[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, one summer night, I was sleeping with my boyfriend in our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

So, one summer night, I was sleeping with my boyfriend in our room. It was really hot, so we turned on our fan.
Next morning, our fan was off and in the opposite place that it should be.
He asked me if I moved the fan during the night, and I said no.
No one moved the fan, and none of us is sleepwalking.
Definitely, we would remember if we turned the fan off and moved it to the opposite corner of the room.

I would like to know your strange situations with objects, so feel free to post them here.
>>
One time I went to sleep in my shit stained undies. When I woke up, my undies were off and lying on the floor, away from my bed. How the hell did that happen?
>>
>>19109404
It may have been me. I regularily enter people's homes when they are asleep and move around stuff just to confuse them. Sometimes, I also leave weird messages written on the wall or paint patterns on their cat if they have one. It's just a hobby, so it doesn't count as criminal behaviour.
>>
>>19109404
tits or gtfo
>>
>>19109427
>>19109438
>>19110381

>Anon has a paranormal problem
>goes to /x/ (paranormal) to discuss about problem
>shitty memes and joking around ensures
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>19110629
>whining instead of ignoring the posts and waiting for more replies

Nigga....
>>
File: 1492495674937.jpg (9KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
1492495674937.jpg
9KB, 291x173px
>>19110381
This
>>
>>19109404
Some pervert probably broke into your house and jerked off in front of you or took pics then left. The fan was in his way. Shit like this happens in real life. There's YouTube videos that tell you how to unlock virtually every doorknob.

I live alone and I've definitely seen shit misplaced in my house several times like some motherfuckers were crashing into while I was at work or something. Nothing was stolen though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.