[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mindstream thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mindstream.jpg (241KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
mindstream.jpg
241KB, 640x960px
For those that don't know, these thread are about writing whatever comes in your mind

It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not. Just write what comes to mind. It can be a bunch of words together, it can be an awful (or awesome) poem.

>been missing these threads
>>
I know not what it is to come: to be one with the speakrs of the soul, or one with the knowers of the One Language?

Math, magics. To derive from the spleen of all statics! No, know ye not of all things? For sure we all do, just yet that it is not!

Languages are weird, for we are all contained by it. Can we suffer from newspeak in the end? Or we'll we always reign triumphs?

Holy, holy, holy! Holy moments, as one day said the black one with the large eyes. A mind that yet is to be!

Come, come, gather 'round, for we miss how these threads one day glew with a wonder that fares well beyond yonder.

Come, come, unite with us, lone one! Don't act all woolfey, and become thus strong. Strong! Strong! I hope someday I'll see Joyce. The James One! Oh, mad bard hailing from Europe. Or is it smaller? For sure it is. Finnish, maybe? Does it really matter in the end?

It has been said that ALL is composed of matter. And I mean not the dense: only matter-hood. All matters, even dense matter.

With much love

You too.
>>
I'm gonna fuck the devil in his mouth

I just need to listen so I can learn how
and then train for a couple of weeks
until I have all the skills I need

the flask is an alcoholic's paintbrush
the flask is an alcoholic's toothbrush i need to go throw up now
i want to be the queen of all the belly rubs now
i'm gonna quit my job
because i've got another job
and i don't need to work two jobs i guess you could call me lucky

some days i feel like i'm the weakest
and others the strongest, these days are the longest
And i've got the weirdest feeling about this

i want to go away for a while away for a while
because the things that i have seen
are turning me into a shitty human being
>>
>>19103774
for some reason I really liked this.
>>
We all have a fucking gun. No fucking way. Our secrets aren't real and are stupid.

People are all stupid. 7 is the holy number but 147 is holier. Utter appreciation for nothing. Goddamn.

Hope is left is right is up is down is around. Full thoughts are incessant and important. My coffee is not good.

My thoughts are not feelings. My feelings are coal and dogs. Penis. Eggs are chickens only when they hatch and sometimes they can't because they're not fertilized.
>>
File: 1492702398839.gif (948KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1492702398839.gif
948KB, 500x370px
Evil! Darkness colluding in all walks of life and in the highest towers! Will the day come soon? Unspeakable acts under thine nose. To see is to be corrupted, but how can one understand without eyes? You spy the abominable, heart pounding you search for help only to find the order you revere was dastardly from the beginning. What authority can one depend on but oneself? God? Can a Holy Father really be the creator of such vile monstrosities? Foul foul foul crimes indeed. But there must be a reason, for can absolute evil exist without absolute good? I do not know. Perhaps there is no protector in the heavens. What we do know is that wickedness has poisoned the well of life.
>>
Assistant fuck faggotcubt who're of Babylon lick my toes and send me to the moon
>>
okay so I did this before but I was embarrassed by what I wrote so I'm closing my eyes and typing without pause I like your pic OP it reminds me of life lol that's funny of course it does whoeveer made it was obviously trying to represent some phenomenon that they think is realy what a dumb thing to say but it's funny that I said it for once rather than som4ething I feel bad about I want to be like that more often how are you OP I don't know anything about you I'm envious of the fact that you have a life that isn't like mine not because mine is bad but because if I'll never be you I'll never know what you're like it's just really sad although I think that for me it is another form of escapism because I don't really have a solid identity I hate the word escapism it makes it seem like imagination is a sin, ohhh you're trying to escape so naughty you need to cope and face what we tell you to face, escape isn't wrong and a lot of things that I think are wrong probably aren't but everything still feels wrong let's go get ice cream what I don't even eat ice cream I was briefly imagining something generically comfy because I always feel so uncomfortable but I'm also afraid of generic comfy because I don't want to lose track of where I've been, that's another reason why I don't want to be you OP I don't want to lose track of where I've been, so I've sort of built my own cage where uncomfort is my only comfort god that's so dumb I wish it was normal to sing and dance in the rain don't you think that would be cool? it would be like life becomes a musical overnight, but it would only be cool if people weren't angry or other things like that all the time everyone seems so emotionally muted on the surface it reminds me of mind flayers or vulcans,how they seem to be cold and calculating but on the inside they're like a big pot of emotions but I think it's for the better because life is pretty fucked so we end up fucked and by acting on it things only become more fucked
>>
Coughing, sneezing. Sniffing. Easter eggs. Colours are a lot. I need the green for me to understand what you mean. Signs of god or devil, demons perhaps angels, all metaphors or among us, i dont know..

always scared of death, id do all the drugs except for meth. (And ket) fuck the illuminati and lizard people, xdxd , mind control chemtrails. Trump is a meme.

Just finished a series and my life feels meaningless. Watching cable tv, all i see is how all tv shows and programs, ads all add up to one - zombification of humanity. "Technology"

"Free wifi" - take my personal info and sell it to 3rd parties. Getting spam emails saying i won 10million. Yaay.
>>
>>19103860
Made me lol, have a reply
>>
>>19103887
OP here.

I'm moved. So much emotion.
>>
later.
be gone.
with the wind tides.
psycho genesis
borne into a bloodbath.
torn from the mysteries of death so that life could quench it's utter thirst for stupidity.
>>
alone, but never truly alone
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.