[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slavic/Russian paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: the-soul-of-forest_uldus.jpg (549KB, 1571x2000px) Image search: [Google]
the-soul-of-forest_uldus.jpg
549KB, 1571x2000px
Let's talk about domavoy, baba yega and crazy Russian future tellers. paranormal things are very wide spread in Slavic countries and very scary. Plase share some stories.
>>
>>19109343
I am from russian , you can ask me anything
>>
tell me about gypsies stealing babies
>>
>>19111219
Back in mother land, babies steal gypsies
>>
>>19111219
You see first you need to sing a song - a na na a na na na na a na na hop hop el na na a na
2 i need to see your palm , ohh you are rich man anon , you have small dick , and hitler didnt do anything wrong
>>
>>19110815
Tell me creepy stories.
>>
>>19111336
You can call a ghost in russian it called barabashka , or evil grandfather , you need to say bad things into closet and closed it , and do it in the night . The evil ded will appear and start saying a lot of russian curse words
>>
>>19111372
Will it leave eventually or should I take my nice clothes out prevently?
What happens if I say sexy things instead?
>>
>>19111397
It is not sucub , he will leave after 5 minutes , but better to intake some meth before this ritual
>>
>>19110815
How much for straight sex?
>>
File: AAa5XTED-Kw.jpg (39KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
AAa5XTED-Kw.jpg
39KB, 600x533px
>>19111445
For straight passive sex , this cat and kit kat
>>
>>19111219
It's true, at least it was true when I was a kiddo in the 90s Romania. We had a few incidents with Gică țiganu' (George the Gypsy) who kidnapped kids and rape-murdered them. It was crazy as a kid to hear about it.
>>
>>19111483
We had chicatilo чикaтилohe was a maniac in moscow , we have big park its caled бицeвcкий , its scary place to go
>>
>>19111336
one time siberian peasant talk to commissar about potato production. commissar say you raised 5 pound of potato, we told you only produce 2. peasant say extra 3 pounds left there by ghost!
>>
>>19111540
That's the plan fulfilled to 250 %. He would have been a people's hero back then.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Volga
>Black Volga (Polish: czarna wołga) refers to an urban legend widespread in Poland, Russia,[1] Belarus, Ukraine, and Mongolia,[2] mainly in the 1960s and 1970s.[3][4][5][6] It was about a black (or in some versions red[1]) Volga limousine that was allegedly used to abduct people, especially children. According to different versions, it was driven by priests, nuns, Jews, vampires, satanists or Satan himself. The car is described as having white wheel rims, white curtains or other white elements.

Children were kidnapped to use their blood as a cure for rich Westerners or Arabs[2] suffering from leukemia; other variants used organ theft as the motive, combining it with another famous legend about kidney theft by the KGB.
>>
>>19111795
bump

interesting!!!
>>
>>19111490
Wasn't he from Rostov-na-Donu?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1806x752px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1806x752px
>Did somebody mention baba yega?
>>
>>19109343
I'm sorry if you're expecting creepypasta, but I can tell you about my research into Balkan old faiths.

My interest towards this comes from my girlfriend being Serbian and orthodox but having less of a grasp of the christian faith than me (I'm not religious but interested). What she does know about however are local customs surrounding her faith, the following of which stood out to me:

>Slava
Once a year on a specific day that is dependent on the person or family (rarely a whole village), a holiday is celebrated with food and song that seems to have very little to do with christianity except for the connection of that day towards a certain Saint (called Icons in Orthodox christianity)

>Mothers/Fathers/Childrens day
Unlike western traditions, serbian children sneak into their mothers room for mothers day and bind their mothers to the bed using rope. To free herself, the mother has to hand out promises like cleaning up rooms or preparing someones favorite meal. once everyone is satisified, the mother is freed. Replace mother with other family members for the other days [...]
>>
>>19111372
>The evil ded will appear and start saying a lot of russian curse words

How is that any different than a regular Russian grandpa showing up?
>>
>>19112272
>Gypsies and Astrology
The Roma of Serbia are generally seen in a very dualistic way. Generally, they are the scum of the earth to most. Depending on how strongly the person you talk to believes in the supernatural, stories of black magic may be connected to them, often involving young men from good families being put under love spells and losing their own and their families fortunes to the gypsy that had the spell cast.

On the other hand, there is a specific subset of the Roma living alone or in very small groups at the borders of most cities. These, more often than not female, individuals either have some normal employment or earn some coin as hairdressers. While not respected per se, they offer their services as witches and future tellers to paying customers. It is common practice to visit those ladies before big events like graduation, marriage or opening businesses to get once fortune told. While this is in direct opposition to christian dogma, these ladies often have free access to local churches and monasteries and are generally not bothered.
>>
File: Night_carriage.jpg (747KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
Night_carriage.jpg
747KB, 1063x752px
I heard plenty of stories from my grandparents, they grew up during 30's and 40's in secluded eastern european villages. So you can imagine they had plenty of spoopy happenings.

One of them was seeing flying orbs, (something like pic related) during night. They called them what could be translated as chandlers all candle carriers, since they resembled candle fire and they didn't had electricity in the village. They believed they were spirits.

Also, my grandpa once described to me how he saw something invisble pressing against his uncle's chest (something like incubus perhaps). His uncle then woke up and, as he claims, lifted something heavy from himself and after throwing it on the floor he claim he heard a loud bang.

Concerning the witches, from hearing not only my grandparents but alot of other older people, it seems like everyone knew at least one witch that lived somewhere nearby, usually innawoods, always secluded from the rest. I think they were mostly herbalists and charlatans since people sometimes went to them instead of doctors. Something like in the scene from this yugoslavian movie. Minute 21:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwDPjdO2cT8
>>
>>19112272
>>19112285
Digging into those things while travelling Serbia alone after a holiday with my girlfriend (She had to go back to work, I wanted to stay for two more weeks), I visited a lot of Serbia to find out more about this duality. I found that the further east and south you go, the stronger those supernatural traditions become, especially in the east of the country.

And it ain't hard to see why. I found abandoned villages overgrown by nature, caves with very old gravestones in them and nondescript but very specific stories being told everywhere of dark orgies in some unnamed villages, vampirs roaming in old mills and even one story about a black god that sleeps all the time and only wakes when one of his daughters is insulted. If you want me to greentext any of these, tell me. Again, no creepypasta, just a guy drinking lots of Rakia with old people in Serbia.
>>
>>19112230
Moscow , google it
>>
>>19111795
wow, that is the quintessential urban legend
>>
>>19112294
Brat moj,tell them about babaroga can't really remember it clearly.
>>
File: Domovoi.jpg (14KB, 220x169px) Image search: [Google]
Domovoi.jpg
14KB, 220x169px
A domovoi or domovoy (Russian: дoмoвóй; IPA: [dəmɐˈvoj]; literally, "[he] from the house") is a protective house spirit in Slavic folklore. The plural form in Russian can be transliterated domoviye or domovye (with accent on the vowel after the v). In some accounts, the domovoi is described as having a wife (domovikha or kikimora) who lives in the cellar or henhouse.[2] The Slavs and Balts of former times kept idols of the domovoi.[3]

Domovye are masculine, typically small, bearded, and sometimes covered in hair all over.[4][5] According to some traditions, domovye take on the appearance of current or former owners of the house, sometimes with tails or little horns.[6] This belief is commonly held to be a remnant of the pre-Christian cult of ancestors[7][8] which is also reflected in some of the titles of the domovoi (e.g., dedko, dedushka "grandfather"). There are tales of neighbors seeing the master of the house out in the yard while in fact the real master was asleep in bed.[9][10] It has also been said that domovye can take on the appearance of cats or dogs.[9][10][11] The domovoi is more often heard than seen and his voice is said to be hollow and harsh.[12]
>>
Im from Montenegro. My grandmother is also able to do some "Slijevanje strave." It's been a long time since ive done it but she'll 'read' the structure formed by some tin dropped in water. Then you have to drink it a bit and throw the tin away in a river or something. Plus they throw burning coal in some water and make you drink it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKN8WxSoGns

My mother had a book full of magical recipes and spells, I should get my hands on it.
>>
>>19114042
bump
>>
As a slav, I can assure you, you won't find any haunted places in slavic countries, you might find some kind of gypsy magic though.
Ghosts in Slavic countries are non existent because ghosts are people who have died and still have some sort of attachment to this world. That doesn't exist in Slavic countries because everyone is depressed and they can't wait to die.
>>
>>19109343
Been wrting some stuff down about my family's
gypsy fucking curse and weird shit that happened to me, got a solid 1500 words down, I'm only 1/3 the way there at most, keep an eye in the next few days for it, it's not too spooky, but you might be interested since it's related
>>
File: john-wick-2-guns[1].jpg (550KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-2-guns[1].jpg
550KB, 2560x1440px
>>19109343
how we kill baba yega
>>
>>19112590
Yes, it says that resided in Rostov and most of his murderes were committed there.
>>
>>19116234
>>19112590
Plus, he was nicked "The Rostov ripper"
>>
>>19115912
As a slav I confirm this, but we do get poltergeist.

I remember reading about poltergeist that kept sending text messages to this family ordering the wife to buy beer for her husband and beating up the husband if he refused to drink the beer.

2ch also has a legend that there are giant rusty mechanisms buried in Russian swamps that are kept asleep by being "fed" suffering of Russians, and that if the rusty mechanisms wake up, something awful will happen.
>>
>>19111540
bullshit
any extra potatoes would've been used for moonshine
>>
>>19116250
I think that last one is just a metaphor for their society
>>
File: 1492059905719.jpg (369KB, 799x522px) Image search: [Google]
1492059905719.jpg
369KB, 799x522px
>>19115912
>>19116250
absolute bullshit
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.