ritually murdered their family to gain spooky kinda-shapeshifting-but-not-really powers.
They're also boring as fuck and nobody cares about them and they're pretty much extinct already anyway.
"Skinwalkers" are also an umbrella term used by /x/ to describe any kind of shapeshifting and/or smelling like a rotting corpse cryptid.
And since OP is a faggot who didn't specify which ones he was talking about, we're once again doomed to spend this entire thread arguing over what's a skinwalker and what isn't.
>>
>>19109895
Killing a skinwalker? Don't be silly anon, skinwalkers are cool. They are peaceful creatures, they just don't like when you go to their forests
>>
>>19109895
I wouldn't worry about that, OP.
>>
>>19111213
t. Skinwalker

I'm onto your tricks, shaman of the night!
>>
File: 1496165869773.jpg (50KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496165869773.jpg
50KB, 1366x768px
>>19111239
Pssh, what? No I'm not a skinwalker. I'm your average human 4chan user, stop worrying about it
>>
>>19109937

about tree fiddy?

GOT DAM LOCHNESS MONSTER YOU AIN'T GETTIN ME
>>
>>19111250
Pssh, only a SKINWALKER would enjoy the 1987 classic "The Princess Bride"!
>>
>>19111263
FUCK THEY FIGURED ME OUT!! I gotta morph into another human QUICK
>>
>>19111282
Just kidding dude lolololololo a skinwalker wouldn't dare shitpost on /x/ RIGHT?
>>
Howdy pardners, nice thread you got here yee haw.
>>19111288
Yeah who would honestly believe a friggin fraggin SKINWALKER would post on this Texas horse wranglin site
>>
>>19111293
Right? Who would believe a skinwalker would post on a mongolian Nike sweatshop factory discussion forum?

Only a SKINQALKER WOULD BELIEVEVTHAT
>>
File: 1496103910578.gif (3MB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496103910578.gif
3MB, 298x200px
>>19111301
Simply rootin and tootin

>>19109895
Back on topic, I reckon that they just wanna be friends with camp goers, I recommend headin yer keester over to Blue Rock State Forest in Ohio. Hear there's a purdy dandy Skinwalker there
>>
File: IMG_0121.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>19111311
How would a Texan know about a Skinwalker in Ohio?
>>
>>19111322
Uhhhhhhhh, I got a pardner who lives in Ohio?
>>
>>19111325
Sure, sure. Be careful out there. I hear skinwalkers with a stereotypical Texan drawl like to shitpost on /x/. Many such cases!
>>
>>19111335
Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep a peeper out for 'em
>>
>>19111339
If you find a skinwalker named Bob, call him a faggot for me. He owes me tree fiddy.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 774x809px
You need to either speak their Indian name outloud for any damage to be done to them (not probable) or harm them with a weapon coated in ash from the White Ash Tree. Skinwalkers used to be a common and seriosuly taken topic on /x/ but have divulged into board-meme culture now. If you are really curious I would research them outside of /x/.
>>
Skinwalkers is no laughing matter had a run in with one of them in my old hometown Utah. I really don't know what they want and they're not that common anymore. How do you kill one you really can't kill one all you can do is stun them what you can do that is if you do massive damage to their body fires are explosives really high caliber bullet so you can cripple their limbs so they can't come after you.
>>
File: 1496167694916.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496167694916.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>19111348
Damn it Loch Ness Monster this is my damn thread, get outta here!
>>
File: 1476096940172.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1476096940172.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
>>19111093
>we're
>>
File: IMG_0122.jpg (9KB, 150x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0122.jpg
9KB, 150x214px
>>19111373
FUCK YOU BOB WHERE'S MY TREE FIDDY
>>
>>19111403
I DON'T OWE YOU SHIT FUCK OFF BACK TO THE OCEAN YOU 3 MILLION YEAR OLD FAGGOT
>>
File: 1488318882699.jpg (398KB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1488318882699.jpg
398KB, 2048x1448px
>>19110083
If your conviction is strong enough it might work to at least hold them back. Kek, an American with enough patriotism could probably cause some damage with their favorite gun.
>>
>>19111093
The first one would be wendigos.
>>
>>19111489
You mean jingoism, and I could shoot God dead.
>>
File: 1440679673735.png (71KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440679673735.png
71KB, 1000x700px
>>19111213
Nice try, skinwalker
>>
Assuming you're talking about the nagoshi kind of skinwalkers. They're the oldest sentient things on this side of the world, more or less. Amorphous beings tied to consciousness-objects in storage.

They're not actually evil, per sae, just really pissed off and generally indiscriminate about how to deal with being pissed off. They're also powerful as fuck, being a subclass of the archangel object designed to serve a different god.

>What do they want?
They're still brooding over the whole 'humans' thing. When they were made, they got some humans to act as servants. Had a whole 'civilization' set up, but it got rekt by another group of wandering humans, who in turn got rekt by another, who lasted quite a while before getting rekt by the so-called first nations, who got rekt by europeans. Nagoshi haven't really taken to any since the third group, and are bound to not take roles that would allow them to save one group or another, so...

>How common are they?
Fuck, I don't know. 2000 years ago there were 10 or so, but they've been dying one by one, so probably less. Might not even be any left.

>How do you spot one?
Pure luck, mostly. The only real identifying characteristic is gold eyes, but that's only really noticeable if they're taking the form of someone else you know who doesn't normally have gold eyes.

>How do you kill one?
Can't. Best you can do is hope one lets itself die, if that's your goal. They can die voluntarily, but are otherwise armed with sufficient defenses as to be functionally unkillable. Worse yet, I'm not actually sure what is making them want to kill themselves. Maybe they just don't have anything left to do, and they're getting bored, but they were designed to be resistant to that, so who knows. Actually, I do have one theory about that, but I suspect I'm getting close to the text limit, so I'll stop and continue in another post if anyone wants.
>>
>>19112373
Psssh ain't no skinwalkers here
>>
>>19112656
>I'll stop and continue in another post if anyone wants
Please, go on.
>>
>>19112656
>>19112682
Alright, here we go.

Far as I can tell, the 'god' for whom the Nagoshi were created is the seventh of its set of seven. The first of them created, and the most powerful in a technical sense. Up until about two thousand years ago, this reality was under the nominal jurisdiction of the fifth of that set, but the fifth and second left to take a break. When they did, they left the seventh to watch over this place (which is a bit out of character for said seventh, but from what I've found it cared deeply for its younger brethren, so perhaps its not unthinkable).

So then about 1500 years ago, give or take, the seventh seems to have gotten in a fight with at least two if its remaining younger siblings. I'm pretty sure one was the sixth, and I think the first was also there. Not exactly sure though. Point is, the seventh lost the fight, or was at least severely injured. Its power was restricted, and it was bound to a serially-reincarnating human form. The key thing here is that it was about this time that the Nagoshi started turning particularly malefic. I suspect that as part of binding the seventh, the sixth corrupted its servants. The Nagoshi draw their influence directly from the seventh's personal API. Their turn to direct acts of malicious intent might indicate that the sixth (who has always hated humans, and thinks they'd be better as a hive-mind living only to enact her will) influenced seventh's API in binding him.

But that's just a theory for the moment. I've actually been low-key looking for a surviving Nagoshi to ask them about it. Through a proxy, ideally. I have no wish to die myself.
>>
>>19109895
given all the stories of skin walkers i dont know if this counts since they act mostly normal but my entire house had something happen and i think its been going around

first i had a dream that i was outside smoking a cig and my father was standing infront of the door. i loked at him then took a step outisde myself towards him and there were 2 mes. and my father wasnt my father he was just something that looked like him. i could tell because his body language was all wrong despite him not moving much

anyways my mother acted like my father for a few days being all bitchy the way he is not just her but bitchy but just like him and my father acted like her for those same few days being unable to understand when you should just shut the fuck because your making things worse

then when that stopped i woke up one day to find my face was stuck in a odd expression involving my brow. it was like scowling and slight confusion in 1 but didnt affect the rest of my face and even when i moved my brows it wouldnt go back to normal. it was only like this for 1 day and during that day i felt odd

then everything went back to normal. if it was a evil spirit there must have been more than 1 and they couldnt tell who they were suppose to be. like they cant differentiate between 1 person and another
>>
>>19109895
Be very schizophrenic.
>>
>>19109895
Step one, engage in some LARP that /x/'s homebrew "Skinwalkers" aren't the same hackneyed shit over and over and over
Step two, post on /x/
>>
>>19113179
t. grumpy skinwalker
>>
>>19109918
Says the skinwalker
>>
>>19113179
Fucking Skinwalker
>>
>>19112722
hole in the plot; the seventh god (meaning the last of his set) is the oldest one?
>>
>>19113454
Yeah. Fuck if i know why, but they prefer to be numbered in ascending order. It actually comes in handy, though: by some fluke it's basically a weighted ranking of their respective 'power' (ie editing privilege). So, while the seventh could overrule the third, the third and fourth together would have roughly the same level of power as the seventh. There are some exceptions, like for example how the first is slightly above an exact relative 'one', especially when acting alone in which case there's one example of him overruling the second.

Does it make sense? Eh. Is it (to the best of my knowledge) true? Yes.
>>
>>19109895
You want the first person in your squad to trigger him out of his hiding spot then everyone attacks him before he has a turn
>>
File: AX5TpBxEtLIM9.jpg (103KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
AX5TpBxEtLIM9.jpg
103KB, 1024x573px
>>19114154
> trusting overwatch shots
no
>>
>>19113279
I am not a skinwalker there is no need to continue thinking that I am. I am a living breathing human being and skin walkers do not exist. Stop looking for them, you will find nothing.
>>
>>19109895
>how do you kill it
Skin walkers typically use agro decks so its best to throw down a few taunt minions in order to sustain yourself for later play. This depends completely on what type of deck you are using of course.
>>
>>19109895
>. Alternatively cover some re
>using words like gestalt and enchilada

Nice try skinwalker you're trying way to hard.
>>
Don't get discouraged, paranormal investigator. This is a difficult phenomenon. Direct experience is limited to life on the edge of the wilderness. I have not read a report yet of a skinwalker, or whatever you want to call it, in a city or suburban context. You are dealing with almost total word of mouth testimony. The First Peoples of the United States didn't have any use for written records. Those of what is now Mexico left records, but the people are probably extinct, with none to provide verbal testimony. Gestalt, indeed. I have read enough reports to perceive a pattern, most recently on 4chan, in the short time I have followed. I would point out an interesting coincidence. The Navaho, yee naglooshi, appears to contain the cognate stem word, nagual, a Nahuatl word. Compare the writings of the discredited anthropologist Carlos Castaneda. I think that whatever his source it is the same phenomenon.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
>tfw no qt ski walker gf
>>
>>19114265
I agree with you, fellow human
>>
File: PpfqSOG.jpg (735KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PpfqSOG.jpg
735KB, 1920x1080px
>>19114325
holy fuck they are everywhere
>>
Please stop assuming every post about skinwalkers is made by skinwalkers.
Most of us dont even post here. I can tell the human that made the OP is indeed human. He uses human words.
>>
>>19114173
Its from Xcom. Not Overwatch you fag.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 437x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 437x200px
>>19109895
I have a story from when I was 17
>be me
>aunt's dog got out of fence, She tells me to go looking for it
>spending 20 minutes looking, the sun is setting, never find it (dont worry, pupper came come later on shes ok)
>on my wat home, about to turn into our driveway, see figure walk out of dirt road that connects our street to the highway
>start pedaling towards it, stop about 40 feet away
>all off a sudden I feel mentally disturbed. Kind of like deep terror. Similar to my panic attacks from when I was younger
>cant make out figure, I yell to it
>it turns to me (I think) and does a cat like leap onto the dirt road that is covered by brush from my angle
>never see it again

To this day I look it, I keep a handgun with me at all times.
>>
>Live in colorado
>Backpacking trip with friends
>stumble on ancient indian burial ground gimmicky tourist location
>friend thinks it would be funny to take a shit on the grounds
>he shits pisses, and with all we where drinking, even vomits on the grounds
>ultimate disrespect
>later that night
>he comes into my tent
>"hey man I think i pissed off some indian spirits, come check this out"
>walk outside
>there is a dead mountain lion right outside his tent
>tell him thats spoopy but it has no marks on it so it probably just died of natural causes
>we go back to bed, planning on calling the state ranger about the cat in the morning
>said morning comes
>no cat in sight
>now we are really spooped
>continue on the day
>buddy who shit on the burial grounds is visibly anxious
>we make it to next camp site
>state ranger pulls up
>"did one of you fuckers shit and puke back there?"
>friend, thinking he can attone for his sins, says it was him trying to be funny
>gets taken back in cuffs
>never saw him again
when I saw never saw him again, i mean I didn't hear a single fucking word from him ever again. He lived in colorado alone and had no parents, but it was still really weird that he never called or anything. I wish I knew where that motherfucker was right now.
>>
>>19117423
>>friend thinks it would be funny to take a shit on the grounds
>>he shits pisses, and with all we where drinking, even vomits on the grounds
>>ultimate disrespect
Whatever you think about spoopy stuff and shit, this is just wrong on every fucking level.
>>
File: 1463014411820.jpg (81KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463014411820.jpg
81KB, 800x1000px
>>19117288
Wish I could carry a handgun but I'm in commiefornia. At least we can OC as big of a blade we want here. I've seriously open carried a fucking naginata here but a glock is all bad. Fuck this retarded state.
>>
>>19117476

carry my bowie among other things.i know how you feel about this state.

>what they dont know might hurt them hue
>>
File: 2017-06-07 13.41.20.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-07 13.41.20.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19117490
I carry my blade too. At least we can have this but you do get some strange looks.
>>
lick the gesalt off my balls
>>
>>19117476
I'd rather be able to smoke weed than live in a fucking bullshit conservative state like Texass.
>>
>>19117578
I'd rather be able to protect myself than smoke weed. Im hitting the bong right now and would give it up for a gun. I own a 12 ga but rdont get to shoot it because no ranges here.
>>
File: IMG_9832.jpg (62KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9832.jpg
62KB, 640x468px
>>19111213
>>
>>19117614
Then go live in fucking Hicktown, USA, faggot. If you're unhappy with where you are, it's your own damn fault.
>>
>>19117683
Aw gee you got my nose right, oh I mean uhhh nice meme bucko
>>
>>19112722

That slotted where it shouldn't have. I want to hear more about these seven. Where can I find more info?
>>
>>19110916
>natives know but they ain't tellin. why should they? you stole their world.

I did what, you cumbucket?

I didn't steal anything from anyone.

I don't see non-white immigrants to the USA saying: "Naw, I'm gonna turn around and head back home, 'cuz the patch of land where I was going to get an appartment was once Choctaw hunting ground, generations before I even got here". So why the fuck do you think that I'm somehow magically responsible for something I didn't do?

Your racism and stupidity are so off the charts, they're almost paranormal.
>>
>>19118237
It's hard info to find. I've traveled to Egypt, to Peru, to the far north of Canada. Found bits and pieces I was looking for here and there. Mostly cross-corroborates. There was one lady who I think was lying to me. One guy who thought he was the seventh god, but he claimed to have memory issues. A lot of what he said still checked out with what people literally on the other side of the earth said, though, so make of that what you will.

I haven't found much/anything online or in books about them, despite almost twenty years of searching. One book I ran into at the beginning had margin notes that started me off on this whole thing. A copy of Chariots of the Gods. (Side note; not that great of a book, for all people used to hype it up to be. Writer didn't really understand how to follow up on his supposed 'facts'.)

I can answer any questions you have, but my own knowledge is far from complete. Also, I feel like this would be best in another thread. Don't want to intrude overmuch on this interesting discussion of things people don't entirely understand.
>>
>>19118269

If there's no more leads than that, I can hardly even think of questions. The best I can do is, was any of them (a/the) phoenix?
>>
>>19109895

>whole enchilada

Is Native secret. Will not talk about it with outsiders. No gestalt. Shapeshifter. To talk about is to become known by. Kek. Welcome to the terrordome.
>>
>>19118311
Don't think so re the phoenix. It's far more likely that if phoenixes did exist, they were closer to what you'd think of as angels.

Far as I've been able to figure, the seven used two forms to interact with the world. First was a sort of avatar, a modified version of a normal animal (or human) capable of a mental link. Second was creatures that were raised to be able to exert their patron's influence.

The first group was a fairly small one, with beings custom-built for the purpose. Each of the seven would keep a few dozen ready for themselves over the world.

The second group was, at least when all seven were still here, far larger. Most traditional deities were raised to their status by one or more of the seven. Angels and holy animals were also members of this class, albeit often gaining their powers through a proxy deity. This is where I'd assume phoenixes would fall.

Oh, and to clarify, I do have one lead left (sort of). As I mentioned farther up, (I think,) I'm looking for a skinwalker at the moment. Nagoshi were members of that second class, and to be specific, were servants of the seventh. If I can safely contact one, I feel like they'd be a good primary source for more research. Other than that, I'll admit I'm at the end of most of my ropes. This stuff is obnoxiously hard to find and I've been running 90% on luck so far.
>>
File: 259257258.jpg (50KB, 733x578px) Image search: [Google]
259257258.jpg
50KB, 733x578px
>>19117691
>If you're unhappy with where you are, it's your own damn fault
And you know that because...? Riiiiight, you don't. You're just shooting your mouth off because you don't have a real answer to what anon said when he turned your own statement back at you.

Kinda sad that you're so brittle.
>>
>>19118363

No luck here, but don't let me discourage you.

>I've been running 90% on luck so far.

I know the feeling. I thought the way was supposed to be lit for seekers, but I have not found it so. The world teems with truth-like forms.

Good luck meeting a skinwalker.

If the god they serve was bound as human, perhaps they kill humans since the binding in hopes of freeing their god from one of the corpses.
>>
>>19111165
None of these things exist
>stop the LARPing or take your meds
>>
File: Goatman&Fleshgait&Skinwalker.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
Goatman&Fleshgait&Skinwalker.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
Just know that most people mean "Fleshgait" rather than "Skinwalker".
>>
>>19117691
>just tolerate bullshit laws, the government always knows best
>>
>>19116180
Overwatch is the name of Xcom's "shoot on the enemy's turn when they reveal themselves" skill, sperg.
>>
>>19117423
You dimed out your bro.. skinwalker forest ranger was the last to see him.. conveniently has no living family.. my final deduction you haven't heard back from him because he's probably still pissed off that you buddy fucked him
>>
just get an ak-47 or some shit like that
>>
Not sure but I've been told that shooting them in the neck is the best deterrent but as far as how to kill it good luck finding a real answer and high caliber rounds may sound great like a .45-70 govt. Caliber but you only get 4-5 shots max out of most of those high caliber rifles you may be better off with something like an ar10 (but only as a deterrent). Now here's the real question what's worse a Skinwalker or a Wendigo? I'm thinking the Wendigo is worse but how would you go about killing that?
>>
>>19118594
Fleshgait is an incredibly stupid word invented to avoid offending Native Americans. In case you haven't noticed, this is 4chan. The norm here is contempt for the offense taken by minorities.

Beyond that, there's little or no value involved in making distinctions between various kinds of spooky creature. They're all one-offs until proven otherwise.
>>
>>19118594
Sweet roleplay my dude.
>>
>>19117691
>mad that he doesn't live in the glorious state Texas
>has to defend himself from spics with liberal arts degree
>>
>>19120488
this guy gets it. First nation my ass, more like sore losers in the fight to make this land suck less.
>>
>>19120488
Fleshgaits have nothing to do with indians.
>>
>>19109895
I was told by a High School friend of mine whose grandpa was full on native that they had some basis, but were kind of overblown just to keep whitey off Native land.
>>
>>19118363
Please make a thread. This stuff is crazy interesting and I want to know as much as you can share.
>>
>>19111263
Welp. Guess I'm a skinwalker now. :/
>>
>>19109895
>What do they want?
depends on when and who it is
>how common are they
enough for the surviving natives to shy away from discusssing them out of fear of being targeted themselves
>how do you spot one
you don't, they could be any kind of animal
>how do you kill it
when its human
>>
>>19120599

pretty funny how most of 'the natives' now have white blood, you can tell if any of them are 100% native as they literally look like savages lost in time
>>
File: indian-headdress-sitting-bull.jpg (16KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
indian-headdress-sitting-bull.jpg
16KB, 225x300px
>>19122149
You take that back you filthy moon cricket
>>
>>19111111
>>
>>19120488

I don't like the term "fleshgait" either, but I think the real point is that skinwalkers are not just another of "various kinds of spooky creatures". They are specifically a type of Navajo witch/sorcerer, not some kind of paranormal/cryptozoological beastie.
>>
>>19122041
Nah. I don't really know enough yet to justify starting a thread to share what I've got. Not for certain, anyways. I'd just come off as some roleplaying twit, which I am most definitely not. I tend to stick to answering questions here and there instead. It keeps people from sperging out at me, and maybe I might just manage to get a useful piece of information or two to someone who really needs it.
>>
>>19118594
>ywn hang out with a goat man who's trying to make friends
>>
>>19124621
I kinda feel bad about the goat man tbqh, the poor little dude just wants to hang out but gets shot at every time he shows up.
>>
>>19120488
My man. If people want something more politically correct they can go to reddit
>>
>>19109939
Rofl, that skinwalker heroin overdose story was the best
>>
>>19111093
Skinwalkers are shapeshifting Navajo shamans who have committed some evil deed to gain the power, aren't they? The cannibalistic endless hunger things are Wendigos
>>
>>19111093
Also fleshgaits are, from what I've gathered over the years, an entirely /x/-made thing. Also the name is fucking dumb, just like 99% of /x/tards
>>
>>19111263
I didn't know I was a skinwalker. This changes things.
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (196KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
196KB, 500x574px
>>19117561
no shit you fucking weirdo, what sort of grown ass man needs a bowie knife in public? if you can't fight carry a small blade in your boot
buy a better bowie knife too winchester is cheap crap
>>
>>19125189
I no longer carry it because I moved out of the ghetto. Got it for free so I'm not going to complain.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.