[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: Screenshot 2017-06-04 13-18-20.jpg (74KB, 476x498px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-06-04 13-18-20.jpg
74KB, 476x498px
wtf is that?
>>
>>19102597
Artificial vagina
>>
>>19102597
The danger of super glue.
>>
File: 1231098169777.jpg (9KB, 216x235px) Image search: [Google]
1231098169777.jpg
9KB, 216x235px
>>
>>19102597
You aren't supposed to know, shhhhh.
>>
that's something you can do with your hands when you don't know what to do with your hands
>>
>>19102597
An ancient symbol ised by the Aluminiyaki to show themselves to their fellow time keepers. Merkel is a Aluminiyaki who has lived for millennia, growing more secretive and powerful. She is one of the few who has access to eternal life technology and uses it to control the world from behind the scenes along with her fellow kin.
>>
>>19102597
>she doesn't know about the Pyramid of power
>>
>>19102597
A signal of her subconsciousness, making a symbol for the emptiness and nothingness in her mind, the total absentness of any intelligent, rational and logical thoughts.

And yes, I'm German.
>>
>>19102597
She talked about it. Its very difficult to decide what to do with your hands and not look awkward so she decided on this retarded gesture.
It's probably some illuminati sign though.
>>
>>19102597
Satanic
>>
File: Fats McFatface.jpg (343KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Fats McFatface.jpg
343KB, 960x1280px
I would ask Mrs Merkel to give me a Welshman's tiara.
>>
>>19102597
A one hundred percent, complete, and all investing state.

Good for when you are just correct. Good for when you are constantly effective.

Not helpful enough?..or too much investment while/if being forced to experience change which is not helpful.

The good is more surely good...but there must be some good which is happening sometime.

If there no expectation of any good during many moments later then do not position your handa as Ms. Merkel of the picture.
>>19102640
Also this.
>>19102788
Comment about how I am when I do what I want, when I want?
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 640x1029px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 640x1029px
>>19102597
I can't believe the answers on here... It's simply a hand gesture revealing non verbal cues

Either she's doing it on purpose or not, "intelligent" people in whatever higher scale positions of power are really well learned in non verbal communication and the subconscious effect it has on others

Learn to fucking question things before jumping to retarded conclusions you bunch of senile fucks
>>
>>19102597
It's like a duckface for the hands. She's afraid to act natural (me too, that's how I know)
>>
>>19102788
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
>>19102599
This. Sign of the vajeener.
>>
>>19102813
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
all these stupid irrelevant posts

She's a Freemason.
>>
>>19102597
shes a crazy bitch intent on destroying europe
>>
File: NotMarx.png (160KB, 760x600px) Image search: [Google]
NotMarx.png
160KB, 760x600px
>>19104002

Why do you think Germany switched over to the Euro! They wanted to avoid association with the "no one will be able to buy or sell without the MARKS of the beast!"!
>>
>>19102597
Google 'satanic hand signs triangle' and you may find the answer to your question.
>>
It's part of low level mesmerism based on body language, and it is also a basic hand orientation that promotes a conservation of energy (resulting in what might be termed enhanced concentration and/or confidence).
>>
>>19103962
Women can't be Freemasons.
>>
>>19102599
+1
>>
>>19105570
There called Rainbow Girls.
>>
>>19102788
why do mexicans look like elves from oblivion
>>
>>19102597
Angela Merkel is the Black Pope and true leader of the 4th Reich, crazy reptoid masquerading as human bitch ass front
>>
>>19102610
underated
>>
File: 1496613154041.jpg (25KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496613154041.jpg
25KB, 400x200px
>>19102788
nigga you are so fucking ugly like holy shit man
>>
File: 1750113_orig.jpg (179KB, 787x800px) Image search: [Google]
1750113_orig.jpg
179KB, 787x800px
>>19106846
He looks amerindian.
>>
>>19102640

This. It's something they tell you in public speaking courses. Keep your fingers like that because it makes you look calm and collected and stops you from gesticulating randomly.

Quite a few people whose job includes public speaking do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 261x96px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 261x96px
>>19102607
Underrated post
>>
>>19105570
Tell me why women can't use a system for bricks.
>>
>>19102850
You're talking about the same person that made a little girl cry on tv. You're giving her far too much credit for her communication skills.
>>
>>19107730
Your judgement is blocked by your emotions and convictions.
>>
>>19106992
KEK
>>
>>19107743
Because I think her communication skills are subpar? I'm speaking based off of observation.
>>
>>19102597

It's called protocol and efficient communication, at least that case in particular.
>>
>>19102610
Got me.
>>
I wonder if she does this unconsciously or if she thinks, "Ok, it's time to put my hands together."
>>
File: taylor-swift-sunglasses-0.jpg (154KB, 531x531px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-sunglasses-0.jpg
154KB, 531x531px
>>19106846
I see your a fan of that image.
Hot.
>>
File: gang signs.png (2MB, 1544x1064px) Image search: [Google]
gang signs.png
2MB, 1544x1064px
Its like hip hop shit but for old rich assholes
>>
>>19102599
AI gf when?
>>
>>19107983
>I wonder if she does this unconsciously or if she thinks, "Ok, it's time show my allegiance to my masters."
ftfy
>>
>>19102651
Get some sleep Kyle
>>
>>19102704
dieses.
>>
>>19102788
Dont worry im sure youll lose your virginity when your 35 and get fucked by a large hairy man, unless youve already been diddled by your gym teacher which would explain a a lot
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.