[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am seeing same numbers pattern all the time, everyday. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 12757170_f520.jpg (29KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
12757170_f520.jpg
29KB, 520x347px
I am seeing same numbers pattern all the time, everyday.

What does it all mean? I googled and there is a big range of results that tell me nothing.
>>
>>19108789
That happens to me all the time idk what it means or if it's completely coincidence
>>
>>19108789
It's time.
>>
>>19108801
It's not just time when you are doing something and glance at the clock only a few times a day noticing every time you had same numbers pattern: 09:09, 04:04, 16:16....
>>
>>19108827
No, it's Time. Synchronicity is more than coincidence. Repeating numbers are indications of the subtle forces at work. Follow your instincts when you see them.
>>
>>19108789
Did you know when Hitler joined the NSDAP, he was member #555?

This is the best explanation I've found so far about the repeating numbers. It's a bit long, so listen to it when you have the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM09zRNJjbo
>>
>>19108789
I see 9:11 it feels like every day am and pm if I'm awake when i randomly check the clock its there every time no fail and its after not having looked at the clock for a while
>>
>>19110059
I just checked the time on my post and dodged it by 2 minutes but fucking almost got me again. I really had no idea wasn't even thinking that it was 9
>>
look into numerology
>>
Interesting russian author wrote fiction about numbers
>>
>>19108903
>Follow your instincts when you see them.

Listen to your instincts but don't necessarily follow them. Synchronicity means something is up. That means think; what's up might be you being manipulated. Whoever tells you to trust your instincts when you're being manipulated is either naive or is the one doing the manipulation
>>
>>19108789
Saw this thread the other day and didn't respond. Happens to me too. It's your brain syncing your internal clock. I was bothered by the time 9:11am/pm for obvious reasons. My brain registered that it had significance, so based on my internal clock, it checked the at that time everyday. Remove the significance of the numbers and it'll stop.
>>
Information is encoded in the time

If you understand the lingo, you can communicate with time

And He who sets the time!
>>
Cognitive cherry picking
>>
File: failed-sequels-mario-2.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
failed-sequels-mario-2.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>19112689
Who put the cherry's there?
>>
File: IMG-20170530-WA0037.jpg (53KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170530-WA0037.jpg
53KB, 373x327px
>>19112699
You did by imagining the numbers mean something special
>>
File: 1479676795523s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479676795523s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
irl dubs?
>>
It's KEK trying to speak to you. Better listen
>>
Theres only one other numerology thread and it has zero replies so I'll post it here.
I've seen the number 49 everywhere since i was a young child, does this number have a special meaning in any way?
And i also used to write what i called 'number boxes' in elementary school, but they aren't apart of any equations i had to learn and i can't think of any reason i came up with the sequence.
I would also tap it out with my foot, or even just recite it in my head, but the sequence is there and it always has been and however it got there it's burned in deep and hard.
A google search bring up a small number of results, a handful of which cite it as an "angel number", saying something along the lines of how those who are drawn to them are some sort of holy beings who are being called to action or some other indigo children chuuni-type stuff, and a 2-3 others talking about having OCD over this number on psychology forums, and honestly I'm really scared at the idea of it being the former rather than some generic ocd.
The sequence goes like this:
>>
>>19112884
Only meaning.

Don't need special.

A P P L E

Just five letters. You create the meaning.

Absolutely nothing of significance, except that they signify an apple.

49 = R M M

Roman

Or

Lemon

You decide according to cognitive bias, see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
File: IMG-20170515-WA0005.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170515-WA0005.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>19113127
Been there bud.
Drugs are fun for a while,

But in the end it doesn't really matter
>>
>>19113285
It does if you mean it.

That's how matter comes into existence.

Eventually everything matters and has meaning and then

You
>>
>>19113611
Dunno

You seem ok, even being really cryptic.
I know what you are trying to say.

Maybe i'm just bummed i don't experience synchronicity like i think i used to
>>
>>19108789
Is this some kind of enjoyable troll? Or a bot thread? This is weird. Same thread. 1000 times.
>>
>>19113924
Is there actually an Op this time?
>>
>>19112908
Which is...not something that exists. Everyone else is just an imitation. This is where Dubs was born. /b/ really.
>>
>>19113942
2chan, respect due. But meh.
>>
>>19108789
check and see if the number of the results you get are the same as your numbers pattern
>>
>>19108789
The matrix has you. Run rabbit run rabbit run run run...
>>
>>19110059
Happened to me too a lot of times a month before I was gonna get on a plane to Germany back when I was like 13. Weird. Always 9:11, either am or pm. Might've been my subconscious but whatever it was I kept thinking my plane was gonna crash on the way there... it didn't though
>>
>>19113906
Wanna do it again?

All the way.

It will trigger a psychosis.

Only temporary though.

You still need c ~ 3 months of free time with no distractions.
>>
File: Sri-Yantra.jpg (108KB, 620x434px) Image search: [Google]
Sri-Yantra.jpg
108KB, 620x434px
>>19114433
Time being a man made construct aside.

I really don't have the time these 4 weeks, but afterwards I do.

(Maybe you already engaged and I already have to play)

I'm not a stranger to the game tho
>>
>>19108789
youre has kek's blessing. rejoice!
>>
>>19108789
I have the repeating numbers too, start keeping track of them, then decode them using Pythagorean numerology or something.
>>
>>19114433
Hey I've seen that image before and want to fully understand all the symbology within it. Could you point me in the right direction anon? Ill tell you of the d.c. Sacred geometry golden mile grid in exchange.
>>
>>19115665
Time space is one, a God made reality.

Simply measuring the pre existent order in the cosmos does not mean that man creates that order.

24 hours for the Earth to rotate on its axis. It is what it is, irrespective of your personal belief.

Keep your eyes on the board over the coming weeks and months.
>>
>>19116157
Ignore the information encoded in the image.

Wild goose chase to throw off the profane.

Gibberish.

The truth is like, but far simpler, so much so that a child can learn.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you...

>God confuses the impure of heart with overly complex systems
>reveals the truth to the pure of heart in the simplest terms possible.
>>
>>19108789
Its just synchronicity at it's finest. It could be an indication of some significant event that is going to happen
>>
So... What if I see 555, 444, 222, 911, 111, 1111 a lot?

Because for the last 3 years that has been my bread and wine. And I still do not know what are they telling me, angel numbers game me some insight but it was a bit too ambiguous to be honest...
>>
>>19116638
Being a regular lurker on this board

Anything special cognitive cherries I need to look out for?

Anything I could do to make it more obvious to follow the rabbit hole?
>>
>>19110059
This happens to me too, 9:11 every time. Must mean that we're being controlled
>>
>>19112908
Whenever I cook stuff in the microwave I only use dubs times, 33 seconds is one I use a lot.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.