[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he legit or full of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

Is he legit or full of shit?
>>
Full of shit
>>
>>19102738
Go on?
>>
File: IMG_2088.png (846KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2088.png
846KB, 750x1334px
>>19102738
>>19102745
Yea he seems pretty legit to me but idk for sure
>>
>>19102732
Full of legit shit.
>>
>>19102766
Legit full of shit
>>
full of shit.
>>
>>19102745
where is the full disclosure? the guy is probably just another stooge leading a rudderless organization.
>>
Legit about science, but full of shit about intellectual writings. Religious Myths did not happened but they are just a way to keep morality alive. He knows that, but acts like that is not true. IMHO you do not need religion for morality, but that is another story.
>>
>>19102732
Why do you keep making this same thread over and over?
>>
>>19102732
He looks like a younger Senator Armstrong.
>>
I can prove he is legit

Just send $200 to my paypal
>>
>>19102732
Nanomachines Son!
>>
>>19102732
Legit full of shit.
>>
>>19102957

I hope this is a copypasta. If not, you're coming off as way more pathetic than he is
>>
>>19103710
He's been spamming it in about every thread for a few days now.
>>
>>19103710
It's an old was fuck copypasta from the days of the old /sp/ image macros with a tl;dr rant about janitors. All he did was put in shit about the immortality technology. The same standard lines ya can replace with anything.
>>
>>19103717

doesn't change the fact that you took the time to write out that huge spiel full of the most generic internet insults possible.

The non-pathetic thing to do would be to just ignore him.

Or, if you can't help telling him off, you could've stopped after the first line and moved on.
>>
>>19103743
>>19103730
>>19103717

Googled it to check if it was a pasta. It is, but I also found a bunch of results on /x/ from the last month of the same guy pasting an identical comment in reply to everything this "Kyle Lewis Sison Weathers" dude posts.

How is that any better than him spamming his weird boipussy shit
>>
Globalist shill.

John Podesta helped run the transition team for Obama and kept asking Obama to release UFO files.

It's all a big scam in my opinion.
>>
>>19103678
listen you non-believing heathen
he's totally full of legit shit
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 401x271px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 401x271px
>>19102732
>>
>>19103710
Lol haha its copy pasta now.
>>
>>19103932
>Globalist shill.

Actually I think he's a useful idiot, I don't think he's in on it.
On a related note, Greer is literally, without any shred of doubt, the most gigantic, self absorbed, queer faggot, that I have ever seen or heard. Everything about him makes my blood pressure explode. The faggy way in which he talks, his homo mannerisms, that mongrel face of his, the way he turns every subject around to be about his persona.
I could literally kill and resurrect Greer over and over again for all eternity and never get tired.
>>
>>19102732
He's an Engineer.
>>
>>19104408
Kek, so damn accurate. Every few months I come across a talk of his with clickbait titles and I think to myself maybe this time he won't be a faggot.
>>
>>19104000
duplicates or twins?
>>
legit IMO (not that it counts for anything)
>>
>>19102945
Probably because most of the replies come from idiots trying to be funny instead of actual useful discussion.
I mean, it's a common thing on 4chan for people to joke around a little, but on /x/ 90% of the replies on any given thread are cringe inducing attempts a humor.
>>
>>19104408
greer is full of shit.
my personal analysis is the guy is conning donations out of people for cali real estate, he's probably brewing his own home testosterone cocktail by the look of his side effects. he's a total cult clown in debt. look at his pock marked steroid face from treating his temple with no respect.
>>
Shit! Full of legit.
>>
>>19103673
Micromachines boy!
>>
>>19102732
CONTROLLED REPTILIAN DISINFO.

They know disclosure is here, but they're trying to get ahead of the curve by manufacturing their own twist on the truth so as to acquit the Reptilians/Annunaki of any retribution or basic karma.
>>
File: Greer-Alien-349131.jpg (12KB, 590x342px) Image search: [Google]
Greer-Alien-349131.jpg
12KB, 590x342px
>>19102732
In the same sentence he'll tell you that ayys give a shit about us and that they don't. Motherfucker contradicts himself all the time to sustain some lame climate change agenda.
>>
>>19104939
One actor, two roles
>>
Have anyone tried his meditation method for summoning ayys? Did it worked? And if it did how exactly did you do it?
>>
File: 343341342.png (10KB, 599x521px) Image search: [Google]
343341342.png
10KB, 599x521px
>>19102732
I'm just gonna come out and say it: Greer has the worst skin complexion I have ever seen. The longer you look, the more sinister it gets.
>>
>>19107538

He's definitely done his homework on the subject, he gets a lot of things right about the MIC. I don't even think his followership is that big to make money of.
>>
>>19102732

>The love that you withhold, is the pain that you will carry, lifetime after lifetime.
i have taken this quote to life. i live by it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.