[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal Happenings in my home.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-04-07 22.54.03.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-07 22.54.03.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Please help. I think my home is haunted. We are 4 uni students living in London, and we moved in two years ago. We know someone was murderer in the main stairwell in 2013. We've had strange drafts and my wardrobe door opened recently. Two of us once had sleep paralyses. I need advice what to do... I might do the sage incense thing like the mexicans.
>>
>>19108931
I thought sleep paralysis was quite normal. Not he result of a haunted house?
>>
My friend told me to say something because it might be linked or relevant. Thing is I did not believe her when it happened to her. Until it happened to me the following weekend.
>>
Holy shit. This happened to me too.

Do you feel any drafts coming in from your house, like as if it were trying to go outside? Like not coming from te obvious places?

London was built upon a series of catacombs, you can look it up. If a murder happened in your building, it is likely that the spirit of the murderer is opening doors.

They may feel that you are occupying their home.

When it happened to me, I would often begin getting sleep paralysis, waking up to a figure in my room. Always off to the side, where i couldn't move my eyes. But they were always watching me.

Often I heard noises from the other room, with my roommates hearing it too.

I moved out and the occurences stopped. But whatever you do don't lock your room doors. If you were to have to run at night, it could stop you from escaping.
>>
have you become ill recently? murdered spirits target the recently ill because they're easier to haunt
>>
>>19108931

>Splash the shit out of every room with holy water
>Burn sage in every room
>Banishing ritual of your choosing
>Line of salt at doors/windows
>????
>Grofit
>>
File: sta.jpg (65KB, 549x343px) Image search: [Google]
sta.jpg
65KB, 549x343px
when i used to have this (i wasn't in london but nearby) I would see something like the picture attached.

the sleep paralysis only came afterwards but for me it was only once.
>>
>>19108931

do you have running water in your room? a tap or a sink?

I know this problem often happens when you have both the water and a mirror in your room.

you are in danger. remain vigilant and always watch around you. try not to allow yourself to travel in your house in the dark.
>>
henry
>>
die
>>
Do you have a mirror in your room? I live in manchester and had about the same experience 3 years ago. Ended up moving. GET AWAY FROM THE MIRROR
>>
>>19108931
>drafts and wardrobe door opened

that's normal?
>>
>>19109021
>>19109417
Stop being omnious faggots and explain
>>
>>19109417
would love to hear this story
>>
>>19109417
Explain
>>
>>19109529
There was some girl raped basically right outside our apartment, she died in the hospital later. Don't know any more about the death. Had the mirror fogging up for no reason and had a 1 time sleep paralysis in where a girl appeared in that mirror. Got so scared that me and 2/3 of my mates moved out.
>>
>>19109595
Holy shit. I live in Italy and have a wardrobe mirror COMPLETELY facing my bed. No previous events that might haunt my apartment though... but still creepy
>>
one time a jar of salsa just yeeted off the counter at my friends house for no raisin. can say was spooked
>>
>>19108931
>Please help
K
>strange drafts
It's called convection. Cool air can seep into an enclosure and it'll ball up and be surrounded by heat which always rises to the top. That's why paranormal hunters never find cold spots with their thermal equipment high up in ceilings, it's always usually at waist level where it should be
>wardrobe door opened recently
drastic temp changes can expand or contract wood in a dwelling and cause doors to be loose, place a level on the closet's frame to see if it is. If it's not leveled, the door could especially open during temp changes
>sleep paralyses
happens to most people. it's just a dream like any other. some are more realistic than others.
>>
>>19110617
listen to this retard, who is only a retard insofar as he willingly posts on /x/
>>
>>19110617
t. ghost

But really this is the most sound information in the thread so far. Everything OP has described is either normal or not atypical.
>>
>>19108931
sleep paralysis is not paranormal or ghost related, it is a very natural bodily process you almost never notice because it usually happens when you are drifting into sleep.
>>
>>19108931
Dude I literally had the same thing. I was sleeping and I felt a ghost cock go up my belly button.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.