[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cattle mutilations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Greys mutilating cow.jpg (103KB, 815x592px) Image search: [Google]
Greys mutilating cow.jpg
103KB, 815x592px
Was it aliens? Chupacabra? Government agents in black helicopters staging an elaborate UFO-flavored psyop? There has to be a reasonable explanation for this.
>>
>>19101164
Niggers
>>
A bundle of mutilations are the result of covert monitoring of livestock for cancers and prion diseases. It's done by real black helicopters because the government doesn't want people to ask the question of why they are monitoring for those things. Of course, not revealing the exact depth of our defensive monitoring program is another reason it is done on the sly.

The non-governmental mutilations appear to be a part of a wave of phenomena which accompany large scale high strangeness. There have been literal reports of UFOs taking cows, and part of the Skinwalker Ranch reports included balls of light associated with dog, horse, and cattle incidents. John Keel reported mutilation cases as part of the UFO flap in Southern Ohio which contains the mothman/Point Pleasant saga. There are even reports of human mutilations, really nasty stuff. So what the fuck causes it? No one has figured it out yet. Speculation ranges from investigation by sentient non-humans to a way for the complex phenomenon to "feed" either through direct breakdown of the physical livestock or energy vampirism during the trauma. It could even be that it basically happens just so someone finds it and gets spooked, thus completing some strange karmic loop in which resonant fears are manifested as a frightful event for an individual as the medium of percipience. The correct answer is so complex that we only have a few different models which can even describe a sort of causality for superspectrum activity.
>>
>>19101399
I can't say you are wrong caue the connections you make are the actual events, of course I doubt your conclusions, but I have no real basis to deny it besides the lack of another evidence besides the events itself.
>>
>>19101164
what else?
It's the Jews of course!
>>
>>19101493
I liked better when we just blamed the reptilians.
>>
Cyotes they are famous for doing that in my area
>>
black programs; false flag operations.
>>
File: crop-circles-wiltshire-688po.jpg (112KB, 688x413px) Image search: [Google]
crop-circles-wiltshire-688po.jpg
112KB, 688x413px
>>19102109
how do crop circles fit into the scheme?
>>
>>19101399
I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned the connection to genetic engineering. "They" target specific tissues in a methodical manner. Much like planting a seed and coming back to harvest the fruit of the plant later. They are perhaps looking for tissue cultures with specific traits given through stem cell differentiation and targeted gene editing.
>>
File: cow_breakdown.png (175KB, 920x615px) Image search: [Google]
cow_breakdown.png
175KB, 920x615px
>>19102483
>>
>>19102357
Bored niggas trying to make hopeful niggas like you believe.
>>
File: cattle-mutilation-first-case.jpg (83KB, 820x526px) Image search: [Google]
cattle-mutilation-first-case.jpg
83KB, 820x526px
Has anyone on /x/ personally had their own livestock mutilated, seemingly by ETs?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.