[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Putin disclose the existence of ayy lmaos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: disc2.jpg (199KB, 635x814px) Image search: [Google]
disc2.jpg
199KB, 635x814px
Will Putin disclose the existence of ayy lmaos?
>>
File: disc.png (49KB, 656x373px) Image search: [Google]
disc.png
49KB, 656x373px
>>
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2236-putin-about-to-announce-alien-contact-on-earth

Russian President Vladimir Putin is expected to make an announcement on the existence of aliens that have already visited earth, according to Kremlin leaks.

Mr. Putin wants has been convinced by advisors to "lift the truth embargo" on extraterrestrial visitors.According to the executive director of the Paradigm Research Group International (PRG), Stephen Bassett, Russia has decided to go against other world leaders to reveal government knowledge of ETs to the public, once and for all.

Express reports: Mr Bassett, who is the only registered lobbyist in the US on the subject of alien disclosure, believes a conspiracy theory that the truth of aliens has been withheld due to the fear of the impact on religion and the rule of law if we all knew.

He believes the conspiracy has been in place since at least 1947 when a flying saucer allegedly crash-landed at Roswell, New Mexico.Mr. Bassett was interviewed for a Russian documentary during his visit.A PRG statement said: "During the interview, which will be broadcast in Russian in August, Bassett discussed various considerations that might prompt Russian President Vladimir Putin to make the first formal acknowledgment by a head of state regarding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race." "PRG believes this may be the first time anyone has made this argument on Russian media inside or outside Russia."

He also met former Soviet and Russian military and agency officials, who are now involved in the disclosure movement.

Mr. Basset said: "Since 1945 the United States and the Soviet Union/Russia have spent in excess of $40trillion contesting over political and economic ideologies, fighting proxy wars around the world and building the most dangerous threat to the human race ever conceived." "The Cold War has never really ended with gaming, brinksmanship and destructive policies continuing from both sides."
>>
>>19104806
Hail Putin!
>>
>>19104806
I hope he doesn't. Then the aliens will have to get involved in our affairs publicly, which just burdens them of our madness. It's the equivalent of having a first world nation get involved in a third world nation. The First world nation wastes it's resources, and the third world nation is too inept to take advantage of the help.
>>
>>19105099
So we're basically Africa.
>>
>>19105117

Reading between the lines of all the bullshit that comes out, and what little grain of truth I've found, yes, we are basically Africa. Or a better comparison is like Orcs. Aliens probably see us like Orcs.

Fuck. The average IQ of the planet is flipping 85. You can't even build civilization with an IQ mean distribution of 85. The average human is too retarded to labor productively. Which is why most of the planet is a poor shithole that can't accumulate wealth.

We need some serious genetic engineering to overcome our biological limitations, especially in our short lifespans and limited intelligence.
>>
File: cobblestones.png (381KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
cobblestones.png
381KB, 500x716px
Aliens don't into real
>>
File: 1480709952033.jpg (41KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1480709952033.jpg
41KB, 680x684px
>>19104806
Yes
>>
File: 1495485703678.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495485703678.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>19104806
Putin is The Man
>>
If he does, I hope he does it gently.
C'mon, you know people are going to freak the fuck out en masse if he just drops it like it's dubstep.
>>
File: Kesha-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg (520KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kesha-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg
520KB, 1920x1080px
>>19104806
Perhaps.
>>
>>19105729
Fuck it all.
We deserve a good old Dubstep drop
>>
>>19105710
Fool
>>
>>19105742
On the one hand I sort of agree, but on the other hand, that would be one hell of a worldwide existential crisis.
>>
>>19105729
People overestimate the volatility of the general public. Unless an unarmed nigger gets shot no one takes to the streets, except that impotent womens march. Revealing that aliens exist would change literally nothing, because they've been operating here, presumably safely, all along.

Of course some xtians will claim that they're agents of the devil, but other than that it's business as usual.
>>
>>19105786
Well, fair enough. I might just be worrying too much.
Maybe the public is stronger of mind than I give them credit for.
>>
>>19105767
>Still better than Drumpf
>>
Aw fuck Ayy Lmaos being reveales would be so cool, think they would just start to normally show themselves in society afterwards? Will we be having aliens posting on /x/
>>
>>19105742
Thats what "they've" been priming our consciousness for, for decades now.

When it happens it will seem like, "duh! Why didnt we see it before?"
>>
File: Kingkrool.jpg (46KB, 577x552px) Image search: [Google]
Kingkrool.jpg
46KB, 577x552px
>Kremlin chief
I can never take that phrase seriously when pic related is the first thing that comes to mind.
>>
>>19104806
No one would tell him, he's a terrible human being.
>>
>>19106127
makes it better imo
>>
>>19105137
Naw, you can fuck off mate. I believe in the human potential and I know we can overcome these challenges on the path to our ultimate evolution. We will reach our full potential as a species, and then ascend and interact with interplanetary affairs. I am ready.
>>
>>19106035
More like millennia. But yeah you're right
>>
Eventually yes.
>>
>>19105099
Missionaries are already here, along with the first contact and spiritual response team. Galactic command has even been established on earth directly, they are already involved.

Bless
>>
>>19106035
TECHNO

They've actually been priming our consciousness for TECHNO and higher dimensional frequencies and wavelengths>

Dubstep is a creation of the elite mainstream to pander to the widest and young audience marketable. Much of the sounds and frequencies are of lower root/sex chakra vibrations and keep one rooted in the lower energies of the self.

We've got a Hi-Tech-Soul, infused with Techno. Technology masquerading as the spiritual and esoteric, but really being one and the same.
>>
There must be some terrible truth about aliens for governments to withhold the truth
>>
>>19105786
bullshit, the moslems would completely lose all of their shit at once and pull a japanese hornet on everything in sight.
>>
>>19106623
Or a terrible truth about our government and them attempting to cover up the mass enslavement, genetic engineering, experiments, in exchange for a bid of power.

The government is never good, not at this point in time. Fuck 'em

Fucking gods of Babylon, mother fuckers, they've been here for over 12,000 years LOl and they want to say that they made an agreement with ETs in 1947, yeah fuck off eh
>>
>>19105786
i've never seen any normie even complain about living in a surveillance state, they all just accept and joke about it
>>
>>19104820
>>19104809
wow impeccable sources you got there.
>>
Nigga, please, it's always "important world leader or presidential candidate is about to blow the lid on aliens real soon"
And it's always the same bullshit text about how they've finally been convinced by some disclosure agency or advisor, but they need to be gentle about it because mass hysteria/something something religion/uncomfortable truth/balance of power/whatever
>>
Aliens send messages to earth with lazers, they come in the form of tactile hallucinations. They can't travel here.
>>
>>19105556
>entire universe exists for us and us only
You missed your quints for a reason. Kys my man.
>>
>>19105099
What do you think Sabbateism, Frankism, Marxism and modern liberal-hedonism deathcults are ?
>>
>>19105099
>which just burdens them of our madness
>burdens THEM
the aliens here don't give a shit about us, they only want our fucking lodestones, our sperm and ovum, and cow parts for their disgusting amniotic goo food
>>
There are no aliens and they're not here.
>>
>>19108974
Believing aliens aren't here is one thing. Believing they don't exist makes you a fucking retard. How does it feel to be a fucking retard?
>>
>>19109239
There are no aliens until I see one.
>>
>>19106623
More likely, if there is any kind of extraterrestrial cover-up, it has more to do with the fact that explicit evidence will cause a ton of unrest, since humans are pretty much, by default, xenophobic.

The movie Arrival is honestly a pretty good example of what would probably happen, at least when it comes to an active alien presence on Earth.
>>
>>19106023
nah ´paranormal is for shit thats not real

if aliens are real why would they be posting here
>>
>>19109326
Troll our asses dude, troll our asses.
>>
>>19109323
Im an alien
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.