[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys i think i may need a redpill on Succubae

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: artsfon.com-43551.jpg (662KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
artsfon.com-43551.jpg
662KB, 1680x1050px
so i thought Succubae and Incubae were sexually spirits that preyed on people of their choosing
but the only thing i have seen here on /x/ that basically there only good for fucking losers on 4chan
So my problem is the only thing i do know is that they are lewd but do they prey on who ever looks good to them or do they just fuck thirsty guys?
also Succubi or Succubae?
>>
Get the fuck off /x/ succfag.
>>
>>19108269
Here is how succubus's work.
>Be a cancer /x/ browser
>Learn about succubus
>because you're a virgin loser who gets no pussy, it sounds enticing
>you decide to fabricate a story about how you fucked a demon and it felt so good etc
>eventually you get so involved in your fabrication you think it's real
>but you never had sex with a demon
>you have never even seen a demon
>you just want people to think you get a form of pussy, so you create lies
>you are the cancer that plagues /x/
>>
>>19108797
I fucked a succubus once. She ended up running away with half my life's savings, house and child. Never again
>>
Get out of the basement every once in a while and you'll see plenty of succubi.
>>
>>19108838
That's more common than you think.
>>
If i was on my pc i woud post my Succubus Info copypasta. But im on my DS so this is all you get:

Succubi/Incubi are extradimensional energy parasites that feed off of the creative energy of the 2nd chakra. They see you as a food source. The are drawn to exess sexual (creative) energy. To attract these beings you need to cu:tivaye your sexual energy in large amounts and use it as a lure or becon for the succubi. The mosg commom wah to do this is through rituals.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.