[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stargates, let's find them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1491700409774.png (35KB, 321x323px) Image search: [Google]
1491700409774.png
35KB, 321x323px
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-719922
Why let them control them? Why not find them and use them ourselves? Give all information you have on the subject and we will set up a strike team.
>>
Suppose you do find one.
What would you do with it?
Would you know how to repair it to working order?
Would you know how to tune it?
Would you be able to run the thing without being reduced to a fine red mist?
The last time someone fired up such a machine without reading the operator's manual it triggered a fail-deadly mechanism and leveled an entire region. Thousands died.
That fail-deadly mechanism existed for a reason. To prevent exactly this scenario. Scrubs should know when to leave well enough alone.
>>
>>19107800
Le LARP thread

>>19108099
>implyign brokt
>implyign nubs could use it
>>
>>19108195
Nah, it's broke for good.
Permanently, until someone replaces the parts that burnt out.
Even the master of masters could only get it up to MAYBE 5% output as it stands, and that's the best case scenario.
Assuming it's instability doesn't spawn an unstable singularity a thousand miles away (spoiler: it will), it'll still be entirely useless to the race of man.
You'd need maybe 50% capacity to open a basic gateway.
>>
>>19108262
So please tell me more about them.
>>
>>19108262
i actually know how to fix stargates and will do it for free. t. grey alien here. where it at? only staying in this thread for a few mins
>>
>>19109262
Iraq and Antarctica to my knowledge. Where you at? Come to Norway and hang dong.
>>
File: one.png (988KB, 1102x1500px) Image search: [Google]
one.png
988KB, 1102x1500px
>>19109262
Hey cutie.
>>
>>19109269
the iraq one isnt there anymore, its in the usa. ive never seen one in antarctica. none of it matters anyway this is all larp and portable gates exist
>>
>>19109278
I am just very interested in this. Seek me out, I'm a heavy sleeper.
>>
>>19109288
ok maybe tonight
>>
>>19107800
Pssst.
>Yemen.
>>
>>19109365
And suddenly it all makes sense. Never really saw why SA would go after their resources when they'd have to feed some million of the local inhabitants.
>>
File: moses6.png (960KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moses6.png
960KB, 1280x720px
>>19107800
>Why let them control them? Why not find them and use them ourselves? Give all information you have on the subject and we will set up a strike team.

Stargate is just a divine metaphor for the barrier between the souless/damned monotheist rebels and ensouled pagan/red letter Christian humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOBv0v4--E
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.