[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone redpill me on real life magic arts, wizard, witch,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

can someone redpill me on real life magic arts, wizard, witch, shaman tournament, challenge.
>>
File: coffee girl.jpg (24KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
coffee girl.jpg
24KB, 400x200px
>>19107762
Id consult your pineal gland, or do some critical thinking and you know as them kid say
"Google it"

If your expecting a serious awnser from starting with "redpill" then im sorry your awnsers are
In another castle.
>>
What would you like to know?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITS1HjX7ueo
>>
>>19107765
men pleas i'm too high to market myself properly if you no something say it
>>
>>19107770
i'm possible on a shamanic calling or something similar and think that friendly game is good teacher
>>
>>19107776
>good teacher
Maybe.
That still doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>19107770
Thank's anon that was very
Beautiful you know im a sucker for
Music

>>19107773
Well let me open up discussion
With im not impressed with.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6t-AgLT-LM
>>
>>19107762
it ain't real
>>
>>19107783
Hey, errbody like music, yo.
;^)
>>
File: suprise.jpg (1MB, 2838x3600px) Image search: [Google]
suprise.jpg
1MB, 2838x3600px
>>19107786
That's true
That's true
Music time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFlHsKExcYg
>>
>>19107780
i like to no if there is satch of community i like to no such people
>>
>>19107790
>>19107786
>>19107783
please stop the music
>>
>>19107791
bump
>>
>>19107791
You mean magicians?
Yes, there are such people.
Hell, they might be in this very thread.
>>
>>19107805
yes these is the point train to make a conversation
>>
>>19107811
Ok then, let there be a conversation.
What do you want to know?
>>
>>19107821
i like to meet such people to understand the world and have interesting experience
>>
>>19107821
how can i find this kind of tournament
>>
>>19107821
How do I become one?
>>
>>19107863
A magician?
Study magic.
>>
File: Heh.jpg (63KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
63KB, 1280x718px
>>19107872
Woah, you wise.
>>
>>19107872
Yeah but there's so much shit that's deceiving it's impossible to find the good stuff.
>>
>>19107891
>try to make magic come out of you
>doesn't work
Try something else.
>try to make magic come out of you
>it DOES work
Do more of that.
Don't overthink it.
>>
>>19107762
wikkin bad, tarot good, old arts good. crytstals bad, Christian egptytion style magic good. Spiritual/planial channeling good, SanterĂ­a Bad, burning/scarfacing/'material' mostly bad, sigil good. Mass ritutial/channellling good.
Oh and by 'bad' I mean doesn't work, not bad = evil or anything
>>
>>19107891
Ok, alright, I'll give it to you strait. It's not like I'll be sleeping anytime soon.
The "good stuff" is already in you. Have you ever had one of those moments where an emotion wells up within you and seethes over? Like where you have no choice, it's too much, it has to come out?
THAT'S what powers magick spells.
The trick is doing that thing controllably, channeling it where you want it to go, and having it on tap.
Control is a matter of willpower, channeling is a matter of focus, and on-tap is a matter of training.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.