[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World War 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: skeptical.jpg (47KB, 768x508px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.jpg
47KB, 768x508px
What makes you think WW3 is coming or will ever happen at all? We live in one of the most peaceful times in human history, and even when major powers are at each other's throats we still have mutually assured destruction keeping the peace. Personally I think the time of major world conflict ended with WW2.
>>
>>19104106
They number them for a reason.
>>
File: 1342073257642.jpg (161KB, 1000x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1342073257642.jpg
161KB, 1000x1387px
>implying it didn't started already

The real question is how will it end up.
>>
File: 1442031233841.gif (780KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442031233841.gif
780KB, 500x281px
>Peaceful times
You shitting me right?
We are in the most belligerant epoch of history.
To name a few.
>Syria, Ukraine, South Sudan, Nigeria, Phillippines, Sri Lanka, western China, Afghanistan... and the people's favourite Korea.
Should I go on? We truly are in the brink of fire, but everyone is a fucking beta and doesn't have guts to start it.
>>
>>19104141

It's nearly impossible to keep a secret that big.

https://phys.org/news/2016-01-equation-large-scale-conspiracies-quickly-reveal.html

Consider how much we knew about President Clinton's penis.Or the Trump/Russia thing.
>>
File: 1344428543447.jpg (90KB, 713x646px) Image search: [Google]
1344428543447.jpg
90KB, 713x646px
>>19104199
>conspiracy are everywhere !!

Come on, eurasia is trying to fend off atlantic offensive in ME right now. Not even talking about happennings in Asia. WWIII already started, nobody call it like that cause so few people understand how the actual world run. Also much is fought through "culture" and finance (soft power).
>>
>>19104106
WWIII?
This is not 1980.
WWIII happened a while ago. It triggered ISIS in the end. We are up voor WWVII by now. War changed any the destruction of earth never happened. Will not happen either. Because there will be no winner. Nobody starts a war to lose it.
Those terrorists don't start wars. They are just kids getting influenced by intelligent mindfucking religious leaders. The leaders want only power, not to blow earth from the Solar system. There is no use what so ever doing that.
>>
>>19104106
>We live in one of the most peaceful times in human history
Then explain the refugee crisis.
>>
>>19104263
If I had the ability to destroy the world, I would. No more suffering for anyone.
>>
>>19104580
Being that simple kinda prevents you from reaching the clearance to get near wapons that powerful.
>>
>>19104106
My prediction is that WW3 will start between China and India over potable water.

2/3 of Earth's population get their fresh water from the same glacial field. That glacial field is one of the most rapidly shrinking fields on Earth.
>>
>>19104676
Here's a tentative schedule:

>China makes further incursions into Indian land, claiming roads and passes (They have already started doing this, if you are unaware.)
>India finally declares war, diverts troops from the Kashmir border
>Pakistan takes the opportunity to launch the first nuclear strike
>nuclear attack breaks open the dam of alliances and war declarations
>China allies with Pakistan and Iran
>Israel allies with India, not about to let their Muslim enemies take part and potentially gain advantage
>Israel joining (along with India being our ally) will drag the US and Europe into it.

Russia is still a wildcard to me, but with their closer ties to Syria, I'm very worried they might try a temporary alliance with China.
>>
>>19104199
Nice damage control
>hurr durr it is hard to keep a secret
>>
>>19104616
That isn't simple. If I destroyed the Earth:

The rich would lose everything
The impoverished would no longer need
The evil would disappear
The good would no longer face evil

Ending humanity means ending all suffering. It's a win-win for everybody.
>>
>>19104796
>Ending humanity means ending all suffering. It's a win-win for everybody.
Not for the evil. For them this world is fucking paradise.
>>
>>19104823
Which means we end their paradise. Well deserved.
>>
>>19104106
It's in process.

#learn2history
>>
File: angel.jpg (148KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
148KB, 500x700px
>>19104580
>If I had the ability to destroy the world, I would. No more suffering for anyone.
You shall reap what you sow
>>
>>19104796
>hello I'm 13 years old
>>
>>19104173
No he's not shitting you. We literally are living in one of the most peaceful times. But it's still possible to go back up. It does go beyond this trend though. Technology has made war less glorious as people can glimpse the horror of it from a safe distance. Less people want war even with an increased population. There is also more anti-terror agencies which would include conflict but the goal is liberation rather than conquest.

Beyond that, there's already been more than two world wars. WWI and WWII are named with sociopolitical and geographic significance. "WWIII" isnt a reasonable expectation in today's political climate.
>>
>>19104710
>look around you! IDS HABBENING!

most damage control I've seen in a while
>>
>>19104106
we may not have an official world war for a long time since you can't declare war on a terrorist cell, a rebellion, or a crowd of angry people

most conflicts of the future will not be nation vs nation, but rather establishment vs revolt.
>>
>>19104263

WW3 is happening right now. Most people just don't recognize it.
>>
>>19105055
More like a 15 year old Dr. Draken
>>
I swear to God /x/ is in dire need of moderation. Remember when people used to post paranormal stuff on this board?
>>
>>19104796
Accept for you. You will die. You won't be able to see if you even succeeded. You will not even have the benefit of success.

The rich are rich because they take intelligence serious and strive to gain ever more useful knowledge, making them able to take economic profitable and power gaining decisions.

The poor are poor because they get outsmarted by the more clever rich.

Evil will never die, for evil is just a tactic to survive used by those who can not come up with an other method that in the long run serves them better.
As long as there is moral, some acts will be labeled as evil. Nature knows only cruelty and kindness. No good or bad. Only acts out of self interest.

But if you want all suffering for humanity to stop, kys, and it will never bother you again.
>>
>>19104106
Dude, what the fuck is paranormal about war? Like, wouldnt it be way more paranormal if there wasnt another war?
>>
>>19105315
>accept for you
nigger you already fucked up
>>
>>19104255
>our
fuck off ahmed
>>
>>19104106

As far as I'm concerned, the mass migration of muslims and niggers to Europe is an invasion in all but name only. The white genocide is coming, but it's going to be a slow buildup.
>>
people are being killed every day and you think it's peaceful? is it just that none of the dead have been relevant to you?

aside from that mass surveillance, corruption running rampant, militarization of the police etc are all reasons why even if there was (there isn't) peace right now there won't be soon enough

it wouldn't even be wrong, just natural

peace doesn't last anyway, even when it does exist, things work in cycles and peace generally is just a time that allows corruption to breed as people grow complacent

eventually people realize the dangers of complacency and start to radicalize

then all the fun happens

it's bigger than world war 3 (though that's also a possiblility and is well on its way because contrary to what you believe there's war all the time)

i hope you're not in the us saying it's peaceful btw, our soil is one kind of battleground currently and outside of it we've been fighting battles and waging war for nearly the entire span of the country's history

look it up, there's been under 20 years (non consecutive) in its history where the us was "peaceful" outside of its borders

people only think nothing is going to happen because they've been so far removed from those parts of human nature that they can't fathom them, but it's highly unlikely to continue thay way
>>
For the hell of it bump.
>>
>>19104106
>We live in one of the most peaceful times in human history

This is one of the most naive statements I've ever heard.
>>
>>19104106
This right here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRkFEMUDwwU
Watch channels like Alex Jones to know what's up.
The war on our freedom has already begun.
>>
>>19104106
given the fact the the earth still has about 4 billion years of life left before its scorched by the sun, id say the probability of a 'world war' happening again within that time frame is pretty great.
>>
>>19104106

Well, a "World War" doesn't necessarily mean that there needs to be mass death on the scale that characterized WW1 and WW2, there just needs to be armed conflict between many world powers. It could be that this armed conflict happens while all said powers agree that it is in no ones interest to escalate to nuclear strikes, resulting in a "global" conflict that is relatively low-intensity, and is focused more on sabotage, with most invasions taking place in the major power's client states.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.