[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nope thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: eb9.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
eb9.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Nope thread? Nope thread

2009/2008-ish my two mates and I (David and Zac) were playing X-box or having a LAN game at Zac's place being the hardcore 17 year olds that we were. At about 2AM we decided we'd walk to the Maccas that was about 40 minutes away or 25 if we crossed through a graveyard. This graveyard isn't particularly old, it's just messed up because it was pretty ghetto around there and the local bogans would trash the place and ditch their trash in there. The graveyard has one of those loose rock walkways that crossed the whole length of it about a car width with only about 20 meters of paved road at either end.

As we were walking through we stopped because we thought we heard stones crunching behind us. The sound of stones crunching under foot just strolled past us going ahead about 20 meters. We're standing there staring at each other. Then came a sound that I'd describe as the rocks crunching from turning on your heels, then walking toward us.

We were about halfway through this thing. We were freaking out, frozen in fear. The sound picked up pace as if it started jogging toward us then running. We turned and ran the whole way, hearing the rocks behind us still going even after we vaulted the fence and head back.

We ran the whole way back to Zacs place. Only other thing we saw there were what I can describe as the light from lanterns that weren't casting huge light, just glowing light blues and whites weaving between the trees in the graveyard.
>>
>>19106596
This one's from Halloween night, 2007.

>15 years old at the time
>with my younger brother (13 years old)
>decide to be the cool, rebellious older brother and instead of trick or treating, take him to pull some pranks
>spend the week before coming up with a solid idea for an original prank just for the occasion, then it hit me
>bro and I pick out the most unsettling masks we could find

We settled on two matching masks that looked like realistic looking pigs' heads, beady eyes, dirty skin and all, they were perfect.

>we put on the masks and go around to different houses peeking in through the windows and then wait...
>inevitably after a few minutes someone in the house would turn, catch a glimpse of us, let out a scream, then we'd piss ourselves laughing and book it onto the next house
>after doing this about 20 times, we reach this small, rusty looking shack of a house
>decide to scare whoever lives there, then call it a night

>we peek into the side window and see an older white lady, wearing a long flowing night gown (it was like midnight, after all) facing the corner away from us
>start giggling out of anticipation
>then she just SNAPS her view right to us
I swear to Christ, she must've turned her head at least 135°
>brother and I jump, but we're not convinced she actually saw us so we stood our ground
>lady starts hovering toward us
>>
>>19106609

I know that sounds like nonsense, but if someone's walking, you should be able to see their knees move through their clothes, right? But no, this lady's lower half didn't move a centimeter, yet she kept heading toward us.

>after walking about 10 ft, she opens her mouth and this thick, crayon red vomit, gushes out of her mouth
>no reaction, no turning her head or bending over, nothing, just open mouth, vomit, close mouth, keep waking
>realize that this was a bad idea, but by the time that she had her hand on the door knob
>being a stupid 15 year old, I take my brother and hide under the deck in the front side of the house

The house was raised a good 3ft off the ground, and there was a nice hiding spot under the deck.

>brother and I sit there quietly, while the lady walks on the deck above us
>eventually she sits down into a rocking chair on the porch and waits
>every few minutes, look through the tiny cracks in the wood to see if she was still there
>sure enough, she was
>3 hours of crouching under the deck later, we hear her stand up and shuffle back inside
>right before she closes the door, hear her say "Goodnight, Jon, goodnight Devon"
>hearing her say our actually names whenever we live half an hour away and knew nobody there made us lose it
>bro and I run for about 3 miles straight back to my car
>>
>>19106596
>be me
>circa 2001-ish
>6 years old or somesuch
>my mom had these life size stuffed animals
>winnie the pooh
>some kind of brown bear
>and a big pluto dog or some other similar looking animal
>these things always creeped me out, probly because they were all taller than me at the time
>sleeping in my bed one night (just a mattress on the floor)
>have apparent dream that these 3 fuckers are standing around me, but they looked oddly animated and alive somehow so it was even scarier
>pluto dog pulls a steak knife out and i see it reflected in the light from the window
>he plunges it towards my abdomen
>freak out and wake up
>nothing is there
>whew.jpg
>feel something hard next to me in bed
>it was the fucking knife that goddamned dog was just holding, a steak knife from our kitchen
>i dont play with knives so i was entirely bewildered that there was a knife in my bed
>wake my mom up and tell her
>its fuzzy at this point but i think she just blew it off as the imagination of children
>wtf mom the knife was literally in my bed
>bring it up years later (2015-ish)
>she doesnt remember ever having the pluto dog AT ALL
>this scares me more than anything
>i know it wasnt all a dream because the knife was still in my room the following morning on the floor next to my bed

What does /x/ think?
>>
>>19107593
Also pic related this is the winnie the pooh she had
>>
I experienced the footsteps on gravel thing on several occasions in broad daylight in Afghanistan, when walking past the ISO containers that were used as a makeshift morgue. Away from the containers, if you heard footsteps, invariably you'd turn around, and see the person making the noise.
>>
>>19107595

I fucking hate those shits

My older sister had a 4' doll and the fucker just ruined my nights when I was a kid
>>
>>19107595
My baby sis has one of those bastards.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.