[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any info on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: black sun.jpg (26KB, 515x534px) Image search: [Google]
black sun.jpg
26KB, 515x534px
So basically I was hanging out with friends one time drinking and all that. One sober friend comes to pick us up small car and a lot of people so I go into trunk it was the kind where its connected to the rest of the interior so I could still see my friends and talk. But on the ceilling of the car I saw something like pic related. The center was made out of the arms as well just intertwined. Didnt think much of it. Fast forward 3 months hanging out with the one of the friends who was in the car with me that time. I had a weird feeling about him for a while and this was the first time we discussed it me seeing him as an evil sort of being him not really disputing it saying he knows what he is. I was supposed to sleep over at his place and when we went to bed he fell asleep immediatly and thats when I saw the thing again on the ceilling much bigger this time. I thought to myself that no matter what he is he is my friend and I wish nothing but good for him and tried to send as much love to him as I could. Thats when a rainbow appeared in the shadowy thing after that my heart started beating very fast and I felt awful I had to go and chill in the bathroom and after that I left. I spoke to my doctor about this he understands this stuff really well. He called me a psychic beacause I was able to see it. He called it that some people carry this "black bag". So does anyone know where I could read up on this more or how to improve my psychic abilities? No magic thou I try to stay away from that. Thank you
>>
third eye meditation
>>
>>19103441
any reliable source about it?
>>
>>19103458

i could just tell you how to do it

first of all most people recommend balancing first, the way i know how to do this is very pagan so it might not be within your comfort level (it isn't magic however, just getting yourself in the right frame of mind and connecting with the elements and such) if it isn't you can also look into balancing your chakras, using the imaginary white light technique (you imagine a white light encasing your body, surrounding you, relaxing you and protecting you the deeper you go into meditation) or even a prayer or somethinng

just anything that focuses you in a direction where you're connected and balanced, clear headed, you can't do this with fear behind it and you need to let go

now the balancing technique i know goes as follows:

lay down and imagine a five pointed star above you, every point is connected to part of your body

you right leg is the point that represents earth, your left arm is the point that represents air, right arm is fire and left leg is earth (the fifth and final point is your third eye area and "spirit)

in the order i listed you connect yourself to each point of the star by focusing on the elements (you can use physical representations, candles, anything that puts you in a meditative state or just imagine it)

when you get to the fifth point (spirit) you're going to do the following to open your third eye (no matter how you choose to balance what i'm saying right now is the technique you use for your third eye)

with your eyes closed focus on the area where your third eye is (it helps to "look" this will feel weird, but you do get used to it), at some point you'll begin to feel pressure (seeing purple light or a purple abyss of sorts is common at this point, it's a good sign), it won't be painful but it will be uncomfortable

focus on the pressure, you'll feel it build; when it hits a point where it feels like it's too much to contain you're going to imagine your third eye opening
>>
>>19103458
>>19103491

+ yu'll know when you've been successful

not only is it an unmistakable sensation of feeling "open," but you'll likely experience some of the basic things:

being pulled through a tunnel, going through and then past the stars, a space of black nothingness that holds much more than it appears (i've heard stories of people panicking when they experience this, but there's no need to... in my experience, it just felt like instantly dissolving into everything and feeling connected to everything that exists, it's peaceful and euphoric; however if you don't experience that the second you reach this point supposedly if you stay calm and "feel" for it you will)

it sounds simple, but it takes effort and daily practice try it before bed every night
>>
>>19103491
Thanks a lot will definetly try it in its entirety
>>
>>19103536

no problem
>>
>>19103458

https://youtu.be/-qYR3Neoa_Y

This is a good one annon. Most of that channel is good. But it's just a video. There is no explanation, just hypnosis
>>
>>19103491
You said earth twice but no water which leg is which?
>>
>>19105151

damn sorry, water is your left leg; the 4th point

i'm high a lot
>>
>>19103692
Thanks but I have no interest in hypnosis.
>>
>>19105186
Alright thanks man I smoked too quit after the before mentioned experience
>>
>>19105186
>i'm high a lot
lol no wonder your third eye is opening
>>
>>19105200

me just smoking weed and drinking is me cleaned up to be honest, i've done much worse

that being said for me drugs and alcohol have opened a lot of doors when it comes to this thing, but it makes sense in my case all things considered

anyway, just some advice if you experience anything strange after trying this you can open just kind of ask for guidance during meditation and you might get a response

i have before
>>
>>19105222
I feel like it definitely opens doors just not naturally and without the substances I cannot maintain the level of consciousness as with them. Thus I quit them altogether trying to get there through love and work. I am by no means judging thou everyone is doing the right thing for them. And I definitely appreciate the advice.
>>
>>19103417
>I spoke to my doctor about this he understands this stuff really well. He called me a psychic beacause I was able to see it.
I call bullshit on your story or on the professionalism of your doctor. If it's not a bullshit, then the doctor is completely clueless and unable to judge shit despite his interest as he'd know better than to convince yu of possession of any psychic abilities solely on the basic of your accounts.

Also, sending love how? If you just thought about it and concentrated on it, I doubt that'd affect any spiritual being (or any other at all) enough to cause anything. It's possible the thing you've seen is something in your head - consult your doctor about possibility of overactive imagination turning slowly into delusions.

Psychic powers, magic etc may exist but your story makes little to no sense.
Also:
>>19103491
>it isn't magic however, just getting yourself in the right frame of mind and connecting with the elements and such
What do you think magic is, anon? What you'v just said is one of the basic prerequisities for most magical work in majority of traditions. You may some very skewed or limited definition of it.
>>
>>19105302

there is a difference when you do this kind of thing naturally, i can appreciate both sides of that

i'm sober every so often

anyway, i hope it helps you sort things out

everyone has their own path
>>
>>19105434

what i mean by that is it's not the same as asserting your will or performing a ritual with outward consequence

it's turning inward which is what i think he was trying to avoid

sorry i'm not using all the correct terminology, but i've had more experience than i had formal learning with all of this guess you've read more books than me or had better guidance

i had a thing with a witch, a life time of weird experiences, calling and visitation dreams, experienced the effects of a ritual large scale that's oddly significant now with the way things are presently etc, but yeah...
>>
>>19105434

btw aside from the very little i learned from my ex, and from the results of the ritual she did all of my guidance has come from weird dreams about dionysus
>>
>>19105474

*inward rather than outward
>>
>>19105434
My doctor is the leading authority on alternative medicine in my country. He offers guidance but mostly heals people through acupuncture.

It was not really sending love as I guess I wrote that wrongly it was just strongly concetrating on the fact that no matter who he is I still love him. It was no spiritual being just a my friend in a different form would be my guess like his shadow or something

Also from my understanding magic is either white or black. With the white one being about healing people and black helping you achieve all your physical and societal needs like having money, power, women.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.