[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed leads to deeper feeling, I think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20160912_221009.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160912_221009.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /x/. I'm pretty sure I just found a way to pull my waking consciousness deeper into itself by use of weed and an action in my mind which I can only describe as lifting up and pulling back what I'm feeling into my head.

I listened to Wand album Golem after thinking that this state of mind I was in would make me better at rocket league, which it did the opposite. During the album I tried to continue lifting and pulling until I couldn't anymore, once I couldn't it felt like I was still where I was in my ability to feel for about thirty seconds, until in the middle of my mind I can only describe as a new layer of feeling bursted out and covered everything else I was feeling in so many new ways. The album was playing through surround stereo headphones just fyi, and at that point I can't say what I was feeling was only listening. My mind was touched by every single thing that I was perceiving that I could never imagine. I listened to only one song until an extreme sudden urge to get the headphones off as quickly as possible came over me and i yanked them off onto the carpet.

It literally felt like my minds ability to perceive was cut in to only a quarter of what it was almost instantly. Everything seemed totally foreign to me for a few seconds until I calmed a bit.

After doing that for a few minutes my left side of my brain started to feel like it was literally twisting and turning and like it was trying to suck my right brain in.

I then moved to my living room couch to lay because I felt like I couldn't be in my room anymore, I'm still high and can feel a slight feeling of the deeper feeling, but it's not totally debilitating.

So I ask /x/, what the fuck just happened to me.
>>
You got high, shit got trippy, that's all.

Nothing paranormal about it, that's what drugs do.
>>
>>19107040
Wrong, alternate states of mind are paranormal to the normal unadulterated mind.

It opens you up to new experiences, knowledge, feelings, CREATIVITY, COMMUNITY, healing

It makes you more intuitive, and it automatically brings you into a state of deeply entrenched meditation.

Meditate along with t
>>
>>19107057
So this is a thing that people can control? Drastically changing your perception? Makes me think people like >>19107040 are out to stop this experience.
>>
>>19107064
If you're going to do drugs because some anonymous poster suggested that you would get enlightened and reach a higher state of mind I'd be really disappointed in the future of humanity.
>>
>>19107088
I've been smoking for years I was just messing around in my mind at the right time I guess. No need for hate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.