[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets roll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 6

File: Chakra card with questions.png (433KB, 1365x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra card with questions.png
433KB, 1365x1000px
lets roll
>>
Muladhara 8: Explain your obsession with an object or other person.

At the moment I have an obsession about F. He won't leave my mind, every day for 1,5 months I've thought about him. He has the same name and the same look as I do. It's so fucked up cause I think it means something. I like him more because he's cold and distant towards me. I don't like him, I love the idea of him that's in my head. Even though I think all this, I can't stop. It makes me think there is more to get because otherwise why would it be so hard to get him out of my thoughts?
It;s an obsession with my own projection
>>
Muladhara 1: What can you do to feel more secure in life?

To feel more secure I could go to the dentist, get and STD check, get a scented candle, study more for school, go out only on Friday, stop drinking alcohol, get more rest, meditate and yoga.
>>
reroll
>>
Svadhisthana 5: When have you given into temptation? How could you have avoided it?

Hm, I give into temptation multiple times a day. If I want to smoke or not, when I go out and go home with other people. Luckily my body holds me back in some cases. What I could do to avoid it? Choose for myself. Remove tempting situations out of my life. Especially don't drink alcohol this much. Sleep more, love myself.
>>
Svadisthana 2: Tell about the time you physically hurt another person.

That I don't remember well. I used to fight a lot in my childhood, with boys and my sister. Probably I hurt someone while I was drunk. I think it may have been with my ex when he was being annoying while i drunk whiskey at the BHV and I got mad at him. I probably held his wrists or something in an attempt to hurt him.
>>
Svadhisthana 3: Describe a time you where physically hurt by another person.

That's not hard because sex hurts for me. Every time I have sex I get physically hurt by someone else. While they mean to make me feel good, it hurts. Friday I was in bed with a boy and a girl and they were both kissing me from both sides and the girl was fingering me and it hurt so much. It still does. I don't want it to hurt, I want it to feel good.
>>
Svadhisthana 3: Tell about your first love, even if (s)he didn't love you back.

His name is Pieter and I fell in love with him in primary school. He was a dick. And an ADHD child. He hurt me so much. Asking me out, then saying its a joke, breaking up with me when my farther died. He was so rude and inconsiderate. This actually reminds me of F. Why the fuck do I like people who are assholes? Well, to prove to myself that I can make anyone like me, because maybe then I can like myself. I thought life fucked me up, but I did this even at such a young age. It goes deeper than I thought... It's not even the people who do this to me. I do this to me. I pain myself with patterns, falling in "love" with people who don't really care about me. When they do, it's harder for me to respect them. What the fuck? Well, at least I know.... A little bit more now..
>>
S7: What do you get excited about? How can you bring that enthsiasm to every aspect of your life?

I get excited when I feel my soul purpose. I get excited for video games. I get excited when other people get excited for something that has something to do with me.
How can I bring that into every aspect of my life? Finding out more. Be less afraid of the experiences I am having and the people that are involved in them. Less shame, more confidence and openness.
>>
Seems nice, roll.
>>
I'll roll.
>>
>>19102179
Muladhara 9. It's great this is anonymous.

I am female and went to a male friends house. He had a male friend over I had never met before but was a qt3.14. I have not had much sexual encounters in my life prior to this (just had been with one guy). But within a half hour I was hooking up with the guy I had just met then it proceeded to a 3 way.
>>
Writing takes too much time, i've done all the steps and i'm kinda annoyed by the "set your goals" theme.
>>
>>19102196
Muladhara 6.
I have kept none of my fetishes secret.
>>
File: 1493500921887.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493500921887.png
1MB, 1360x768px
hey
>>
>>19101988
roll
>>
>>19101988
Ok lets do it
>>
>>19102784
Don't want to. Next roll.
>>
>>19102785
Oh I forgot /x/ is a slowboard. I'm going to use a random number generator from here on out.
Yeah I have, basically every time I masturbate. It's not really lust so much as it is resignation.

Got a 3.
>>
>>19102786
I bought tickets for a concert despite my social anxiety.

Got a 6.

If I told you it wouldn't be a secret. Nah I'm pretty vanilla.

Got a 9.

It didn't end in sex but someone who I thought was very attractive was actually interested in me. A lot of touching and things like that. I don't remember most others.

Got a 2.

I avoided answering this. I also avoided explaining why I avoided it.

Got a 1.

Make some friends and keep better records.

Got an 8

Eh... I'd rather not. I explained it in my head though, countless times. It's ironic that I obsess over the fact that there is an obsession.

Got a 7.

Almost died, or at least felt as if I did, after a drug OD. There was some real call of the void shit going on there

I think that's all of them. Moving onto the orange one.
>>
>>19101988
rollan
>>
>>19102806
Got a 6.

I honestly don't know. Happiness is like a foreigner to me. I can only think of two, and that's investigate new possibilities, abandon preconceptions.

Got a 5.

It was a complicated situation, I can't go into details. But it's clear that I could have avoided it by being less naive, less desperate, and less willing to engage in hypocrisy. I had a clear choice, I wasn't under too many delusions, and it wasn't even a deep, dark compulsion. I just went with it because I was impatient, or bored, and kinda lonely. Very lonely. And I wanted to feel special, or important.

Got a 9.

Power structures, deception, people getting excited about certain things, "collectors", hardasses.

>Power structures
I have a fundamental belief that an ideal world is one where all can grow and explore without fear of influencing others or being influenced by others. Obviously this is incompatible with reality, and this also angers me. I don't like it when people get off on controlling others, because you're stealing that person's originality and essence, the beauty of life itself, and renting their body as a part of your fucked up machine.

>Deception
I also have a fundamental belief where an ideal world is one where everyone is absolutely entitled to understanding their world in its entirety, because you can't find a comfy place in a system if you don't even know what the system is and where you are in it. Also incompatible with reality, which pisses me off. People who are deliberately deceptive piss me off because they delay progress and actual conflict resolution, and life is a conflict that desperately needs to resolve, so I actually cannot understand why someone would do that without a peripheral reason.

>People getting excited about certain things
When I say "certain things" I mean stuff like tourist attractions, eating good food at a restaurant, politics, gossip

Cont.
>>
>>19101988
Muladhara roll
>>
>>19102196
Wow what a fucking slut
>>
>>19102854
Fuck this might even have to be divided into subcategories. I don't like manufactured wonder. There's something disingenuous about tourist attractions/restaurants. A fancy restaurant is the same thing as a less fancy one except everyone is dressed up and the food is aesthetic so that it can pretend to not be food. It's just pretending. Tourist attractions are just pretending. I'm excited to be here because I'm supposed to be excited when I'm here!

I know that a lot of this is just my perspective. To someone who's lived in a shithole all their life and never had enough to eat, going to a fancy restaurant probably would genuinely make them happy. I still think that the restaurant itself is a facade, but in this case it's a "positive" facade and I shouldn't be a bitter asshole about it. Similar situations can probably occur for tourist attractions.

I hate politics because most of what you hear is parroting and then the other party counterparroting shame phrases in response to the parroting of the first. Nonsense bickering without real thought 90% of the time.

I also REALLY hate gossip, although I'm a hypocrite because I will sometimes engage in it. First it brings down the quality of the conversation because you're no longer talking about cool concepts. And you don't know shit about whoever it is you're talking about most of the time, or their motivations. It usually comes out really narrow-minded and black and white. Even "positive" gossip pisses me off. So-and-so is such a hard worker and has a heart of gold, she is just an angel! Again, you don't know shit, nobody is ever this fucking polarized and if you genuinely see people that way then something is wrong.

Also I usually just straight up don't fucking care about whatever whoever is or is doing. This is a case where my self-absorption is probably a positive.

>"collectors"
Like people who collect stamps or picture frames, materialists in general. Cont.
>>
>>19102881
They piss me off because it seems like they've manufactured a quirk for themselves that's devoid of actual meaning. Like if you collect stamps, why the fuck do you do it? Just to distract you from the roaring emptiness inside you? Is there anything about stamps that is actually meaningful to you, or do you just hope that it will be so something in your life can be? I know that this is sometimes an error on my part because I think that because something lacks genuine importance to me, it must also lack genuine importance to them. But I also think that sometimes I'm right. Not good enough at discerning.

It also frustrates me because people will straight up hurt you to acquire objects that don't have any real value. Like killing a guy so you can take his watch or something. The watch's value doesn't actually mean anything outside of our imaginations, the guy's life was actually there and real. On the other hand anyone who's willing to do that must be desperate, but there are smaller situations where people are motivated by frankly stupid greed rather than desperation.

>hardasses
People who are contextually hardassed are alright. Gentle hardassery, where you're being a hardass to save someone from unpleasantness in the future is something I don't accept by my own fault (I've really only ever been handled gently) but do understand. I mean people who think "toughness" is all about predator/prey, treating people like shit, choosing not to empathize. You're not really tough if you HAVE to harden yourself just to cope with the world, that is in and of itself an act of weakness. The people who I think of as tough are those who maintain their sensitivity in a really fucked up world.

Whew that was long. If you can't tell I have anger issues.

Got an 8
>>
>>19102906
Stop worrying so much. I keep recycling the same old ideas in my head, mostly because of worry. I'm also afraid of change, very, very afraid of it. If I was less judgmental, too, I could probably be more creative.

Got a 1

(My, it wasn't two way but we were good friends) best friend, we were very young, didn't work out. Hung on the corner of my every thought and shaped my future attractions. Most genuine person I knew.

Got a 4

A certain drug. I don't even know. Grit my teeth until I can find some other wave to ride.

Got a 2

When I was a kid (really young, like 7 or 8), I had a "friend" who I used to beat up because I was being bullied by basically everyone else and I wanted to feel in control. I feigned innocence and convinced him not to tell on me whenever I could. It's disgusting. He was also a really nice kid, not sure why the fuck he hung around me. I met him later when I was 14, and he vaguely recognized me but couldn't pin it down. Told him I had no idea who he was and avoided him as much as possible. I was too ashamed to man up and apologize, and I don't know if it needed to be brought up or if it would have been right.

Got a 0! Followed by an 8.
>>
>>19101988
Sure, why not.
>>
>>19101988
rrreeee
>>
>>19103084
mm
>>
this was incredibly depressing (did multiple in each, not just 1)
>>
>>19101988
WTF is this Smt DDS shit? Did the developers use the same names as this?
>>
wtf lol this is so hard I'm suck on the yellow one...
>>
>>19105160
reroll
>>
>>19105166
muladhara 6: an ex who was incredibly into submission turned me into a dom, I love choking and spanking and every woman I've been with either loved this or loved it after I started doing it to them
>>
File: trippy void gazing.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
trippy void gazing.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>19101988
Red, Orange, and Yellow Ray's are partially inaccurately described.

Fear belongs to red ray. Personal power belongs to orange ray. Introversion is one form of natural yellow ray expression, it may as well say introversion/extroversion. Addictions belong to yellow ray. Violence is a mixture of red and orange energies. Joy is a misnomer as it belongs to several chakras when properly balanced.

Blue ray has a typo, should say Fluent Thought, oh, also that belongs to indigo ray.
Also indigo is not purple, it is a very dark blue, please stop mixing indigo with purple.
Balance of higher and lower self belongs to the green ray. Consciousness belongs to every ray, it's a misnomer, or basically a semantics issue.
Meditation does not belong to the violet ray or any ray but helps them all. Karma does not belong to the violet ray or any ray (though yellow ray does manifest karmic events the most along with indigo ray).

I can't stand seeing chakra charts that have the wrong attributes posited to certain chakras. It's almost like a disinformation campaign to fuck up everyone's attempts at balancing their energetic system.
>>
I used a number generator for my first post, to cut down on spam.

Muladhara 9:

I hooked up with a senior in the same residence hall as me after some coffee. I hadn't really had a lot of experience with women, but she walked me through a lot of it. I gave her three orgasms through the whole night, and had ejaculated inside of her during the last one (she was particularly sexual, and on birth control.) I definitely felt much more confident after that.
>>
>>19101988
rollarino valentino
>>
>>19101988
fuck off green lantern we're full
>>
>>19101988
I'll roll
>>
>>19106507
I can't really remember when I was most afraid for my life, but I can remember a specific time I was. I have a really bad fear of heights and I let my sister talk me into a zip line trip, it was a short one but standing on top of the rickety platform I was terrified
>>
>>19101988
roll
>>
>>19101988
roll
>>
>>19101988
rolling for this
>>
>>19107237
The most afraid I've been was when I took an HIV test for the first time. Clear ATM
>>
>>19107241
Muladhara 1
I can feel more secure if I had a significant other more attuned to my emotions
>>
>>19107245
Muladhara 5
Lust got the best of me when I agreed to a threesome even though I said I would never participate in one.
>>
>>19107251
Muladhara 6
Most secret fetish? Fisting. Doing it, not receiving. Never done it though.
>>
>>19107259
Muladhara 9
Most memorable sexual encounter... Managed to finish inside partner and again in a minute later inside partners mouth. Plenty...
>>
>>19107265
Muladhara 8
I'm kinda obsessed with shuffling a deck of cards. Its sort of a COD
>>
>>19107267
Muladhara 2
A situation I avoided... Solve a current problem my partner started. I usually solve our problems being it my fault or not. But this time I'm tired of it. Don't wanna.
>>
>>19107273
Situation faced despite danger? I confronted some guys who "asked" for a cigarrette. I talked them off, but I sensed they would hurt me if I said another word. Thankfully it worked
>>
>>19107281
Muladhara 4
Come on I went to all 8 steps. I guess I'll go fap
>>
>>19107282
Svadhisthana 1
My first love... Was with my first ex bf. He loved me back. They were 7 good years
>>
>>19107295
Svadhisthana 5
Given into tentation mostly on sex encounters. I can avoid this by doing it sober I guess
>>
>>19107299
Svadhisthana 9
Injustice makes me angry. Life isn't fair, right? Well, I hate that.
>>
>>19102879
you sound like you need to work on your anahata chakra a little more, bud.
>>
>>19107302
Svadhisthana 2
I hurt a kid when I was like 14. It was an accident tho, and nothing serious happened. We were playing.
>>
>>19107305
Svadhisthana 5
Worst addiction is tobacco. I know I will quit it but not for now. Maybe if I get sick because of it, I will get disgusted by it.
>>
>>19107311
Svadhisthana 3
I was kicked by my brother last friday. It was not much actually, and I didnt fight back. Just left him alone. He came to his senses yesterday.
>>
>>19107317
Svadhisthana 7
I get excited about love. When I see expressions of love in between others. I can increase my social interactions to see more of that i think.
>>
>>19107318
Svadhisthana 8
I can get more creative by getting more in touch with nature.
>>
>>19107315
Muladhara 5
When I was going through puberty i would frequently smell my mother and sister's underwear. Other than that, no.
>>
>>19107321
Svadhisthana 6
5 things to be happier:
solve conflicts you have with your close ones.
be kind with everyone, even if theyre not kind to you.
never supress a smile
give yourself time to do something that brings you peace. you can ALWAYS fit some time for it in your agenda
help someone in need... and dont forget them afterwards
>>
>>19107331
Manipura 1
Ultimate goal is to be as stable as I can be, be it economical, emotional, mental and intellectual
>>
>>19107334
Manipura 4
Usually theyre around conflicts with my brother. Patience and good communication solves it.
>>
>>19107337
Manipura 7
People defend their opinions to feel valid among others. Theyre afraid of being "less"
>>
>>19107338
Manipura 8
Understanding my emotions is beneficial because I can control my behavior and interactions with other people. As such, I can understand better those other people
>>
>>19107340
Anahata 1
Showing compassion can be achieved by manifesting genuine interest about their concerns.
>>
>>19101988
Hit me baby.
>>
>>19107342
Anahata 2
I can wholly devote myself to a form of art. I always liked to create music
>>
>>19107346
Anahata 6
Ive agreed to some unethical decisions with coworkers, for example, not letting superiors know some coworkers sleep in the office
>>
>>19107351
Anahata 3
My current partner hid that he had HIV for a whole year of unprotected sex. Whatever the results were (im neg) I still love him
>>
>>19107353
Anahata 7
I can stop smoking and hit the gym
>>
>>19107354
Anahata 4
Goal: Stop smoking. I can do that by understanding how expensive it is for my current situation.
>>
>>19107357
Anahata 8
Mental well being: reading the local news. I feel misinformed
>>
>>19107359
Anahata 9
Emotional well being. This is hard... to improve emotional wellbeing I should break up with my partner
>>
>>19101988
I´m using http://dice.virtuworld.net/?sides=9
Set it o 10, since 10 is a zero.

>Muladhara 9:
Having a blowjob on a top of a hill during summer at midnight when all lights went out and the sky looked like a NASA pic.
rolled 9 again so next chakra.

>Svadhisthana 7:
When I can create stories, board games or find the usefulness of new ideas, or even when y plans work out when I´m successful.

Rolled 10 which is zero, so moving on

>Manipura 10(which is 0) so I answer 1
I want to be that old Japanese guy sitting under a sakura where people need to climb a mountain to get to me for some advice.

>Manipura 8
It shows a lot about your past issues and disappointments. The tears at 3 am don´t go away. They create your personality. Else, everybody would be the same person.

rolled 8 so moving on.

>Anahata 9
Centering yourself. Try to view your emotions and the cause of it objectively, like step out of your body and look around.

rolled 10 so moving on

>Vishuddha 7
Wrote a poem.

>Vishuddha 8
By perspective and analyzing the details.

rolled 10 o moving on

>Ajna 8:
I was first skeptical, but truly, willingness to change perspective, and also the gifs like barellina spinning is a great help for training. Try to alternate quickly between the perceptions on which way she is spinning.

Ajna 5:
Helping people that used me and trusting them.

>Ajna 4:
I wouldn't take back anything.

rolled 5 so moving on

>Sahasrara 4
Done

rolled 6 so done
>>
>>19107362
Anahata 5
I was rejected by my current partner, when we were first knowing eachother.
>>
>>19107365
Vishuddha 5
I regret changing careers when in college
>>
>>19107344
>Muladhara 4
I've already gone about four times before this tonight. I'm going to be sore in the morning.
>>
>>19107366
Vishuddha 6
I actually dont feel dependent. I can get by n myself. If I must ask, it is the company of a partner. And that is a good thing, I dont think I want to break that
>>
>>19107368
>Muladhara 8
It's a tie between two particular occasions. On one, I had sex with a girl while she wore a leash and collar. This was also the first time I tried anal sex. The second memory is of the first time I tied up my current girlfriend. She also wore a mask. Nothing special, simply an eyemask. In both instances, I was allowed to be as rough as I wanted, which is probably why I cherish both memories as I do.
>>
>>19107371
>Muladhara 1
I should get to reading some more. I have way too many unread books lying around my bedroom.
>>
>>19107372
>Muladhara 2
On several occasions I have avoided class if I was meant to give a presentation that day. I once held a deep fear of public speaking, as it would make my eyes water. I would also stutter. I suppose my fear was a fear of failure, though there's also public humiliation. I should note that I've since dropped that habit. I can now speak in front of people without any of these things happening.
>>
>>19107373
>Muladhara 3
I haven't had many opportunities for danger in my life. I should call that being lucky, right? Though if we broaden our definition of danger to one which allows even for situations that cause no physical harm, but carry a risk for emotional damage, then it would have to be the time I first spoke of my depression to a friend. I thought I might find peace that way.
>>
>>19107378
>Muladhara 8
I just realized that I did 9 by accident, instead of 8. So now I'll do 8 for real. I'm obsessed with her, if you can call it that, because she would always accuse me of planning to leave her. She would say such sweet things about me and my virtues, and I eagerly listened because it felt good at a time when few things did. And so, when she cut ties with me, or when I drove her away, I lost the one person I had ever been truly open with.
>>
>>19107391
>Muladhara 1
Since i've already answered this one, I'll answer #5.
I was once late to work because I thought I had time for another wank. I was mistaken.
>>
>>19107394
>Muladhara 4
No, no, no, I'm not even going to think about that again tonight. #6 it is. I want to eat someone beautiful. At the height of her love and devotion for me, I want to consume her, so that we may become one. On a less romantic note, at times I find myself staring at various parts of strangers and feeling hungry. Not that I ever intend to act on this desire, mind you.
>>
>>19107410
I was expecting to finish all of the exercises before getting a 0. Them's the breaks.
>>
>>19107414
>Svadhisthana 4
The internet. I find myself browsing for hours on end, and even when I realize that I need to stop and focus on another activity, I find myself clicking and scrolling more and more still. Perhaps I could set an alarm for myself? Or a timer? After an hour, it'll go off and signal that I need to pick up a book.
>>
>>19107416
>Svadhisthana 6
1. Identify desires
2. Identify root of desires
3. Pull out the roots
4. Release self from desires
5. Videos of birds doing funny things
>>
>>19101988
Roll.
>>
Roll me up Scotty
>>
>>19107484
Dang, just a fap. I take it I'm not allowed to reroll? Anyhoo I'll brb, but rolling for next chakra
>>
>>19107463
roll
>>
>>19107561
last roll before using another website to roll
>>
This chart is bullshit tho', the agna cakra color is somewhere between saffron and ochre, and sahasrar is immaterial, so by definition has no color, but usually represented by white
>>
>>19107631
actually, most information in this chart is wrong, muladhar is not about sexuality, as rather about basic biological survival, eating and sleeping. Swadhisthana is pleasure centrer, including sexual one.
>>
>>19101988
rolling
>>
>>19107718
>explain your obsession with an object or another person.
I'm not really obsessed by anyone or anything tho. I guess my computer is the closest thing, I spend most of my days in front of it as a gateway to access internet information. Other than that recently I've been watching quite a lot of Thooorin videos on YouTube. Again I don't know if it counts as it's not anything sexual or anything like that (i'm an heterosexual male) but I find him funny and I like e-sports (also his other channel is quite insightful). The only thing I have that I can classify as an obsession right now is to Jumpchain on /tg/, I find it hard to stray away from it and I wrote hundreds of pages about that in the past year or so.
>>
>>19107729
>describe your most memorable sexual encounter
I only had one, it was a blonde prostitute in the Amsterdam red-light district. I was quite clumsy and I don't remember much about it as I was pretty drunk/stoned. I remember the room being enveloped in a blue light and her giving me a blowjob before getting on top of me. Also she told me no kisses when I tried to suck on her tits so I stopped.
>>
>>19107737
>tell me about when you were the most afraid for your life
I was taking a train back from my university and my heart started running wild, I decided to exit the train at the closest stop (about 150km from my home) and called an ambulance. I spend the night in observation alone in the hospital, unable to sleep with my heart beating erratically and incredibly fast. The next morning my mother came and as the drugs they were giving me didn't work they basically reset me with electricity.
I was fine right after that but it was pretty scary, even more so because my family has an history of heart diseases.
>>
>>19107753
>tell me about a situation you faced head on despite of danger. Why did you?
There are not many, I'm a bit of a coward.
All it comes to mind is when I went hiking with my friends, we followed a path but in certain spots we had to climb onto small rock walls and i had never climbed nor was equipped to. It wasn't hard but falling could have meant death or at least serious injuries but I couldn't back down because of peer pressure mostly. In the same day we encountered a herd of cows right in the middle of our path and we didn't want to go back down the rock walls so we had to find our way through at least 50 cows with calves. I don't know if it was dangerous or not but i'm not familiar with the animals and I was pretty scary but again I had to press on because I was more afraid of going back to the same path than of the cows.
>>
>>19107761
>What can you do to feel more secure in life?
For starters I could get a job, I'm still depending on my family and it's not like we are swimming on money. I could also get more friends as I don't have many and most of them are far away now.
>>
>>19107764
>go fap
Alright, brb
>>
>>19107766
>what's your most secret fetish?
I'm pretty vanilla, I guess rape/mindcontrol
>>
>>19107958
Already rolled so i'm picking 5
>Have you ever let your lust get the better of you?
All the time, in fact I fap multiple times a day every day. I've tried no fap but the furthest i've got is 12 days.
>>
>>19107966
Already rolled so i guess i'll go with the last one for Muladhra and move to the next
>tell about a situation you avoided, why you avoided it?
This is a bit vague, i guess i'll stick to sexuality etc.
I got offered a threesome but I denied it because I didn't particularly like the girl and at the time I was particularly self conscious about my body, also it would have been awkward afterwards.

onto the next chakra
>>
>>19107975
>When have you given into temptation? How could you have avoided it?
I'm a smoker but I quit on and off (I smoke like 3 months out of a year), usually I give in when I'm drunk with other people who smoke, i could avoid it by simply not smoking I guess or changing company but I don't think that's their fault.
>>
>>19107987
>What do you get excited about? how can you bring that enthusiasm to every aspect of your life?
I wish I knew, I don't get exited about anything anymore, maybe while watching a particularly good final of a tournament.
As for the second part of the question I really don't know, I guess i'm a bit depressed I have no clue on how to solve it, maybe I should seek help or talk to somebody.
>>
>>19107994
>explain your worst addiction. How did you, or how can you overcome or control it?
My worst addiction is probably porn, it's pretty hard to overcome for me the best think I could probably do is get a life/go outside more instead of spending my days in front of the computer, maybe a job would help too.
>>
>>19107995
Already rolled, I'm picking 3
>Describe a time were you were physically hurt by another person
I was at one of my friends house with some other friends and he proposed we sparred in his garage, gave me a couple of boxing gloves and set me up against one of my friends. I began lightly but he didn't, he hit me in the nose and blood started rushing out.
>>
>>19107999
>what makes you angry? why?
Hard question, I don't really get angry, not in a visible manner anyway. I guess the things that irritates me the most at the moment is my mom, mostly because I see reflected in her behavior the things I hate the most about myself.
>>
>>19108004
Already rolled, I'm picking 1
>Tell me about your first love, even if she didn't love you back
Honestly I don't know if I've ever been in love. The first girl I liked was when I was in middle school maybe and I think she probably liked me back but I didn't have the courage to do anything about it and so did she. She was pretty chubby and often mocked so I was kind of afraid to "confess" to her not because i feared rejection but because I didn't want my friends to make fun of me.
>>
>>19108012
>tell me about a time you physically hurt another person.
I don't think I've ever done it on purpose, the only thing that comes to my mind at the moment was one time when I closed the trunk door on the head of one of my friends by mistake.
>>
>>19105174
didn't come back afterwards, but done.
>>
>>19108024
reroll
>>
>>19108017
Already rolled, i'm picking 8
>what can you do to be more creative?
I could probably write more, I don't do anything else creative so for starters I could try doing something new or getting out of my comfort zone.
>>
>>19108030
rolling for svadhisthana
>>
>>19108033
Last one remaining I guess, i did all 18 of the first two damn
>List 5 ways to be happier
1) Train more and lose some weight
2) Find a way to generate income
3) Find a person to love and/or have sex with
4) Go outside more
5) Get some new friends
>>
>>19108047
>why do you think people defend their opinions so much
Because their opinions define what they are in a way and because they want to make other people acknowledge it.
>>
>>19108045
honestly, I try to avoid fapping. It makes me feel mentally slower. I have the ability within myself to think quickly and clearly, and a number of things in my life - alcohol, drugs, and masturbation - can sometimes help, but often hurt that.

I've spent years of my life, since I was 12, realizing this and going through periods of abstinence. It'll work for months at a time, but I always relapse eventually. Recently it's been every few days. I have strategies to help myself resist - forcing myself to be busy, forcing myself out of bed in the morning, going right to sleep at night - but these are all hit-and-miss. I desperately seek a way to transcend this temptation once and for all, and to live my life with a true ability to choose.
>>
do me good baby
>>
>>19108051
>what is your ultimate goal in life?
get money, fuck bitches.
No but honestly I'd like to leave a legacy, a trace or something somewhat permanent in this world If i'm picking a realistic goal. Otherwise I would like to transcend humanity, live forever and/or travel in different worlds.
>>
>>19108061
Already rolled, picking 5
>how can you overcome fear of failure?
By not thinking and just doing what you are afraid of doing in the first place.
>>
>>19108065
Already done, picking 2
>tell me about a time you overcame temptation
Last year I lost 40 kgs of weight so I did overcome temptation of food on a daily basis (and still do to some degree).
>>
>>19108068
>how can understanding your emotions be beneficial?
Logic take time, emotions are more straight-forward and more easy to act upon. Instead of grueling in my thoughts I could act a bit sooner if I understood my emotions better.
>>
>>19101988
roll?
>>
>>19101988
Fuck it, rolling.
>>
>>19108072
Picking 6
>how does it feel to have another person decry your opinion or belief?
I don't share them much, even online and usually I don't particularly care. If anything I appreciate if it spawn a dialogue.
>>
>>19108076
Muladhara 6.
Non-scat ABDL
>>
>>19108077
picking 9
>how can you better understand your emotions?
I don't really know, I struggle to even notice them. Maybe I have to concentrate on recognizing and noticing them before trying to understand them.
>>
>>19108083
Mammajamma 3
I guess the day I moved out of my parents house and across the country.
I needed to get out on my own.
>>
>>19108085
picking 3
>tell me a time you adapted to unforeseen problems.
Can't think of anything major.
I had a flat tire and changed it even if it was my first time and i'd never seen it done (it's not rocket science)
>>
>>19108094
>tell about a time you struggled to overcome an obstacle but eventually succeeded.
I did my first Japanese exam 3 times before passing it on the 4th attempt. It wasn't even that hard but I just didn't like to study the language.

And i'm fucking 27/27, moving to Anahata hoping to roll a 0 eventually, this is taking longer than I thought.
>>
>>19108098
>in what ways can you enhance your mental well-being?
I could probably use more company, i'm alone for 99% of my time.
Also I could probably read/watch more intellectually challenging material.
>>
>>19108109
>in what ways can you enhance emotional well-being?
Maybe trying to have a relationship with someone of the opposite sex or opening up more with people.
>>
>>19108115
>tell about a time you were rejected
Never directly because I've never even tried, I guess one time a girl said I looked like a pervert when she thought I couldn't hear her.
>>
>>19108121
>how can you show more compassion towards others
Getting in their shoes probably, but's hard to do more than I'm already doing now. I'm pretty compassionate to begin with.
>>
>>19108126
>tell about a time you went out of your way for the sake of others.
Never something major but I drove my mother 200+km to take her to an hospital and then went to visit her every day doing 200+km for a week and spending my day with her at the hospital while she was recovering.
>>
Rollioli rollioli
oregano
>>
>>19108140
rerolling for the throat chakra
>>
>>19108146
>What keeps dependent on others? How can you break that dependency
Abstractly? you can't, no man is an island if you want to live in the civilized world you will always depend on someone. But if I had to go with my case specifically I guess i'm dependent to my mother and the way I could break this dependency would be to start generating income and go live on my own.
>>
>>19108158
>how can you turn failure into a learning experience
Reflect on why you failed and strive to not do that again
>>
RED REPRESS THE MEMORIES OF TRAUMA WITH DRUGS

BLUE MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MIND

GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COMMITTED AGAINST THEM

YELLOW PERSONAS COMPARTMENTALIZED PINK CORE PERSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED
>>
>>19101988
Muladhara 5
No
Svadhisthana 6
1. workout more
2. talk to new people
3. save money
4. play less vidya
5. live?
Manipura 4
can't I'm a failure
Anahata 6
when my little sister was around the ages of 3-5 i became her voice and always made sure she was properly taken care of.
Vishuddha 3
I don't feel remorse
Ajna 1
thought as if you base all or most decisions off feelings your life will quickly fall into nothing but drama and heart ache
Sahasrara 6
done
>>
>>19108162
>tell about a time you turned a negative experience into wisdom
One time I got so wasted I puked in my bed, from that time on I learned to not get to that point.
>>
>>19108173
Already rolled, picking 5
>what is your biggest regret?
Dropping out of college during my last semester. I could have finished two years earlier but I was a lazy fuck
>>
>>19108179
>write a small speech or monologue on a topic you are passionate about.
The best way to lose weight is to count calories.
Calculate your daily caloric consumption with a generic online calculator and use an app like my fitness pal to keep track of it. As long as you keep your intake at a deficit you can eat whatever you want. Depending on your goal and activity level you may want to follow some general macro nutrients (fat protein and carbohydrates) guidelines. For example if you are lifting weight you may want to eat more protein, and in general is better to not exaggerate with the fats unless you follow a ketogenic diet, in that case fats are ok but I strongly advise against it.

And this is what I tell to people who ask me how I lost so much weight.
>>
>>19108574
>If you could take back one thing you've ever said, what would it be.
We were talking about funny japanese porn with some friends and I pointed out time-stop porn and from that moment on they brought it up several time in front of girls etc. I wish i didn't.
>>
>>19101988
roll
>>
>>19108587
>go play, sing or write a song about anything.
Ok done
>>
>>19108777
Pick 1
>how do you determine what is right and wrong?
Hard question and depends mostly of what are we talking about; one could write books on this topic alone (and many have actually done it), it's called ethics.

To put it very in a very simple manner for me the good of the many outweighs the good of the few; so something that favor the few and penalize the many is wrong.
There are many instances where this is not applicable and this is why we have laws.
>>
>>19108816
last one for the throat chakra
>what do you feel guilty about
relying on my family so much
>>
>>19108850
rerolling for ajna
>>
>>19108854
>how can you learn to think with clarity more often
I always think with clarity, maybe I don't understand the question.
>>
>>19108905
>how can you practice using your "mind's eye"?
visualization
>>
>>19108915
already done, pick 1
>is it better to make decisions based on thought or feeling? why?
thought if you have time to think, feeling if you don't. Thought process requires time you don't always have.
>>
>>19108925
another 5 geez, pick 7
>how can you sleep better
by being more active, keeping a fixed schedule and staying away from bright screen at night.
>>
>>19108932
>tell about a time you benefited from following your instinct
I honestly can't remember.
>>
>>19108937
already done, picking 9
>how can you learn to better control your actions?
By setting long term goals and by focusing on doing positives actions rather than avoiding negatives ones.
>>
>>19108946
>what can you do to increase your intuition?
what?
I've no clue here, like the 6th sense?
>>
>>19108961
already did this one so i'll pick 8
>what can you do to better use both sides of your brain
I confused, I feel like this is based on a myth concept that the right side of the brain is the creative side while the left is the logic one but it's been debunked long ago.
>>
>>19108977
last one for Ajna
>explain a dream you've recently had and what your mind could be trying to tell you with it.
I never remember my dreams.
>>
>>19108984
>meditate for at least 5 minutes
done
>>
>>19109008
Ok i'll do both the other 2 for the last chakra.
I'm out cya
>>
>>19101988
rolan
>>
>>19109199
>describe your most memorable sexual encounter

It was a while before new years eve 2015 to 16
I was in town with my friends ex and her girl friend. We went clubbing the three of us and my friends ex, a black haired girl with a tight black dress and big firm tits. we grinded together on the dancefloor.

We went to her place after we hit the clubs to sleep. I then began to feel both of them up. her girlfriend didn't like it,so I concentrated on Marianna. She let me feel her big soft tits and I gave her my fingers and she wanted me to put my entire fist up her cunt, which I couldnt. me hand was too big.

We fell a sleep after a bit of handing.
The next morning I snogged her and she said "David we can't fuck"
"but I just so want to slide up inside you"
"then do it."

We then fucked for an hour or two all kinds of positions-- She never wanted to take off her bra. which is sad.
And I couldn't cum inside of her

the next few days I still had marks all over my back from her nails

rolan again
>>
>>19109221
>what can you do to feel more secure in life

Keep working out and start boxing in order to be able to defend myself most like.

Learn to handle my finances and economics

rolan again
>>
>>19109230
moving on to chakra 2

rolan again
>>
>>19109238
>what can you do to become more creative?
draw, make sketches, read about interesting subjects and try to think up a software for those subjects. i.e a smart city app or a new form of social networking website. Think the ideas out, write them down, sketch where all the buttons would be, what would happen after every button is hit, making up the whole website and then do the coding and making it irl.

Do math assignments from a math book I have. In order to prepare for math studies starting in august.

draw, write songs, take walks and get inspired by listening to speeches and interviews of successful people
>>
>>19109248

rolan again
>>
>>19109255
>when have you given in to temptation? How could you have avoided it?

Masturbating. By not masturbating
>>
>>19109258

rolan again
>>
>>19101988

ROLL
>>
>>19109265

rolan again
>>
>>19109268
just did 8

rolan again
>>
>>19109267

> Tell about when you were the most afraid in your life.

The transcendence from letting go ego to a accepting my role as a light being.
>>
>>19109271
>tell about your first love, even if she didnt love you back

kindergarden
some girl with white hair.
I pretended to be hurt and she just ignored it hur dur
>>
>>19101988
Hagamos ésta mierda carajo
>>
First roll
>>
>>19109672
>First roll

I've been avoiding getting a haircut and have decided to grow my hair out.
I used to have major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and I have might have aspergers. This whole combination has led to me isolating myself, even though I am surrounded by others. I'd avoided all situations, but currently I don't have any of those problems and I've come to terms with myself, I still just have a problem with being able to go out and actually get a haircut.
>>
>>19109690
Roll for next Chakra
>>
>>19109692
>>>19109690 (You)
>Roll for next Chakra
The last time I hurt someone was when I was 14. I was at the pinnacle of my depression and had no outlet for any of my emotions. The only emotions I felt at that time were just extremely self-destructive. I don't remember what had happened at the time but my brother had slapped me, so I slapped him back. However without any outlet of any kind, I had hit him pretty hard. If a normal slap was a 5, his slap was a 2.7, and mine was a 8.3
>>
>>19109706
Accept my situation, jog more, meditate, enjoy the small things, socialize
>>
>>19109713
I don't remember many of the times of when my brother hurt me physically, but it happened very often. One time I remember was when I was roughly 9-10, I was in the same room as my brother while he was playing a video game and was losing, he ended up taking his anger out on me
>>
>>19109729
What angers me is when I perceive unjustified anger towards others, like when someone takes their own issues out on other, uninvolved people
>>
>>19109735
The last time I ga e into temptation was when I masterbated last, about a week ago. I only give in to the temptation when I wake up or go to bed, otherwise I best it
>>
My strongest addiction was my addiction to drugs to escape reality, I have overcome my addiction and have lived a substance free life for over a week (Cigarettes) and other drugs for a month (pot), this is a big success for me as I was smoking weed every day, every hour, for almost two years
>>
>>19109759
I think exercising my artistic talents would expand my creativity, drawing or even painting
>>
>>19109768
I don't really think I've had a first love. I've fallen in love with multiple people, but I believe I only fell in love with the image I've built them up to be in my head, not their actual person. I think it's because I fall in love easily with those who show me attention
>>
>>19109776
Running/jogging/walking makes me happy, I can do it more by overcoming my paranoia, I fear getting in trouble for going outside for a reason other than doing something for someone else because I fear that I'll be perceived as smoking pot
>>
File: 12345.gif (1MB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
12345.gif
1MB, 400x263px
>>
>>19109791
Manipura
As of now my goal is to live by myself with financial security
>>
>>19109795
Go on a jog every day
>>
>>19109800
Roll for next
>>
>>19109759
You have no clue.

This is coming from an alcoholic heroin addict who has been clean for many many years. I had several slip ups however. One that cost me a marriage.

A few years (days, weeks, months, means nothing)

You could end up with a life situation where you pick up smoking cigarettes in the blink of an eye. Say there's a death in your family and someone hands you a smoke after the funeral meal etc...

Or for a opiod addict, maybe you have a root canal or get colon cancer or ISIS rekt your hand because you stole. So you need to take pain meds.

Glad you stopped smoking weed (which is legal almost everywhere via prescription in the US) but you need reconditioning. I don't have an issue with weed at all personally. I stopped as an early adult because it made me anxious.

/rant
>>
>>19101988
Leeeeets roll
>>
>>19109820
I understand that there are those with more serious addictions than I had and it wasn't my intention to imply that there wasn't.
I was answering the question to this exercise
>>
>>19109811
I could look at my messes through the eyes of someone with ocd
>>
>>19109793
Muladhara 3

While I was taking a bathroom break, Some electronics I was repairing on my bed generated enough heat to catch my mattress on fire. After I flushed and washed up, I returned to a huge flame spreading through my bedroom. I ran out to get my young cousin safely outside where he alerted The neighbors. I returned inside to try and get my mother and step father out too. I couldn't find them. When the smoke or heat would get too bad, I would go outside to catch my breath before trying again. I'm schizophrenic and The fire and panic set off a hallucination that they were in there. Only my cousin and I were there. I ran into a burning house three times to rescue shadows... I guess the intentions were good.
>>
>>19109856
During the first week of my last job, I saw one of my coworkers walking home, so I offered him a ride home, which I did for the duration of him working there
>>
>>19109862
I believe I've already devoted myself to bettering myself and believing in something higher and possibly achieving a higher self
>>
>>19109857
While bodyboarding off San Onefre once, my friend and I got caught up in an out-of-nowhere 12+' wave. It's not massive and we'd surfed and boarded bigger, but we weren't ready. I was a little further out than my friend so it picked me up. Instead of riding over the crest or riding it down, it caught me right at the top and slammed me down to the water. Hard.
I hit hard enough to have the wind knocked out of me and I caught a mini breath of salty Pacific before I kept going down and BOUNCED of the floor. The rolling soup kicked up dirt and silt and had me blinded/confused about which way was up because you aren't nearly as bouyant. My lungs were already burning from the need to choke up the water so I tried to swim towards what I thought was the surface. I swam face-first back into the floor. I thought I had broken my nose. I needed air badly before but getting punched in the face by the earth brought this weird calm acceptance over me. I was going to die and that was OK.
As I was giving up, my board's leash tugged at my wrist and let me know which way to swim.
My friend got pretty beat up too, but it just crashed into him and he mostly turtled it.
>>
>>19109910
Rolling for next
>>
>>19109914
Any fapping material suggestions?
>>
>>19109917
I've done this today, however it's late and I'll do it again tomorrow
>>
>>19109928
When I get into a low place I try to realize that it can be a choice to stay low or get better again and learn from why it happened
>>
>>19101988
roll! better get something good-
>>
>>19110144
>go fap

I feel cheated
>>
>>19110158
Red 8:
I have an obsession with Copenhagen Long cut tobacco. It's an addiction and a dependency. If I go a day without Copenhagen, I go a day without being happy.
>>
>>19110163
Red 3.
There where some kids that where following my group around, so instead of leaving we filled our socks with rocks and where ready to kill.
>>
>>19110174
can't fap.
red 2.
Getting involved with an ex again. I wanted it at first, but I read a journal post I had written to myself in case I decided to get back with her. It said that she is an absolutely gold digging whore and needs to be curb stomped, if I ever consider getting back with her, reconsider my life.
>>
>>19109924
Muladhara 5

Yes, many times. I've lowered my standards significantly just for ass. I've driven 16 hours. Paid hookers. And much more.
>>
>>19110374
Muladhara 8
I was once obsessed with my great White Buffalo. She was always the one who got away and it has only ever made me want her more.
>>
>>19110383
Muladhara 1
Stabilizing my finances would secure my entire life.
>>
rollerino
>>
>>19110392
Muladhara 2

I knew my old friend always had feelings for me. When she was going to visit, I couldn't bring myself to hurt her feelings so I faked a severe car adviser, including staged pics. I just knew my dick would talk me into giving her more than I should have.
>>
>>19101988
Dinner rolling
>>
>>19110409
Muladhara 9

Despite our differences in rank, I was seduced by an E3 when I was an E5. She was acting as a server in a traditional military formal dinner and was good friends with another E5 with whom we attended an after party. Neither of us drank, so we just talked and talked while the others got drunk. We took them all home and found ourselves a hotel room. It was mind blowing. She was a gusher and I'd never had such stamina in my life.
>>
>>19110443
Muladhara 7

I'm normally not afraid of much, but that wave scared me the most
>>
>>19110456
Muladhara 6

A threesome with my current gf and a sexy TS. All of us taking turns in the middle
>>
>>19110466
Svadhisthava 6

Marry my gf
Raise a good child
Getting a better job
Improving my communication skills
Be more kind
>>
>>19101988
Roll
>>
>>19110531
Muldahara 1

Continue meeting my daily goals until I meet my long term goals. Some days are better than others.
>>
>>19110538
Muldahara 8

This small glowing screen I've cared for and improved. Fitting programs to it like a turbo to a kit car. I've to adjust and embetter it thusly so that it may be my compass, clock, and calculator.

I've had this phone a long time and I'm a programmer.
>>
>>19110561
Muldahara 2

At the end of my junior year of high school I had the opportunity to bang a cheerleader I'd been flirting with for most of the year. She was 10/10 but had some issues under the hood, like BPD and severe depression. I got cold feet because I didn't know how to handle myself and awkwarded out. She was 5150'd later that year and never really talked much to anyone after she came back. She was really nice before, even if a little buggy. It's sad the state changed her. I got to change myself instead, and I'm forever grateful for that.
>>
>>19101988
rool
>>
>>19110579
Muldahara 9

First time I ate a girl out. She was recently single and clearly rebounding as I was still an awkward little shit. I always prided myself on research and after talking to some lesbian friends I had I felt pretty comfortable on the things women liked. Must have been completely thinking out my ass because she had a friend send her an exit text halfway through and the greedy girl took off before returning any kind of favor. She at least brought some weed. Ever since black girls get me diamonds, though.
>>
>>19110609
Muldahara 6

CBT/Humiliation but I'm switch so I also dole it out too. Guess is not secret to my play partners but would like to avoid it being written on my tombstone.
>>
>>19110618
Muldahara 5

Yes
>>
>>19101988
Roll
>>
>>19101988
rolling
>>
Muladhara 8: Explain your obsession with an object or other person.

I have been obsessed with the idea of what my friendships really are trying to figure out what peoples true intentions are and if some of my friends are really my friends or if im subconsciously taking advantage of my friends.
>>
Muladhara 1: What can you do to feel more secure in life?

I could talk to the people in my life more and talk with them to understand what are relationship really is.
>>
Muladhara 4 go fap

cant do right now all ready done today though
>>
re roll
>>
>>19111129
Muladhara 9:

my best sexual encounter was when i first learned how to sleep with women by a woman who was very good at teaching- this was back when i was 17 years old. so yes, my first time.
>>
>>19111153
svadhisthana 3:

i was pushed off my bicycle in middle school due to bullying. this was in sixth grade. i got up and rode home.
>>
Muladhara 2

A situation i avoided recently was talking to a girl to i want to start a friendship with. i avoided it because she is a really popular girl who is friends with someone it to a long time to get to like me and im afraid i might fuck up my friendship with that person and the girl herself.
>>
>>19111164
svadhisthana 4:

i was addicted to sucking my thumb until i was 15. I quit because i was going into middle school and used a jade rock to do it. everytime i wanted to suck my thumb i turned the jade rock in my hand until i overcame it. the worst- very embarassing
>>
Muladhara 7

There hasn't really been a time i was seriously scacred for my life but there was this one time that i was in the woods with my friends and we didn't notice we were trespassing and the owner of the property came out hiding and i had no clue that they were watching us till a friend pointed it out to me and eventually they came out holding a rusty machete and i was afraid this person might attack me or my friends,
>>
>>19111176
sorry my time line is off- this was until i was 12 not 15- it was a long time ago

anyway

svadhisthana 6:
1. unfurrow my brow
2. call the people that i love more
3. surround myself with people who love me more
4. create things to be proud of
5. see projects through to their completion
6. talk to god
>>
Muladhara 3

I situation i faced head on despite danger is this one time earlier this year where this faggy little drugo was being annoying so i fucked with his shit to get him to go away anyway my friend came up to me and was like this kid wants to fight you and i just said fuck it and went a get into it with this kid who didn't even through a punch so it worked out with me now having the other kid as a little bitch i can tell what to do.
>>
>>19111189
svadhistana 9:

i get angry whenever i make an irresponsible mistake because people have gotten mad at me for making them in the past.
>>
re roll
>>
>>19111199
manipura 9:

i can better understand my emotions by sitting in them and thinking about what i am feeling before reacting to them immediately and irrationally.
>>
re roll www
>>
>>19111207
anahata 7:
i can enhance my physical well being by sitting up straight.
>>
>>19111214
vishuddha 4:

i would take back things that i've said in misunderstanding.
>>
>>19111225
vishuddha 5:
my biggest regret is all the times that i've lied to my parents which then led to me lying to people that i love. it's not pathological, it has more to do with guarding myself.
>>
>>19111228
vishuddha 8:

i usually take an epsom salt bath and then try to think of all the things i am able to do through the failure, or alternatives to the failure. i make a series of strategic plans. i did this today and yesterday actually.
>>
>>19111234
ajna 4:
i need to wait until my emotions are calm before i can think clearly- meditation probably.
>>
File: theavatar.jpg (10KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
theavatar.jpg
10KB, 400x300px
>>19102236

Clever name.
>>
Rolls
>>
>>19112010
Rerolls
>>
S7: What do you get excited about? How can you bring that enthusiasm to every aspect of your life?

Excitement is something that comes only when I feel really energized (in the 'beast' personality) usually around 9 pm.. sometimes around the clock. I don't know what triggers it but could be time or/and a substance of some kind.
I CAN bring to every aspect of my life after I learn what the trigger is.
>>
>>19101988
Muladhara 2: I avoided telling my dad that my new phone was stolen a month after my old one was stolen, because I'm a wimp
>>
big up. r0ll
>>
and.r0wl
>>
>>19101988
First roll
>>
>>19114259
One time I had a sort of a thing going on with girl we had a lot of passion between us but that could turn into really serious arguments. So I said fuck it than came back than she said fuck it and then she called me up in the night one day and told to come see her. I get to the place a bus stop on the street she comes from around the corner visibly drunk. Now at that point I sort of despises her because of previous shit we have been through. As she sees me she starts yelling that she loves me comes near starts grabbing lnto my dick while cars are passing by I try to calm her down she keeps saying that she loves me but we cant be together she didnt say why tho. So I tried to be the gentleman play it cool she lived close enough so I walk her home. And then all of the sudden she pushes me up against a van parked in the street and starts blowing me. Stops goes up kisses me ask if its fine I said sure. (Never understood how some guys have a problem with that). She stops shortly after and starts throwing up I try to help her and get her home. I had normal sex before and after that but this is my most memorable sexual encounter
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.