[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 98

File: dc38-1.jpg (27KB, 603x253px) Image search: [Google]
dc38-1.jpg
27KB, 603x253px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19105884
>>
Any readers readin'???
>>
File: 1471702781342.png (22KB, 179x417px) Image search: [Google]
1471702781342.png
22KB, 179x417px
It's been a while, lets do some readings.
>Name/nickname
>Gender and quick description of yourself, including defining features
>Colour shape combo
>Tarot or Empath (runes on hiatus right now)
>Query

I will preface this with that I spent most of last week in the hospital, so please try to avoid asking for Empath readings as that'll burn me out extra fast. Also feedback is very appreciated.
>>
>>19109932
J
Male, tall and bulky. Dark hair.
black circle
empath
general future reading
>>
>>19109932
abigail
brunette, hazel eyes, white skin, chubby, approx 5'5
pink floyd triangle black
i love him, but he doesn't want to be with me anymore. will we ever be together again? will give feedback
empath
>>
>>19109932
S
Male,5'6,black hair
yellow triangle
empath
I will date the "mermaid"?
>>
>>19109932
>Name/nickname
Chris
Male, introvert, slim, long dirty blond hair, 5'9, i don't know what else to say really
>Colour shape combo
Dark purple triangle
Tarot please
>Query
Honestly, i want to know why the fuck i seem to always attract bad situations and why it never gets any better

Thanks, i hope you get better man
>>
>>19109932
Queenie
Female, dark hair and pale short. Green eyes.
White snowflake
Whatever you prefer
Love reading for the summer? Am single
>>
>>19109932
Female
Tall big curly hair olive skin
purple pentagram
Empath pls
Are there any people interested in me romantically?

I'm also willing to trade sempai
>>
>>19109942
Apologies gonna skip this one because generals on empath don't really lead to much without a focus. Maybe ask again later in the week when I'm feeling better.
>>
>>19109932
Rei
Femme, glasses, brown eyes, brown hair in a bob, introvert, 5'5.
White inverted triangle
Any you'd like.
Should I train my vision more? I feel there's hindrances lately that avoid me being as enlightened as Id like.
>>
>>19109932
Z
Male tall and dad body
Blue pinwheel
Tarot
General love
>>
>>19109932
cole
male, quite, skinny fat, depressing, goofy, I kinda look exactly like zachary quinto
lavender square
tarot please
Am I really doing whats best for me? because my life seems to be going in the wrong direction
>>
>>19109943
>Empath Readin;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fZC95AazF9
>>
>>19109952
No idea where to even begin with this query. Apologies but gonna have to skip as any empath reading I try for this is gonna be a strain and a half
>>
>>19109932
Charles
Tall, athletic, brown eye and hair
Green Hexagon
Empath
Will I find a girl soon?

Thanks
>>
>>19110014
his ex he loves still come home and he hopes to get back with her :( you are correct. thank you for the reading and hope you recover.
>>
>>19109932
>Ren
>Female dark hair halfway down neck with long nose of iberian origin
>red-orange calabi-yau
>empath
>will i end up channeling fewer people or just in the end one person or what exactly is happening to me?
>>
>>19109932
>>19109932
Gonzalo
Male, i have light brown hair, brown eyes, im kinda a dreamer, trying to change my fate
Blue circle
Tarot
A general for this year, ty senpai
>>
>>19109932
Juliette
Female, introvert, tall, blonde, 5'8
Red square
Tarot
Where are things heading with this guy and me? Just acquantince now.
>>
>>19110019
what kind of queries are easy for you today?
>>
>>19109932
how are you doing?

candice
female, glasses, blue eyes, auburn hair
pink heart
the tarot
future of me and the man who has piqued my interesT?
>>
>>19109953
>Tarot Reading;Self Specific
2 of Swords(r)
The Empress
Ruled over by 10 of Pents
Counseled by 5 of Cups and Ace of Cups
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0L6oE8fzuHB
>>
Hello everyone! How is everyone? Hope you're all fine. I'm back from travelling.

I'll be open for readings in an hour or so.
>>
>>19110072
Male
A general please, ty
>>
>>19110072
Male
Aries
Love reading please

Thanks!
>>
>>19110072
>>19109952
>>
>>19110072
female
do i find love soon
>>
>>19110072
Oh shit hey dude!
How are you?
>>
>>19110072
Male
General love reading
>>
>>19110072
Call me poppy
Female
Libra
General reading? Will I receive good news? Everything will be alright?
>>
>>19110088
Doing fine. Spent some days in my hometown for my birthday and there was no internet there ;( which is actually good cause I could concentrate on my friends and relatives. I've done a couple paid readings so the trip was actually profitable!

One year wiser I hope.
>>
>>19110072
Hi there! Should I stay here, follow J (is that what he wants?) Or move back to my home town?
>>
>>19110103
Dude that's fantastic. That's great that you get to spend time with family.
I wish I could get paid for doing readings
>>
>>19109956
>Tarot Reading;Love General
6 of Swords(r)
The Hanging Man
Ruled over by Wheel of Fortune
Counseled by Judgement(r) and 9 of Wands
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a6Y6Wnrev9
>>
>>19109932
Empath my love!!! So glad to hear from you. Missed you so much. Your readings are phenomenal. Hope you are feeling better!! Please help me, I need your skills and advice.

>Haysley
>Female, nice eyebrows, dark hair, tan skin, dark eyes, full lips, short
>Red diamond
>Whatever you choose
>Should I stay here with family, move away and follow J (is that what he wants?) Or move back to my home town?

Thank you so much.
>>
>>19110068
I'm currently listening to the reading, thanks alot for the tarot and empath reading
>>
>>19109981
>>19109932
by the way just realized you are empath! You gave me a reading a long time ago and it really helped. Extremely grateful for that, genuinely love you
>>
>>19109961
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Z1aDgtLXXV
>>
>>19110068
Well, your reading wasn't wrong and gave some good advices

But there is some way more shady stuff into play that i didn't want to get into because i'd have to write a book in length to give you a clear picture but i really appreciate the reading you gave me

Lately, i've started to invest more times into myself trying to be proactive about educate myself about a plethora of things i need some deeper understanding so i guess your reading kinda highlighted that as a way to tell me that i should just go down that route and not give a fuck anymore about what is at play but anyways thanks

I hope again you heal well from whatever had you land into the hospital
>>
>>19110168
about educating*
>>
>>19110072
General love
Thanks boss.
>>
>>19109932
Can I get a reading please?
James
Male, average height, dark short hair, brown eyes, beard. Serious on the surface, but I try to act friendly if someone approeaches me.
Blue star
Tarot
What will happen with the friendship I had with her? it was a beautiful thing in the beginning, but with all the troubles and arguments we've had, it's almost completely broken (or at least that's what it seems). Trying again to be close to each other would almost certainly cause us a great deal of pain to both of us, yet I still hope for some kind of possibility for something new.
I hope you're doing better Empath, I'm sending you good vibes.
>>
File: image.jpg (1017KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1017KB, 3264x2448px
>>19109932
Twixie
Fem pink and blue hair. Short as fuck
Blue rose tattoo on arm with green eye

Blue blob.

What method you think is best.

Will i get a job this year

>>19109920
Also angel. Im sorry i havent been able tp draw yet all my stuff is at bfs house and we just fell asleep last night
>>
>>19109969
>Tarot Reading;Self Specific
The Lovers(r)
10 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by King of Wands
Counseled by Knight of Swords and Page of Cups
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1oklMuwFsSA
>>
>>19110151
AHH! I'm really sorry about that energy that was all in your face. Sorry!
>lover or protective entity
I don't really know since I'm not really spending a lot of time someone at the moment. Fuck I should of asked for a specific person. Ahhh!
But the whole entity thing has me thinking since I did a pretty deep cleansing in a couple of days ago, but that wouldn't make sense since I got rid of beings.

Shit I actually had a question I was wondering if you're ever going to take students I really want to learn your method. I know that probably isn't something on your mind since you are recuperating from the hospital.

Dude I'm praying for you. May you have a quick and healthy recuperation!

Thanks for the reading
>>
>>19109932
It's been a while, lets do some readings.
>Name/nickname
Vale
Male, bronze hair, skinny, cold and foxlike green eyes
>Colour shape combo
Green triangle
Empath
>Query
What is interfering with my green chakra?
>>
>>19110213
Hey Twixie!!
Oh don't worry about that! Take your time I don't mind at all.
I hope you are having a great day/night!
>>
>>19109932
Sunny
Male
Gray Square
Tarot
Love
>>
>>19110242
Also- Tall, lumbering, Wear mostly black clothing inadvertently
>>
>>19110111
Oooh! I haven't been that popular in that department before so that will be interesting to experience. I will try to follow your advice. Get some rest. Thank you so much!
>>
>>19110236
Hey, AC, I noticed that you were saying your scry machine was broken. Is a pretty taxing activity? Is there some sort of drain that you notice or does it simply stop happening?
>>
>>19109977
>Tarot Reading;Love General
The Lovers
4 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by 6 of Swords(r)
Counseled by The Tower(r) and 8 of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PN839DnmDg
>>
>>19109932
Christopher
Male, dirty blonde hair average height black glasses missing tooth
Purple square
Empath
Love please

Sorry you have been in the hospital, I hope your are recovering well
>>
>>19109932
Yan
Male Chubby babyface
Prism
Tarot
Any thing eventful to spawn from talking to her?
>>
>>19110258
I'm a novice at scrying so it does take a bit more energy than just regular Tarot. It's kind of like a muscle like it'll get sore after while if you use it a little too much. And like any muscle that gets tired or you just kind of like wobble around. It doesn't shut off it just gets kind of hard to see kinda like somebody with glaucoma.
Do you have any more questions on this. I think I might be able to answer them?
>>
I'm trading scry for scry!
What's the energy that empath-senpai was talking about entity or person?
>>
>>19110288
I see a butterfly doing flips. Sort of transforms into a star wand.

I think it is a person but they are not a mundie. An occult person.

Future of me and T?
>>
I'm trading. I do tarot. I have two cards.
1) How will my new medicine work for me? Will I be pleased with the result?
2) Why does he say say "Love you" instead of "I love you"? I've had a bunch of guy friends say that I'm overreacting because they say love you in passing and say I love you during intimate times, and they're probably right but I would like a read anyways.
>>
>>19109981
>>19110137
>Tarot Reading;Self General
8 of Swords
Page of Wands/Knight of Pents
Ruled over by Strength(r)
Counseled by 7 of Cups(r) and 6 of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EykfhpQE45
>>
>>19110317
Awe. But yeah. Love you feels a lot less personal than i love you.
>>
>>19110309
Ahhh I'm not sure if my ginger is into occult. That is interesting.

I see a kid running around holding cup kind of reminds me of the page of cups. The child Falls and Spills the water in the cup. A couple a man and woman look at him and point at him the kids smiles and starts to laugh.

Strangely enough I'm getting a really parental vibe from this. I'm pretty unsure or if anything it makes me think that yalls relationship is one of both of you guys looking out for each other it's very nice feels but platonic too.
>>
>>19110330
It does but I've had a bunch of people that know us both tell me I'm stressing for no reason.
>>
>>19110026
Gonna have to skip this one for now as that sort of Empath reading will have me drained like crazy.
>>
>>19110317
Two queries, not two cards, sorry lol
>>
Can any chart readers read my birth/natal chart? Maybe tell me what the surface won't
>>
>>19110336
Not really much of a reader. Just get feelings. But maybe hes uncomfortable saying it cause he doesnt think you two would last long. But i feel its best just to ask him up front. I dont think its such a big problem to him. But i get it cause it just feels less.
>>
>>19110336
As a guy I can confirm that it's a guy thing; i often went with "love you x" or "love you too."
>>
>>19110317
I see someone taking some pills it makes them feel a bit nauseous and they almost puke but they hold it together. There's still a lot of dizziness then the person gets up feeling a bit better still a little dizzy.
it seems whatever was ailing them seems to have been gone

I love you and love you are very different. Believe me you're not overreacting I completely understand your point of view. I see a man. blondish? History on a phone with a bit of a worried look on his face almost like what he's worried about is something he's dreading you're trying his best to avoid it.

My query: was it RC's energy that was all that empath's face?
>>
>>19110032
I'm not exactly sure I understand this query, can you clarify for me
>>
>>19110347
This
>>
>>19110034
Can I get you to hit me up tomorrow man? I wanna do a proper spread for this but I don't have it in me right now. Is that all cool with you?
>>
>>19110358
Sorry he is looking at his phone, not history lmao
>>
>>19110369
Sure, no problem, just take a rest, senpai
>>
>>19110347
It's really confusing because everyone has a different opinion of it, but I've had a lot of guys tell me I'm stressing over nothing.
>>19110350
That's the resounding opinion amongst our friends.
>>19110358
Thanks, starting yours
>>
>>19110376
Girls will find it worrisome, like it's not as heartfelt because there's no I in it. Guys will not even realise until it's pointed out to them. If it bugs you, let him know; chances are he's not even aware he does it.
>>
>>19110360
Is there a name of a deity, angel?
>>
Trading, I'd like a career/job general.

Leave your query and I'll get started if you're interested.
>>
>>19110358
Star
Queen of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles

So I do think it may be RC's energy and I say that because of the Pentacles. The Pentacles are an established energy and something that I would definitely think would indicate a familiar energy. Star indicates though that they may not even know they're projecting their energy.
>>
>>19110043
>>19110057
>>19110208
>>19110213
>>19110233
Hey guys, sorry but I'm gonna have to leave it there for today; burnt out a lot sooner than I thought I would. Sincerest apologies. I will try and be back around tomorrow.
>>19110121
>Empath my love!!!
y-you too! Thank you so much, that really means a lot to hear. Now I feel extra bad about not getting to your reading. I'm really sorry. If you have my skype you can contact me through there and I can get to your reading later today.
>>19110109
I have an etsy account I do readings through. I mean I haven't had any yet but there's an avenue I may make money on, someday, eventually, maybe haha.
>>
Trading a quick scry. Leave me your gender, query, and what kind of reading you'd like to do for me.
>>
>>19110400
Oh fuck ok thank you.
It's interesting because when I asked about it I drew a single card and I got the page of Pentacles so that's something to think about.
>>
>>19110419

Male
I'd like to know what I'd be doing for my next job and where?
I can do a tarot reading for you, just leave me your query.
>>
>>19110419
Female
What do you see happening between me and this cute guy I make eye contact with sometimes?
Love related
>>
>>19110416
It's fine, enjoy your night!
>>
>>19110416
Awe. Okay daddy.

Will wait until you can or someone else can.
>>
>>19110426
Desk, paperwork, phone, ledgers, numbers...time sheets. Looks like entry-level office work or shift supervisor overseeing like 5-10 people.

Business for the rest of June, please.

>>19110434
He's texting with another girl, first of all, don't know if that bothers you. He's open to fooling around with you (he won't likely pursue, but he'll be down if you initiate or leave yourself very very open), but he doesn't seem to want a relationship with you. (I read his facial expressions)

Relationship outlook, please. I'm male, she's female.
>>
>>19110416
Have a great night stay rested!
>>
>>19110438
>>19110479
>>19110439
I'll still be around to answer questions and whatnot, just dead in the water for readings
>>
>>19110477
>Business for the rest of June, please.

>The Magician, Knight of Swords, Three of Pentacles

What do you really want to do? The Magician speaks of making the impossible, possible, all you need to do is focus on what you want but you must be careful to make sure that it is something you really want. When you focus on something, whether you like or not, you will bring about. Take a chance and follow your dreams, you will soon be rewarded for following them.

Seems like June will be a very significant month for you.
>>
>>19110416
Sorry dear I dont have your Skype :( it's okay, I will catch you next time! Feel better soon!
>>
>>19110419
male
is getting more lost interesting, or familarity again? A general occult path reading.
incan do occult. i scry and tarot.
>>
>>19110223
Thank you so much! I'll definitely keep you posted.
>>
>>19110484
Senpai, any good deck to start as an apprentice??
>>
>>19110477
He was on the phone last time I saw him Cool thanks.Is that not wanting a relationship forever?

Seven of Wands, Six of Pentacles, Justice Reversed, Nine of Cups

An uphill climb with a lot of feelings of imbalance and unfairness until an eventual paradise. One of you is going to be doing a lot more than the other and will start to feel frustrated because of the other person not putting in as much effort. When i asked what changed I got judgement reversed, I'm taking that as the person not showing as much affection will realize how good they have it with the giver and start shaping up their attitude. Everything will fall into place just like you want it to.
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 1280x960px
>>19110484
I just got my new collar. My bf picked it out but do you think he'll like it. Do you like it?
>>
>>19110419
female.
my love, will he return to me?
a scrying i can do
>>
>>19110484
Really interested in your method like how do you do empath readings?
>>
>>19110524
If you mean tarot, there is no standard. A deck is a deck. Just find one that has symbolism that is meaningful to you and go from there.
>>
I'm looking for a scry, I can trade Tarot.

I'd like to know what the girl I will get romantically involved with next look like? Whatever description of her you can see and tell me would be great. I'm a Male Cancer.

Just leave me your query if interested and I'll get started.
>>
>>19110325
thanks empath! accurate yet again. Ill try to take those words to heart. Your in my prayers.
>>
>>19110534
CUTE!!!!
>>
>>19110534
Oh its upside down. Fuk.
>>
>>19110509
Gotcha, I'll keep an eye out for you name specifically. Again, apologies about not getting to you
>>19110522
Thank you, I'd greatly appreciate that. Best of luck, I know it's frustrating but try and enjoy the plateau period as much as you can.
>>19110524
Have you had a look through http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/? There's even a tag for beginner decks. I have the gilded tarot and find it's a really great deck, semi-traditional with its RW imagery with some nice additions. I know The Wild Unknown is a very popular deck, but I wouldn't recommend it right off the bat as it has some unorthodox card meanings.

I definitely recommend looking through the website above and finding a deck that jumps out to you. I really love the Legacy of the Divine. I also just got a new Oracle deck and look forward to using it in future readings!
>Called Senpai again
Am I just gonna become Empath-Senpai or something?
>>19110541
It's kinda hard to explain. I've been a practicing Empath for 12yrs. I started out doing energy readings and expanded on them by incorporating more of what I saw. I've been considering trying to teach the method. Some say it's a form of Scrying but I've tried scrying and it's a different sort of feeling
>>19110534
>tfw like collars
Super cute! I'm more of a shade sort of man but the blue/pink is a nice colour combo and definitely compliments your hair 8/10 I think he'll love it
>>19110548
Anytime Cole, thanks for letting me read for you again. I wish you all the best, keep me updated okay?
>>
>>19110484
Is there any other way of getting a reading from you later? :)
>>
>>19110589
My skype is in the archives and I have no problem with anyone adding me there. I also have an etsy shop but I'm not gonna shill that here (what being a paid service).
>>
>>19110606
Thx :)
>>
>>19110588
I normally wear fake leather dog collars. So it feels a lil odd. Im too used to actually dog collars. Not collars made for humans.
>>19110549
Thank you. <3
>>
>>19110588
If you are considering teaching anyone, I'm super interested. I may not have as much experience as you when it comes to these types of things as I started doing readings I think this past February, but I'm very much interested in learning your craft!!
>>
Trading, but I'm drunk and going to bed in like ten minutes.

What does my agony tomorrow teach me?
>>
>>19110655
Ahhh that's what I usually like/prefer. They look nice. That one is a touch too frilly for my taste, but if he picked it out guaranteed he'll like it
>>19110658
I'll definitely keep that in mind!
>>
>>19110539
The woman carries a boulder chained to her. The man sees this and does not wish to share her burden. He looks at her, but he only sees the boulder. He doesn't want to deal with your emotional issues and baggage. You would need to find a way to demonstrate that you have dropped your demons in order to get him to consider you.

>>19110497
>>19110526
Looks like good outlooks on both, nice.

>>19110521
I'll give you a proper reading when I get home.

>>19110524
Not him, but RW is best for beginners
>>
>>19110676
Yes! Thank you, Senpai!
>>
>>19110683

Are you up for another trade? I was the tarot reader who read your business for June.
>>
>>19110664
>X of pents, VII of cups rev, II of cups

Boy I am about to come for you!! You have a very long legacy of being very easily tempted by a lot of things. You have a I don't need to be rude but very shitty willpower and that is coming up to bite you in the ass.
So take this as a lesson to balance your priorities with things that are important to your life.
>>
>>19110539
I forgot to ask you my query. Scry for me the person who blocked the path.

>>19110693
Can you read an occult query?
>>
>>19110698
No reciprocation needed I just want to help a friend out.
>>
>>19110700
>Can you read an occult query?

I did one before and the reader wasn't too satisfied with it, did one yesterday but I got no feedback on it. I could try...
>>
>>19110698

>Boy I am about to come for you!!!

Giggity.

>very easily tempted

Of course.

>bite you in the ass

Yep.

>Balance your priorities with things that are important to your life

I suppose.

>Trade

What do you wish to know?
>>
>>19110676
This was my first collar. Most of them are at bfs house.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19110748
Forgot pic
>>
>>19110700
Top one getting started.
>>
>>19110703
>>19110719
I'm good I just wanted to help
>>
>>19110783

Then I just owe you one. G'night.
>>
>>19110751
Nice collar! I can see that your aesthetic is definitely Pastel Kawaii Desu Realness
>>
>>19110787
Good night. Sleep tight. Don't choke on your vomit, since you have been drinking.
Sleep on your side
>>
>>19110700
I see a flickering, blue skull that seems like it would be a "danger" sign. it turns its head slowly to the left. do not enter.

someone who is dangerous to you or holds something against you. they are very powerful emitting blue. danger zone.
>>
>>19110805
Right, I was aware of the danger thing, I'm trying to figure out who that dangerous individual is.
>>
Do I have an illness or something? My hair is thinning/balding and my eyebrows are falling out/receding from the outer edges. Plus my scalp gets very itchy and I sometimes break out in rashes behind the eyebrows.

Add on to that massive sexual dysfunction which started when I was prescribed ritalin (same time as the hair issues/when I broke out in rashes) and I'm worried things won't even get 'back to normal'. Doctors say I'm "fine".

Name begins with A, first name has 7 letters
(7 seems to be a bit of a recurring number)
Male
Dark brown hair
5'7
25/07/1988

Interested in whatever anyone can 'see'. Thank you.
>>
trading
>>
>>19110887

Tell me about my next gf, I'm a guy

Query?
>>
>>19110900
long brown hair, oval face, thin little lips with large asian eyes. very pretty like one of those korean models but sort of overweight.

i'd like a love reading between me and him
>>
Trading. Will I lose weight with my new medication? Will it be a little bit of weight, or something that I'm more pleased with? (I'd like to lose around 15-30 pounds)
>>
>>19110926
>large asian eyes

Wut???

>i'd like a love reading between me and him

>Death/Rebirth, Queen of Swords, The Hermit

Your relationship between you and him has been transforming as of late. But you need to cast your old ways out, mainly of building up your walls and not trusting people. It hasn't worked for you in the past and it won't work for you now, all these walls have done is left you isolated. Once you get down to the root of the problem, you will find what you were looking for and your loneliness will disappear.
>>
>>19110947

Sure, I'd like to know if I will be happy soon? I feel like things are spiraling out of control and I have nothing in my life to look forward to, any good news coming my way?

I'll get started on yours right away.
>>
>>19110999
Okie dokie starting
>>
>>19110947
Two of Wands
Nine of Cups
Three of Swords

It's self explanatory yes but it wont be easy for you its going to take a while too. I would expect to see it in a few months not right away and don't be let down if it is not happening as fast as you want.

Will things return to normal ever with us?
>>
File: 1495223254080.jpg (63KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1495223254080.jpg
63KB, 600x338px
Male,24,Taurus...
Will my dog be alright? Any help would be fine. I love my pupper to death.
>>
>>19110999
Strength
Page of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles
Six of Wands

Things are incredibly difficult now but there are good things coming your way. However for now you have to continue to push through the bs. The only bad news I have for you is that it's going to take time for those good things to manifest, but please believe they are coming. That being said, you do have some happy times coming. Little things that keep you going and give you a spark of hope on your journey. But there is happiness and victory ahead for you as long as you don't succumb to your unhappiness.
Stay strong anon.
>>
>>19111002
>>19110947
>Trading. Will I lose weight with my new medication? Will it be a little bit of weight, or something that I'm more pleased with? (I'd like to lose around 15-30 pounds)

>Four of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune, The Chariot

That's strange, usually these medications make people fatter than usual but it looks like this will actually improve your life quite dramatically. Things are going to start taking off in your life left and right, it might be a bit overwhelming at first. The Chariot speaks about travel, maybe you'll be doing more of that once you slim down. Unexpected good times are ahead, don't let anyone bring you down with them.
>>
>>19111018
Nine of Pentacles
Four of Pentacles
Six of Swords

Eh. Define 'normal'. It's going to be awhile before you see improvements, but things will improve slightly. Things will never go back to the way they were, but it'll be okay enough after awhile.
>>
>>19111036
This is exactly what I expected, and this medicine has weight loss listed as a common side effect but some people only lose 5 pounds while other have loss up to 50.
>>
>>19111036
Feel like trading again? I expect good times and improvements from the medicine. Will my love life be improving by the end of the year (hint: I expect it all to be a bit connected)?
>>
>>19111051
>Feel like trading again? I expect good times and improvements from the medicine. Will my love life be improving by the end of the year (hint: I expect it all to be a bit connected)?

Sure

I'd like to know if I will go to Japan next year and meet any potential love interest while I am there?

I'll start yours.
>>
>>19111066
Ace of Wands
Empress
Eight of Swords

You do get to go and you will meet someone, but the situation will be a bit sad because they won't be able to leave. Something else is a bit off about the relationship. I'll pull more cards...
Queen of Pentacles
King of Wands
Five of Cups
It doesn't look like this relationship will lead to anything long-term. They will be pretty settled in their ways, no really wanting to take huge changes (ie leaving their home or even engaging in a LDR). You'll get pretty attached though, and I'm sorry to say that it's going to break your heart, anon.
>>
Trading

What is M going to feel about me, in a few months time?
>>
>>19111078
King of Pentacles
Hanged Man
Strength

M will feel pretty unsure and will be more focused on suppressing their feelings than exploring them. There is sort of a slight acknowledgement and respect for the place you hold in their heart with the King of Pentacles, but expressions of love and desire and romance are successfully avoided.

I want to know the same thing but about L. I'm female, L is male.
>>
>>19111051
>Feel like trading again? I expect good times and improvements from the medicine. Will my love life be improving by the end of the year (hint: I expect it all to be a bit connected)?

>Queen of Pentacles, Temperance, The Fool

You're suddenly going to find yourself very popular and in demand before the end of the year. Essentially you're going to feel like a kid in the candy store, a complete change of lifestyle. You will see things in a different light. Yes, that's good, HOWEVER...since this is going to be new to you and a bit overwhelming, be VERY careful of those who would try to take advantage of you (read other guys). You're going to make some mistakes which is natural but you're going to get hurt and feel pretty dumb after making them which is also normal. Like I said, good times ahead but you still have to be careful and watch out for obvious signs.
>>
>>19111096
Thanks!
>>
>>19111094
Six of Pentacles
Temperance
Ace of Cups

I think the interpretation is the same like you did for me but they won't be as restrictive they are going to want to show their love to you. It will be hard to supress even though they will try to.
>>
>>19111100
Thank you!
>>
>>19111077

Trust me, I have no intention of bringing anyone back from Japan with me, leaving something behind in Japan though...
>>
>>19111114
It's not going to be a pleasant experience. You feel like it was a premature ending.
>>
>>19110521
9 of Pentacles / Justice (reversed)

Getting more lost: 5 of Cups, Temperance, King of Pentacles, The Sun (shaky and unstable)
Familiarity: 4 of Wands, Queen of Pentacles, The Chariot, 4 of Pentacles

The f...what did you do? It's nowhere specifically stated in these cards, but they seem like the cards of someone with chaotic, disorganized practice, no real planning, technique, rhyme or reason. It's like someone who just does the “what does this button do” routine over and over again, or like someone who uses drugs in their practice.

Anyway, you're stable right now, but you're sort of crying over spilled milk, feeling a mixture of nostalgia and regret over some experimentation you did. You seem more in the direction of stability and familiarity right now, like your head is still recovering, and the peace is enjoyable for now. If you stick with this, you'll find yourself stable and comfortable, having reflected on your past experiences sufficiently to derive benefit from them. There's a shocking realization in retrospect, a dolorous epiphany. It sends you into a slight bit of trauma, and you remain somewhat closed off after that. It feels like a previously repressed memory, though I'm not completely sure that's what it is.
(cont)
>>
Anyone doing readings?

i can't trade because I don't know how to unfortunately
>>
>>19111198
(cont)
If you go back to the rabbit hole, you're taking an /enormous/ risk. It will suck for a good long while as you encounter some horrors in your own mind. It's going to be a self-destructive and deconstructive experience, as you sort of tear yourself apart for the purpose of rebuilding yourself. You'll forget somewhere along the way that you're supposed to rebuild yourself, until you encounter something amazing in there. At that point, you snap back for a moment before having to head back in. You could feasibly put it all together, call it quits, and bail, but your character suggests that you'll most likely jump right back in and go deeper, seeing where the other part of what you found is located, looking for those sweet occult gains. It feels like you'll find it, but whether or not you have the presence of mind to put it together is a huge maybe. There's a good chance you will simply flake out on yourself and not be able to pull it together at the pivotal moment.

If you can piece it together when you have to, you're going to get something amazing that will take you some time to accustom yourself to, a feeling like a higher level of consciousness, but not quite to that extent, more like a new philosophical outlook that paves the way for deeper personal expansion. But, like I said, that's a big maybe, and you'd take some time to adjust to it anyway, the interim being the worst comedown you can imagine. If, however, you fail to put it together at the pivotal moment, you're going to have a bad bad time. I'm talking full-blown insanity, possibly permanent.

This deck is being weird today so, if it doesn't make sense, let me know so I can see what's wrong with this deck. If it does, please diagnose the slow progress of my work and let me know how I can speed it up. Thanks.
>>
Trading. Why am I having trouble focusing on work?
>>
>>19111204
If he bailed I can do your query if you want to trade again?
>>
>>19111261

I'll trade you

I'd like to know what will happen between me and JG and if anything will happen between us will it happen sooner rather than later?

Working on yours
>>
>>19111268
Oh, I don't think he'll bail.

But you can give it a shot anyway, I welcome multiple opinions. Along with your reading, provide your query.
>>
>>19111272
Both of your genders, and I'll read that for you.
>>
>>19111276

I'm a male and JG is a female.
>>
>>19111276
>>19111261
>Trading. Why am I having trouble focusing on work?

>Nine of Cups, Page of Swords, Four of Swords

Because you aren't in line with what you really want to be doing. Right now you can't focus because you're not being satisfied by your job, this is a job, not a career. You need to put yourself out there and follow your dreams. It won't be easy but most things that are worth it never are.

You know what you need to do, how long are you going to wait before you finally take action?
>>
>>19111272
>>19111284
This looks bad. I see a man on his knees, seemingly begging. The girl has an expression of surprise, followed by distaste as she "hmmph"s and walks away with her nose turned up.

She's clearly not impressed with your obsequious behavior. If she's rejected you, don't keep pushing, certainly not debasing yourself, or she'll feel you're unworthy of respect. It seems she will reject you, but that part is natural and necessary. The key is to the the rejection with grace and sprezzatura. If you show that you don't care, she'll be more intrigued and pliable.

If this isn't a romantic thing (the imagery didn't look particularly romantic), the message is still the same: don't beg. If you don't get your way, shrug and walk away.

>>19111294
>this is a job, not a career
I actually fully intend to stay at this company for the rest of my working years and retire from here.
>>
>>19111314
>I actually fully intend to stay at this company for the rest of my working years and retire from here.

Is this a dream job or something that pays the bills well and maybe not your dream job but you're comfortable in?

Four of Swords does talk about taking time off and going on a little vacation to sort your head out. Either way, I feel like something will change inside of you and you're going to want to leave this job for something that might not pay as well at first but will truly make you happy. I could be wrong, of course...

>>19111314

She actually approached me and initiated everything with me, I didn't know who she was until she sent me a random PM, added me online, asked to hang out with me on campus and sets up events together. Besides, I've never been the type of guy to ask out girls, let alone beg them for anything. If a girl isn't forward with her interest for me, I couldn't give two shits about them.
>>
>>19111343
Looks like we both dicked up each other's readings. I've found with a couple of readers here that we can never seem to read each other accurately; maybe you're one of them.
>>
>>19111273
1: Eight of Cups Reversed, Six of Wands
2: Knight of Cups
3: Death Reversed

This work is going to require you to think outside of the box and you are too attached to doing it in a way you are most familiar with because of how much success you have had with these methods in the past. It's overcoming this familiarity with traditional ways of doing things that is slowing the work down. The knight of cups tells you to go with your emotions and listen to them. What are they telling you? Stay focused on the vision you have for this work and it will be manifested. Action is needed and needed fast to overcome the problem. I also think more emotion needs to be put into the work to get what you want. There needs to be an overhaul.

Can I have a love reading for me and H?
>>
>>19111351

Could be, or maybe you're right. I've also done a couple readings throughout the day and feel tired, plus I'm also sick today so that doesn't help.

She did suddenly pull back her affection towards, still randomly messages me once a week to talk but like I said, I don't like chasing anyone.
>>
Is anybody willing to do a reading for me tonight??
>>
>>19111351
That's bound to happen when a bunch of people get together and try to make up vague advice that sounds like it might apply to their situation.
>>
>>19111353
>you are too attached to doing it in a way you are most familiar with because of how much success you have had with these methods in the past
>It's overcoming this familiarity with traditional ways of doing things that is slowing the work down
This is actually very different from how I normally do things, and I took the time to adjust to the concept before getting started.

>go with your emotions and listen to them
Frustration is the only thing I'm feeling right now.

>What are they telling you?
"Why the fuck isn't this working, I swear to God I'm going to fucking kill someone"

>Stay focused on the vision you have for this work and it will be manifested.
No problem focusing on it, I'm borderline obsessive.

>Action is needed and needed fast to overcome the problem.
Ya, I'm trying to figure out what to do.

>I also think more emotion needs to be put into the work to get what you want.
What kind of emotion?

>Can I have a love reading for me and H?
Both of your genders
>>
>>19111370
Tell me the following:
favorite color?
Three names of pets you know?
And what your favorite Goosebumps book is?
>>
File: Knight+of+Cups[1].jpg (493KB, 828x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Knight+of+Cups[1].jpg
493KB, 828x1412px
>>19111398
Emotions of bold love and connection. The Knight of Cups is a romantic so you must put in the effort towards it if it were a romantic interest and to wear your "heart on your sleeve".

I am a girl and H is male.
>>
>>19111418
Willing to read for one more?
>>
>>19111432
Well if you have to, just look at the Wikipedia page(s) and pick one that you think has the best plot.

Lol. Also, unrelated, but I have to post this for some reason...since when did the magician stop believing in his magick?
>>
>>19111420
>you must put in the effort towards it if it were a romantic interest
I don't have a clue how that could fit into this, but okay.

>I am a girl and H is male.
I see a couple swing dancing and having a great time. The man them has the girl dipped back, as he leans in to kiss her. She waits for his kiss, then he drops er and walks away. He walks over to the bar and orders a drink, looking sullen.

He may show some interest in you, but it's superficial. In a sense, he's sort of forcing himself to put on the show. On the inside, he's seemingly upset over an emotional issue. His show of interest in you is part of his plan to try to distract himself from his problems. It seems like you may be a rebound as well.

Yep, rebound; he's looking at a picture of a girl as he sits at the bar and nurses his drink. You might want to give him space, because I saw him finish the drink and smash the glass against the wall. He's going through his own private hell, and it would be best to let him deal with it. You'll have the instinct to try to comfort him and help him through it, but you'll try too soon: I see him shake off the girl when she tries to put her arm around him at the bar, and he goes back to sulking.
>>
>>19111418
Could I get a reading as well? What should I do about my relationship with D?
Blue. Tika, Sarah, Dixie. The Barking Ghost.
>>
>>19111443
Green
Mr.coffe, kimba, mittens
Night of the living dummy
>>
Trading-- will I return to the farm?
>>
>>19111476
Can you read an occult query?
>>
>>19111418
Favourite colour is orange
1 Felix 2 rocket 3 George
Never read or watched goosebumps :s haha
Thank you!!!
>>
>>19111493
OK OK, say cheese or die. I looked them up :)
>>
>>19111486
Sorry I was going to read tonight but I don't have the energy right now...Sorry I bothered you
>>
>>19111493
>can't pick a favorite Goosebumps book
Then no reading ;).

I'll do my best with what you've given me though.

5 Very Grand buildings, a reoccurring social aspect that is considered phenomena to you, and knowledge of security for the future. You've got a good pair of almonds.
>>
File: Cs9hesF_d.jpg (100KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
Cs9hesF_d.jpg
100KB, 640x610px
Could someone do a reading for me to help determine my future? Otherwise I'm just very stumped...
>>
>>19111500
My bad. Didn't see this post in time. Hopefully I didn't break too much :<.
>>
>>19111534
Thanks :) I'm interested in these 5 buildings!! I have been obsessing over a constant synchronicity lately so that may be it. A handicapped guy I work with scared me with his connection to said synchronicity so I've been shook. Security is good :)
Thanks for your reading and sorry for the late goosebumps response >_<
>>
File: 1496645882869.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496645882869.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
will do 3 or so reads tonight, Especially interested in a trade or two if anyone is offering.

Method is scry, just need a name/alais your question and a picture you enjoy or think is cute.
>>
>>19111534
What divinitation path do you follow? I enjoy your style of reading.
>>
File: [catheadphone.jpg (22KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
[catheadphone.jpg
22KB, 450x450px
>>19111549
"K"
Is there a chance me and Ben could become a couple?
>>
>>19111549
Liz
Am i on the right path?
>>
>>19111549
Can I get one please?
"V"
I know it sounds shallow, but I feel extremely lonely right now, what can you tell me about my next relationship? about the person?
>>
File: 1495767474745.gif (626KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
1495767474745.gif
626KB, 500x317px
>>19111549
>Murph
Am I safe?
>>
>>19111554
Telepathy|illuminati grassroots|Kabbalism
>>
>>19111549
Query:
>>19111484
Alias is Ocean and I can trade
>>
>>19111549
>>19111549 #
Hey there. Wondering what R thinks of me and where our relationship is headed? Thank you. Alias: Rosie.
>>
File: IMG_8723.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8723.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>19111577
Here is pic
>>
File: 1496714515151.png (207KB, 425x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1496714515151.png
207KB, 425x1275px
>>19111558
Yes the possibility certainly exists as odd as it seems the path seems straightforward here, it's gonna be amatter of giving them the things they want and knowing their interests, the vision I saw was a person giving a horse some food and some simple pats on the head reassuringly, it's a smalle gesture to give out, but knowing what it is that animal likes is enough for it to forme a bond that will last a lifetime and grant positivie associations with that individual. Basically flattery isn't always abd if the feelings behind it are genuine, seems a lot of potential chance for a relaitonship exists in being able to appeal to this person's interests and things that they genuinely enjoy as a person, it's simple to get them to like you, making that last however is a matter up to if you can continue to provide that positive reinforcement and be happy doing so.
>>
File: BBzpSYl.jpg (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BBzpSYl.jpg
32KB, 800x600px
>>19111549
>Vivi
I don't know which path to take. What will happen if I stay with my family? Is that my best option? Or should I reinvent myself and start over with my friends somewhere new?
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>19111560
more liek the neutral path, not the wrong one but not the "right" on either strictly speaking, like the potential opportunities for the best of the best aren't really in line if things go the way they are going, but the bad shit that tends to ruin a life isn't really either, you walk a middle ground where the good and bad are just a step away so you tend to get a bit of both as you walk along, for what it's worth , your ideals and personal actions are pretty in line with slowly moving towards a brighter future though, you have a more upward moving trend than that of a downward spiral. Basically neutral to ok path slowly working it's way on becoming better, Just keep up the good work and try not to fall.
>>
>>19111570
Spooky :) I'm definitely intrigued. If you don't mind my asking, why did you choose Goosebumps?
>>
>>19111549

I'll trade you

I'd like to know what my next gf will look like? Do I already know this person or will I meet her soon?

Query?
>>
File: 1408261817079.jpg (67KB, 556x541px) Image search: [Google]
1408261817079.jpg
67KB, 556x541px
>>19111561
>I know it sounds shallow, but I feel extremely lonely right now,
If that's shallow then I must have kiddie pool levels of character depth. :^)

Someone who seems at first to be giving you pity, when in reality it's a genuine human emotion of empathy and care, you won't see it as that at first and try your hardest to push them away as you see it all as shallow and too easy to get caught up in and hurt when it eventually falls apart, but they keep trying for it and reassure you time and time again it's not an act or a joke, they really do want to be there for you and while their approach may be less than appropriate or what you're used to it comes from a genuine place of human care. Seems like you'll find someone who wants desperately to band-aid up the personal woulds you have on your psyche and make it all better, even if you resist treatment at first.

>>19111599
get me a nickname/alias and a cute pic and I'll buy into your offer.
>>
>>19111612

Ozzy
Here's a cute pic
>>
>>19111593
I don't know exactly how to respond to that...but I can tell you a little something about brainwaves.

ALPHA, BETA, THETA, GAMMA and DELTA. I am mostly Delta, but I digress. Goosebumps actually has a measurable effect on children because the books were designed to bridge all of those brainwaves together.
>>
File: pic.png (985KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
985KB, 707x1000px
>>19111549
Rose
Need an advice on love. I have someone on my mind, but I don't think they're good people. Is there something you could tell me about my future love life? Is something going to change?
>>
File: 1462153860317.jpg (133KB, 621x674px) Image search: [Google]
1462153860317.jpg
133KB, 621x674px
>>19111563
Real easy read right here, yes, safe emotionally physically and situationally, Just make sure you chose your friends carefully and the activities you want to partake in, if not careful they could consume you and lead you to some real dark places. Keep your ideals in mind and the image you see for yourself in the future, and try to work towards that and all should be good, you really don't seem to have any major "random acts of life ruining possibility by bad luck alone" coming up or anything, basically choose the right crowds to hang and the right activities and it should be just fine.

>>19111577
In a few months an opportunity, or rather a call or offer will come through when you least expecting it asking you to come back to theings or as a genuine plea for help from someone you used to be close with. Feels almost familial or like a good old friend, they'll ask and give a bit of leneincy in terms of how you can respond, on of those "i know you have a lot going on but" kind of starts that leads to the ultimate question of "will you come back to it all if you can? we could use the help even iff it's hard to admit at first." Basically the choice is gonna fall strictly on you, if you feel life is too busy where you are now and don't want to return to that you'll be assertive enough to call it off and still be respected for it, if not you may choose to go back and give em a helping hand, just depends on where you are in life at the point in time when that question becomes tangible and all too real in your life when posed by someone else important to you.

any read regarding a capacity for meaningful human interaction would be fantastic if you don't mind such a pathetic question.
>>
>>19111549
Hope you're well tonight, I'm Coco. There's a person I met after a series of trauma and disaster. I was surprised at how much we had in common and how much we loved each other. I feel like wtoe were meant to meet. They were my first true love, feels like my one and only. It's just not the right time for either of us, right now. What can you tell me about our future? I dont want anyone else, not because I'm stubborn, but because I feel like in the future we could find a lot of love and happiness together. What do you see? We can call them Ice-T lol.
>>
>>19111633
This is so adorable I'm dying
>>
File: nm.png (521KB, 756x840px) Image search: [Google]
nm.png
521KB, 756x840px
>>19111645
>mfw someone appreciate your lesbians
Have more anon
>>
File: 1461976065816.jpg (304KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
1461976065816.jpg
304KB, 600x790px
>>19111582
Seems like a bit of dead end that isn;t really considered one, like someone who prefers to ignore the roadsigns and keep driving a bit more and seek al alternative path to keep the vehicle rolling, someone or possibly a relationship that faces an adversity that seems to be the end for it all but manages to find a back-road at the last minute and keep on trucking. Essentially expect events that should look like they might end things, expect a bit of drama and feelings of it all going to hell, just depnds on how creative of problem solvers you guys are and how fast you tend to live, you;ll dodge the first few instances of this for sure, but I wonder honestly how long someone can keep this up.
>>
>>19111637
Ty

Strength, Empress, Knight of Cups

Seems that you won't really go out of your way to have too much more meaningful contact. Actually the vibe I get is that you're waiting for someone even if you don't really want to admit that. I mean I kinda know your story, at least what you've shared on here, but this person you're waiting for is like a queen to you. She'll return to you in a sort of way. I know you'll accept other contact if it's meaningful, but I think in the back of your mind you doubt you can find something like what you get from her and you just wish she would reach out again. She will. It'll never be enough though. She'll always leave you wanting more. Can you live with that?
>>
>>19111657
Yasssss!!!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19111549
Twixie.
Will i be able to get a job this year. what can i do to help my chances.
>>
File: 1487249258418.jpg (53KB, 703x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487249258418.jpg
53KB, 703x575px
>>19111660
>can you live with that?
Doubt it already given up on anything meaningful coming out of that relationship, or at least that;s what I tell myself :^)

Thanks for the read though.

>>19111588
Take the one that seems more irresponsible and fun over the strict and hardneed path, it seem a bit counterintuitive perhaps, but you need a bit of spontenaity and wild experiences to further expand your horizons, not advising hedonistic degeneracy or anything by any means but moreso the idea of pushing your comfort zones just a bit and trying something new or going to places you might not normally hang at. Try the whole "reinventing thing" and see what parts of the new life you make for yourself you love and which ones make you feel empty inside, work from there and take the good discard the bad.

>>19111599
You don't know her yet is hte feeling i get, brownish almost reddish curly or wavy hair, a bit on the skinny side and with a decent amount of freckles. Piercing green eyes. Like a b/c cup at best. Looks like she enjoys outdoor activities and things that give her some street cred so to speak, basically she enjoys trying out the trendy things of the day and seeing if they click with her interests.

Give me the same read in return if you don't mind, I've read far too many of those "next gf" reads, and realized I've never really asked that exact question myself, curious as to what it's like to be one of those people.

>>19111672
sorry m8, just reporting what I see, hope it's nothing too bad, hang in there protect your smile anonichi.
>>
File: 6783586-cute-anime-girl.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6783586-cute-anime-girl.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>19111549
Yorkie
Next BF: what does he look like? Where will we meet?
>>
File: 1491545148842.jpg (60KB, 550x670px) Image search: [Google]
1491545148842.jpg
60KB, 550x670px
>>19111633
/u/'re alright anonichi, cute pic

Trust your instincts here, it's best to take a logical approach rather than an aestetic or emotional one, the person who you could remove from their qualities and still feel respected and cared for by is much better than the one wrapped up in a nice little package that may not be as nice once you open it. Basically the idea here is to look at things in a more utliitarian view, sure it's easy to write things off or dismiss/forvige certain things, but it's even easier to aknowledge them and what that means to you, essentiall compare what you would ideally look for in a relationship and don't be afraid to run it like a job interview, who's qualified and who just looks like they had a charismatic interview despite their lack of real qualifications? Looks like you'll manage to find someone who you care for deeply and really want to give your all in being together with, the'yy be a bit reticent at first but later warm up to the thought and give you the same in return, you'll be the kind of couple that strives to look out for the other's best interests and because of this you'll both be surprisingly happy even if you rarely look inward at fulfilling your own immediate desires of your own volition most of the time.
>>
>>19111687
>already given up on anything meaningful coming out of that relationship

Who was that person?
>>
>>19111687
>You don't know her yet is hte feeling i get, brownish almost reddish curly or wavy hair, a bit on the skinny side and with a decent amount of freckles. Piercing green eyes. Like a b/c cup at best. Looks like she enjoys outdoor activities and things that give her some street cred so to speak, basically she enjoys trying out the trendy things of the day and seeing if they click with her interests.
>Give me the same read in return if you don't mind, I've read far too many of those "next gf" reads, and realized I've never really asked that exact question myself, curious as to what it's like to be one of those people.

Sounds like this girl is out of my league ;_;

I do tarot, I don't know anything about scrying but I'll give it a shot.

>Six of Cups, The Star, The High Priestess

I believe the first card talks about where you meet this next gf of yours, second what to do and third, how she looks like.

You will meet this girl during the summer, she will probably be connected with your past some way, you'll meet when you're out having fun doing what you love to do.

The Star takes about being guided in the proper direction, there isn't much for you to do here other than relying on your instincts. Do that and a gf you will get.

The High Priestess is how she appears and her personality. She will be interested in esoteric knowledge and the paranormal. Most likely having dark hair, light skin and a slender physique. When you meet her, you'll remember this reading and know exactly what I was talking about. Good luck
>>
File: lesbeeans.jpg (176KB, 750x914px) Image search: [Google]
lesbeeans.jpg
176KB, 750x914px
>>19111705
Wow. This sounds so accurate, anon. You described whole situation like you knew all about it.
> Looks like you'll manage to find someone who you care for deeply and really want to give your all in being together with, the'yy be a bit reticent at first but later warm up to the thought and give you the same in return
Probably going to be weird at first, cause most the time I'm the one who's quiet.
Thanks for giving me hope, anon I hope you're right. I would read for you, but I lost my cards... Welp.
>>
File: 1476641870173.jpg (118KB, 860x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476641870173.jpg
118KB, 860x320px
>>19111706
>who was that person?

Closest person I had to a childhood friend, she was the first person irl to pet this stray and give me a little hope that I wasn't actually a monster all the time. Sadly time and the harsh reality of life got between us, she grew into a pretty young lady and myself into a faceblind old dog who was a bit too loyal to give it up even when things got bad. The kind of person you want to keep around for their mind and input on things, the type of person you would love to be platonic friends with and chat about life and the finer aspects of what it is that you enjoy or just to spend time growing old together. Rather than strictly "she's hot I'd hit it."

Not like this really matters, just some girl I hardly recognize but still care about and hope she can be happy someday, that's all when you really look at it isn't it?

>>19111639
>hope you're well tonight
As well as a nervous drunk mess like me can be, thanks for the concern though, means a lot that people still take the time to worry about strangers online even if I;m just here to be useful for others. Thanks for that anonichi.

Honestly the best thing to do is to reasure them of that point and to ensure they feel the same, onesided things suck the most and if you let yourself fall into that it'll destroy you before you can really revuild yourself as someone willing to try again, fortunately for you though it seems as though you won't have too much of an unrequited element of things here, more of a "lack of communication or sharing of ideals" at first if anything. Seems like the type of romance where two people spend a lot of time apart only to reveal they;'ve been waiting for each other all this time.
>>
File: but____by_legaldrugfanatic.png (188KB, 430x442px) Image search: [Google]
but____by_legaldrugfanatic.png
188KB, 430x442px
>>19111736
I hope so too, best of luck with your love life anonichi, hope it all goes well you seem like the type of person who deserves it.

>>19111732
>interested in paranoramal
slender physique dark hair, light skin
/x/-tan-stray otp. I'd ship it. :^)

Jokes aside thanks for the read m8, interesting stuff.

>>19111666
Yep, it'll be a bit closer to the ending of summer/start of fall, best adivce seems to be dress the part and know your stuff. Essentially if you can walk into an interview looking like you already belong there it'll be easier for them to justify bringing you along on board. Applying for a place where the general employeee style is a poloshirt and khaki pants, interview in you're own version of that outfit, seems a bit weird to say, but it shows dedication and someone somewhere will catch on either consciously or unconsciously that you belong there, you;re already dressed the part so why not?
>>
File: tumblr_olhhcwxvqE1qzhjh2o1_1280.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olhhcwxvqE1qzhjh2o1_1280.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
>>19111549
what does my crush think of me?
i'm female, pam
>>
>>19111764
>I hope so too, best of luck with your love life anonichi, hope it all goes well
Thank you very much!
>you seem like the type of person who deserves it.
That's weird to hear it, because some friend told me same thing not long ago. Not sure if that's true, but heyy, I'll take it.
I hope everything go well for you, anon. I send you some good vibes. Best luck to you!
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>19111549
Amber
My next lover please
>>
>>19111549
Hi friend, still reading? I need money, what should i do? Thanks
- Dalia
>>
File: 1407812339428.jpg (62KB, 486x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407812339428.jpg
62KB, 486x720px
>>19111767
Glad I could be helpful or at least relatable with that read there, please hang in there, you wouldn't want to be a stray too now would you? It's no way to live.

good luck and please protect your happiness, never feel you aren't worth it and that you don;t deserve love, you got this m80, so do your best alright?

>>19111695
I see a mysteriously handsome and charming in a rediculous over the top way, reader offering advice and drinking more than he should being in your immediate future :^)

Well that's not a lie, just that he's gonna be reading for you instead of anything else,

You already know one another, or rather you've seen each other a few time semi-informally, like the kind of person you walk by everyday or every now and again and really don't pay a lot of attention to in your everyday routine, The person that will eventually become something more if you can pinpoint just how often you see them and decide to chat em up or strike up a common interest. The recognizable familiar face in a crowd you see a lot. Might be worth hitting up a stragner or casual acquaintance you tend to run into a lot. Looks like a taller fellow with short dark hair and a fairly skinny build, thigh jeans and a red jacket/hoodie looking thing, but that may just be a general signal of his age group rather than a direct phsysical description.
>>
File: 01975_167-576x432.jpg (49KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
01975_167-576x432.jpg
49KB, 576x432px
>>19111549 #
Hobo

I'm kind of lost and feel like I need a purpose in my life, I had a "GF" I guess but it was a weird relationship and it weighed on us heavily. Did we make the right choice? How does she feel about me?
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>19111549
Ritz
Whats the future between me and B?
>>
>>19111803
You sound perfect! I wish you could be my next bf ;)

Have you been known to see people's past?
>>
File: 1455243449240.jpg (172KB, 857x711px) Image search: [Google]
1455243449240.jpg
172KB, 857x711px
>>19111779
As vulgar as it sounds, he has a desire to hit it with the force of a thousand suns, but is somehow trying his best to play it cool, hot desire hidden behind a facade of nonchalant behaviour or calm behaviour. The whole "if I ignore her and give it some space I'll be irresistible" type of thought process. Intense desire but also an attempt to mask it to prevent one from coming on too strong and fucking it all up.

>>19111797
>had a "GF" I guess
How can you be unsure of that kinda thing? Genuinely curious, like have a kouhai who thought you were theirs or?

You made the choice in terms of best for thier happiness and personal comfrot regardless of the outcomes and the way things seem to have gone down, any drama to arise from it is miniscule in terms of what shitstorm could have errupted had you made the wrong call, you had the right intentions in mind and thought it through with a strategist's mindset that would make even the most battle hardened military tactician jealous. She's still got feelings for you but has learned to bury them a bit deeper where it's harder for them to suraface up or "get in the way" again.
>>
>>19111803
>you wouldn't want to be a stray too now would you? It's no way to live.

That's exactly how I feel, honestly.

>good luck and please protect your happiness, never feel you aren't worth it and that you dont deserve love

I always feel that way... Thank you though..
>>
File: lynn-kiss.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
lynn-kiss.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
>>19111549
Hi hello. Hoping you're still doing readings..

Pearl

I've had them on the mind especially recently but this goes back a long time back as well. I'm scared to approach them but I plan on doing so at some point. Reassurance would be nice but honestly, the truth is what's best to know.. Is there a future between me and P?
>>
File: 1432175229932.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
1432175229932.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>19111798
>next lover please.
b-but I;m a degenerate into things like handholding, heatpats, platonic love and cuddles. you wouldn;t want someone as perverse as that.

How about I read for your potential with someone else instead? :^)

Average height guy with a bit of facial hair and a very "stylish" haircut, looks very hip and with it, one of those more hair on top combed over to one side+facial hair combos that are popular these days with guys who want to look manlier without muscle definition or good clothing style (ignore that last part just personal opinion) Looks to be a bit argumentative and has a knack for being a little sassy at times, but does so respectfully if that makes any sense, like playful banter that is within clearly defined limits. Dark hair and prefers wearing more tight fitting clothing.

>>19111822
Okay I laughed, posts like these always get me, like how much does anyone around here really know about me? I might consider going out with someone who could name 3 not-obvious things about me and why that interests them, but honestly seems like a bad idea more than anything.

>see peoples past.
On occasion yes,why do you ask?
>>
File: IMG_0406.png (1019KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.png
1019KB, 980x980px
>>19111827
Can I get a reading?
Lina
What will be the consequences of me leaving everything behind?
>>
File: 1487278485454.jpg (82KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1487278485454.jpg
82KB, 750x748px
-A

Will we get the chance?
>>
File: 1445236647378.jpg (86KB, 254x399px) Image search: [Google]
1445236647378.jpg
86KB, 254x399px
>>19111801
Marry someone for the money then whack em for the insurance money when they become a burden to live with, I see it all the time on those murder mystery channels and it turns out alright like 50% or the time :^)

(plz don;t do that m8) Seems like your best call is, okay now I have to eat my words a bit here, but to reach out to social situations where it's easy to be cared for or have people grant some type of worry or care. Whether this means finding a significant other who's willing to help alleviate your financial concerns or relying on a friend to get a more stable employment path, or even moving back in with the parents is unsure, but it seems as if you need social support moreso than financial as strange as that sounds to hear,
>>
>>19111855
You're just perfect in every way, I know you are~

>On occasion yes,why do you ask?
Just wondering!
>>
File: 1496112976279.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1496112976279.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>19111871
>You're just perfect in every way, I know you are~
p-plz no bully the doggo like this, it's not nice to lie now is it anonichi?

>>19111815
The kind of people who look back to what they used to be and either laugh or feel embarrasment at what once was. Seems like the kind of relationship that means a lot when it's happening but in retrosepct makes you glad it's over.

>>19111852
remind them of the past you share together and come at it casually, see if you can't spend more time together as friends or as a simple get together activity and work on becoming comfortable around each other to the point where you can just let it casusally slip that you got it out for them in a romantic sense. Basically get to the point where you two can talk about anything, and let it all out, you'll be pleasantly surprised I bet if you take things slowly and give it time to build up a bit before you go right to the heart of the issue.
>>
>>19111888
I love you as you are, Stray. Perfection and imperfections. Don't ever doubt it!
>>
>>19111549
When will I see A next? What will our next meeting be like? When will we be physical again?
>>
>>19111900
Sorry I forgot alias.
>Vena
>>
File: 1459829265198.gif (2MB, 907x255px) Image search: [Google]
1459829265198.gif
2MB, 907x255px
>>19111856
Emotionally you'll feel a need to reestablish a set of people that rely on you or turn to you in a time of need, that and a sense of control over your new environment at first, but strangely enough given the drastic nature of it all there are few negative effects here aside from those two, it'll be overwhelming positive and lead a sense of self revelation and give you a better perspective on what it is you want out of life and how to go about it, would actually recommend despite the risky seeming nature of it all,.

>>19111895
okay now you're just going to hurt me with that kinda talk. Internet personas are one thing, but I really doubt you'd say that kind of thing if you got to know me a bit better. Still thanks for the kind words, I'm just not used to hearing that kind of thing, but honestly it's actually kind of nice in it's own way. Thanks, even if I'm really not sure how to take that kind of thing. Almost attempted to adopt you as my first ever official fan or something. :^)
>>
>>19111895
Well bless you my little angel~
>>
File: IMG_1688.jpg (133KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1688.jpg
133KB, 960x960px
>>19111913
Howz bout' a good hellion theme?
>>
>>19111870
Ah yes marry rich :D thanx this makes sense i kno what this means thanks forvthe reading
>>
File: IMG_1686.jpg (218KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1686.jpg
218KB, 1280x960px
>>19111920
I like posting my face cchyea!
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 1280x960px
>>19111764
Last one.

Do you think odd color hair kinda ruins it too. Im happy with pink and blue but dont feel like changing it until I know i have a job.
>>
File: 1494533937637.png (686KB, 1235x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1494533937637.png
686KB, 1235x1208px
>>19111852
>>19111888

Man, if only a get together were so simple. They live like 2 states away but are (like 85% sure) coming out to hang out along with other friends in the summer. Unless your divination is referring to that point instead.

Well, in the mean time I'll work on talking to them more and I guess attempting to initiate more conversation to get to know him better than I do now.

Anyways it means alot that you did my reading Anon. I really needed to hear what was said and I'm glad I got a point in the right direction to improve the scenario. Thank you Anon and god bless.
>>
>>19111912
It's going to hurt Stray but I can't stay anymore, it's more painful being around. I'm struggling...
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 1280x960px
>>19111928
Ive had blue for most of my life too ao I don't really feel comfortable changing it unless the job asks or i need tp vefore just so i get better chance.
>>
>>19111928
I am deja-vuing pretty hard.
oh wait no, its from the other day.
nevermind
>>
>>19111939
I dont want non blue hair :'(

Thinking of a dark redish brown natural color if i have to tho.
>>
File: 1462696515451.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462696515451.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>19111900
expect a sudden weekend invitation to go do something out of the blue, might be one of those times when plans fall through on their part and they want a backup plan to fill the time, but it's not charity by any means, take the call and go for it, seems like a meeting at a small restaurant (looks like asian food m8)

>>19111920
>>19111927
m8 that's spooky. anyone able to confirm if this is the same person?

>>19111934
>It's going to hurt Stray but I can't stay anymore, it's more painful being around. I'm struggling...
what did anonichi mean by this? If you're the first post, I agree, a move or change seems for the best. sorry if that was a bit unclear from the read there, I tend to be a bit in-eloquent the more I drink, my bad.

>>19111928
It'll impede a few potentials but not outright prevent you from getting a chance, it should be fine m8, you're gonna be a-ok with it, looks cute anyway.
>>
>>19111927
Hfytgjftutgbfdyuhhhfc
>>
>>19111945
I know it's for the best to move, I just didn't want things to end this way. I had hopes and I loved being around. Now I'm filled with pain and sadness...
>>
>>19111945
Noice
>>
File: IMG_3882.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3882.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19111549
are you still doing readings or did i miss the cut off :((
question when will i see Jo in person again
-jan
>>
>>19111942
when businesses see a pretty girl they are usually accepting(sometimes creepily) and it's seldom you will get rejected.
More than that they care about their output.
Just expect some jealousy from lousy female coworkers while you make your niche. This means you will have to work twice as hard and take twice as much guff from people.
That's the price that comes with personality in the grey wasteland.
>>
>>19111959
between you and me a big part of the reason stray is alone is because he's a bit of a judgemental prick. But not like he can stop you if you legitimately want to fangirl over him. He's really nothing special is all I'm saying.
>>
I will do one reading. I am unpracticed, so bare with me.
>>
Japan-based reader here. Doing some late night readings for you folks in the U.S.

Need your query, and the method of divination you prefer: tarot or i-ching.

Love queries may be skipped.
>>
>>19111979
Tarot
What's going to happen now that I've abandoned the project?
>>
>>19111979
I've never seen an i-ching reading before. May I have one?
I am receiving these messages, I want to know what to do with them...
>>
File: 1457684520079.jpg (172KB, 782x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457684520079.jpg
172KB, 782x1000px
>>19111965
Still doing them,

several weeks, feels like somewhere between the range of three weeks to 12 (3 months) basically it's gonna be a collection of three periods of time, most likely weeks or months. Seems sooner than later if I had to guess though, it's gonna be a more impromptu meeting than a planned event as I see it.

>>19111959
careful anonichi, keep petting the stray like this and I might just get attached to you. you wouldn't want that now would you? :^)

>>19111978
Would love a read if you're offering want a trade in return?
>>
>>19111945
Are you still reading? I'd like a next GF reading please.

L
>>
>>19111979
well my question will i be able to go to college for fall 2017 or do i have to go for spring 2018? i ching please
>>
>>19111979
Hi there. Wondering if I should stay here with my family, or move away with my friends?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179KB, 1500x938px
>>19111990
Hehe! Well I'm already attached so i wouldn't mind at all :}
>>
>>19111979
Am I a good friend? Use whichever metod you feel more comfortable with.
>>
>>19111990
woooo that is crazy because he is a very spontaneous person! and Ive had this feeling that ill see him again and ill be intimate with him again (lol) but i couldnt put a finger on when! i felt like it would be soon (sometime this month) but it drove me crazy i couldnt figure out when! thank you though!!
>>
File: my-fray.jpg (41KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
my-fray.jpg
41KB, 500x582px
>>19111979

I don't know anything about I-Ching and my love query has been answered so guess it's time to ask about something but just as significant.

Tarot

I've been a shut-in for a couple of years now. I'd like to change that and finally do things I've always wanted to do/start taking control of my life this year.

I guess my question is, does my future look successful?
>>
>>19111973
I just feel like i did well in a group interview cause i was talkive and helped my team break a record for card towers cause i thought it would be good to slightly bend them. So im just thinking that my appearance is why i didn't pass. I also said i could work every day :T
>>
>>19111927
>>19111920
>>19111913
Who is this? :P
>>
>>19111936
You're adorable as hell oh my god that collar
>>
>>19111986
Current situation has the 3 of Swords supported by the 7 of Wands and 8 of Cups. A withdrawal from a situation; one that you regret withdrawing from-- however, you see the escape as one of necessity. Doing so keeps you from compromising your Self.

The future, if unchanged, shows the 8 of Wands supported by the Tower and the Fool. New ventures, and while there may be road bumps, this path seems more advantageous to you in the long run.

The second future continous-- with the 10 of Pentacles supported by the Ace of Cups and 2 of Wands. General, overall success.

The psychological reflection shows the 2 of Cups supported by the 8 of Pentacles and Knight of Wands. You felt stale, stagnant. You wanted to be needed, put to use.

The fate/past section shows Temperance supported by the Ace of Swords and 6 of Cups.
Generally, you waited a while before committing to your decision to leave; you tried to apply as much patience as possible. However, in the end, your rationale was that you were better to leave. And so now you're here.
>>
File: IMG_0407.png (415KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.png
415KB, 900x675px
>>19111549
Emma
What is he feeling for me now?
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1280x960px
>>19112018
Awe. Thank you. And i just got thos collar today:3
>>
>>19111979
i-ching
what does it want? is it friendly?
>>
File: 1479176956094.gif (759KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
1479176956094.gif
759KB, 220x165px
>>19112000
Honestly something about it seems too good to be true, like if you're genuine in that sentiment i'm honestly flattered but I feel like Im missing some important details or ther;es a twist to this all or something.

>>19111993
a bit o nthe shorter side, long black hair and the kind of gal who wears a choker but doens't know that it's popular these days. she's lighthearted and niave perhaps but have a laught that could melt even the coldest of hearts, often gives off an airheaded first impression but is surprisingly intellectually capable.
>>
>>19112027
Soooooo cute! I would marry you in a heartbeat lol :} can i ask where u got it from?
>>
>>19112014
It's all about experience too.
anyone with 2 years working anywhere has a guaranteed future.

6 years and it's easier than posting here.
don't discard your possibilities either, sometimes a change of workplace is good too.
good luck

>>19112015
can we get a confirmation?
my nosy shipping ass wants to know.
is this a random creep or is it all a big letdown?
o.o
>>
>>19112021
Thank you, Thoth. I was emotionally unable to continue with the project without having any sort of recognition from my ideas and work. Feeling very depreciated. Either way it seems that it would be better if I stayed in terms of success, right?
>>
>>19112036
Nekocollars etsy store
>>19112037
I have 0 experience.
>>
File: 1446684237651.jpg (48KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446684237651.jpg
48KB, 338x600px
>>19112023
confusion and reminiscence, seems more like a questioning of what went on, why it happened, and why it turned out the way it did, seems he's reflecting on it all and wondering if it can be made to have a different solution next time.
>>
>>19112048
I don't believe he can be that clueless... Thank you
>>
>>19112037
I dunno who that guy is!
>>
File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 320x491px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 320x491px
>>19111987
Hexgram 45: Gathering

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple.
It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

That being said, there is a changing line that causes the situation to become negative.

breaking into two posts because apparently 4chan thinks this is spam
>>
>>19112047
Thank u sooo much! I wish I could be like you, you seem like such a sweet girl! Have a good night :3
>>
>>19112061
Awe. Thankyou, you have a good night too!
>>
File: photo.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>19111549
When will I be "intimate" with L again, and how should I make myself look for him?
Tika
>>
>>19112030
>>19111993
Thank you so much.
>>
>>19112059
https://pastebin.com/yQ1zRFWk

There's the rest of it. Sorry, don't know why 4chan wouldn't let me post it.
>>
>>19112067
^_^!
>>
>>19112047
Now there is your problem.
It is about 2% likely to get hired like that.
I recommend looking into the hotel industry, nursing and homecare. homecare is shitty because you'll become a junkie super fast. but hotels and nursing are way easy, easy to get into(especially as a girl, since trust is #1 in these environments), easy training, easy tasks. Just nursing and homecare can be hella gross. Hotels too but if you're front desk it is balling af. Free food most of the time too.

Anything else will be a dead-end spiral of fast food/ sexist waitressing and sleazy odd jobs.
Try working your way up, having an open schedule always and then moving into your industry of choice slowly after a few years.
Also check out EDX, they give out free online harvard courses with a diploma.

(also never talk about conspiracies, because that is a surefire way to kill any career fast)
>>
>>19112046
Nope, success wise, you leaving the project seems to be better. You were being wasted where you were.
>>
>>19112076
Are u reading?
>>
>>19111979
May i please have one.
Twixie
What method you whant but im interest on the iching
Did the unknown number that called and hanged up on me is who i think itvwas
>>
>>19111996
Hexagram 19: Noble Calling

The rich, loamy Earth on the banks of the Marsh provides fertile soil for exceptional progress.
The Superior Person is inexhaustible in his willingness to teach, and without limit in his tolerance and support of others.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
But be aware that your time is limited; your power will wane, as Summer changes to Fall.

Looks like next spring if you want to take the last lines literally. So, the best advice seems to be to seek opportunities this summer to improve yourself before the spring semester.
>>
>>19112077
Thank you for the clarification.
>>
>>19112072
Thank you, I think I can find meaning in this. Someone dear to me is trying to be a better person. We connected two days ago because we both have had troubled pasts and haven't been great people, but are working towards being our best selves. I think I've influenced her desire to change a while back. I think she confirmed it, and so did you.
>>
>>19112072
remove the hexagram part
that is odd.
>>19112056
and only the janitor knows who you are, or that person. I recommend adopting a trip if you got sideblinded by that photo guy. if it's actually the same guy, come clean, you are among diviners
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 720x960px
>>19112076
Im taking a cert 3 in retail. And applimg for a lot of retail like jobs because it seems easy for a first job. Dream is to work as concept artist. But i still need the money for the courses.
>>
File: 1408046041412.png (236KB, 345x382px) Image search: [Google]
1408046041412.png
236KB, 345x382px
>>19112068
>"intimate"
sounds sketchy when you word it that way m8,

I'm not sure I really want to read for how to get a guy hot and bothered, like that's kinda on you m8. sorry but I really don;t see much of a real reason to read for something as out there as that, seems self explanatory.

>>19112037
my nosy shipping ass wants to know.
is this a random creep or is it all a big letdown?
You sound pretty excited over this, as far as anyone seems to know it's just some person or persons who posted a pic/pics for no real reason, kinda shitposty if you ask me desu.
>>
>>19112083
yea,my mom was just telling me i have to start looking again and applying this week.I did get into a school for this year but we cant afford it so now i have to look for another school to go into either this year or next year /: thank you!
>>
>>19112078
not now sorry.
just got interested by the stuff going on in here.
>>
>>19111976
>He's really nothing special is all I'm saying.

Well thats a mean thing to say...I think hes wonderful. Hes special to me :)
>>
>>19111549
Are you still reading?
>>
>>19112079
Not even dignifying this with a reading. Am I being trolled right now? Fix your grammar and ask again the next time I'm here.

>>19111998
The current situation shows the 2 of Wands, supported by the 8 of Swords and the 9 of Wands. Although you're in a position of relative comfort, you seem to be tied down by your logic/intuition. Indecision is killing you, and instead of choosing one or the other, you're sitting the fence and consolidating your place of comfort.

The future, if unchanged, shows the Emperor, supported by the Hierophant and the Queen of Cups. If someone you trust greatly has advised you towards one path, that's the one you should follow.. IF they haven't advised you yet, seek them out. I know this seems like I cop out answer, but it's really the best option given the cards. Trust the advice given to you by your closest confidant. Success and love follow.

The future, if an alternative route is taken, shows Justice supported by the 9 of Swords and the Queen of Wands. Honestly, this shows your anxiety and indecision causing worse issues in your head, along with the idea that you may have brought this on yourself in some way.

It seems like your reading has the reoccuring notion of anxiety and being "trapped" within your own mind, so to speak. Like, even though you could be happy staying where you are, you'll have this sort of longing regret if you don't change where you're at.

Seek advice from that trusted fellow. Do exactly what they recommend.
>>
>>19112098
I just mean one on one, alone time, where we can open up and truly be ourselves and just spend some real time together
>>
>>19111979
Hi Thoth - if you see this; don't mind which way you read it, whatever you think works best.
Query: I don't really like the type of work I am doing, but I feel boxed ans unable to leave due to obligations. Is this what I'm meant to be doing? Or is there a better opprotunity out there somewhere that I need to seek? Thank you for your aid in this.
>>
>>19112095
Awe I'm just wondering cuz they said to me
>Well bless you my little angel~
And thats just super cute :3 and he's a good lookin fellow
>>
File: 1446014080486.gif (1MB, 463x261px) Image search: [Google]
1446014080486.gif
1MB, 463x261px
>>19112107
Bet you so much stray made that post himself, he's a self deprecatory kinda guy and shitposts quite a bit, I wouldn't take it too seriously. It's probably easier for him to explain that he's a bad person in some offhanded way like that or something. :^)

>>19112113
Yeah, still got a question anonkovich?

>>19112118
that seems a lot less werid to read for, sorry i got the wrong idea of you anonichi, I'll read that for you instead, will get right on it in a sec.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19112115
No. I was just in the car and not paying attention. Ill make a drawing for you. I dont mean to troll
>>
File: 140437994662.jpg (44KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
140437994662.jpg
44KB, 704x396px
>>19112118
seems like it's a bit far off of a dream at the moment, meetings will occur but they;ll always feel as if they've fallen short or even fallen through. An ideal held too lofty in comparison to the realit of the situation, that things may not live up to expectations or be as happy as they were thought to be. An idealized version of reality being silight lesser than the actual version of it. You'll talk and have interactions but nowhere near on the level you;re hoping for once again. sorry m8,
>>
>>19112079
>>19112129
If thoth doesnt wanna do this could you pls?

Im slightly retarded dont hate me. I can only draw.
>>
>>19112143
Is it because of him? Does he not want me anymore? Is it all my fault?
>>
>>19112129
>Bet you so much stray made that post himself
>>19112129
Ohhh I seee :} well its true, he can't stop me!
>he's a self deprecatory kinda guy..it's probably easier for him to explain that he's a bad person in some offhanded way

It's ok I am too...he may think he's a bad person but he isn't! Love you my Stray <3
>>
File: 1492625938504.jpg (237KB, 858x740px) Image search: [Google]
1492625938504.jpg
237KB, 858x740px
>>19112129
Yes, I have a question if you don't mind reading some love crap ;-;

FR
Could you tell me more about the qt I will settle with?
I'm a straight male.
>>
File: 1459366598342.jpg (38KB, 344x490px) Image search: [Google]
1459366598342.jpg
38KB, 344x490px
>>19112147
Yeah I gotcha.
>Im slightly retarded dont hate me. I can only draw.
It's okay, I'm slightly terrible, and gave up drawing seriously a long time ago, sounds like you're in the better place if anything :^)

completely different unrelated number, give me the feeling of an automated message or a telemarketer. Basically a junky spam call from some robot or person working a callcentre. No ill intent other than to potentiall make you buy something or scam you at worst. You good m8, don't let it get to you.

>>19112150
that sudden implication of insecurities, sometimes it's not really a personal matter of something you did or are, but just circumstantial. Basically it's not really your fault so don't be so apt to accept the fault or blame here. Really more of a life happens type of deal, it's been too long and there's a social element that keeps things more separate than it used to be back in the day is all.
>>
>>19112160
It was just a noise i said hello then it hanged up. The noise sounded abit like someone i used to know.
>>
>>19111827
hahahah :')
we're close but he sometimes replies instantly, sometimes late/ignores. and i was kinda freaking out so yeah..... hahah thank you for the reading
>>
File: 1495255605415.jpg (170KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
1495255605415.jpg
170KB, 850x832px
>>19112158
>I'm a straight male.
What;s it like triggering everyone on a daily basis by just existing? I get it a lot too and wonder how it is people manage.

Just sassin ya m8, I can read that for you.

blue eyes, and pals skin, blonde but it looks like it's dyed/bleached rather than natural, just looks a bit too treated. She's short and skinny, looks a bit younger than her actual age would belie, but she's actually still a relatively young adult. She likes country music and is a bit of a wild gal within boundaries, she wants to be entertained quite a bit and gets bored easily, but is willing to improvise or suggest activities most of the time to keep herself (and you if you're with her at the time) busy.

>>19112157
It's ok I am too...he may think he's a bad person but he isn't! Love you my Stray <3

You've seriously got me torn between adopting a fangirl here and being good friends, or being concerned that someone out there is oddly enough obsessed with me for some unbeknownst reason.

Loneliness is a hell of a drug ain't it? Don;t know whether to call you cute, concerning or maybe even both. I'm just not used to this kind of attention out of nowhere. Why me as opposed to litterally any of the better or much nicer readers here? Like we're all anonymous for the most part why not pick the one that sounds the best or coolest?
>>
>>19112174
Hii! Could you describe the man I'll spent most of my life with? Call me Pini. :D
>>
File: 2QcfFU6.jpg (39KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
2QcfFU6.jpg
39KB, 500x639px
>>19112174
>What;s it like triggering everyone on a daily basis by just existing? I get it a lot too and wonder how it is people manage

I'm just always ready to hook a few cunts ;^)

She sounds qt stray *_* Do I already know her? How or where would we meet?
>>
>>19111827
Where's this image from?
>>
>>19112190
moemoe 2d animation picture shows from across the ocean.

legit answer is best character from Valkyrie Drive, hope you like lewd /u/ shenaigans if you plan to look it up though, don't say you weren't warned.

>>19112186
Seems you've already meet, and you'll meet again, don't know where don't know when, but you'll meet again some sunny day.

song lyrics aside, the above information is true, seems you're already acquainted somehow and just need to set things off in a romantic direction if you want to be lovers. Seems like someone you've known for a little longer, but haven't seen in a while kind of feeling.
>>
File: 1413143306290.png (155KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1413143306290.png
155KB, 400x400px
>>19112181
tall, pale, and intentionally bald. Looks like a pretty big guy both in terms of height and in musculature, he wants kids, but would be fine without them or just one. He works a job that makes good money but puts a lot of stress on himself and family life hence his willingness to compromise on such an issue. He's got a rough outer demeanor but surprisingly a soft interior. He enjoys older music, cooking shows, and watching nature documentaries in his freetime, he's the kind of person who likes to be up on current events and consumes quite a bit of educational material, basically he's kind of a dork, but a fun one at that,
>>
>>19112174
>You've seriously got me torn between adopting a fangirl here and being good friends

Yes yes master!

>or being concerned that someone out there is oddly enough obsessed with me for some unbeknownst reason.

Hm yes there's that too lol...

>Loneliness is a hell of a drug ain't it?

Is it ever :(

>cute, concerning or maybe even both

both, i suppose!

>Why me

There's just something really special about you, the way you think, write, express yourself...you just embody everything I've ever admired about a person

>better or much nicer readers...best or coolest?

You are all those things <3
>>
>>19111549
What does my next lover look like?
Liberty
>>
>>19112115
>Seek advice from that trusted fellow. Do exactly what they recommend.

Thank you so much. Can you please tell me if the person is a family member, or a friend?
>>
>>19112201
>lewd /u/ shenanigans
Thank you <3
>>
>>19111979
Whatever method you prefer. How will things go between me and T? Not really a love query, more like a, this could determine the rest of my life query.
>>
>>19112160
>Really more of a life happens type of deal, it's been too long and there's a social element that keeps things more separate than it used to be back in the day is all.

How can I change this?
>>
File: 1451150808772.png (2MB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451150808772.png
2MB, 1500x1200px
>>19112214
>cute, concerning or maybe even both
>both, i suppose!
well you're at least self aware and have a sense of humour about it.

>There's just something really special about you, the way you think, write, express yourself...you just embody everything I've ever admired about a person
okay that got me that's really sweet of you to say.

Tell you what, if you can give me a good reason as to why I should trust a total stranger like you who apparently knows a bit about me and who I know nothing about, I might just trade some throwaway contact info to get to know you a bit better. Might be nice actually.

>>19112220
magnanimous despite their short stature and overbearing nature, a high maintenance person with an even more complex set of ideals and principles. However despite this they are apparently pretty attractive and their air of confidence leads a lot to that as well, they are moreso the type to let their actions do the talking and expect that their achievements and personal needs to take priority. They expect the word from a potential partner, but will also offer the world in return. Hard work required but also an equally hard worker themselves.

>>19112226
>lewd /u/ shenanigans
Do any of these nice young gals in pic related really look like they'd be involved in that now? That's p-perverse anon.
>>
>>19111549
Who is this guy
>>19111927
and will he be my next bf ;)
>>
>>19112201
Hm.. I do know someone who could fit the appearance. Quite surprising that we will meet and I will settle with her.

I have so many questions now, Stray :o I will ask them some other time I see you around.

Thank you so much and have a great night.
>>
File: 1452094770678.jpg (22KB, 347x201px) Image search: [Google]
1452094770678.jpg
22KB, 347x201px
>>19112233
you seem pretty desperate to keep things together with this person, why is that? Will still read for you here but just sounds concerning how much you've put into this relationship.

honestly the way i see it it's gonna have to come about from a result in this other person's cognition, rather than any specific acts of yours, that is to say that I don't really see if there's a way to do that directly. I can only read within the realm of possibilities, it's up to you to find a way to do so or make it happen, but it would require changing his mind or getting him to see things in a different light all over again.

>>19112238
Honestly no clue and don;t really want to know, he kinda creeps me out desu, might give it a joke read and see what comes out of it for shits and giggles, if you answer a silly question for me in return.
>>
File: 62110067_p7.jpg (176KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
62110067_p7.jpg
176KB, 720x1000px
>>19111549
Everyone else asking it makes it seem kind of fun so I'd like to try too if you don't mind doing a reading still. No biggie if you can't though!

Who's the poor fella, if there will be one, that'll end up with me?
I go by Maia
>>
>>19112246
I feel like no one else will love me but them. Am I wrong in assuming that?

"require changing his mind or getting him to see things in a different light all over again"

I don't know how to do that, I hope its not too late. Is it unrequited, should I move on?
>>
File: tqFmEWO_d.jpg (54KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
tqFmEWO_d.jpg
54KB, 480x540px
>>19112246
>might give it a joke read and see what comes out of it for shits and giggles, if you answer a silly question for me in return

Deal!
>>
>>19112255
These two pics,
>>19111927
>>19111920
same dude or what? I can only assume so based on the fact they're both sideways and posted so quickly in succession but genuinely curious as to if it is or not and if so what anyone would post pictures like that on 4chan of all places.

read says, he's actually pretty quick to try and mislead people into getting the wrong impression, he's the type to try and make a lot of effort to do something small and in response, try to get a great gains from a small action. Seems like the type who wants to be noticed but lacks a social grounding to make it happen.

Literally don;t take it to seriously m8. It's just a shitpost as I see it. Just seemed fun to try it out. He's probably an actual person who's a decent person or something, I kind of get the feeling it was someone posting a picture just for shits and giggles either of themselves or a friend or something,

>>19112255
>poor fella,
>if there will be one
I mean with that attitude
Even if you can't believer in yourself believe in the me that believes in you m8.

You'll manage to get together with someone who's a bit unorthodox, but quite a nice person for it, they've been through a lot and it's made them stronger for the fact of it. Mostly just a lot of social strange situations but because of it they're actually pretty chill and enjoy most things without being too harsh or judgmental. Surprisingly he's a pretty decent guy and will feel similarly that he suckered some poor gal into settling with him, it's kind of cute when you think of it actually.
>>
>>19112290
Stray I admire your stamina, man you're awesome reading til this hours..
>>
File: 1496641364839.jpg (498KB, 1122x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1496641364839.jpg
498KB, 1122x1440px
>>19112300
Honestly just pulling an all nighter because I have nothing better to do with my life but sober up and chat with people here about silly things. Probably only gonna stick around for another half hour or so at most before I have to leave for a short 3 day business trip. Some of the posts just interest me enough to keep me here, I'm an insomniac anyhow so it's not like I really have anything better to do with my time at that late at night anyhow.
>>
>>19112307
>I'm an insomniac anyhow
Me too friendo, I was up since you started... Wish I had all that energy to read like that... Speaking of which, would you like a reading?
>>
File: 1496634003960.jpg (153KB, 750x583px) Image search: [Google]
1496634003960.jpg
153KB, 750x583px
>>19112310
sure m8, need one in return? beware I'm gonna ask a silly question probably.
>>
>>19112290
I didn't mean to make it sound defeatist, more like that I'm perfectly content to be alone sometimes that I wonder if I'll ever even find someone. Thank you for believing in me though it means a lot ;_;

There's that childish part of me that still has fun wondering the possibilities though. Thanks for the reading also, he does sound pretty pleasant. I'll let you know if I ever feel like I've met him
>>
>>19112316
Nah, I'm good, just want to give something in return, since you've been helping a lot of anons here...
>>
File: mfw.jpg (48KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
48KB, 620x453px
>>19112327
honestly a read about someone who's been really nice to me out of nowhere would be great, like no idea what their intentions are but it's strange to me is all that they'd be so kind to someone like me.

>>19112333
oh lawdy no, I'd never really be the type to post pics online, let alone 4chan of all places. Seems odd to think that a guy that doesn't want to use a tripcode so he's not really a common feature or memorable around these parts would think about posting a legit pic of himself. 'ad a giggle m8.
>>
>>19112235
Im heading to bed, but I'll catch you later on here ;)
>>
File: 1478552351405.jpg (100KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478552351405.jpg
100KB, 678x960px
>>19111549 is done reading for the night and will be on a short hiatus until further notice, it's always fun reading for you /div/ see ya when I see you next I suppose. Good luck to everyone out there, and keep giving it your all. Hope it turns out alright for you all.

>>19112348
Alrighty night anon, might not be back in these threads for a little while though. Was fun chatting with you, night m8.
>>
File: 18660056.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
18660056.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>19112342
awnn thats a cute query ^^

I must admit, the scrying I do for you always looks like anime, I wonder if it's the results of seeing so many anime pics from you:

Two kids playing up the hill, near a sidewalk, those marble pebbles game. One of them misses the shot and starts to cry. A cute young lady is passing by, peach colored dress, matching hat and shades, leans down and kissed the crying boy on the cheek and moves on. Both look surprised and get back to the game.

Some motherly figure or a very loving person in nature, she seems to sympathize with you and wants to make you feel better, doesn't seem to want anything in return, just out of selfless appreciation.
>>
File: 967012-bigthumbnail.jpg (207KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
967012-bigthumbnail.jpg
207KB, 450x338px
>>19112353
thank you for everything stray, good night, see you next time..safe travels my love xx
>>
>>19112353
>>19112355
Oi Stray! Wish you a good time, I'm honored to have you as my last read, be well <3
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>19112357
Thank for the read m8, really clarified some things and helped alleviate some questions, good stuff. You take it easy and be well too anonichi, alright?

>>19112356
Thanks for the kind thoughts and the animu pics, really brightened up my day though i'm a little hard pressed to admit it fully.
>>
>>19111979
give us a reading Rhys would ya?
>>
Is angel on?
>>
New thread:

>>19112423
>>
>>19112388
Yes I just woke up!
>>
File: 1489345083263.jpg (63KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1489345083263.jpg
63KB, 650x842px
>>19111979

I-ching

What does he persist the delusional charade? Is there any hope he'll change? Even just to let sleeping dogs lie?
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.