[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking wow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0380.jpg (12KB, 141x159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
12KB, 141x159px
I think I saw the mandela effect (or experience whatever the fuck you call it) while watching the Big Bang Theory. Any fucking way of realizing the effect like a label, or anything else, but no, a shitty fuckin sitcom following nerds and an autist.
>>
>>19109287
What makes you think that you experienced this phenomenon
>>
>>19109883
Sheldon is now a straight man that doesn't trigger like a five year old in a candy store.
>>
File: IMG_0360.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
>>19109883
Believe it or not but a while back I only had a few TV channels and there was comedy that always ran reruns of Big Bang, I watched it so fucking much I know the stories of the title by heart, say the Deception Verification, is about Leonard coming back from his Trip on stephen hawking's experiment to the north pole (yada yada) anyway. I fuckin know all about the show, and this one episode, they always talk about one subject which I knew would happen but suddenly I think its bernadette who says something I clearly never heard of and weirdly enough, wasn't in context at all in what they were talking about, so I did some little research and I found out about the mandela effect.
>>
>>19112051
This actually happened with me and How I Met Your Mother, but I realised that the comedy channel that was airing them was just cutting out bits that were a bit too risque for daytime television.
>>
>>19112051
I was watching the iron giant the other day and there's a scene where Nick (i think thats the beatnik dudes name), see's a dream the giant's having on his television. the screen gets snowy and he sees atomic explosions and death. I never remembered seeing that as a kid.
>>
>Penny
The fuck, her name used to be Dime Piece.
>Mandela effect
Oh shit, it used to be the Trashone Syndrome.
Shut down CERN before it is too late.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.