[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on Saturn Why are the conspiracy-schizoist ehh I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Red pill me on Saturn

Why are the conspiracy-schizoist ehh I mean theorists so obsessed with it?

Anyway post the creepiest and most disturbing facts/infos/documentaries you have about Saturn. Schizo ramblings are similar to horror movies, but even more entertaining cause they could be real.
>>
Dude please red pill me.

I was just joking with saying you are schizo.

I'm 100% willing to believe you, IF YOU GIVE ME THE FUCKING EVIDENCE.

GIVE ME THE EVIDENCE.
>>
Do a ritual praying to or invoking Saturn and observe what happens, both immediately and in your life in general. Do it just after dawn on Saturday. That will be your evidence.
>>
>>19104360
Can I get more details? In which language should I pray?
>>
>>19104309
you have to shoot yourself in the pineal gland to activate your saturn
>>
>>19104362
http://www.theoi.com/Text/OrphicHymns1.html#12

Just repeat this over and over for a while (like 10 or 12 times) and burn some incense, storax or frankincense.
>>
saturndeathcult.com

But ignore the fantastical stuff, it's just jews.
>>
>>19104376
What will happen?

I don't want to get teleported to the 9th plane of eternal doom or some shit or have blood leak out of my eyes or lose my soul or some spooky garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (609KB, 2028x2088px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
609KB, 2028x2088px
>>19104182
Don't do this:>>19104360

Just search "David Icke Saturn" on YouTube

>here is a picture of me with no clothes on!
>>
>>19104386
you will die because you have to shoot yourself the evidence will appear to you in the afterlife
>>
>>19104397
>Don't do this
Why not?
>>
>>19104386
What will happen exactly depends on a lot of things, but it will probably not be anything that dramatic. Different heavenly body and constellations have certain kinds of consciousness associated with them. They have different ways of effecting the world, and ritual, prayer and meditation have the effect of aligning the practitioner with the consciousness of these entities. Working with different entities like this has different effects. Many elites align themselves with Saturn because he offers power and the understanding of the nature of this world. However he does so typically through hardship, fear and the passage of time, but the rewards can be very great.
>>
>>19104428
What are the other planets like?

Also delete this.
>>
>>19104444
checked
>>
>>19104444
>What are the other planets like?
Jupiter - expansion, philosophy, priest and social order
Mars - War, conflict, the drive to success, male sexuality
Sun - Light, consciousness, intelligence
Venus - Art, Beauty, good company, female sexuality
Mercury - Communication, writing, commerce
Moon - Emotions, family and the home

There is more, these are just some of the common attributions, and you can work with constellations too.

>Also delete this.
>those quads
Not saying I won't, but why should I?
>>
>>19104481
Thanks.

Some things are better left unsaid. That quick rundown is great though.
>>
>>19104481
give me a quick rundown on the bogdanovs
>>
The thing about Saturn is that it has rings that look like they would make for an extremely fun go kart track.
>>
>>19104498
You can do a ritual to the other planets like I described above, by burning frankincense just after dawn on their appropriate day, and reading the prayers from http://www.theoi.com/Text/OrphicHymns1.html over and over.

If someone is just looking to lead a subjectively pleasurable life they are probably better off invoking Jupiter, Venus or the Sun rather than Saturn.
>>
>>19104517
I don't really know anything about them besides whats on Wikipedia.
>>
>>19104568
Does this shit really work? I wold do it but why should I believe it is not just superstition.

There are literally a million gods, who is telling me this one is the right one?
>>
>>19104587
It's like normal praying: placebo effect.

Pray to invisible elves to come into your life and help you, same effect. Unless you try to invoke a demon.
>>
>>19104624
>Unless you try to invoke a demon.
How is that different?
>>
>>19104635
Because you're placeboing something negative and chaotic which could potentially cause harm
>>
>>19104397
Fuck you almost got me, thought you were a girl at first before i zomed in!
>>
>>19104587
Well for one thing gods from all over the world have been mapped on to the planetary bodies so they are some of the most universal religious forms that exist.

When it comes down to it is true that every culture in the world had its own set of gods and spirits, so it is hard to say that any particular culture's gods really are universal. However it is also true that every culture in the world has some gods, and the conception of a spirit world, as well as some conception of systematic practices for interacting with it.

There is a spirit world, and the gods as we know them, appearing in specific cultures, are forms that the spirits take to make themselves comprehensible to us. Ritual, prayers and similar spiritual practices are an internally consistent set of protocols that have been developed in conjunction with the spirits in order to facilitate their communication and operation in this world.

I don't know if there is really anything I can say to prove to you that these things exist but think about doing the ritual from a cost/benefit perspective. If you do the ritual and it does nothing then all you did was waste a bit of incense and a little bit of time one morning. If it works though it will fundamentally alter your understanding of the world.
>>
>>19104642
Why is it easier to placebo demons than good stuff? At least for me.

It is unimaginable to me that good forces could help me, but I like to think that WW3 could come and punish humanity.
>>
>>19104654
Exactly. That's why I said don't.

Maybe the human mind gravitates towards negativity more easily. Maybe demons are real. Maybe placeboing both is a bad idea.

Happy thoughts.
>>
>>19104685
Wait, if humanity is bad and demons punish humans, doesn't that make demons good?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.