[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banish ghosts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: elpaso51107.jpg (110KB, 346x186px) Image search: [Google]
elpaso51107.jpg
110KB, 346x186px
PLEASE HELP!! How do I get "ghosts" to leave my mom alone??? Some have followed her for over 40 years?

My mom claims to see ghosts & no matter where we move, they "follow" her.

Most peculiar of the ghosts that follow mom is one from a plane crash in Barbados: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubana_de_AviaciĆ³n_Flight_455

She and a friend got on a boat and rushed out to the crash site to see if they could help, but they were all dead. She told me about all the gore she saw, including a severed head. Later on, police were pulling bodies from the water and my mom saw them pull out this huge disfigured bloated rotting corpse. Ever since then, he has been one of the most prominent "ghosts" that follow her around, he can also interact with things (like manipulating an oil lamp).

She no longer sees my dad or her parents or anything, mostly its just rotting corpse guy, her baby bro, and a few other random people.

Shes normal and rational, very intelligent. Was only diagnosed with depression. Reasonably healthy and has always been a great mom. So whats happening? Im skeptic. Havent seen any ghosts or had any paranormal experiences. But she insists what she sees is real?

Pic related. One of those fuckers wont leave mom the fuck alone & has been haunting her for the past 41 years.

TL;DR: Mom says she sees ghosts, some which have followed her for over 40 years as she traveled from Guyana, to Barbados, to the US, to Canada. She has no known mental illnesses. They wont leave her alone. What can I/we do to banish them?
>>
>>19101886
Some of her experiences: She has seen her parents (once she saw her mom reflected in her rear view mirror on the day of her funeral), my dad, her baby brother (who died in an accident), a little boy a few times after seeing brand new childrens clothes discarded at a junkyard when she was dumping a couch; her and my dad (when he was alive) felt immediate dread and sadness when they saw the clothes, and felt an urgency to leave the area. She sees other people too sometimes. They usually look like they did when they were alive, but sometimes look scary, like they did when dead. Most times they just walk around house, can be reflected in mirrors, or look clear and wavy, like heat resonating off a hot road. Once she talked to my dads ghost a day after he died:
Mom: youre not supposed to be here?
Dad ghost: no...youre not supposed to be here!

Lol. Mom says it takes ppl 3 days to realize theyre dead. Her older brother also claims to have seen a boy with a man in standing in the doorway, believing them to be my dad and my uncles son (who died when he was an adult, so its weird his ghost would be a child).

I have never seen or felt anything.
>>
>>19101886
>https://en.m.

when are we going to ban phoneposters for good? I hope it's really fucking soon.
>>
>>19101886
Not gonna happen. She will just have to learn to deal with it.
>>
>>19101886
I bind those spirits and consign them to the hell prepared for them, in Jesus' name. I anoint your mother and the four corners of your dwelling with the Blood of Jesus, and declare to satan: the Blood of Jesus stands against you. I invoke the Holy Spirit to dwell within and surround your home as a protective hedge, and seal this complete before the Throne of Heaven, in Jesus' name.
>>
Bind them and banish them in a magic circle, pentacle, or Celtic Knot circle.
If they won't listen. Summon my nigga Murmur and have him force them to tell you why they are there. Use a pentacle and a magic circle.
Then when you are satisfied, tell them to shut the fuck up and have Murmur send them on their way. Back to where they belong.

I seriously hope you aren't joking.
If you aren't you have to go through with this shit, with motherfucking belief and courage.
otherwise you are going to fail. As simple as that.
>>
>>19102085
Thank you!
>>
>>19102108
???
>>
File: Murmuri.gif (31KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Murmuri.gif
31KB, 347x351px
>>19102240
draw a 5 point star in a circle facing away from you. Have another on hand drawn in paper, looking like solomons seal, if you wish. You can also place a celtic knot circle on top of it if you wish for protection or nearby and if he get mad, have him move to the other circle from the pentacle by commanding him with respect.
If you are serious he should help you easily at first. Have something to offer him on hand that is known to appease him.

Here's some more information and all of the other demons you can work with. Murmur presides over the dead so he can fuck them up. You must envision him however, they do not always appear straight up and are sometimes there, but hard to see. imagine energy flowing from your mind into the circle to power it opening it as a doorway to allow him to cross.

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/ac_goetia.pdf

Once you are done, thank him, have him leave, then banish him and remove the circles and all manner of artifices you used when he is gone.

You can also aski if that is the actual issue or if there is some other force at work that is cursing or affecting you two
>>
>>19102280
Thank you so much for your time and help. There's a possibility of a family curse as well, which I need to look into (while in Barbados, mom dealt with spiteful neighbors who practiced hoodoo/voo doo or santeria, I dont remember which at the moment) I hope something can be done.
>>
>>19102313
that guy in the other thread pretty much found out the cause lol.

but if there are any curses, use spellwork to banish them. call on your favorite angel or god and make you own spells to remove any curses from you, it's quite simple. make a magic mirror, by charging a hand mirror under moonlight for one night, then draw a symbol for magickal protection in the middle with a marker.
then just leave it in your room and replace it when it breaks.
Even if you are not cursed this will protect you in the future.
we call these symbols, sigils or seals.
>>
>>19101886
Sounds like she has ptsd
>>
>>19102353
Thank you!
>>
Bump. How do I find out of they're real or not
>>
>>19102085
no dubs, no magik
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.