[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i summon satan . i want to sell my soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 168x168px
how do i summon satan . i want to sell my soul
>>
You go buy a goat Then you shove it's whole head into your ass on a marked pentagram at night in a grave with candles or some shit.
>>
God owns your soul boy, it's not yours to sell.
>>
Ask Katy Perry
>>
>>19102669
Sold to me instead, thanks for that.
>>
Too late, Satan already summoned you.
>>
>>19102669
your soul is your fleshly body, your spirit is your thinking cap, and your ghost is in your genitAlia. so be sure to cut that off before you jump off a cliff. but in all actuality most crossroads on a full quarter or new moon except for california have dragons you can sell your soul to instead of satan - trust me. im bruce wayne
>>
I will be brighter than the brightest angel. Why? because the brightest angel doesn't reject God. I SUPPORT God!
>>
>>19102669
He does not do that anymore. Ali Baba kinda took over. Amazon.com came pretty close, but you know... the internet put the little man out of business.
>>
Become a liberal or a politician. Thats pretty much where evil lies. Just remember your time will be short and punishment fierce for people who volunteer to spread pain and suffering. Like yiu. Enjoy the burn, dumbass
>>
>>19102669
call his name before you go to sleep, you owe me one big guy.
>>
>>19102669
What do you want for it?
>>
>>19102669
Become an Islamist and look in the mirror
>>
>>19102669
You already sold your soul for maximum power without knowing it, and you're already paying for it right now. Gratz
>>
File: SpoilerAlert.gif (486KB, 320x186px) Image search: [Google]
SpoilerAlert.gif
486KB, 320x186px
>>19102669
Need cash? Start a church and tell everyone how they are misreading the bible and need Jesus. There is where the money really is. Luciferians sell their soul. Satanists don't. Luciferians promote religion and there pretend to fear God, while they just step on everyone who believes God might be legit. Satanists just see the Luciferians play around and don't care about religious morality. They create their own.

So, the only way to sell your soul is to lie about following the bible because you believe it is the law. Selling your soul means you have to actually promote religion.

You've been red pilled now.
>>
>>19102669
You can only sell your soul if you don't believe about Satan or God at all.

Then this >>19104427
>>
Wow /x/. How you've changed.
>>
Spin a figet spinner.
>>
File: IMG_7983.jpg (52KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7983.jpg
52KB, 500x673px
>>19102669
To invoke satanic energies find an akarthist devote to him. Chant it as it ree a prayer, light candles, surround yourself with his imagery to find the energies through it.

If you're disciplined you'll find him. I doubt you'all be able to make a deal but his energies will consume you.

Have fun Crowley
>>
>>19102669
Are you retarded or just baiting?
>>
>>19102669
You are in his domain now. You cannot sell what he already owns.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.