[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that stars are not conscious. I believe they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

Prove to me that stars are not conscious. I believe they are literally orbs of sentient vibrations. They each contain the consciousness of God's angels.
>>
>>19106478
What the fuck are you rambling on about now?
>>
Not the most ridiculous theory. There is alot of Sun worship, not to mention all the Saturn worship.
>>
>>19106478
>>19106491
>>19106506

I'm surprised there aren't more religions based upon worship of space or space entities like blackholes.
>>
worship space sphincter
heed the gravitational fart wave that transcends spacetime
>>
File: 1302293245385s.jpg (3KB, 108x126px) Image search: [Google]
1302293245385s.jpg
3KB, 108x126px
>>19106478
>I believe they are literally orbs of sentient vibrations.
What is vibrating?
>>
>>19106521
>What is vibrating?
4 out of 5 functional cells in OP's badly damaged brain.
>>
>>19106478
The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>19106478
Since you're the one making the claim that stars are sapient, you have to provide proof of this before any of us provide proof that you're wrong.
>>
>>19106521
Everything is vibration, nothing is at rest, we are in perpetual motion.
>>
>>19106478
Everything has a soul.
>>
>>19106559
We are literally on a planet/star that's sentient from a Star that gave BIRTH to conscious life and civilization throughout our solar system and you're telling me it's not sentient and conscious?

Fucking higher dimensional beings, source energy, pure energy, we are all alive you dumb fuck, nothing is actually dead.
>>
File: 1334106439840.jpg (292KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1334106439840.jpg
292KB, 500x506px
>>19106680
No but what's vibrating.

See vibration is in reference to a material moving in fixed intervals.

What material is moving in fixed intervals?

Do you get it now? What's vibrating?

You say everything is moving in fixed intervals. I ask "What is moving?" And you tell me "everything is moving in fixed intervals" so I ask you "what is moving " and so you tell me "everiythi is moving in fixed inetvlas , so I ask what l nad oy tel ddddddddd

And so I say, "Wow you're fucking retarded."

And so it is.

Wow, you're fucking retarded. Stop using words you don't know the meaning of. A scientist loses his sanity every time a fuckwad like you misuses terms like "vibrations", "frequencies", "harmonics", etc.
>>
we can't even prove that other people are conscious
>>
>>19106685
According to my understanding of science, stars are balls of fire and bullshit. Consciousness comes from brains, do stars have brains?
>>
>>19106511
Because black holes were only discovered within the mathematical constructs of general/special relativity.
>>
>>19106511
>I'm surprised there aren't more religions based upon worship of space or space entities like blackholes.
Literally EVERY religion is based on space and space entities like stars, planets, moons etc. The word "God" literally means "Moon" in several languages and religions, including Islam. The Greek/Roman gods were planets and stars. The Mayan Gods were celestial objects. The Sumerians, The Egyptians, The Dogon etc etc etc

Modern religion confused/changed these older religions and gave these "Gods" human traits. Skip a few thousand years and God is now a white bearded guy that sits on a cloud.
>>
>>19106521
>>19106680
>>19106702
The Universe is made up of waves and fields. When you "vibrate" a field we see a "particle".

Welcome to Quantum Physics. Not sure how that fits in with your theory but thought I'd mention it.
>>
>>19106478
They almost certainly are.

Evolution is the process of certain patterns within an ever evolving environment proving to be more adept at sustaining, and eventually reproducing their own pattern.

Stars have orders of magnitude more total energy, and orders of magnitude more mass, meaning more patterns will arise, sustain, reproduce, and evolve, at exponentially higher rates.

Its highly likely that each star is a local god/logos, and the same with the core of each planet, all linked by the electromagnetic field.

Furthermore, the same is true of Galaxies, and even universes themselves.

One of the infinite facets of the fractal dimensional structure.
>>
File: 1325599447663.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1325599447663.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
Alright, so a field is vibrating. What field is vibrating? Furthermore, what particle is being "produced" persay (maybe a better word would be simulated), by this vibration?

You say the vibrations are sentient, but does that mean the field itself is sentient, or the resultant particle?

Welcome to explaining yourself when you use scientific terms with exact meanings for abstract, vague concepts you come up with on the fly.

I swear I will question the fuck out of anyone who misuses vibrations, frequencies, harmonics, wavelengths, etc. They butcher science terms in order to sound smart and transcendent when all they have transcended is their own knowledge.
>>
>>19106812
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>19106858
To
>>19106779
Forgot the quote number.
>>
>>19106702
Even the highest form of energy vibrates at its resonant frequency.

Matter is just condensed energy, they are the same though - one higher dimensional and more pure, the other more dense and slow to work with

Everything is vibrating, the quanta, the quantum, the quarks, the dark matter, everything is vibration.

No need to insult me, lmao, but I guess you have to validate your materialist reductionist view points somehow. Ease up on the projecting.
>>
>>19106685
You're mixing up a part for the whole. What you're trying to say is that we are on a planet that's sentient which came from the universe, not a single star.

You're conflating the action of growth to the universe that allows for such growth to occur.
>>
>>19106763
Pure energy, energy/matter/spirit is all one in the same, varying degrees of manifestation. All life at some degree or another.
>>
>>19106788
This right here, brother.
>>
>>19106860
Ah, yeah, that's me.

That's just Quantum Field theory, mate, the basis of Quantum Mechanics. I'm not going to write a 500 word essay explaining it, and without using abstract mathematics that nobody ITT would understand I probably couldn't, so watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwdY7Eqyguo

He gives you the general rundown. He's not a quack, he's a physicist from caltech
>>
>>19106812
My music teaches me more about the Universe than your illusion of Science ever could, LOL, you don't even have the fundamentals of the workings of the UNIVERSE down yet!!

Get a grip!
>>
>>19106929
well it's all whole parts
>>
>>19106927
Wow, you could have made it less obvious you're actually trolling.

Though, it's pretty funny. You did a good impression of wannabe mystic. Hats off to you.
>>
>>19106944
>>
>>19106948
No, because the Universe emanates creation through the Suns, aka the Suns of God, our highest connection to source, so it is literally creation manifest through the Universe > through the Galaxies > through the Suns

I think you've got it conflated
>>
>>19106945
I'm a Myztik Translator, get real.
>>
>>19106788
>Evolution is the process of certain patterns within an ever evolving environment proving to be more adept at sustaining, and eventually reproducing their own pattern.

So. Does a bullet evolve itself? Eventually the bullet becomes a nuke? Or a nuke becomes a gamma ray burst? I don't really follow your logic.

>Furthermore, the same is true of Galaxies, and even universes themselves.
>One of the infinite facets of the fractal dimensional structure.

Them buzzwords. It's okay if you're nominally correct. But from where I'm sitting, you're saying the same thing that other crazy people say. Right down to the out of context referencing.
>>
If stars are conscious, then it's likely that they process information and react in a way that is, quite literally, alien to anything we could ever hope to comprehend. This is either due to the scale or magnitude of their actions being so long (or far reaching) that we could not hope to recognize them within a single lifetime.

A scientist was once asked "How would you define 'intelligent life'?". The scientist replied "That which can build an interstellar radio transmitter". While it's a tongue-in-cheek statement regarding how we hunt for extraterrestrial life being ill-fitted for actual definitions of intelligence, it is still important to consider; Consciousness is only as valid as its means to communicate. If two minds cannot interact, then the question is meaningless.

To that extent, it does not matter if the sun is conscious or not. And I imagine it is far more indifferent to our thoughts than we are to its.
>>
>>19107028
>So. Does a bullet evolve itself? Eventually the bullet becomes a nuke? Or a nuke becomes a gamma ray burst? I don't really follow your logic.
In what way is a bullet a sustaining pattern?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>19107074
Your logic can be applied to anything then. How is the sun a sustaining pattern? Eventually it runs out of fuel and dies. Just like a bullet, but over a longer period of time. And thanks to entropy, that is true of anything in this universe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAEznabMnV8
>>
>>19107084
>And thanks to entropy, that is true of anything in this universe.
Entropy only applies to isolated/closed systems.

I'd say that being able to generate energy or at least harness it means some quality of sustainablility.
>>
>>19107074
a bullet is a single object. imagine trillions of bullets flying within a massive enclosed space with enough energy to last trillions of years. eventually patterns will form. squares, circles, etc. and some patterns will be such that they tend to cause their own pattern to duplicate. congrats now you have life.
>>
File: 1496643455035.jpg (168KB, 1210x603px) Image search: [Google]
1496643455035.jpg
168KB, 1210x603px
>>19106478
They are literally balls of flaming gasses or giant fucking rocks
>>
>>19106938
Thank you based anon.
You're not the poster we deserve
But you're the one we need right now.
>>
>>19107099
>Entropy only applies to isolated/closed systems

Why are we assuming the universe isn't closed?
>>
>>19106478
Well I could try to prove it to you, but you seem unwilling to listen to rational thoughts.
>>
>>19106779>>19106812
He said we "see" A partical...

The particals of the lowest known fields....are they nodes or are they any point on the field itself?
>>
>>19106478
They are logos according to this!
>lawofone.info
According to this they are portions of the one infinite creator getting smaller and smaller: 1 infinite creator>galaxies>stars>humans(also do-creators).
This book series has a lot of other info you might like, on densities and evolution towards unity.
:)
>>
okay b8
>>
>>19108050
Nobody's talking about the entire universe, just open systems within the universe.
>>
Lets put it this way. Suppose some life form *could* evolve within a supercharged structure of gas and whatever forms of energy exist beneath the immediate surface of the sun what would they look like?

If supercomputers evolve into super intelligent robots, eventually they will create themselves out of some material that is hyper efficient at computing and replicating itself, eventually turning the whole earth into this material. As long as this material has energy to pull from, and it can keep figuring out better and faster ways to "compute", wouldn't it eventually turn into something a lot like a star?
>>
>>19108050
Because that is a baseless assumption to make and defeats the purpose and philosophy behind closed systems to begin with.

First of all, we use the term "Observable Universe" for a reason; because observation is inherently limited from our position due to speed of light constraints. That does not mean there isn't more beyond what we can observe, just that we can neither verify nor discredit the possibility.

Second of all, the premise behind closed systems is that you are operating within known (or mostly known) variables for the means of observing and predicting outcomes. Closed systems are ultimately arbitrary philosophical constructs that are a reflection of how we interpret reality, not reality itself. To this extent, entropy is more of a statement of how nature strays from the initial enforced starting conditions and how any closed system we design is inherently doomed to fall apart.

Treating the entirety of reality as a closed system is inappropriate. There are too many variables and unknowns to garner anything genuinely meaningful, and the conclusions we derive when we do are often absurd or questionable.
>>
>>19107521
I think you're missing the point of this thread.

No one here is assuming that the sun or anything else is made organic chemistry or anything of the like. The question though is if "life" (and intelligence, for that matter) inherently relies on organic chemistry, or if non-conventional living systems can derived from alternate means. Or that if it did demonstrate these traits, whether we'd be able to recognize them.
>>
The stars are projectors.
>>
File: 1495390218562.jpg (109KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1495390218562.jpg
109KB, 480x608px
>>19106763
>Consciousness comes from brains
http://www.superconsciousness.com/topics/science/why-consciousness-not-brain
>>
File: Wanderer.jpg (554KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
Wanderer.jpg
554KB, 800x960px
The burden of proof is on you, you soggy cunt
>>
>>19106478
Prove to me that bismuth isn't conscious. Corn. A creek. Vacuum. I really think consciousness is a field more than a group of discrete entities.
>>
>>19106478
NO. Dogs are God's angels. Stars will kill you with fire and gravitational forces.
Good dogs will love you and give you kisses and protect you and you don't need interstellar travel to get them. They are free. People are GIVING them away!
Be nice to your dog and teach them nice things and you will see unconditional love.
unlike women.
>>
Is religion going backwards wtf
>>
You made a rigged argument. It is impossible to prove that something is not real. There is always the "well maybe we can't measure it" bullshit. Fuck you
>>
Yeah hi I’m not gonna read all your dumb argument but yeah I think stars are conscious too.
>>
>>19110491
Great post.

Thanks for the insightful and thought provoking contribution.
>>
File: Stellar Consciousness.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Stellar Consciousness.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>19106478
Gregory Sams - Stardust & Stellar Consciousness
https://youtu.be/vRLZPNa0G_o
>>
File: Gregory-Sams-247x300.jpg (19KB, 247x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gregory-Sams-247x300.jpg
19KB, 247x300px
>>19110858

Unlike the ancients, we know that stars are complex and interconnected balls of plasma. Our Sun has seven distinct layers, all performing different functions with some of them rotating around each other at different speeds. Its powerful corona, an invisible energy field, occupies more space than Sun itself and is thought to manage various solar features including sunspots, solar flares, coronal filaments, and coronal mass ejections. We identify and measure electro-magnetic field lines connecting the corona to Earth, and NASA recently discovered a magnetic portal the diameter of Earth that connects Sun’s corona to our planet, through which tons of high-energy particles pass at eight minute intervals. We know that the solar wind spinning off Sun’s corona twists into a giant electromagnetic bubble, the heliosphere, which embraces and protects the solar system as it travels through the galaxy at nearly 500,000 miles per hour. Scientists rank Sun’s corona as its most mysterious feature. Perhaps it is as great a mystery as human consciousness.

https://youtu.be/3UFxdMu__Hs

https://youtu.be/5xFQVnlZvEk
>>
File: Dance or Go.jpg (35KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dance or Go.jpg
35KB, 1440x1080px
/X/mplars,

What of the Nobility of the Light
>>
>>19106478

> God's angels.

Come talk when you wake up.
>>
File: Never stop dancing.png (20KB, 636x254px) Image search: [Google]
Never stop dancing.png
20KB, 636x254px
>>19110911

Give Birth to a Dancing Star?
>>
>>19106478
god doesn't real
>>
>>19106478
For some reason i had a dream about this random thread.
There was our sun or another star, taking a form of a beautiful woman. She had to manifest as a 2D image made of clay? so that my human mind could comprehend what i was seeing. In the background was some of our solar systems planets glowing. Above her head was a glowing torus, pic related.

Pretty strange dream for me, when i woke up i remembered this thread.
>>
>>19111313
I had a dream that the stars were beaming projections of people onto earth, and I'd like to think they were angels.
>>
The simple answer is if quantum phenomena is linked to consciousness (see: Penrose, others), then there is a much higher chance that galactic phenomena have or project consciousness in some way.
>>
>>19106788
>Its highly likely that each star is a local god/logos, and the same with the core of each planet, all linked by the electromagnetic field.
Ah, I'm glad someone mentioned this. I think you can extend this down to "anything that produces an EM field" which brings us to an animistic view of consciousness infused matter (atoms being collections of crystallized EM data). If you move to something like the electric universe theory, which posits that gravitation is another form of electromagnetism, you can also bring all consciousness-forms into contact quite easily.

It really makes you take another look at the accounts of encounters with Venusians or Pleiadians. The percipient reports contact with an entity in physical proximity bearing a humanoid appearance, but what if that truly is nothing more than a perception created by interference from a distant consciousness' EMF? At the same time, it can also be framed such that the effect of that interference really does cause the manifestation of an archetypal form through some interaction with the local subconscious (which for our planet would be a gestalt of all the lifeforms and the Earth itself).
>>
>>19106478
Proof to me you are not a gaysex faggot. I believe you are literally ass orb of homo vibrations. They each contain the homous of homosex.
>>
File: Order of the QuestLove.jpg (38KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
Order of the QuestLove.jpg
38KB, 324x450px
>>19110911

True Hearts Rely On Never Getting Lost?

https://youtu.be/o8C7NnyOmmE
>>
>>19113246
>ass orb of homo vibrations
Amusing
>>
>>19106779
Yup. The more you look at science, the more you find the esoteric fits in perfectly.
>>
>>19106938
Thanks. Explains a lot
>>
>>19107722
>>19113835
Welcome, anons. I just try to spread some knowledge on this board, as opposed to the bullshit that people usually post.

A greater understanding of Science can help /x/ progress imo.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.