[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

future podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: australia-map-accurate.jpg (35KB, 533x463px) Image search: [Google]
australia-map-accurate.jpg
35KB, 533x463px
Hello /x/
Since I was a kid I've had a fascination with the occult, paranormal, conspiracies etc
And since I live in Australia, it's impossible to not feel a little removed from everything you can find in books, on the internet etc
so my specific fascination is with Australian related things.
My other interest is radio - and since theres no chance of getting near a public radio station with this kind of shit, I would like to make my own podcast featuring Australian related stories.
Ideas I have so far are :

Australian Alien encounters inc. Disappearance of Fredrich Valentich,
the Min Min lights,
Woomera <Australia's answer to Area 51>
Aboriginies and ancient Aliens

Cryptids of Australia (Yowies, Bunyips, Big Cats etc)

Is the Thylacine still alive? (With possible guest appearance from prominent local loony/researcher)

Disappearances ( Harold Holt, Azaria Chamberlain, Peter Falconio)

Uluru

The Somerton Man (Tamam Shud)

Abandoned Asylums (we have some local to the area)

Ghhosts and Australian Hauntings (inc. Fishers Ghost, the phantom of the Princess (I think) Theater

New Zealand Paranormal
and some Australian 'False Flags'

Looking for input. I have a co-host, I have plenty of ideas to make it interesting enough, but I would LOVE to hear from any fellow Aussies of what you would like to hear, what you DONT want to hear, if you listen to any other paranormal podcasts, tips, hints, constructive criticism etc...

All muchly appreciated!
>>
File: the-main-hieroglyphs.jpg (52KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
the-main-hieroglyphs.jpg
52KB, 550x412px
>>19101994
Sounds like a great idea anon, the potential audience for something like this would be huge if you can get the word out. It seems like a lot of aussies, especially in rural areas have an interest in this sort of thing.
In terms of my input, I think it would help to start with the more commonly known subjects, and gradually up the intensity and weirdness and go deeper into things. Maybe throw in something really out there every now and then to throw people off there feet.

Also I know a bit about audio production, I'd be happy to help if you want. I could even make a spooky intro song.
Pic related are the hieroglyphs at gosford, itself an interesting story
>>
>>19102441
this guy will fuck it up
>>
Fellow Australian here. That sounds like a great start. Pretty wide coverage of topics there. The Tamam Shud case and the disappearance of Friedrich Valentich both in particular have always fascinated me and given me the spooks.

>>19102441
>It seems like a lot of aussies, especially in rural areas have an interest in this sort of thing.

Born and raised in a rural area myself, it seems like every other person has a tale or two, especially the outdoorsy types. I don't quite know what it is but there's something inherently unsettling and sometimes sinister about the bush.
>>
im a fellow aussie want to know more please im just googling crazy but hard to narrow it all down
>>
>>19102451
>it's just like, my opinion man
>>19102460
Definitely, there's a lot of history to this place that we don't know of
>>
>>19102441
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-14/glyphs-reax/4428134

sooo spooky!
>>
>>19102510
>trusting an (((egyptologist))) and mainstream news
Try this out for size.
http://valeriebarrow.com/upload/Ancient-Egyptians-in-Australia.pdf
>The existence of a 9 meter long underground shaft, which was built of exact
fitting stone plates, and covered by half meter thick stone slabs on which the
unsuspecting visitor walks.
The accepted story doesnt explain why there are long chambers underneath the main stones, which would have taken a great amount of effort to carve out.
>>
>>19101994
Brilliant idea anon. I don't think anyone has tried this before. Maybe you should call your podcast "Mysterious Universe"?
>>
>>19102613
This is some of the most poorly written shit I have ever read, it is laughable that the author considers it to be of a PhD standard
>>
File: yowie wingham.jpg (54KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
yowie wingham.jpg
54KB, 400x476px
>>19102441
>>19102460
>>19102476
Thanks for positive feedback - good to hear theres at least some kind of demand for specifically Austalian content, i'm taking everything on board and everything posted is helpful ....

>>19102625
except this
>>
>>19102705
Best of luck OP
>>
>>19101994
Have you heard of Admiral Zheng He? He was in charge of China's fleet in the 1400's. There is a theory he discovered Australia before the Dutch did and left behind settlements on several coastal areas.
>>
>>19101994

Wow. I've actually been pretty disconnected from Australia regarding whole /x/ faggotry, but now I'm intrigued. The problem is that for most of us European assholes, Australia is "just a big lump of land with Sidney on it". I'm actually looking forward to this. Godspeed anon!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.