[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: images (2).jpg (4KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4KB, 200x112px
discuss any dreams you've had, preferably nightmares
i'll start

>dream starts with me going down a dark hallway
>hallway from one of our older houses
>hallway is really long with doors every few feet away from eachother
>see a light at the end
>it's the bathroom door slightly open
>finally get there and open it
>first dream ends there
>second is the same but all the doors on the sides are wide open
>get to the bathroom and open the door
>long, skinny and brown figure crouching faced away from me
>blood everywhere
>dream ends

can anyone make sense of it?
>>
inb4 nigger
>>
>>19108231
>Long skinny brown

Do you like Asian cock?
>>
>>19108231
Oh my god what color were the walls
>>
i had a dream where a man made out of supplies from those veggie tray things chased me and forced my family to sacrifice my little sister, does that count?
>>
>>19108413
beige, and there was brown carpet
>>
I'm not good at greentext so I will write it out. I wake up in a room, can't recognize anything, leaves room and goes down a long drawn out hallway, finally reaches the end, Opens door and is greeted by a man with blonde hair and only has a red smile, no eyes or nose or anything, begins to chase me, tries to lock the door on the room, hand sticks through, begins to run, somehow I get into a bathroom that has a large black garbage bag tarp on the wall, I looked behind it and saw the man, he was extremely skinny with long fingernails, he chucks a shoe at me and lunges at me, I run through the door to see a swirling pool of water and trash, people are swimming, they look at me and put their heads down, continue to run through 2 saloon doors, run into room with a single computer, man not to be seen, Computer turns on, Says "You won stage one" I wake up sweating making my bed around me damp, I wish I was making this up, "How did you remember this much?" I don't know. I Just did. You don't have to believe me
>>
It's not really a nightmare but I've had several dreams throughout my entire life with one constant, where I can jump like a fucking frog, clear entire buildings and just straight up crawl/run on the sides of structures or fences like Toad from X-Men. Not all of my dreams and nightmares have this but it still happens fairly consistently.

Sometimes it can be nightmarish, like my most recent one where I was stuck in some sort of neo-cyberpunk version of san francisco. The entire city was divided into several zones and controlled by different gangs, I was lost in a bad part of town and was trying to make my way to a rich gambling strip. Separating each zone was a massive wall that was manned by a group called jebs, they all had insane mohawks and would capture people anywhere near the walls or trying to get around them using fishing poles and hooks, presumably to torture and eat them. I was almost captured but my super villain-esque leaping power saved my butt. There were several more details I'm leaving out but whatever.

Can any dream wizard tell me what it all means
>>
>>19108542
did you have any other dreams like this?
>>
Sometimes I dream a really, really fat guy siting on the edge of a fountain of blood, throwing tissues to the inside of the fountain, and every time I've had this dream, I woke up feeling sick as fuck.
Do you anons know what the fuck could this mean?
>>
>>19108586
Yes, I'm on a mountain by myself with a single tent, it's very foggy and muddy, The mud bubbles and a hand reaches out and grabs at the mud, I try to run off the mountain but I look off the edge and see it's a straight drop down on all sides, slowly more hands started to rise 2, then 3, then 4, soon I am surrounded, I try to get into my tent but the hand grabs me waking me up
>>
honestly i wish there was more research into dreams
>>
What do you think of it?
>>
>>19108714
which dream?
>>
>>19108723
>>19108542
This
>>
>>19108734
i'm not good at deciphering dreams but if it was just a one-off thing it might've been your brain just fucking with you.
>>
wouldn't mind interpreting someone's dream if they would interpret mine. most of the time it's hard interpreting your own dreams objectively.
>>
>>19108761
what's your dream?
>>
>>19108748
I've had more dreams with the smiling dude in it, Not nightmares just dreams, he is usually just sitting there
>>
File: thisman_small.jpg (48KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
thisman_small.jpg
48KB, 200x235px
>>19108776
makes me think of this guy
>>
>>19108763
sure, here goes:
>be kid
>for some reason am at lab i work at, possibly as part of a tour.
>while one giving the tour tells stuff, guys are testing on an entire seal, which is pretty unusual since a cell is about the biggest thing we ever work with.
>seal is going fucking mental, nobody seems to notice
>the thing is looking straight at me.
>suddenly on rocky beach up to my waist in water, loosely holding seal.
>feeling of complete dread about being in the water, only thinking about how I've got to get to dry land.
>wake
>>
>>19108820
i don't know, maybe you had a bad experience with a large body of water when you were a kid?
>>
>>19108842
not that i know of, pretty much love the ocean and swimming.
>>
Does having a nightmare about socket plugs that are at a far distants from me count?
>>
Reoccurring dream where i die frol being repeatedly shot. I wake up in a heaven like place with different friends of mine. but then it collaspses in on itself and i wake up with an empty feeling. What does it mean?
>>
>>19108869
absolutely
>>
>>19108783
He looks nothing like that
>>
>>19108889
just what it made me think of.
>>
>>19108783
Like him
>>
>>19108783
Mixed with him
>>
I'm driving my son to school when it starts raining. By the time I drop my kid off, there's water ankle deep through the whole street, about sidewalk level. I drive to the nearest tall building and get to some floor near the top, and when I look out the window, the sky is clear. The roads look like rivers, and the early sun reflects off the rippling water.

Everyone on the floor is looking out the other window, screaming. I run over to check it out, and I see an enormous tsunami wave swallowing all the other buildings. The wave is unimaginably fast for how extraordinarily tall it is, and I shut my eyes tight, bracing for impact. As the wave hits, the other window loses all sunlight, a sickening snap is heard, and I'm jolted awake.
>>
A dream I've had which i feel is a memory that extends into a past life: Chilling on a farm, with my sister and my grandpa, next thing I know, nothingness. I so far have concluded that in a past life I was one of the ones to fall to a nuclear bomb, probably the ones in Japan honestly. I remember there being discussion about "grandpa's gui" which leads me to believe that I was either in nagasaki or hiroshima. Then the bombs went off and boom I was born in this time.
>>
I had a dream that I was sleeping with a blonde version of my cousin who's already married. Afterwards I woke up inside that dream and I had a feeling that I was still in my last dream even though I woke up in the same bed alone. Could still feel her arms and skin. Eventually after that I actually wake up in real life. Some minor inception stuff here.

Than after waking up and sleeping again I went to my house and there were cops and firefighters. Walked up and my father who always drinks and tweaks out just went outside to talk to them. Bad move. They all end up jumping him and I scream "No!" while my bro's thinking all "damn you're an idiot, now they're gonna think he's someone suspicious." Trippy fosho
>>
I once had a dream where i find myself sitting on a chair located in some kind of a river in swamp. Water is muddy af. I realize that the "water" is filled with football sized blood filled mites and the swamp land has alot of dead ones. I pull my legs out of the water in disgust and then realize that there are some living mites behind the chair aswell almost going to go to my shoulder I noped so hard that i woke up.
>>
Infinitely large cones ending with infinitely small points scraping each other.
During the dream my head is fixed, teeth biting down on something leathery, tastes like hardened cheese.
It shows roughly speaking a paradox but keeps going beyond it.
It is the utter truth, but gives insanity once what has been seen is realized. The truth is what it is, rather easy to get to once being there, but the insanity is terrifying, I attempt to forget what has been seen while dreaming and attempt to wake up. It is the most terrifying feeling I've had, cannot be explained.
Once woken up, the job of forgetting has just started, the insanity is still very close, the truth is still in the back of my head but I have to keep off it until it's forgotten. Every single moment and thought count, one single slip and my mind is fried. This keeps going for an hour or more. Very uncomfortable.

I hate this reoccurring dream because it fucks with me and I have no wishes to become a mental vegetable.
What I can recollect seems to be a safe summary.
>>
i've had this recurring dream about 3 times now with minor nuances each time around

>standing on the shore of a river, looking straight ahead
>see person standing motionless on the other side, something about them seems familiar
>wave and they wave back at me simultaneously
>stand there as if waiting for something to happen
>it's a cloudy day but somehow the water is glistening as if the sun was out
>notice some movement in the distance behind the person
>they seem unfazed, still staring right at me
>whatever it is is getting closer to them
>think to warn them but don't
>it's a snake, now only a few feet away from the person
>haven't moved an inch, still watching
>snake begins to wrap itself around their leg
>feel something, look down
>snake appears out of nowhere wrapped around my leg and making its way upwards
>try to pull it off but it's too fast and has me by the neck within seconds
>look across the river, the person on the other side looks back at me
>wake up short of breath

so am i the cunt i'd been staring at? it's as if there was a large mirror in the middle of the water. why do i fail to warn myself each time?
>>
> fall asleep
> eyes closed but something feels off
> get up and look around from the couch
> many relatively thin silky red and yellow carpets with tassels on the end strewn about all over the floor
> get up and walk through it to behind the couch (the couch is in the middle of the room)
> notice something like a painting stood upright facing the couch
> it has a gold and regal border with tassels on each corner
> the canvas is of nothing other than the color of dark red slowly getting blacker the closer in it got becoming pitch black at the center
> it also has four of the similar carpets extending from the each corner of the canvas
> i look at it for a bit before turning around
> before i finish the motion my shins are completely wrapped by the carpets extending from the painting
> they suddenly yank backwards causing me to fall forward onto the ground
> i start slowly being dragged backwards
> the painting is hopping around now as if to get a better angle to pull me
> starting to get pulled back at an increased speed
> look back, colors are now slowly sort of pulsating
> i start frantically trying to grab onto anything but cant since everything around me bundled up silky carpet
> the other carpets attached to its body wrap around my forehead and arm
> pulled extremely quickly right towards it
> wake up panicked

No idea what to make of it, carpet felt really good. Ultra soft and smooth.
>>
I had a weird dream a few weeks back:
>cold open of me banging the fuck out of Barack Obama's daughter
>we're outside in an expansive, verdant park and she's bent over a litter bin while I'm railing her from behind
>Barack is sat close by on a bench with his head in his hands, weeping softly
>his security guard is sat next to him, placing a comforting arm around his shoulders
>despite this apparent act of sympathy, the guard looks towards the rutting couple in appreciation
>he wears a knowing smile, slowly nodding in our direction
>I catch his eye and he gives me an encouraging wink
>the dream ends

Any idea what this could mean?
>>
A childhood friend commited suicide 6 months ago, a little while after I started having related dreams.
>find myself in park and sorrounding fields near where I grew up
>it's during the day
>seem to be being chased or hunted by authorities, sometimes random people from my past
>I seem to know where I'm going as it happens
>enter slightly wooded area
>fall down by tree and hide as the people searching pass me
>turn to my side to see my dead friend lying in the underbrush
>begin/carry on digging with my bare hands to bury him
>always wake up before I finish

only upon waking do I realize I'm trying to hide the body from these people. had the dream multiple times now, spaced pretty far apart throughout the months. I actually hadn't seen this friend for 10 years irl (Though we did keep contact on MSN/skype etc.) up until about a month before he offed himself, as he moved away when we were pretty young.
>>
>>19108231
I'm schizo effective so demons are on my mind a fair amount so that may explain this one.

I was at my childhood home with my ex. It was night. There are these things that look like people outside and I just know they're not people and they are bad. Some of them try to get in. When I push them away they go flying away like I'm super strong. There's a lot of them and I just keep pushing them away and trying to keep the door shut.
Ex thinks he see's someone he knows and I try to explain to him that it's not who he thinks it is, these things aren't really people. He runs out there to it anyways and I think I started to try and go after him.
The dream just immediately cuts to me, my ex, and some other people I can't see lying on our backs on the living room floor asleep. I'm seeing us from the perspective above looking at us. But I'm not me. I'm floating and I have kind of like a sucker mouth thing. Idk how to explain it besides imagine if your lips were stretched maybe half a foot, a little more, out from your face. And it was dark purple.
Anyways starting at the bottom of my leg I was running my sucker mouth thing up my sleeping body's leg and when I got to my hip I grabbed grabbed my sleeping body's hand and put it in my sucker thing.
I remember having this enormous urge to bite into the hand and just start eating for real. But I knew I had to wait and so I just went back to running my sucker thing over my sleeping body and that's when I woke up.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.