[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On this thread post the questions you want awnsered the most.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_0341.jpg (2MB, 4032x3022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
2MB, 4032x3022px
On this thread post the questions you want awnsered the most.
>>
Where can I find some freedom for all sentient beings? Thanks
>>
>>19108815
Why my soul is broken?
>>
What book i really should read next?
>>
>>19108815
Which religion, if any, is correct in their beliefs?
>>
>>19108815
IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?
>>
>>19108815
Someday love will find me?
>>
>>19108815
excellent photograph. that's some art gallery talent. light, depth, framing, theme... great job.
>>
>>19108902
All of them have a piece of the puzzle, all of them have some things right

None of them are flawless, as they have been transmitted through flawed humans.

The correct one is the one you feel is correct. Not just a slight "hmm I think this one might be the one", but the one that, once you find it, you know immediately that it is The one.
>>
What happened to her?
>>
>>19108980
Is this just fantasy
>>
>>19110462
>The correct one is the one you feel is correct.

No. That is absurd. Just feeling like it is right does not make it right. What matters above all is truth and what is right. There may well be a lot of flawed religions, but what matters is the god of all and nothing. What higher god can there be? These other gods and shards are mere fragments of a greater god.
>>
>>19110532
I agree with you 100%

Truth is singular. It's versions are mistruths. (from Cloud Atlas)

There is only one Truth. However we as flawed humans can only comprehend parts, variations, or aspects of this Truth. And more than that, Truth is scattered around the entire world as puzzle pieces. No single source on Earth contains the entire Truth, as that would be a violation of our own free will.

And I agree also. No other God to worship but the Creator of All. Worshipping other lesser gods is like worshipping a human.
>>
What did I say that she won't respond
>>
>>19110648
>Truth is singular. It's versions are mistruths.

Meaning what exactly?

>No single source on Earth contains the entire Truth, as that would be a violation of our own free will.

And this makes no sense. At least not in my conception of god more akin to a force of nature than a singular being with a single consciousness. Free will has nothing to do with whether or not the truth is in a single source or not.
>>
>>19110670
Meaning that there is only one truth. When I say that the "right" religion is the one you think/know is right, that's because it is the version of Truth most applicable to you. But this is only for us as flawed humans. In the end there is but one Truth.
>>
>>19110736
>When I say that the "right" religion is the one you think/know is right, that's because it is the version of Truth most applicable to you.

But the goal isn't to further dig into some random sect and regard it as truth or the right one. The goal is take good ideas and these fractions of truth from any source; not just latch onto some fraction of it. Because then there is no progress at all. That's just choosing to focus on one part of the truth rather than the whole.
>>
>>19110762
That's also what I mean by pieces of the puzzle
>>
>>19108815
Can the demiurge be defeated?
>>
>>19110808
Then you shouldn't be telling him that the right religion is the one that "feels" right. He should actually put some effort in and study things and practice. That is how you find truth, not just following what feels right at the time.
>>
>>19110813
He's already been defeated by God
>>
>>19110869
Then why are we still in this matrix of matter?
>>
File: 1496596586984-b.jpg (64KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1496596586984-b.jpg
64KB, 437x437px
How do I find a boyfriend, not just a fuck buddy, if I'm a girl with a feminine penis? Asking for a friend, obviously.
>>
does the letters/numbers 13OB mean anything to you?
>>
>>19111269
>take meds
>become mentally stable again
>accept you are a guy
>go hang out in gay bars
>??
>>
How come every time you come around my london london bridge wanna go down like london london london?
>>
File: 1494161700453.jpg (22KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494161700453.jpg
22KB, 410x410px
>>19108815
How can i become a god?
>>
>>19112426
Ophan / THE-i, Jacob's ladder, and about a thousand ant farms placed next to each other.
>>
does she love me?
>>
File: 1495812890189.jpg (52KB, 640x506px) Image search: [Google]
1495812890189.jpg
52KB, 640x506px
if magic is real, why isnt it more common place?
>>
>>19112455
Because magic isn't everything. How do you fit a wishing well on a boat?
>>
>>19108815
Why did people not listen to Snowden?
>>
>>19108815
Will my music career truly be as successful as I would like it to be in the future?
>>
>>19112350
Minor. ;)
>>
File: 1484018595015.jpg (106KB, 636x854px) Image search: [Google]
1484018595015.jpg
106KB, 636x854px
Will it be okay?
>>
>>19112536
Why do you find yourself pleasuring the primal needs of others to attain Enlightenment?
>>
File: 1494967796297.png (24KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1494967796297.png
24KB, 600x519px
>>19112551
Because i get lonely to be entirely honest
>>
>>19112561
R.o.b.o.t
>>
>>19112566
Reproachable
Ones
Bereft
Of
Thought

Thats not nice >:(
>>
>>19112574
No that's a misunderstood assumption. Just because we have a lot of science and technology to work with.
>>
>>19112584
The only way a machine is gonna have what humans have is if they are made organically. But then they will be easier controlled, being machines and all.

Bah i am just pulling your leg. Idk whats going on
>>
>>19108815
Okay, tell me something about my past life. Who is my husband?
>>
What should I major in?
>>
File: world order.png (2MB, 1189x8256px) Image search: [Google]
world order.png
2MB, 1189x8256px
how long has the world really been under control of the globalists/Illuminati/whatever you want to call them
is there anybody fighting against them and how are they doing
do we ever stand a chance of beating them

ive taken the red pill and now believe in most of it all. False flag events,the finder pedophile network,the Clinton mafia, the new world order, hell even some devil worshiping
what I want to know is when did all of this start? Surely this isnt new but I doubt the founding fathers intended this. And there has to be people opposed to it and willing to fight them
>>
How do I become a planeswalker?
>>
>>19108911
OR IS THIS JUST FANTASY?
>>
>>19112368
I'm not gay, silly. Goetic demons stole my vaginas in exchange for dumping their seed in me. Now their babies have nowhere go except Kyle Lewis Sison Weathers' mother's tulpa.
>>
File: the kybalion.jpg (18KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
the kybalion.jpg
18KB, 231x346px
>>19108857
>>
>>19112426
Speak with those beings who are... the creators of universes (not necessarily the god of this one).

Speak with the Ultimate Source - within the all is the one, but within the one is the all.

You are speaking about Adding Experience, Skill, and Knowledge to such a degree that you become angelic in power level.

So that cant just be rendered to you. But the process can be expedited in that direction.

> it takes one to know this, if that means anything for you. Even if my powers arent active, there is certain information that leaks through.
>>
File: cat damit.jpg (166KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
cat damit.jpg
166KB, 1080x1349px
>>19112455

Magic involves saying a specific Phraise/Incantation while also visualizing or drawing a very specific Symbol.

It works like a Lock and a Key. If you have one or the other its not much good, nothing happens though it might seem eerie.

If you combine both thats when you get real changes and tangible results.

Each Sigil for a spell is different, sometimes very different, and typically does NOT follow standard ideas of sacred geometry and orderliness. They are often quite irregular and asymmetrical.

There is nothing subjective about this, it is formulaic, even if you dont believe - you will still cast a spell if you say the word correctly and you're looking at (or visualizing) the sigil properly.

> We Do Not have this kind of magic here, it has been here before but the books have all been burned or confiscated by the church.

Naturally combine the odds of saying some random gibberish and hitting upon an actual phraise that works magically...

With coming up with just the right Sigil for that word... And thats why its impossible to just have it happen out of the blue.

> it can be Inspired, learned, delved into psychically though

> but even knowing This Is How Magic works is something that has been mainly a secret... and in order to do research you've got to know what it is you're going after.

> This shit is a pretty tight secret, so it would need quite abit of directed psychic augury before you would start to turn up actual spells that work.

There are some scattered groups of people who practice this magic on earth right now but they really keep to themselves and there's no way to contact them about it.

Supposedly after all the SHTF stuff happens on earth, they will start coming forward to help bring it back.
>>
File: judgement.jpg (33KB, 608x476px) Image search: [Google]
judgement.jpg
33KB, 608x476px
>>19113108

1) They've been in control since about 9000 years ago, some of them have actually lived that long, a fair few have gotten free passes on the reincarnation cycle to not forget their memories so they can come back again and again born into positions of power.

2) They controlled mainly through the Priesthood and Nobles. This is why noble blood was considered sacred and nobles tended to marry with other nobles (even if they were from other nations faraway). They were also frequently heads of aristocracy too.

> after the times of revolution they started going into the business so they could still tell you what to do, drive others out of business and profit, and keep being able to tell people what to do.

3) There are people fighting them, usually the jilted ex-employees of the Shadow Govt and various intelligence who have been networking together since as far back as the 1950s-1980s. Right now they're killing them on economics and causing them to lose a bunch of their assets and shit.

The globalists are on the defensive and they're losing, though they are making others suffer because of it (look at the EU refugee crisis). Alot of what the globalists are doing these days is having alot of blowback and being used by the good guys to some effect.

> if the globalists werent on the ropes, they would have had victory shortly after 9/11, or at worst... before Obama left office... and Trump never would have made it past the primaries either (he is not one of theirs).

4) As soon as ANYTHING BIG rocks the boat... whether its a huge natural disaster, or a major war in the middle east (check the news)... a bunch of shit is just going to fall over like dominoes.

However while this might have otherwise just de-evolved into pure Mad Max territory, because of what the Good Guys are doing its only going to serve as a big Reset button to the existing systems - and instead will become the Day Of The Rope.

So look forward to it, despite the chaos that comes with it.
>>
>>19113132

Someone else asked about Magic here
Someone else asked about how to become a god

Combine this with understanding that Multiverse/Gate travel is possible, that you can open a portal that goes to another place that doesnt even have our history or factions/races...

(there are ways of doing this, it may be possible to do through Shadow Teleportation - moving through shadows... but I also know for certain it is possible by moving through Mirrors. It can be done with technology but that is much harder and more error prone than using Powers/Magic for it)

Most beings do not move between universes/alternate realities, so this tends to be pretty obscure stuff.

>>19108911
>>19113137
This is the real life, you are not in a computer.

However the emotional associations and ways you think about things, the connections you have about what things mean - that is probably a fantasy (also called the matrix).

That can have a huge impact on how much belief and confidence you have about various things.
>>
with the US government as leaky as it is, why aren't people leaking shit about aliens and oter conspiracy stuff?
>>
>>19113762
lol don't be so certain
>>
>>19113783

There's still no solid proof to point to, however small, that can be definitively used as a place to start from. Video evidence is inadmissible because of 3d tech at this time. Ancient Aliens type stuff is up in the air enough that nobody knows for sure how those structures got there.

What will do it is when the Day Of The Rope comes, and all those filing cabinets with the classified (need to know) shit starts getting aired out.

Yknow govt types might be dweebs but they've also got a professional job to do, and if any docs get leaked at that point showing rather peculiar connections and ties to events - Bingo.

Also at that point nobody is going to trust the damn Media for anything, so people will be open to these things as long as there's suitable proof to build on.

> Right now the Media is the biggest enemy to any leaks like this, since they'll say what they're told to say and wont back it up, and average folks will just think someone is mental or actually fabricated the paperwork.

The Media has to be removed as a figurehead of truth for the average person.

They can still be around, but only in a purely reporting capacity like newspapers used to be a long time ago. Here's the facts, no commentary.
>>
File: let that sink in.jpg (35KB, 341x600px) Image search: [Google]
let that sink in.jpg
35KB, 341x600px
>>19113790

Like I said if they were winning in any capacity they'd have everything they wanted.

The cruise missile that hit the pentagon had a half megaton nuke on it, which failed to go off. The events in NYC were duct-taped together as poorly as they were because that was supposed to be a sideshow. The fact DC didnt go up in a fireball told them immediately they were kinda fucked. Bush was not in DC at the time.

Also they were told, due to their future viewing goggles/chair... after the end of 2012 all of the future timelines end in their defeat no matter what they do. If they didnt lock in the NWO success before the end of 2012 they were doomed.

> they even tried to have CERN fucking with the timeline right there at the end on 12/21... but it malfunctioned.

They still carry on out of insanity/denial, though more and more of the globalist onion layers are making deals and turning on them. Some of them just want to go out with a bang so they're de-evolving into major levels of stupid.

> again, let that sink in
> the only reason they continue is out of denial

Even the Dracos have jumped ship and taken their veil-inducing technology with them. Thats why people are starting to wake up more.
>>
>>19112867

If you're into art - Industrial Design would be good.

3d printing is about to take off in a big way, the next leap is practically star trek replicators just involving input-raw-materials.

Get gud at 3d modelling/cad/cnc machining and youll be able to make things for other people that they can make in their own home.

This will be a forever industry, it will never go out of style. But it requires creativity yknow.
>>
File: cat sad.png (585KB, 606x600px) Image search: [Google]
cat sad.png
585KB, 606x600px
>>19111269

If she has a vagina that can be poked she needs to accept that in order to sweeten the deal - she needs to let a guy do her as much as he wants.

Even if its unusual... if she's got like a 2" long clitoris... as long as she has a steamy wet depth to plunge his meat into and "he can do it as much as he wants" it may be a turnoff but its one he can live with.

Can she have kids?

Because if she lets him do it bareback all the time to make the deal even sweeter she could get knocked up like any other girl.

just tossing insights out there, when I was younger I heard about this sorta thing... but I thought to myself it sounds pretty kinky/naughty because as far as im concerned as long as she has a steaming natural Vagina she is a girl.
>>
File: it erupts.jpg (155KB, 1710x962px) Image search: [Google]
it erupts.jpg
155KB, 1710x962px
>>19110889
Planet Earth / Mother Earth

She is weighed down in 3D under the pain and anguish of all that has happened since Atlantis and beyond.

Humans will have to attend to many of their problems, idiot ideologies and backwards thinking will have to be crushed, and the oil drilling will have to be reduced a fuckton.

She must also Take Out Her Anger to vent it as well. When Yellowstone erupts she will be able to get rid of about 40% of what she's got pent up that is keeping her from reaching 4D.

When she goes to 4D... about 10 years from now maybe (its hard to predict?) she will take all of humanity there with her.

> humans are almost as if nothing to her, but she considers humans to be "hers"
> the raw power of Gaia is 10,000 times stronger than the sum total of the entire mass consciousness of the humans living on the planet.
>>
>>19113108
Gamergate has nothing to do with geopolitics
>>
>>19113887
What is your spirituality like? Sounds a lot like Law of One
>>
File: 1479483091398.jpg (694KB, 5039x3359px) Image search: [Google]
1479483091398.jpg
694KB, 5039x3359px
>>19114034
Its not and the "Ra materials" are completely fabricated/nonsense

And these "D" refer to Density levels, not dimensions. As far as I know they go up into the 100s, though in this universe the cap is now 13, so in order to go higher than 13D you have to go to another universe that has a higher set.

3D, 4D, 5D these are just physical levels of vibration, when you move from one to the next you go "out of phase" compared to the others, can move through objects and so on (the sci-fi concept of phasing).

You can be in the same physical space as something else, but because your particles are so much more diffuse they do not interact with each other. Its like how gamma rays move through things (but only by example, this does not correspond to EM radiation).

On each level there is usually an Equivalent of some kind for any major object that was there on the lower plane. Planets, Stars, they have a counterpart on each level taking up the same coordinates in space, though they look different in each one.

This is what your Dark Matter and Dark Energy are - its just the stuff thats up in 4D.

From 4D everything in 3D looks sorta translucent and whispy. Interaction is very limited. In 4D the planet earth looks like a barren wasteland similar to mars.

These are physical, though each "D" has a mental component of thought that goes along with it. If you're dead you dont have a body but your being-ness would still correspond to one of the density levels based on your Thought quality.

Also the atomic configurations, molecules and all of that are generally the same. Therefore you can have Iron atoms on 3D, or 4D, or 5D... etc. Same protons, neutrons, electrons, but the intrinsic physical "vibration" of all of that is different.

Matter can be decomposed into energy more easily though.

The Philadelphia Experiment put that ship temporarily, and jumping back and forth between 3D and 4D which is why it went out of phase (along with the crew on it). To give an example.
>>
>>19114228
You're thinking too much into a purely material universe

If you've reached the point where you understand density levels you should know by then about the spiritual nature behind material creation

Not that it matters much though. Trying to truly understand densities beyond 3D as a 3D being is next to impossible. Especially when taking time into account
>>
How do I go about changing my personality?
>>
I really wish to know whats going on between L and T behind the scene. There's more whats going on, or more then I am being lead to believe. Out of everything, I just want to go back to the days where L and I talked almost every day openly and shared things.

Basically, what is she thinking?
>>
What are next weeks lottery numbers?
>>
also, what is the normal time of a result from a vinegar jar spell?
>>
>>19114228

Teach me to walk through walls, senpai!
>>
>>19115848
>walk
Listen to this fucking pleb, what you do is run the fastest you can into the wall of a church closest to the alter. It is recommended you take a blade with you to ward off demons. VERY IMPORTANT. the blade must be facing towards your stomach as you run, if it faces towards the wall you will cut the portal and it won't work. Must be facing towards your stomach.
>>
next week lottery numbers?
>>
>>19115858

Get it on video, earn millions.
>>
>>19115862
THATS MY ANSWER YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!
>>19115756
>>19115756
>>19115756
>>
>>19115848
That's not even a question but my guess is you'd have to be the only one in the room and make yourself stop perceiving the wall and literally Believe it isn't there. I've seen through objects with this method
>>
>>19115290
What's wrong with yours?
>>
>>19115880
Fucking drug addict.
>>
>>19115882
You wouldn't get a kick out of him actually attempting this???
>>
>>19115880

Hm. Reminds me of the times I've failed to notice I was in a dark room. It didn't occur to me that the room might be dark, so it wasn't.
>>
is time travel possible?
>>
>asks for lotto tickets
>dont specify the lotto or the country
Enjoy Niue's local flatscreen tv lotto raffle.
>>
>>19115904
Perception truly is everything. If you legitimately forget darkness exists then the only other option is a lit room
>>
>>19108815
Will i die a looser?
>>
Why did Quetzalcoatl cheat at chess when I had an out of body experience?
>>
>>19115926
How big was the chess set? Was it one of those comedy sized ones at the park?
>>
>>19115919
Well technically, you are currently time traveling from the past to the future.
>>
>>19115944
Everything is present though
>>
>>19115934
Hah, it should have been. It was just a standard size board.

Unlike a standard set, the pieces moved on their own when I thought about moving them, which explains how I played a board game with a feathered serpent.
>>
>>19115956
I'm going to have to disagree with you there, me thinks quetzal quantiles didn't have any feathers.
>>
>>19115951
Please explain. That makes absolutely no sense to me.
>>
>>19115951
If you are gonna be that pedantic, we are actually a short time within the past due to the time it takes our brain to get the sensory input and then get it to our brain, and then translate it and let us know what's up. And that isn't taking into account how speed, gravity, frame of reference, etc., play a role.
>>
>>19115964
Well I didn't see Quetzalquantiles, I saw Quetzalcoatl and my brain saw it with feathers. It sort of looked like he was wearing a feather boa, only with extra feathers stuck to his head.
>>
>>19115971
No, time is a constant except for around gravity and energy. If a race car is in the process of finishing a race we don't say it's finished. Time is time, our slow brains don't change time.
>>
>>19115965
Everything is now, you can't go backwards or forwards, every single moment is right now. you're not traveling through time by being alive you're just perceiving it that way
>>
>>19115975
What was this thread about again?
>>
>>19115926
Because the rules of chess are arbitrary, and don't actually apply.
>>
>>19115980
And you don't ever know the present. Because the time may be there, but your brain cannot have a perception of it since it takes time, as small as it may be, to have light or sound reach your sensory organs, then send the message to the brain. You are always in the past. And time is not a constant. There is no standard universal time. Or did you never hear of relativity before or understand how it works?
>>
>>19115985

Lame. Subversion is cheap. Purity is better.
>>
>>19115988
I know about relativity cunt, but your brain being a slow cunt doesn't change time. Time is time, you just perceive it at a different time.
>>
>>19115985
Yeah sure, but there was a vague wager on the game. He said that he would "show me what I want to see" if I won. Why bother setting the wager if he's going to cheat anyway?

Unless him cheating is what I actually wanted to see, hah.
>>
>>19116007
Anon don't be alarmed, but I'm a priest a you've got a dinosaur demon, who talks like the Fonz from happy days, and who only exist to make you want good times and milkshakes.
>>
>>19115997
Then you would know there is no standard universal time. And time at the human level is pretty rocky at best. And we are always a bit in the past. You seem awfully bothered for a guy who was nitpicking what someone else said. Too bad you could be nitpicked too.
>>
File: IMG_2831.jpg (21KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2831.jpg
21KB, 343x429px
>>19116011
Now I can't stop imagining a chess game in a 60s diner against a giant pterodor in a leather jacket and slicked back hair.
>>
>>19116019
Time exist outside of human perception you dumb cunt, else the universe wouldn't function.
>>
>>19116011
Fucking sweet. That's all I ever wanted.
>>
>>19116054
Also means you're going to hell, but it's okay. It's all like happy days down there. Greasy burger diner gal sex is the shit my man.
>>
Why do we ask so many questions?
>>
What is love?
>>
>>19116163
Dun dun dun dun den dun dun dundundun dun dun dun!
>>
Do I trully have the power to change reality?

I want trips, 7s.
>>
Am I really that fuckin' fat?
>>
What's the question I want answered the most?
>>
>>19110462
you sound like a baha'i man
>>
File: 1493686346239.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493686346239.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
Is that bitch suffering?
>>
WHERE'S MY SON???
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.