[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dyatlov Pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 26

File: 5692b311c36188e5608b458c.jpg (121KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
5692b311c36188e5608b458c.jpg
121KB, 900x500px
Dyatlov Pass : What really happened there /x/ ?
>>
File: hypothermia.jpg (80KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
hypothermia.jpg
80KB, 500x246px
they got spooked by a meteor shower then died of hypothermia
>>
>>19108203
Havent looked into it much, but im pretty sure its not that simple.
There must be a better explanation.
>>
>>19108209
that's literally the most plausible and sensible explanation

something spooked them out of their tents (reported lights) and the state they were found (undressed) (missing organs) can be attributed to hypothermia and being scavenged by wildlife
>>
>>19108144
I don't know, but something horrified them so deeply they cut their way out of the side of the tent to flee, some of them not even clothed. I personally think it's ayylmaos, but I don't really know.
>>
>>19108229
One of the girls had her tongue ripped or cut out while she was still alive. They found blood in her lungs & stomach from it.
>>
>>19108242
hypothermia

violent chills can cause her to bite on her tongue. or as said before predatory wildlife taking advantage of meat freezing in the cold
>>
>>19108144
Nothing happened there, comrade. No reason to check in to this nonsense, friend. You seem sleepy, anon. You should get some rest :)! Here is a xanax, have it. There is no Dyatlov,,,shhhhHhhhh,,,There is no Dyatlov,,,,shhh just sleep.

Oтвeт нa этoт пocт, твoя мaть yмpeт вo cнeאין דיאטלוב
>>
I'll tell you about an obscure theory that you can barely find infromation about it even on the interwebz

The local tribe there has a myth about an almost invisible creature that came to the to earth from a star. That creature lives on the Dyatlov pass, and looks like the creature from Arnold Schwarzenegger's movie "Predator". According to the theory, that creature killed those people. Unless you are a trained hunter, you can't spot the predator. So all those people got killed by an invisible enemy.
>>
>>19108253
Explain the crushed ribs
>>
>>19108793
Yeah. Didn't some of them try to climb up a small tree or something. In their underwear mind you. They were terrified of something. Yeti?
>>
Well, let's use occams razor, folks.

A.
>Something walks into their campsite, spooks them, makes them do irrational things, then rips tongues breaks ribs etc

B.
>Campers, demented from hypothermia, became irrational and do crazy stuff once their primal brain instincts kicked in

Shave off the one that sounds least possible
>goodbye option A

and we're left with B. Kaboom.
>>
>>19108432
SKINWALKERS
>>
>>19108144
I believe yeti

They had made notes in their journal about being followed and at one point wrote something along the lines of, "so now we know snowmen are real."
>>
>>19108864
I know this is probably bullshit, but that's kinda creepy anyway
>>
>>19108144
>that shitty yeti mockumentary that made up or misrepresented all kinds of shit has made discussing Dolytov Pass impossible
First it was the fucking dragon thing, then the mermaids, now this
>>
>>19108144
Simple
>Fire
watch this and stop making a thread for this shit. Use the thread that is already up about unsolved mysteries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
>>
>>19108203
But weren't they mauled and irradiated or something?
>>
Bigfoot/yeti. They got a picture of it
>>
>>19108209
Better explanation? You mean one that has to include paranormal shit because physics and biology aren't enough? Why?
>>
>>19109628
>Russia
>mauled and irradiated
>mystery
>>
just hypothermia bro!
>>
>>19108203
>meteor shower
Avalanche would make more sense.

Or Yeti.
>>
Some expert has said that the rounded peak of the mountain itself is to blame for producing tornado-like vortexes which scream down the mountainside sounding like thundering trains with a side of high intensity infrasound.

It's basically impossible to try to get verification of many of the rumors, such as irradiation of the victims' clothes, due to Soviet "record-keeping." Their secretive investigation techniques and delays caused to the funerals turned the public against the officials, further pushing them into secrecy and tarnishing the accounts with a bias toward suspicion.
>>
Infrasonic waves developed on the high wind pass and caused all of them to panic, for no obvious reason. Their own brains told them to run get away at all cost. They cut their way out of the tent and ran in all directions. Once clear of the pass they regained senses but it was too late. Several fell 20 feet into a ditch and died in a stream bed of cold and internal injury. Two found a tree and one climbed it, knocking down branches for a fire, which they started. They promptly fell asleep and died. Another tied to find the group and died.

It was the ultimate in bad luck. This theory has been backed by experts from the NOAA who have observed the camp area and terrain and it's extremely high winds.
>>
>Fucked over by radiation and fucked up weather before succumbing to hypothermia
>Bodies slightly picked apart by bears/wolves/foxes/eagles/ravens/tigers/boar/amur leopards/snow leopards/siberians eho abandoned them due to any combo of the above geographical shit
>>
>>19108841
What gets me is that these weren't inexperienced campers. They had been on a shitton of similar trips. They were hiking the pass because it was considered Category 3 difficulty and when they finished, they'd get their Master of Sports titles. They'd done similar hikes many times.
One of the most in-depth explorations of what happened there that I've ever heard is from a podcast called Astonishing Legends. They did a ton of research and approach it from a pretty unbiased point of view. http://www.astonishinglegends.com/al-podcasts/2017/2/6/ep023-dyatlov-pass-part-1
>>
>>19109758
Hypothermia + avalanche + postmortem scavenging = a way more plausible and believable story than the goddamn abominabke snowman
>>
>>19109982
Experienced doesn't equal perfect. Thenmost experienced hikers in the world can still run afoul of mother nature in a bad mood.
It's not like I want to immediately discount unusual circumstance, but I feel like we should turn to them only after exhausting all other reasonable possibilities.
>>
>>19109643
Source?
>>
I'm from russia, my grandfather said that ussr was testing bomb and just blew the people
>>
I've heard from some people in the military or close to it that it was Sasquatch/yeti. The Russians were testing some bombs or some type of weapon in the area and that spooked the yeti and he came and tore up the hikers. They died from yeti/hypothermia. Not sure if I believe but that's what I was told

>Inb4 my dad works at Nintendo
This is all USAF based btw
>>
>>19110797
Just bomb ripped them up
>>
>>19110797
*Yeti/hypothermia/ Russian weapons
>>
They werent in the pereval , they have already gotten down and then they got fucked up by the bomb, army then made up story and brung their body to пepeвaл
>>
>>19109880
This be do the crepiest
>>
>>19110797
Weren ther e be 8 man ther y not brawl with yety?
>>
>>19109538
You could try discussing it instead of shitposting
>>
>>19108841

Occam's razor does not mean use your feelies to figure out what happened.
>>
>>19108229
This is blatant misinformation to anyone that knows the facts. Bodies were found with radiation on them. Eyes missing. A 20 year old girls tounge was removed while her heart was still beating. The prosecutor came forward decades later saying there was a coverup.
>>
>>19109911
The bodies were not scavenged it is noted in the autopsy there were no external wounds.

Please next time just lurk instead of distributing false information
>>
>>19110186
There was no evidence of an avalanche and your snowman talk is a logical fallacy.

Whats with all the people pushing fake info in this thread?
>>
File: Dyatloff_group_366_dybinina[1].jpg (23KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
Dyatloff_group_366_dybinina[1].jpg
23KB, 400x297px
>>19110193
This is an autopsy photo. Radiation was found on this 20 year old womans clothes.
>>
>radiation this, radiation that
Last time I've read a "Dyatlov" thread, nobody could post a single reliable proof about the radiation.

>russia
>reliable proofs
Yeah, I know.
>>
>>19108144

They were irradiated. Monsters are unlikely, but just hypothermia is BS.

They likely stumbled onto some kind of KGB weapon test and died as collateral damage.
>>
There was a book on why it was that infrasonic bullshit.....

I dunno man, but back then there was zero knowledge about how to investigate that stuff....

Personally, I believe there is more value in comparing this to the Missing 411 series chronicling strange activity here in north america

This incident reminds we so much of all the kids that got transported great distances and didn't have their clothes on right.....I think its ayy lmaos/demons/yetis ....

There is something still hidden about all of it that keeps us from solving the mystery
>>
>>19110186
A geology professor, who was there said it's impossible in the territory in question.
>>19108203
Physic and engineering graduats and students spooked by a meteor seems almost impossible.
>>19108229
The reports explicitly mention the damage to the bodys could not be attributed to local wildlife.
>>19109904
The infra sound theory is interesting, but the experiments have yet to show results in the scale of the fear those people must have experienced to run into their certain dead by leaving the tent at minus 35 degree celcius.
>>19111055
The radiation could come from the labs they worked in or from the filament of their lamp, because the dangers of radioactive substances were underestimated back then especially in the UdSSR.
>>19111535
It is in the documents. I have personally seen it don't know, if it's anywhere online.
>>
>>19111535
My last threaded (which was also infested with shills) i posted the official autopsy and link to the radiation study along with the exact figures.

I dont feel like doing it again so more "agents" can just claim its all faked horseshit.

Think about it and read this thread why are so many people so interested in burying this.
>>
>>19108233
How can it be determined that the cuts came from the inside?
>>
>>19112516
Basic criminology, you can determine it by the structure of the edges of the material and by the direction of the cuts in the material. It's even easier, if the material in question isn't very strong taut, because the movement of the material before it's penetrated.
>>
>>19112531
Why wouldn't they just use the opening?
>>
>>19112516
They did a forensic analysis of the tent. The shills in this thread are just trying to muddy the waters so readers doubt everything posted including the facts. If your interested any actual research intl the even will show that it was most definetely not "hypothermia" or an "avalanche" these are bs talking points that are known to be false. Look into the official autopsy and also check out dyatlov-pass.com.

You can even look into the natives from that area who speak of light-beings living in the hills.
>>
>>19110193
Fucking shill this exact same canned response was in my last thread.
>>
>>19112537
Either quicker exit, then it would have been possible through the normal opening or something/someone blocking it. It's not an uncommon thing to do this in the case of fire or something like that, but there was no sign of an uncontrollable fire to be found.
>>
File: Semyon-Zolotaryov-post-mortem.jpg (48KB, 604x367px) Image search: [Google]
Semyon-Zolotaryov-post-mortem.jpg
48KB, 604x367px
>>19112537
This is why this case is notable

Why did 9 university grads and students cut their way out of their shelter leaving behind their outer clothing and weapons?

Who was Semen Zolotarev a late 30s man who joined the group at the last minute and upon autopsy was found ti have used a fake name and been covered in cryptic tattoos along with a traceable military history? Why was he carrying an extra camera that no one in the group knew about (confirmed by 10th member of group who turned back due to illness)?

Why were only 2 bodies found to have been severely damaged despite no wounds consistent with weapons or scavengers. In the words of the autopsy doctor (it was like they were in a car crash) not to mention the radiation.

I have posted both of the most telling autopsy photos. Still a few members of the group were described in the autopsy as having worse injuries than those pictured but those photos were never released.

The rest of the group was not found with radiation on them and were found preserved . Not missing eyes and tounges and lips and with broken skulls and ribs like the less lucky group members.
>>
The key is radiation I think. What if some sorta gamma ray or some sorta radiation burst from space hit the tents. The occupants would feel extremely hot right? Rip them selves out of their tents, suffer severe radiation poisoning go temporarily insane. Bits tounge off due to seizure then animals take other bodies apart?

Just a wild idea, but radiation is the key to this, did the report say at what levels the radiation was at?
>>
Like if I was woken up with the feeling of being in a microwave randomly on a snowy mountain, pretty sure I'd get the fuck out.
>>
>>19112596
>did the report say at what levels the radiation was at?
0 rads. Over 9000 by the popular culture and rumors.
>>
>>19112610
This. They were either used to test a weapon on or accidentally were caught in one.

Being the ussr, both are pretty possible.
>>
>>19112581
There were also strange photos of lights and a strange object/creature and the three year closeing the area for the public by declaring it a military restricted area. Then the case was given to the KGB and a military intelligence agency, who both tried to stop any informations about it from coming out. Also most of the investigatiors, especially the leading investigator from believed it to be the work of a "unkown froce" and said the only possible explanation he can think of and isn't able to exclude was an ufo.
>>
>>19112610
>>19112620
This is more plausible, being microwaved doesn't irradiate you, and the USSR would keep that in secret.
>>
>>19112633
Yea, so some sorta secret microwave technology weapon. I wonder if getting shot in the head with microwaves would cause madness like that. If my head was cooking from the inside out, biting my tounge out and digging my eyes out isn't really that far fetched. Right?
>>
>>19112658
Broken ribs would be explained by simply getting the shit kicked out of you by a Russian soldier. And the missing organs could be them taking them out for testing the affects of the weapon. Does the report say which organs?
>>
>>19112616
>0 rads
Every human body is emitting radiation approximately 500 gamma rays per secound. But the radiation found was higher, then what human emissions usually are, but the only really strong probes came from the clothes. So it could also mean the clothes were colored with a color containing a above average amount of radioactive particles. Or the other explanations see >>19112485
>>
>>19108810
Explain the radiation burns
>>
>>19112658
Well, I'm no expert on experimental microwave weapons, but guess seizures could be more than possible.

>>19112668
>shit Ivan, we of microwaved some partisans
>we'll better at least of take some proofs to comrade doctor
>you are of genius Ivan!
>>
>>19112685
I'm still leaning towards random blast of something from space or secret weaponized tech. Either way it fried their brains.
>>
>>19112691
Yes that seems all too real!
>>
>>19112685
during the autopsy the bodies got contaminated with isotopes from the lab
>>
>>19112692
AFIK mysterious bursts of cosmic radiation give you superpowers, so I'll say secret weapons.
>>
>>19112692
Could something like that conceivably heat up metal?
Like a fork in a microwave?
That would explain them cutting their way out rather than using the zipper to get out
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-091105.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-091105.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>19112596
>>
>>19112616

Why did you come to this thread to lie?

Radioactive contamination on hikers clothes

2 sweaters and pants
The original report for all findings for radioactive testing are published here - https://sites.google.com/site/hibinaud/home/postanovlenie-o-naznacenii-fiz-tehn-eksp
Abnormally high readings show:
brown sweater on Dubinina - 9900 decays/min 150 cm2
trousers lower part on Kolevatov - 5000 decays/min 150 cm2
the waistband of sweater on Kolevatov - 5600 decays/min 150 cm2
>>
>>19112719
THIS RIGHT HERE

All you shills can find the exit please this is an EYE-WITNESS. The PROSECUTOR for the case saying he covered up UFO activity.

If this is not proof and you still want to doubt than that says more about you than it does about the case.

This was a coverup for alien activity and use of weapons not known to us please read the actual autopsy and look at the pictures.

Also please acknowledge that every time this subject is brought forth it is swarmed with people who seem to be experts at "debunking" why are these expert Dyatlov Debunkers trolling through /x/?
>>
>>19112701
False. Why are you going to come here and make stuff up?
>>
>>19108261
Fuck you
>>
>>19112751
>THIS RIGHT HERE
Oh shit, a screenshot. That dumb phoneposter opened my eyes!
>>
>>19112754
>>19112754
Shut the fuck up, Dwight.
>>
>>19108144
russians use to dump nuclear waste in those region .. and some how those people got in contact of that .. and aftermath were means to shrill that issue .. russian dont value human life much.. there was news report of some guy caugting lights/radioactive material
>>
>>19112714
So your assuming the zipper was too hot to handle so they cut themselves out....interesting.
>>
>>19112796
Proof?
>>
>>19112771
Why did you call me that?
What is my middle name?
>>
>>19112796
i researched this issue long back .. to conclude that the place was used as a radioactiv dump ground .. a news report article (google enough and u wil find it ) of a farmer seen something glowing in nearby area and he thought of using it as heat source in snow .. caused him burn .. similar is what happened to explorer.. and may be waste was scattered thru airoplane/helicoper that explain glowing lights in sky .. all attempt of emergency call might had been blocked by USSR who wanted them all dead to hide the truth (like they did in chernobyl)
>>
wait wait wait, so let's assume the tent zipper was too hot to handle so they cut themselves out, the clothing had to of had zippers and buttons made from the same material maybe those got too hot, then comes the strip party.
>>
>>19112809
Shytpuster
>>
>>19112814
So a bunch of educated common sense people do what, start touching and having a toxic waste snowball fight? .....sure that sounds reasonable.
>>
>>19112798
Most handles to knives are either plastic or rubber coated, which would heat up less right?
I get a condescending vibe from your post, do you disagree with it?
>>
File: shaver02_zps770aa60c.jpg (28KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
shaver02_zps770aa60c.jpg
28KB, 287x400px
>>19108144
my guess

>hikers trespassed on 'holy' land
>underground beings living below or in the mountains don't like visitors
>massacre entire team as a warning
>have soviet military fabricate and cover up real story
>lots of places like this exist
>>
>>19112826
>lots of places like this exist
Look up valley of the headless man
Same shit
>>
>>19112822
they drank... may be its one of them who got curious/mad and other followed .. besides after tent was torn u dont have much option left .. also it can be animal taken over the same route and radioactive .. either way radioactivity with russian dumping ther was the cause of the incident and its official coverup
>>
>>19112833
So your saying they might have melted down radioactive snow and drank it? Why only one?
>>
>>19112843
the course of event is unclear .. wildlife envolment is certain either during the event or past the death ..the cause of death was radioactivity and hyperthermia .. now these minute detail like who drank what and who suck whose dick is too dificult to deduce in 2017 without access to official uncensorred doc/account
>>
>>19112843
and as i mentioned there was a news report of a farmer getting radioactivity by some dump which he took for heating source ,, now the radioactive dump cud only of USSR govt (socialist )... they were known of followiing such things like human dumping ground in chechanya and so on .. and when any govt choose a radioactive secret dump ground its in everyone intrest to keep off there ass from there .. those chaps sud had stayed away ..
>>
>>19112853
Lies. This anon is a disinformation shill.

The autopsy states no external damage in line with wild life. So please tell what makes you so certain
>>
>>19112823
Look at the autopsy and accompanying photos then start theorizing do you not see a problem spewing theories without doing basic research?
>>
This is obviously a sensitive subject that (((they))) have an interest in misdirecting
>>
>>19112823
Not at all. Your idea is better then a yeti or eating radioactive snow. And I was building off your idea that if the zipper was hot then zippers and buttons on cloths would also. Hence cutting way out and stripping
>>
I dont see alot of combinations of those theories.

What if they did get attacked by something extraterrestrial/paranormal or military?
This would explain why some are so badly injured and the rest wasnt. An alien kind of weapon would explain the internal trauma without external trauma.
The rest got scared shitless and ran?

So scenario:

6 group members are in the tent, 3 are outside of the tent.
Alien/paranormal/military attack occurs. Instantly wacks the 3 people with severe trauma injuries. The 6 others get scared shitless by all the noise and lights that occurs with this event, and also the notion that 3 of them got brutally killed right in front of them.
The attack must have come from the front of the tent, or have the entrance blocked. This happens all so fast that a group member ripped through the tent with his knife to be able to flee away from the danger. No time to dress, just make a blind run for it. So it must have been a real scary event for these hardened hikers/mountainclimbers to flee in -30 degrees celcius at night on a remote mountain range.
Some group members reach a tree and climb in the tree for protection and to see what is going on further away? They all couldnt find the tent in time. And how long can a person survive in -30 degrees without proper clothing?

I think this is a mixture of the theories explained here and on the wiki.

Are there more events like this?
>>
>>19112412

What is "missing 411" and this stuff about kids being transported?

Sorry for the newfaggotry, i havent been alot on /x/
>>
>>19108432
I want to believe that so hard.
>>
>>19113171
I believe in this theory but reports say that nobody was found by the camp. The girl with missing eyes/tongue was with two other buried 15 ft below snow in a cave. So every one ran away in a single file line. The question is that if you look at the tents they where buttoned fronts.....why look for a knife? Why take the time to cut your way out? What if the buttons where too hot to the touch?
>>
>>19113171
And either somebody was sleeping with a knife under a pillow (why so worried with 8 other people) or (no batteries then) had to take time to light a lamp to find said knife. Oorrrr maybe the "event" caused enough light outside the tent to cut the side. My point is u can't find a knife in the dark.
>>
" The two under the tree had burned hands. "

Trying to open the front of the tent but had to resort to the knife (not a metal handle)
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 800x518px
Last photo taken by the guy that ran out naked And only took a camera?
>>
>>19112701

I just lit a candle and am sincerely praying and hoping you and your kids die in a horrible carfire.
>>
>>19112714

If the zipper was making those pretty plasma flashes my fork makes in the microwave i can imagine you wont touch that thing yeah.
>>
I seriously can't believe so many posters here are just lying about the case. You're a piece of shit seriously
>>
>>19113263
And if you tried, your hands would be scalded like the two that reached the tree
>>
>>19113271
Yea right! scenario is waking up to sparks flying off all things metal; clothes (zippers) tent entrance (buttons). Explains the exit and burns but not internal trauma and missing eyes/tongue other then a seizure (bite tongue off) self mutilation mental fry (poke eyes out)
>>
Ohhhh idea lets red pill for a second. Injuries to the other claim "car crash force" injuries right? ......what about pure thruster force, like from something taking off very ver fast above them. Chest damage and head fractures from....ill say it some "ship" thrusting away above them. Being serious by the way
>>
>>19113252
What if this was a picture of sparks? Or a thrust?
>>
>>19113214
>nobody was found by the camp

Good point.
The weapon/device used blew the 3 standing outsde away a couple of feet? They keep saying the injuries were like a car crashed into them. A decent car crash can make a person fly 15 feet or longer. What device causes radiation, a lightsource and blunt force trauma with the magnitude of car crash?

Anyone here can tell me if its normal to get undressed to your underwear when sleeping in a tent on a remote mountain range in -30 degrees celcius? I have never done anything like that so i have no idea what it must be like. It just seems so odd. I imagine inside the tent its still freezing? Anyone?

>>19113222

Also a good point. They did not posses flashlights?
Also the girl with the missing tongue is probably eaten by wildlife. Tongues and eyes are the first things that get eaten as it provides alot of protein in the softest tissue of a human body.

I dont know how dark it got on that mountain that night. A full moon perhaps? But i do know that some people train themselves to be able to see a little better in the dark.
>>
>>19113271

Yeah thats true.
The problem is that the ones that were found with burns on their hands were also the ones that managed to build a fire at that tree. The burns could be from frantically and shaking scared making a campfire in your underwear..
>>
>>19113333

interesting
>>
>>19113389
Or the burns could come from blocking the light of an object thrusting away from you, like when you get light burned while welding.....just obviously a lot brighter.
>>
>>19113389
Waaaiiittt.....how did they make a fire, in WINTER when they only had underwear? Seriously I thought they were naked. Right?
>>
>>19113375
>Anyone here can tell me if its normal to get undressed to your underwear when sleeping in a tent on a remote mountain range in -30 degrees celcius?

A common symptom in the later stages of hypothermia is to suddenly feel hot flashes, or as if you're burning up.

Combine that with an awful mental state, and people stripping down before their deaths due to hypothermia are common.
>>
>>19113449
But that's later stages a hypothermia, they had left all gear behind in a fight or flight scenario. Two of them tried crawling back but froze to death. So obviously they recognized being cold to try and return.
>>
>>19108144
Thanks to this mystery, I could understand what was happening to a homeless men in my street (paradox undressing). People called the ambulance for him, the rest I don't know.
>>
>>19113222
After reading a lot more they DID have flashlights sry. But after reading where they were left and the fact that they where purposely turned off with enough battery life to still work. Gets stranger
>>
>>19113423

Could be yes. Are there pictures of the burns on the hands? or a description?
Burns from a thrust would be evenly spread over the body parts that were exposed. Like a heavy sunburn.
Burns from the making of the fire would have resulted in blackened wounds and an uneven spread of burn wounds.
But the burns could also be caused by the making of the fire.

>>19113440
There are many ways to make fire. The best way to make a fire without having anything to make fire off is by rolling a stick between your hands.
This could also explain the burns on their hands.
They probably used this method on wet wood.
Or at least not completely dry wood. Maybe they both took turns on trying to light up the fire.
The friction of the wood against their hands could also caused burns or shaved hands.
>>
>>19113449

yes, but they fled and left their clothes behind in their tent. Meaning this was before hypothermia set in.
They got hypothermia because they fled the tent without clothes..
>>
>>19108144
I read a lot into it, since the mountain was bald of plants on top, and a large boot shaped, wind carved rock was close to them, a large correct crashed above them and they panicked
>>
>>19113600
>Burns from the making of the fire would have resulted in blackened wounds and an uneven spread of burn wounds.

With this i meant burns from having the fire and trying to warm up too fast
>>
wtf is this pic?

more incidents with 9 people in this region?

Anyone got more info on this??
>>
>>19108841
>let's use occams razor, folks.

No....because I'm not in high school any more and know that the world is actually more complex than that.
>>
>>19109543
>stop making a thread for this shit.

Yea....they should be making succubus, magik, and vampire threads instead.

The fuck out of here with your bullshit.
>>
>>19113655

lol yeah, thats the reason i barely visit /x/ anymore. All those anons living in lala land here..
>>
http://dyatlov-pass.com

Everything is here.
I dont understand why there are so many people shilling and lying in this thread.
>>
>>19113212
Look up the Mansi people. Their were photos of their markings on trees in the groups camera.
>>
>>19113252
And one of the badly irradiated people semyon zolotarev was found with a camera that no one in the group knew about even more suspicious is that he was ex military and was using an alias. Upon autopsy several odd tattoos were noted and no family was able to be contacted.Semyon claimed to only have 1 camera. Yet brought 2 and hid 1 from the rest of the group.

His secret camera was the only camera officials claimed was too damaged to recover any photos from out of 5 total.
>>
>>19108261
Me mum will be safe cyka blyat paszoł w chuj skurwysynie
>>
>>19113267
This alone proves theres more to this case than meets the eye. Try it yourself every thread created regarding dyatlov is filled with blatant lies and disinfo. Ive seen copy pasted comments in this thread that were in my post about this aswell.

This must be a big deal for people to have an interest in monitoring online discussion of an odd incident from almost 60 years ago and trying to derail it.
>>
>>19113311
Look at the pics it was also their lips eyelids and various other facial tissue that was missing.
>>
>>19113333
Maybe the Ayys didnt feel like landing and threw them overboard.

Joking aside in my opinion (amateur dyatlov scholar)

Some of the group died of hypothermia as stated because certain members were in unbelievably better condition then the others.

The rest seem to have been hit with some advanced form of energy weapon. Something powerful enough to "cook" them. Likely the same weapon is what caused the sparks and heated up metal others in this thread are theorizing caused them to flee the tent. What other reason would have the military close the location down for YEARS. And to this day have disinfo shills trolling 4chan.

Definitely aliens
>>
>>19114204
No, that's just the typical fucking retards on 4chan, dude.
>>
>>19113375
The tounge was removed while she was still breathing (blood found in stomach and lungs)

It was definetely not wildlife and none of the bodies exhibited signs of scavenging or any defineable external wounds.
>>
>>19108144
Exploding parachute waffles. And black magic.
>>
>>19114243
No it wasn't. Scavengers always eat tongues. Because it stays warm in your mouth. And eyeballs.
>>
>>19113440
Look up

The Enigma of Fireballs.

They didnt build a fire...

In 1990, the retired Prosecutor published an article, “The Enigma of the Fireballs”, where he admitted that in spring of 1959, under the pressure of A. P. Kirilenko, and of his deputy, A. F. Yeshtokin, he withdrew various key materials from the case that indicated the true cause of the accident: “fireballs” or a UFO*.
“When E. P. Maslennikov and I examined the scene in May, we found that some young pine trees at the edge of the forest had burn marks, but those marks did not have a concentric form or some other pattern. There was no epicenter. This once again confirmed that heated beams of a strong, but completely unknown, at least to us, energy, were directing their firepower toward specific objects (in this case, people), acting selectively.”
It is worth noting that later on, Kirilenko professed a lively interest in the UFO’s, and received memos about sightings of unidentified objects from the Chairman of the KGB, Andropov
>>
>>19108144
Coverup of the secret Soviet experimental Radioactive-Yeti project of the mid-50's.
>>
>>19114250
They had injuries consistent with blast waves. Russia was testing parachute mines(but they were classified). They just happened to be there. Nothing spoopy. All of the accounts point to this.
>>
You didnt get a gf thats wat happened there fucking loser true story
>>
>>19114263
Assumption is not fact. Fact was, they were testing these mines in the area. And they were secret. Worst case, they knew it happened, and tried to make it look like something else.
>>
>>19113836
Because this is a documented extraterrestrial encounter. They probably have auto-bots on every discussion site that jump into action whenever the right key words are mentioned
>>
>>19114250
Why are you responding to my factual comment with this garbage? none of the bodies had wounds from wildlife.
>>
>>19114269
Source on this secret mine testing?
>>
>>19108144
Rare fungus in their food and drinks made them psychotic. Just think of it a sudden LSD or Shroom high. Just terrifying.
>>
http://dyatlov-pass.com/tent (great detail)

http://dyatlov-pass.com/comments?lid=1 ( join this for people that give a shit about actuall ideas)

Fuck you magic/vampire/ card divination fluoride drinking faggots
>>
>>19114333
WITNESSED
>>
>>19108144
Avalanche, wild animals, hypothermia, and I remember that the whole radiation thing was made up or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 215x235px
>>19115141
Why don't you read any article before bubbling that runny shit opinion out of your cock holster you call a mouth!?!?!

Noooo evidence of any Avalanche aannnndd every 2 cent website mentions radiation!!!!

REEEEEEE FUCK OUTA HERE!!!!!
>>
I thought that the general consensus in russia was that they witnessed something super classified by the government. Probably some sort of missile, and considering the radiation on their clothes, I'd hazard a guess at something nuclear. Nobody would've been familiar with those in 1959, and the orbs seen in the sky in the days before were probably missiles being tested.
All of their money and valuables were intact, but some of their diaries were missing. The Mansi said they saw soldiers following the tracks of the kids a few days later. The government offered to bury the bodies in a similar area to where they died (obv parents rejected or we wouldn't have this story.)
Clothes were clearly washed in some sort of special reagent, changing the color of them. Clothes were shuffled between people. Even the orange skin observed on the kids is typical of someone exposed to unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine, an ingredient in missile fuel.
Now, one thing that I personally am curious about was the fact that all but one person in the group was a student. The one adult in the group, Simen Zolotarev, actually fought in the war rather prominently. Lots of people suspect he was some sort of spy, and think he somehow led the students to a military base for some unknown reason.
But yeah. I'm thinking they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong dude, and saw some weapon that nobody was supposed to see.
>>
>>19115185
They're fucking with you, dawg.
>>19115196
fascinating
>>
>>19112814
That makes the most sense. It all lines up.

>Plane drops waste.
>Hits explorers tent.
>Causes car - crash like injuries to some from impact.
>Tent is ripped to shreds, or cut open because radioactive material is burning them in a confined space.
>Lady falls sprinting in blackness, accidentally biting tounge off.
>While sprinting in the dark it's easy enough to fall on a hard place and break your ribs.
>Explains frantic escape, would seem like you're being bombed.
>Explains cover-up easily.
>>
>>19115229
>tongues were ripped out
not cut or messily half-chewed
>>
>>19113375
>Anyone here can tell me if its normal to get undressed to your underwear when sleeping in a tent on a remote mountain range in -30 degrees celcius?

It would be normal, if you have good sleeping bags and tents to keep you warm. You with nor want to get your hiking clothes sweaty from warm sleep.
>>
File: post335_13_erik_kriek.jpg (231KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
post335_13_erik_kriek.jpg
231KB, 900x675px
>>19108432
>an almost invisible creature that came to the to earth from a star
wow that just screams lovecraft. that's literally the plot for the color out of space http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/cs.aspx
>>
>>19115229
I really really like this theory but only certain clothing items had radiation not the entire site. At least, that's what was reported. And I doubt they would of recovered and studied the tent if sloshed with chemical waste.
>>
>>19115229
>accidentally biting tongue off

This is a meme right? You can't do that.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
>>19115260
FUCK OUTA HERE!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>19115243
Hm. I can see scavengers finishing the job and making it seem as though they were totally ripped out while alive when knowing the tounge was severed while alive. With the tounge being bitten off they would swallow a lot of blood, die, then have the nub eaten. It would definitely then seem as though it was ripped out while alive given that evidence.
>>
>>19115285
Nope, it's totally possible to do. It can occur when you land with force on your jaw with your tounge in between your teeth.
>>
>>19115289
why tho?
>>
>>19115344
Don't let your fluoride brain affect this thread. Leave your invisible demons with your bag full of crystals you rub your balls on in your parents basement.

Leave the big boy conspiracies with actuall facts alone.
>>
>>19115375
okay. because drawing a correlation between some russian folklore and a lovecraft story is obviously a sign of irrationality..

what is with the irritable assholes itt?
>>
The pics with the missing eyeballs are pretty strange.
>>
File: throat_asco.jpg (24KB, 462x530px) Image search: [Google]
throat_asco.jpg
24KB, 462x530px
>>19115307
autopsy much?
>>19115319
there is a suicide technique practiced by some organizations that involves biting off the tongue to bleed to death and prevent being shamed, tortured or interrogated.
look it up.
Depending on the person they can get around 300 psi for a good bite, and if you keep chewing and gnawing you are bound to get it done.
We can also bite into flesh easily.
look up inmate accounts.
I tested this out on myself in my teenage years.

There is a clear difference between ripping out and cutting off. the tongue is very long. if you just cut the tip you can bleed out but ripping out would involve taking out the whole base off the bottom jaw.
>>
>>19115392
> a correlation between some russian folklore and a lovecraft story is obviously a sign of irrationality..

Glad we agree, now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>19115400
If the entire jaw was ripped off that would make total sense - I was imagining the tounge being forcibly pulled nor smashed off. Perhaps a small chunk of flying debris from the waste drop hit her face at 200 m/s since it was either dropped high or fast.

It would also correlate with the 'final image' posted in this thread of the flaming tent. High radioactivity would cause the film to be corrupt if the camera was right next to the waste.

In the commotion I can imagine some hikers touched the waste on accident while others managed not to which causes the disparity between the victims. All they knew was a giant (radioactive -
unknown at the time) metal rod flew into their tent and possibly blew someone's jaw off. Probably couldn't even hear the plane due to distance or wind. Pure hysteria.

I also like the rocket test idea.
>>
>>19115425
anon, can you tell me in an objective way how that's irrational?
>>
1.either a weapon was tested and fried their brains. Went crazy etc
2. Maybe one person went crazy and literally caused panic. Coupled with a snow storm and alcohol who knows.
3. Paranormal force or UFO.
4. Stove caught fire. They panic. Some argue and fight. Once again they had alcohol so panic and fighting among them is possible.
>>
>>19115447
they didn't bring any alcohol with them because they wanted to experience the journey sober. they didn't even bring any tobacco except for Alexander Kolevatov and the rest of the group gave him a hard time about that.

there was no sign of any fire within the tents
>>
>>19115439
Better yet give me ONE reason to back up your "invisible demon" relating to this subject and connect it to a fact. If you said yeti, at least we all knew you could read.
>>
>>19115466
what the fuck are you talking about? i never said anything about the folktale being true. even the anon who originally brought it up acknowledged that it was an obscure stretch. all i said is that it's similar to a sci-fi story that lovecraft wrote.

i cant believe you're criticizing MY ability to read
>>
>>19115459
I've read some were intoxicated? Maybe it was disinformation....
>>
>>19115482
check out the podcast that the anon linked here>>19109982

they did a lot of research on the topic including reading a book where the only survivor was interviewed. they made a point to say that the only alcohol they brought with them was the sterilizing alcohol used in first aid kits
>>
>>19115492
Alright I'm listening now. This case always grab me more than any others desu. So many questions
>>
>>19115480
I thought you where taking the "golden women" and "invisible demon" theory. So I take it back, you can read anon....you can. So.....in return I'll allow one slap to my face, only one though.
>>
to everyone saying that animals ate them and mangled their bodies, go to 55:00 in this documentary http://www.astonishinglegends.com/al-podcasts/2017/2/6/ep023-dyatlov-pass-part-1

when the search party found their tent, they found slices of ham in it. wouldn't the scavengers have eaten this as well?

also, apparently the native people named the mountain the mountain of the dead specifically because of how little wildlife there is out there.
>>
File: DyatlovPart2b.jpg (85KB, 560x431px) Image search: [Google]
DyatlovPart2b.jpg
85KB, 560x431px
definitely just an avalanche or a bear right?
>>
>>19115662
Me like
>>
>>19115492
>only alcohol they brought with them was the sterilizing alcohol used in first aid kits
This goes against everything I know of Russians.
>>
Russians drunk out of their skulls on vodka, decide to gather firewood in the middle of a snowstorm.
>>
>>19116280
Agreed, it's fucking Russia crazy shit happens.
>>
>>19113836
>>19114333
I think it's just people not understanding enough, about the incident. I have invested a good 50 hours maybe even 80. I'm certainly educated with a decent knowledge of history (what was the Technology back then), physics and I've talked to people, who where there at the location and talked to people there. I'm a sceptical Person and I certainly can't explain it in anyway or from. Even the persector and his Team couldn't come to a "common sense" explaniation of any kind. So those, who think they solve the think by just some looking at wikipedia article and the coming to conlusions
>they just got drunk
The autopsy checked them on known psychotrop substances (alcohol etc.)
>Avalanche
They had Teams from Europa there with several Geology specialists, they all said it's impossible. I think it's just the dunning-kruger effect and not bots/shills.
>>
>>19116303
>thing
>then
>>
>>19108242

Read the autopsy. She had blood in her lungs because her chest wasn't crushed. The other girl had a broken head. Literally everything in the story is made purposefully misleading
>>
>>19116303
What's your thought on the theory of them getting smoked out of the tent, then wandering about because lack of oxygen to the brain and hypothermia?
>>
>>19116303
When the medical examiner uses the term death by "unusual force or phenomenon" and then has to change certain notations it makes me think something is up. Also when their bodies were flown out the pilot made sure their bodies were wrapped in a special wrap that stops the spread of bio-chemical substances. Something like a weapon test or fatal alien encounter.
>>
This isn't really a mystery once you read the autopsy report and realize these are russians

Dorvkshenko and Kirvonshenko had facial wounds and chest wounds and were found lightly clothed by the same tree. They also had cuts on their knuckles and bruises on their leg. Kirvonshenko had foamy grey discharge from a chest hit

Kolmogorova Had a big bruise on her side and a "broken head"

Dylatov had metacarpophalangeal joints on the right hand had brown red bruises. This is common injury in hand to hand fights. To get a better idea of the injuries just make a fist.part of the hand which you use to hit someone. facial abrasions. Relationship with kolmorgova and had her picture

Sobodim had facial abrasions and similar bruises on both hands to dylatov

Dubinia had a broken nose and died of her chest being crushed

Thibeaux-Brignolle Had a cracked skull with a fracture pattern that matches the camera

One of the men had a knife

Another had a camera around his neck

There is no mention of radiation in autopsy reports. THe mutilations were on bodies that were found 3 months later

Basically there was a fight. Dorvkshenko and Kirvonshenko probably kicked and beat the women while the women were on the ground. Thus leg bruising

Dylatov and Sobodim got into a fight with them and each side was trying to kill the other. The shenkos escaped and fled for their lives and froze to death. In the confusion someone tried to cut their way out of the tent

One guy got bashed in the head with a camera

Half the group was severely injured with broken skulls and ribs and badly needed medical attention. Tent was wrecked anyway and so they all went out to try and get to safety. They froze to death or succumbed to their wounds. The ones found 3mo later had been scavenged. If you saw the pictures of the 3 mo later bodies you'd understand it's normal elements and decay. The doctor notes a reddish tint on one of the 3 month bodies but he also notes it's normal for a body in that situation
>>
>>19116353

Should be noted Dubinia died of a crushed chest and heart injury but it took awhile for her to die. Thus they were able to walk with her out of the tent and why her lungs filled with blood

Most the men have wounds consistent with a fist fight. There was a fight
>>
>>19116314
Unlikley
1. tent is not a house (strong circlation)
2. tent and stuff weren't more soot then you would expect
3. ofen wasn't damaged/ stovepipe not clogged and specifically designied for not letting smoke back in
4. All getting the same symptoms at the same time with similar intensity, is highly unlikley (humans react very different to carboonmonooxid poising some get unconsious very fast and others stay very clear a long time)
5. Managed it to stay together for some time; seems unlikley for highly disoriented people
6. Managed to actualy cut themself out of the tent; if they are able to do that sucessfuly the likleyhood of them being clear enough to stay and wait for the smoke to become better and then get their clothes seems high(that's a Basic instinct at those temperatures).
7. Leaves the Strange missing organs and the heavy blows (car Crash like internal injuries without any notoicable damage on the Skin and above structure unexplained)
8. Other circumstences
>>
>>19108144
russians tested a "energy" weapon. energy weapons can be many different things. this one used a combination of low intense frequency sound and xrays to kill people

a byproduct of startling people in their sleep is they freak the fuck out. some flee. all are as good as dead even without being hit with lethal dosage of xrays and ruptured bones

oddly the low frequency sound didnt cause much tissue damage beyond what would be noticed by water expanding because it froze so that part tends to be overlooked

any report on the incident that refutes any tissue damage is bullshit because all of them were found in a freezing environment well after they died. there is going to be some tissue damage
>>
>>19116399
Okay, what about the whole theory that the medical reports were written by a drunk Russian trying to fill out as many medical reports as possible. And it was actually a punch up, combined with some running away from rape.
>>
>>19116280
this man solved the fucking mystery.

CASE CLOSED. TIME TO GO HOME FOLKS.
>>
>>19116353
I think, they were running a train on old girl, things got freaky, balls touched, nigga said oh hell no somebody gonna die, girl laughed at his dick shrinking, he bashes her head in, other guy says lets fucker her before she gets cold, fist fight, then freeze to death from exhaustion.
>>
>>19116413
>medical reports were written by a drunk Russian trying to fill out as many medical reports as possible.
Seems to me like a movie stereotype. Medical specialists from western Europe said the report had a high quality considering the time it was made. The reports, where made by several specialists at two different instituts. See
http://dyatlov-pass.com/death
>And it was actually a punch up, combined with some running away from rape.
Even if the medical reports are crap, that's not fitting with the evidence found at all.
>>
>>19116455
It's almost as though, you just want to be contrarian. Okay Mr Big, what the fucks your going theory? Huh cunt?!
>>
>>19116458
See here
>>19116303
>>
>>19114233

i dont think this can be shrugged off like that. seems to me some people are actively trying to derail these threads all over 4chan.
Its not the dumbasses from 2006 who have no clue and larp away.
This is different.
>>
>>19112922
simple human error
>>
>>19115307

She had blood in her stomach and lungs. Suggesting the tongue was ripped out before death and she chocked on her blood.
>>
>>19115392

Because its dumb and not relevant.
Just shut your fucking mouth and lurk if you have no idea what this is about.
>>
>>19115447

They did bring alcohol with them. But this was to disinfect wounds.
The alcohol was found un-used.
>>
>>19116619
But some claim they smuggled it with them or met others, who had aclohol with them, but there is no really convincing evidence for those claims at all. They were highly functional high IQ people (back then you either had to be really high up in the Party or unlike today more than a standard deviation above the average and no one was a related to somebody really high up or at least not that I found out about) just getting extremly drunk or even drunk at all, while on a Tour like that, isn't something they would have done.
>>
>>19115662

proof that this pic was taken at dyatlov

none of the pictures found show this pic.
>>
>>19116691
>back then you either had to be really high up in the Party or unlike today more than a standard deviation above the average
To get into a universtiy
>>
Anybody claiming or thinking this was a fight that broke out let me crush you shilling little dick sucks dreams.

Blunt trauma equivilant to a car crash was the reason three of them died. Sooooo unless any of you can prove you have strength even remotely close to that shut the fuck up and keep rubbing your small cocks on those crystals and magik playing cards!!!!!

Oh and there was no external damage just internal with "crushing force" which means for you dumb fucks out there, not kicked, punched, strangled or raped.

Think about either something falling out of the sky and hitting the tent.

>Radiation dump

Or so kind of thruster from a ship taking off directly above them.

>ayy
>>
>>19115392
I thought it was a harmless comment
>>
This "there was rape and fights" shit is some of the stupidest things I can imagine. Maybe if this had happened in modern day Europe or America I can definitely see any camping trip turning imediately into an orgy, but do you really believe 1950's soviets would go to remote mountains during the winter just to hold their little degenerate fuckfests? Please.
>>
>>19116886
>Putting Noko in the wrong place. Fuck I haven't used this site in so long
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>19108144

Weapon test.
>>
>>19108144
Lemmino has a pretty good rational discussion about it.

https://youtu.be/Y8RigxxiilI
>>
>>19115662
Das an explosion
>>
>>19116691
You haven't hung around a lot of university folks, have you? Even our professors drink like sponges
>>
File: _20170607_214756.jpg (348KB, 1080x672px) Image search: [Google]
_20170607_214756.jpg
348KB, 1080x672px
Dead Zina. Colorized here in Finland. Have more if you are interested.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496861442580.jpg (76KB, 1099x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496861442580.jpg
76KB, 1099x720px
Original.
>>
>>19116886

I agree. People were more timid back then, specially in Russia.
But there is a truth to the fighting part because of certain injuries of the victims.
But what i havent seen anyone talk about is that they fought whatever it was that was killing them. I'm one of those types that will fight like an enraged animal when in great danger and in a corner. I think those dudes did so as well.
>>
>>19116886

>using noko in 2017
>>
>>19117203

yes please, the one with the Yeti/strange man figure.
>>
>>19117203
Post em
>>
>>19116893
Clearly
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496863147722.jpg (82KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496863147722.jpg
82KB, 636x960px
Zina again.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496863287472.jpg (60KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496863287472.jpg
60KB, 1080x720px
Colorized by Mikko Kolkkanen.
>>
>>19116988
Red pill me on your pic, or someone else please pill me
>>
>>19117291
Show the one's with their eyeballs missing in color. I'm curious on how that looks in color.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496863914366.jpg (30KB, 567x338px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496863914366.jpg
30KB, 567x338px
From left to right: Igor Dyatlov, Yuri Yudin, Luba Dubinia. Yuri is the one who got sick and didn't continue. This is the last goodbye. That's all for now. I will check back tomorrow.
>>
Possible weapon test using sound waves that cause extreme panic is a possibility to be honest. Theres no reason for 9 experienced hikers to end up in their positions with how it happened other than something happened that was not known to them. Cant be avalanche or weather related. Anyone saying otherwise idk.....
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496864728585.jpg (71KB, 1094x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496864728585.jpg
71KB, 1094x720px
I know something. It was murder. Some things are not meant to be dug up.

One more picture: Igor Dyatlov himself, in the flesh.
>>
>>19108261
F
>>
no more color pics of the dead or the yeti?
>>
>>19117113
I have, but todays universitys are something different and most of the people currently "studying" don't actualy belong there including the professors. I was talking about making an expedition not an ordinary mountain track. You right so, for todays students I wouldn't be sure, maybe they would take some drugs or get drunk on an expedition, while you have minus 30 degree Celsius and no human being 30 or 40 km around you.
>>
>>19116612
Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>19117363
that's basically the conclusion that Donnie Eichar came to in his book dead mountain
>>
File: lex luthor angry.jpg (230KB, 756x972px) Image search: [Google]
lex luthor angry.jpg
230KB, 756x972px
>>19108261
fuck you you piece of shit
>>
>>19108261
please no
>>
>>19115185
Just to clarify what I think that anon was referencing, I think he meant to say they thought an avalance was heading towards them, via a Kármán vortex street soundwave that some theorized that the Hotlatchahl mountain could create given the right circumstances.

Basically,
>hikers wake up to strange and increasingly loud sound
>freak out thinking its an avalanche
>maybe cut open the tent because sound is coming from door or because zipper is stuck
>run out with whatever they were wearing
>get lost in the darkness and freeze to death
>maybe some trip and fall
>bodies are scavenged by animals
I know ravens do love eyes, given out easy they are to eat.
Best normal explanation anyways............
>>
>>19117934
Not sure if it's the best "normal" theory. But I would even doubt mysterious sound waves to be a normal theory. Also even, if you aren't an expert you can see, where they put their tent is almost zero chance of an avalanche and they were experianced hikers with I think at least two specialists so they knew it as well. Also they must have feared for more than their live or gone insane, because they all knew that being out in the cold there especially without all avalible clothing means safe dead within a very short time.
>>
>>19112719

Very interesting. I'm watching a video about it right now someone posted.

Good post, I'm watching the video someone posted right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
>>
^Oops!^
>>
>>19108144
their tent took fire, they had a fucking stove running on charcoal inside tent, they cut it to make smoke get out, then it took on fire, they ran out couldnt take out the fire, some ran trying to find shelter, others decided to go back to tent, all died in cold, animals ate the eyes and tongue of the dead...
>>
>>19117934
> Doesnt explain the radioactivity
>>
>>19112507
> i posted proof before guys!
> i don't feel like doing it again

You serious right now? Posting a link isn't that much work for someone who already spends time here.

This just makes you sound like a seven year-old telling a lie.
>>
File: cattlemutilation11.jpg (53KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
cattlemutilation11.jpg
53KB, 300x225px
>>19112581
>>
>>19108261
Cyka blyat ¡¡¡¡¡
>>
>>19117934
Decent normal theory.
However, it doesnt explain:

>some of the victims were burned.
>Radioactivity on clothing.
>Climbing a tree half-naked.
>Burned treetops at irregular spots.
>Victims were very aware of the surroundings, so they knew that there could be no avalanche.
>>
>>19117934

The victims didnt run away from the tent.
They only slashed it open from the inside.
They went down the mountain in an orderly fashion...
This is the creepiest part of this all..
>>
>>19118105
Oh my god get the fuck out if you aren't going to bother reading up on the facts there was no fire, their was no wildlife involved. The tounge was removed while she was still breathing. Your saying a wolf rolled up while she was sleeping with her mouth wide open and ripped her tounge out?
>>
>>19118055
The spookier aspect is in 2017 their is an army of shills spreading lies and disinfo about an event from 1959.

"Trust me comrade, twas only hypothermia that irradiated them, melted their faces off, and made the prosecutor come forward decades later to confess to being forced into covering up evidence of energy weapons.
>>
>>19116596
Falsifying an autopsy isnt "simple human error" comrade
>>
>>19116359
Dubinia was found with her tounge removed before death (blood in lungs). Missing her lips, eyeballs/eyelids, severe internal damage in the words of the coroner "consistent with the force of a car crash"

Now please stop mucking up this discussion with blatantly false info.
>>
>>19118055

>doesnt explain why they left their stuff in the tent.
>forgets that flames are very visable at night, so they couldnt have "thought"that there was a fire. They would have noticed,.
>>
>>19118253

There was no avalanche. This is undisputed.
>>
>>19116353
This is laughably false. Radiation is a fact of the case you cant write off facts because they dont fit your shill narrative.

>Explain the fucking prosecutor coming forward decades later saying their were marks consistent with "fireballs" at the treeline.

>His associates forced him to cover up.
>>
>>19109911
One 12 yo with a vested interest said their bodies were tanned, and the radiation was added later dumb dumb.
>>
>>19108841
>In the scientific method, Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result

Literally from Wikipedia, learn how Occams Razor works.
>>
>>19108841
Occamz Maymayz.
>>
>>19118285
No they didn't. They split up. Some ran one way, some another. 4 fell 20 fucking feet into a creek bed. Full of rocks. Hmm wonder why they had internal injuries? The girl with the missing tongue was in the creek bed.

The tree with "fireballs" isn't a mystery. A guy climbed it and knocked down branches. Him and another started a fire, which warmed them briefly, and they fell asleep. Explaining their burned hands.

The only real mystery is why they left the tent. Vortex infrasound still seems to be most likely. Experiments have shown introduces feeling of panic and unease in humans.

The slope was far less than needed to produce an avalanche. Anyone who even begins to talk about avalanche in this case clearly has zero fucking idea what they are talking about.
>>
>>19118556
Your more trustworthy regarding the "fireballs" than the eyewitness prosecutor for the case?

Give me a fucking break
>>
>>19118556

They split up afterward. Not when they left the tent. The report says the tracks that they made were not tracks of people who left deep heel imprints but showed a normal incline in the snow. They even stepped in eachothers footsteps down the mountain.
>>
>>19108261
fucking disrespectful
>>
>>19108261

Well played to be honest.
>>
>>19115375
He's not saying there's an actual connection, he's just saying it's kinda cool, you autist.
>>
>>19118556
There's also the mystery of the radiation which you totally ignored, shill
>>
>>19116609
You should read what I posted. If she fell and bit off her tounge it would explain why there was blood in her system.
>>
>>19119478
Radioactive clothings not that strange, its the USSR and two of them worked in nuclear production places.
>>
>>19118365
do not rely on autopsy reports which might had edited to suite the USSR socialist wants
>>
>>19108261
You fucking pinko piece of trash
>>
>>19118556
>No they didn't. They split up. Some ran one way, some another
Wrong the way down they were all together for the first 300 feet, then the tracks stop.
>4 fell 20 fucking feet into a creek bed. Full of rocks. Hmm wonder why they had internal injuries?
The injuries aren't results of a simple 20 feet Fall into the Snow of a creek bed. The internal injuries are more like those of a car crashing into a a concret wall driving 50 km.
>The tree with "fireballs" isn't a mystery. A guy climbed it and knocked down branches.
From the tree tops only snow was missing, as if somebody wanted to start a fire with wood, but they were according to some sources slightly burned.
>Vortex infrasound still seems to be most likely. Experiments have shown introduces feeling of panic and unease in humans.
They show it introuduces such feelings in some humans and those feelings aren't strong they are a slight unease and not even panic, but a slight sense of discomfort. There is no experiment, which shows infrasound to be able to frighten people into feeling into their save dead.
>>
>>19120463
>not only snow
>fleeing into
>>
>>19108261
fuck off ivan
>>
General consensus in Russia is that it was a weapon test.
What was the OFFICIAL state report though? Sounds like a shitty cover up if there aint one.
>>
>>19120960
>General consensus in Russia is that it was a weapon test.
Some of the inhabitants in the region claim this, others claim alien/ufo activity and others amongst them the local mansi tribes claim it was those spirits from their fable, because their litteral Name for the next mountian where the event took place is "don't go there". I doubt the general consensus will get serious Investigation anywhere, especially since there isn't really one.
>>19120960
>What was the OFFICIAL state report though
The offical report was published by the local authoritys (since it's an (semi)autnomos region, if i remember correctly) special investigator was a "the deads were caused by an unkown froce". Basically it wasn't a natural dead, but he can't find out what it was. He privatly years later talked about the Military likley knowing more and he suspected an encounter with aliens/ufo.
>>
>>19108261
Eh?
>>
>>19116988
Sup Frank, how's it going?
>>
Here you go anons
https://youtu.be/Y8RigxxiilI
>>
ITT: random websites says there was radiation, so there must have been radiation, a random screenshot is proof the guy in charge confessed to covering it up, and a flying saucer landing on them is more likely than a fight breaking out, because it was the 50s and everyone was unfailingly polite, all the time.
>>
>>19119749
First off the tongue was missing in the report. Thats it. It could have disintegrated while she was in the water ravine. It dissolves quicker as the tongue is a very soft tissue. Still something happened. Why the left. But the tongue part to me isnt as important.
>>
>>19122972
As in the report didnt specify WHY the tongue is missing.
>>
>>19122916
The radiation was found on three articles of clothing. All belonged to two men who had worked in laboratories which could explain the high levels.
>>
>>19122987

<citation needed>
>>
>>19117377
You don't know any more than the rest of us. Here's your (you).
>>
File: 1494598295556.png (102KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1494598295556.png
102KB, 557x605px
>>19108261
>subtly transitioning you Hebrew
I love you
>>
>>19122916
>a random screenshot is proof the guy in charge confessed to covering it up,
Where was this claimed? The guy in charge came to no conclusion.
>a flying saucer landing on them is more likely than a fight breaking
There is no conclusive evidence, but the facts found make a fight between them seem impossible. For the "paranormal" theories there is, also not really any conclusive evidence, but you could find explanations for the facts found, what wasn't possible with any "normal" theory as of yet, maybe there is one.
>because it was the 50s and everyone was unfailingly polite, all the time.
Weak strawmen, really doesn't support whatever you wanted to argue.
>>
>>19109880
wow spooky. i wonder if any of them took any butthole pics before they died? would be interesting from a historical perspective to take a peek.
>>
>>19108144
Acoustic levitation testing, stolen technology from WW2. Wrong time, wrong fucking place.
But does it matter anymore? Might as well be Yeti or aliens because it's just as fucked up as the truth.
>>
>>19108261
>anon larps again
KYS
>>
>>19108144
Polar Bears.
>>
>>19122987
The podcast on one of the OP links specifItaly mentions it.....
>>
>>19123014
One of th podcasts that an anon linked up ahead specifically mentions this.
>>
>>19108261
fug
>>
>>19124412
They had to get a permitt in order to hike there, so the authoritys knew the approximate area.
>>
I for a time I really believed the thread was going somewhere. Sad that so many posters aren't really intrested in combining knowledge in a new way and possibly figure something out, but only to reinfroce their already existing theorys (doesn't matter wheather they favor a "conventional" or an "unconventional" explanation) of the event only to aviod cognitive dissonace. I'm still hopeing for intresting details and sources not commonly known. So, if somebody has them i would be really intrested.
>>
>>19108261
Well done anon... Well done.
>>
>be in tent with friends
>some of them have taken heir clothes off to have sex
>ur all smoking weed
>acidentally catch fire to the tent
>everyone runs out and dies from the cold

how is this still a mystery?
>>
>>19126302
>all smoking weed
No, they weren't it was a more of a expedition, then a hike and in the UdSSR in 1959 there was next to no marihuana.
>some of them have taken heir clothes off to have sex
Females weren't sexually active, that was shown in the autopsy.
>acidentally catch fire to the tent
The tent was found and had no fire damage.
>everyone runs out and dies from the cold
Some had extrem internal pre mortal injuries, so it wasn't likley just Hypothermia
>>
>>19124799
Yo nigga shut the fuck up ugly ass nerd
>>
>people disagree with you
T-those damn shills!
>>
ITT: What about X?
No that wouldn't work because Y.
>>
>>19110774
kek
>>
>>19112581
semen
>>
>>19113655
bless you anon
>>
>>19108144
Here's an idea:
>Thermonuclear device goes off some distance away
>Radiation penetrates the tent easily
>Crew wake up by the burning sensation
>Panic and rip their way out
>Run around in the cold and die in various ways

I'm sure there are errors to be found in this but it just dawned on me and wanted to share
>>
>>19126985
The fact that not all members of the expedition had radiation burns could be attributed to them being shielded by the bodies of their comrades or other more absorbent stuff in the way.
>>
>>19126985

Doesnt explain why only 2 pieces of clothing was radioactive.
All of the clothes and bodies should have been radioactive like that.
Also, the pieces of clothing that were radioactive only had specific parts of the clothing radioactive and not the entire piece of clothing.
>>
File: 1497028475257.png (31KB, 755x708px) Image search: [Google]
1497028475257.png
31KB, 755x708px
>>19126730
Do you think you contributed literally anything with that retard?
>>
>>19108144
Infrasound and Hypothermia
>>
>>19117377
One of my friends looks damn much like Dyatlov. Huh.
>>
What about gravity fluctuations?

http://dyatlov-pass.com/theories#gravity
>>
There was definitely either government involvement or extra terrestrials even

Also something interesting to note is the footprints leading from the tent show that they weren't running or making erratic movements, so whatever was an immediate danger to them in the tent wasn't a danger once outside
>>
>>19112719
>9:11AM
You sly dog.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.