[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those kids videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Am I the only one that gets a really fucking eerie response to these "elsa gets an abortion etc." videos?
It feels surreal. I mean some of these things are literally about people eating shit.

What are your thoughts on these creepy ass videos?
>>
>>19108927
>What are your thoughts on these creepy ass videos?
what
>>
>>19108927
http://archive.is/NsqMx
>>
>>19108993
Start reading at the post that says "OP here."
>>
>>19108997
Just go here >>19103942
>>
>>19108927
Why was the last thread about this deleted?
>>
>>19110070
This is the only thread that's still up that I know of
>>19103942
>>
>>19108927
Ethan Bradberry is behind it. This guy is fucking sociopath. Reminds me of Luka Magnotta. He is a sick fuck that did sick fuck pranks like "How to Traumatize Your Children". LEA needs to investigate his computers.
>>
>>19110969
Can you please elaborate on this?
>>
>>19110969
so youre saying this one dude is behind thousands of YouTube accounts making tens of thousands of these videos garnering millions of views?

Huh. Just one dude. Definitely not some kind of larger operation. Just one single solitary fucked up person. Very interesting.
>>
File: 1483502984817.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1483502984817.gif
410KB, 221x196px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdnaAwzlYs0

>40 Million views
>>
>>19110969
You are so fucking stupid that I wish I could punch you in the dick through the internet.
>>
>>19112947
I like how the criminals are black
>>
>>19108927
>elsa gets an abortion
wait what? theres an elsa gets an abortion one?
>>
>>19108927

I think it's just a bunch of people stirring trouble, or a plot by something bigger. It could also be a combination of both though.
>>
>>19108997
>>
russian/eastern bloc videos, for the live action ones (cyrillic characters visible)

the claymation ones would take a bit of time

other ones just thrown together with cut and paste graphics

Anybody speak russian? Is there a "free-youtube-cash" type scam where you can make a video with any subject featuring these specific characters and rake in the views/rubles? Seems like a lot of comments in arabic texts - maybe these are the equivalent of sitting your kid in front of saturday cartoons, except with your phone, and no vetting.
>>
>>19108927
They get all their views from very young children who get handed tablets by their parents to keep them occupied, they search for "Frozen" or whatever and then start following related videos. There is a whole generation of people being raised on this stuff, and it terrifies me
>>
>>19112938
Your sarcasm is obnoxious, I'm in agreement with you but don't ever talk like that again. Stupid cunt.
>>
This is not paranormal
>>
>>19108927
Trumpism in the US,is nationalism in some other christian countries (Russia,eastern Europe).
Their far right is bringing back fundamentalism,which includes pro life and gay-shaming (poop-eaters).
Because they rely on the market,inevitably some weird and incoherent meme will emerge,it really is something very sinister.
Just to give you an example of the messages these societies digest.
Ugly,skinny=gay= death.
Abortion=witch=stake.
>>
File: 1463870549403.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463870549403.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
Hello OP. I used to run a youtube views farmbot and I used to get these videos by the dozen. Let me tell y'all a story

First off, Youtube itself:
If you've ever had music on autoplay on youtube, you should know how the system works. It associates videos in a very "broken telephone" sort of way. and chooses popular videos first. so regardless of whatever song you start on, you'll end up on the top 40 in less than 6 hours, every single time. Same works for every other category of videos.
Youtube makes more money off popular videos, so it redirects views to semi-viral videos to artificially inflate the views and multiply their revenue.

Second, society:
A lot of parents dont have time for their children.
I personally know at least three couples that leave their kids on youtube with a locked automatic youtube playlist while they cook, clean up the house, do the laundry or whatever the fuck. You'd be surprised at how many phones and tablets parents buy so their kids can "watch the youtube".
The kid searches for whatever they like at the moment. Frozen, spiderman, batman, cars, dolls, nurses,... whatever.
So, if you make hundreds of videos, fill the description and title with every popular tag you can think of and pay a couple grand to a views serverfarm, then you have the next 40 videos on every kid's playlist covered.

Most if not all of these videos are silent so every kid from france to mexico can see them, have basic slapsit humor with dollarstore actors, are filmed in some dude's garden, garage and kitchen and are roughly 10 minutes long to account for revenue and cover just about every topic under the sun in hopes some kid gets it on their playlist by accident.

Sadly, its nothing shady, or spy codes. Its just some dudes somewhere in the world making money off neglecting parenting, gullible kids and faulty algorithms.
>>
>>19114642
/pol/ would love that and claim it's secretly rebilling kiddos
>>
>>19115726
so why the lewd ass content?
>>
>>19115747
Kids love that shit. It makes them feel adult. They understand just enough to know that since Elsa is married to the Joker, she shouldnt be in the same room with spiderman at night. Most videos dont go further, kinda like the old Disney cartoons.
I think cartoons and parents today just assume kids are fucking morons. How old where you when you learned what sex was? 12 at most.

Lewd, basic slapstick, running scenes, dumb POW WHACK fight scenes, poop jokes, the characters doing borderline illegal things,...
Comedy is about pushing limits. The limit of a 10 year old kid is walking into the girl's bathroom. If Spiderman does it, its fucking hilarious. When Supergirl chases him with a baguette and pushes him into the pool, its fucking hilarious. Because slapstick.

You overestimate cashcow videos and underestimate kids.
>>
>>19115780
Okay, now explain the shit eating and dry humping
>>
>>19115780
Well...How do you explain this?

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGE1mk9k_XEA
>>
>>19112938
YouTube is like x in many ways, one fucked up person makes a fucked up thread and gets a lifetimes supply of (you)s and before you know it everyone is making fucked up threads.
>>
>>19115453
It's the result of people getting paid for views.
>>
>>19116366
>>19116497
Look at the views. Look at the money.
They really wouldnt give a fuck about the content. Theres bound to be some fucked up guy up in Bosnia that makes scat videos.

Also I dont think a video about a lass getting a vaccine is "fucked up" at all.
>>
>>19108927
They are definitely to get views. Whatever works. Because, people get paid for this. Shock value is views. Unfortunately.
>>
File: 1496508640964.jpg (2MB, 1600x6352px) Image search: [Google]
1496508640964.jpg
2MB, 1600x6352px
yes OP there is something very sinister about these videos. they all have the same themes.
the first few in the playlist start off only somewhat creepy then a few vids later almost always go into full-on gore, shock and depravity.

I strongly suspect these videos are used for trauma-based conditioning of small children. It seems to be related to international child-trafficking operations as well (pedogate).

Unfortunately threads about this on /pol/ and /x/ have been removed left and right which tells you something is up but helpful anons have been compiling archives and infopics.
>>
My sister and brother watche that shit
>>
>>19117073
So where is Mom & Dad? Or are they the ones in on the trauma training?
>>
>>19116668
Saddest thing its the government has an agenda, this is a psyop. Think of it like MKUltra for children's , what if the person that's making the videos isn't relatives with someone in high power?
>>
>>19115726
>basically take the intelligence of a generation and turning it into cash
>nothing shady

Here is an idea to get rid of them:
>make fake accounts posing as 25-45 year old women
>join mom facebook communities and shit
>complain about how you let your kids watch youtube unsupervised because you thought it was G-rated, then you find your kids watching one of the more disturbing/retarded videos (describe it well enough that they can find it on their own by searching)
>tell them you complained to youtube about the videos being misleading and vulgar, and encourage others to do the same
>hopefully it will become popular enough that some form of media picks it up
>youtube pressured into taking videos down
>>
>>19117073
Do something, OP. Show your parents some of the fucked up ones. Tell them it's making your siblings retarded.
>>
>>19116668
You still don't know how to vear your pants? Like, really you don't know kido? Okay. Let's sing A. B. C.
>>
>>19108927
>Am I the only one?!

No. People are getting rich off of folks like you.
>>
>>19116668
>too disturbing to post
>4chan
>>
>>19115566
But why make creepy and inappropriate stuff for kids?

If you're just making quick shitty content for the click money, why go through the extra trouble of making it like that?
>>
>>19117905
"Nothing shady" as in no hidden messages for pedophile elite rings, like some tinfoil hatters on the other thread seem to believe.
These people are absolute fucking scum and they should be removed from society asap. Some of them are actually fucked up in the head or have a very fucked sense of humor (most of the scat and medical shit comes from a handful of channels) but the rest of them just make absolutely aseptic videos by the dozen and roll in the money.
Its wrong, but its not illegal.

>ralling PTA against yt videos
soccer moms are the ones that let their kids watch youtube. All outrage from these groups is fake and will die within a week. Most parents are against violent videogames adn CoD still sells like hot cookies every single year.

I think contacting Disney and asking for a C&D for their use of Elsa would be better.
>>
>>19119280
>contact Disney
I have a theory Disney might somehow be in on this. It's obviously profitable. I mean, they already have their tendrils in the YT market through Makers. Wouldn't surprise me if they are contracting through third parties and small offshoot organizations to support this drivel for a significant cut of the profits. Probably make a lot of it themselves, especially the offshore shit. Would explain why there haven't been any copyright strikes.
>>
>>19119348
>disney is involved in shitty moneymaking scams on youtube
Please. Disney is a 55 billion dollar mass media company. They could make tens of thousands more money by buying another dying IP like Star Wars and making actual movies.
Why the hell would a household name like Disney, with an almost impeccable reputation, make Elsa abortion videos?

These videos make 5k a month at best. Its a lot for the three basement slavs that make them, but Disney wouldnt go out of their way to make these videos.
Probably.
>>
>>19119348
>>19119404
If they are not taken down by Disney for money...the only other logical explenation is that its a large scale psyop and/or pedo ring that Disney is a part of.
>>
>>19119859
They probably are taken down, just like your favorite song when it's uploaded by an unknown person, but just like the song someone else uploads it again and in this case probably with a couple new videos too.
>>
>>19112938
He's not behind them all, obviously. However, his background is fucking bizarre. Look into the guy yourself if you don't believe me. He had a prank video based empire on YouTube and then just completely abandoned it literally overnight for this weird shit. He has never made any explanation for doing so, ever.

>>19112947
Mostly through botting. YouTube is demonitizing these videos (after the fact, so nice try YT) as they were scamming the fuck out of the ad revenue system.

>>19115726
I'm inclined to believe that absolutely huge number of these channels are doing exactly this. However dispersed among them are channels run by the same people that share the most lewd and fucked up content and I don't really feel those particular channels are about viewfarming.

Yes, greedy people don't give a fuck about anything else but making money however the fact that an entire generation of kids is being brought up on this shit scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>19112947

has anyone tried going full /hwndu/ on these and getting locations?
>>
>>19119100
A lot of them are run by Indians who think this shit is normal and funny.
>>
>>19120602
Abortion, vivisection, kidnap and murder?

I mean, I know they shit in the (designated) streets, still have a caste system, and dispose of their dead in the same river that they use to bathe, cook, wash clothes and drink, but I put this past even them.
>>
File: brains - Copy.jpg (563KB, 1129x2657px) Image search: [Google]
brains - Copy.jpg
563KB, 1129x2657px
Nothing to see here goys, just some brainsurgery in a kidsapp goys...
>>
>>19115726
Yup.
>>
File: 1496349943864.jpg (374KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496349943864.jpg
374KB, 900x1500px
>>19115726

Ive spent a fair amount going through this and I have to disagree.

I think your theory could be an option. But in my opinion there is something more nefarious going on, whatever it is.

The main reason is because of the absolutely remarkable consistency in the themes and methods used in all these videos. The color schemes are exactly the same, the same patterns of slowly escalating gore are used, etc.

I dont know man, if you really watch a lot of these videos and keep clicking through it there is something really, really, REALLY creepy about this whole thing.
>>
>>19120279
>He has never made any explanation for doing so, ever.
Probably because prank channels are dead as disco now and the Spider-Man Elsa shit is literally printing him ad revenue money from inattentive parents and children
>>
>>19120931
I agree, if this was just for money there would not be so many extremely disturbing videos.
>>
>>19117905
There's already been a bbc article on these videos. They are known by most 'tech-savvy' people now
>>
Do the world a favor, report them and move on.
>>
they're an edgy larp.
>>
Disney are absolute hawks about protecting their IPs, if you try to make money off of Mickey Mouse your ass is grass, legally speaking. Yet these videos run rampant, featuring Disney characters doing all sorts of fucked up shit. What gives?
>>
>>19115594

not him but I agree with you, people who talk like that are such condescending faggots with nothing interesting to say
>>
>>19122099
Exactly, that's why everyone thinks that Disney is in on this ped0gate thing.
>>
>>19122914
DIsney is all run by kikes nowadays so that makes sense.
>>
I'm telling every normie I can about this. Don't underestimate their weirdsense. They know this shit is fucked, too. Just be patient, guide them a little. They'll catch on and tell their friends. This shit isn't JUST for money.
>>
>>19108927 Definitely some wieird operation.
I have strong info on this, but you have to turn on pol, here:

>>129114951
-------------------

Probalby kikes and Japanese. Not a few people involved for sure.
>>
>>19123326

The Youtube degeneracy must be eradicated

Views for the Last 30 Days 16,753,020 18.2%
Subscribers for the Last 30 Days 26,940 27.9%
CLAIMED BY TheOnlineCreators
Estimated Monthly Earnings €3.8K - €61K
Estimated Yearly Earnings €45.7K - €731.8K
>TheOnlineCreators have other channels, as:
2012anpanman
and more...
https://onlinecreators.jp/
Part of (((Global))) Creator Agency Group Creek&River Co.,Ltd.
>Was it in NY?
https://www.cri.co.jp/
www.cri.co.jp/news/press_release/docs/20170114_press_kidsline.pdf
>>
The comments to
>>
>>19123685
I think the comments are in some sort of code.
>>
>>19123720
Yeah, we've already linked them to several Twitter accounts such as @ZEAUX_CXT @GyKE69 and @808292bd They usually tweet out stuff like journal entries of kids that have been abused. We think that they're leaking information to us through code and other YouTube videos. Could be an ARG or a LARP or whatever but idk. You'd have to be completely crazy to make all of it up.
>>
>>19123755
where did @808292bd get discovered? i don't remember that name coming up. also, it started tweeting 5 days ago, while this investigation has been going on over a week. i think that ones just a copy cat from some anon
>>
>>19123776
We Googled some code from a weird video and it led us to a YouTube channel called Blackdog808292 and he had some videos where there were kidnapped kids in it and showed some more code. He's been inactive for a while though. So yeah, he's probably gone now anyways.
>>
There's a Elsa gets an abortion video!!!? Send me a link. Me and friends have been following this

Please and thank you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
I find these videos hilarious. There's nothing really sinister or creepy going on and any "hidden messages" are either for laughs by the creator or people seeing shit that isn't there.

It's true that the majority of these vids exist for ad revenue and the majority of the views come from children and babies messing around on phones/tablets on Youtube after the parent searches for Frozen or whatever and fucks off. However, the more strange and "shocking" the video is, the more likely it is to get traffic from teens and adults clicking in curiosity as well. Remember that the goal here is to make people click it. Kinda like those "AMAZING WAY TO DIET BY ELIMINATING THIS" ads with a picture of a parasite embedded in someone's skin or some other weird shit.

You can find a similar "brand" on crappy sites with crappy ads for games like this, and in app stores. It's bizarre, but very entertaining.
>>
>>19123822
His last post was 4 days ago
>>
>>19123822
>>19123776
look, if you guys are just trying to make some OC i applaud the effort, but you need to be less obvious about it.
>>
Found this discord link on infinity chan https://discord.gg/h38QJeX looks like people are trying to discover youtubers that do this pedo stuff and save that info so it doesn't get scrubbed off the internet.
>>
>>19124161
What boards are the threads about ped0tube on in infinity chan? Can't seem to find many threads about it on /x/ now. This is the only active one and it's dying.
>>
>>19124184
It's hard to find it for some reason I've been following it for a while. https://8ch.pl/pol/res/39878.html
>>
>>19123822
lol no you didnt
>>
bumping for justice
>>
https://youtu.be/ipTJNNvW-Gw
Apparently a lot of it is guys from old prank channels
>>
>>19108927
I firmly believe that some of these youtubers making these videos are pedophiles. There's was one channel called lemonpie or something, and it was just Peppa Pig pissing and shitting herself.

Apparently lemon pie is when you piss in a girl's pusspuss.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga_WeesTq40
>>
File: 1330674213910.jpg (39KB, 280x412px) Image search: [Google]
1330674213910.jpg
39KB, 280x412px
I gotcha senpai, a whole gigabyte of content from elsagate threads

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AAAcMqO-iKWoQX9N3gOHiCUea?dl=0
>>
>>19118784
This was probably made for Reddit or Imgur or one of those sites, though.
>>
>>19119859
Walt did invite the FBI into his park and said all of his resources are theirs to use. This was in the 50s.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.