[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Beatles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: beatles_crowley.jpg (168KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
beatles_crowley.jpg
168KB, 640x357px
>It was 20 years ago today that Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
>Crowley died in 1947
>Plenty of other references to the occult and divination in their music

What exactly was going on with this band? Were they Satanists? Was Paul actually replaced with an imposter? Was Yoko actually a witch? Or was it wall one big psy-op that spiraled out of control?
>>
Yo wtf u have against the Beatles?
>>
File: lennon-drawing.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lennon-drawing.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>19101154
Nothing. John is infinitely better than Paul/Faul though
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg (115KB, 746x1302px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg
115KB, 746x1302px
>>19101163
>>
>>19101163
They were all just the same beatles in a haystack.
>>
John was somewhat enlightened, George was full on red pilled immediately

Paul became the establishment and Ringo is insignificant
>>
>>19101176
>George was full on red pilled immediately

How so?
>>
>>19101143
satanists or just people really interested in the occult/kabbala. Same goes for madonna, led zepplin, etc
>>
Actually the Paul is dead myth is quite interesting, specially the facial comparissons
>>
>>
I am just saying OP

Ringo is the Key

The others may fool you

But Ringo is the key
>>
R I N G O
I
N
G
O
>>
Lennon's killer was hired by the government
>>
>>19102583
ahh yes, I've heard the legends of ringo the gringo
>>
File: 57257.jpg (54KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
57257.jpg
54KB, 500x600px
>>19101143
The Beatles were a bunch of dirty thieving scousers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C_F04YceGg

This is the best documentary on the subject. Has lots of stuff how Beatles tied to Crowley, PaulĀ“s possible ties to the Process Church, Manson etc.

Lots of "Paul is Dead" -stuff, which I find a bit ridiculous, but otherwise interesting documentary and recommened
>>
>>19101143

Shoulda shot paul
>>
File: paul2.jpg (39KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
paul2.jpg
39KB, 500x315px
>not believing in fake paul

only reason they got away with this obvious switch is that back then it was less common to see high-quality video footage of people - even celebrities.
>>
File: The Nose fucking Knows.jpg (26KB, 659x447px) Image search: [Google]
The Nose fucking Knows.jpg
26KB, 659x447px
>>19103658
>>
>>19102639
die in a fire.
>>
File: beatles.jpg (4KB, 121x121px) Image search: [Google]
beatles.jpg
4KB, 121x121px
ffs the KEY IS IN THE NAME - BEETLES/BEATLES - also Paul admitted himself he was fake.......sgt pepper "taught the band to play"
>>
>>19103658
>>19103661
I believe in fake Paul. Didn't his eye color change too? Freaky shit. Hes also seen playing the guitar with the opposite hand in at least one video as far as I know
>>
>>19101143
>believing that the One Direction equivalent of that era was deep rather than pandering to a population that was into the counter culture shit at the time

So, tell me all about the mystical occult symbolism in One Direction songs and N'Sync. I heard N'Sync is a reference to being synced up to the great cosmic intelligence and Bye Bye Bye was all about losing touch with that to avoid the power of the demiurge.

Bunch of retarded fucking mongoloids in this thread.
>>
>>19103702
Whatever you say, Billy Shears
>>
File: 1496447841812.jpg (32KB, 560x340px) Image search: [Google]
1496447841812.jpg
32KB, 560x340px
>>19103661
Part of the intro lyrics to Sgt. Pepper

>So let me introduce to you:
>The one and only Billy Shears!
>Of Sgt Pepper's lonely hearts club band!

Billy Shears was a young man who had won a 'Paul lookalike' contest some years prior to the real Paul's death or replacement. He seemed to vanish shortly after winning the competition. No records can verify he ever existed. Look it up.

These lyrics were sung by Paul, ostensibly, but in reality this was fake Paul's first released song.
>>
File: 1496300577089.gif (899KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496300577089.gif
899KB, 400x400px
>>19103733
Magical mystery tour has a lot of clues I've heard. Like there being a phone number on the cover if you flip the album upside down. If you called this number on "Wednesday morning at 5 o clock" (when the day begins) you'd hear something or other. It's been such a long time since I've been into the dead paul conspiracy. That whole album sounds so spooky too. "Flying" and "bluejay way" are songs I still can't listen to without feeling strange and spooked
>>
>>19103733
i dont believe they replaced paul but my friend's sister is engaged to a guy who's sister is paul's personal secretary and she said that she's not allowed talk about him outside of work legally which might not be weird cuz he's famous but i thought about this str8 away when i heard it
>>
im so happy to see more lads looking into this.
look up
the king is naked
tina foster opperman report.
>>
>>19103859
He walks his dogs on the beach at Campbelltown most mornings, you can say hello to him most mornings, he's quiet friendly.
>>
>>19102530
>
LMAO
>>
>>19103702
Don't talk about stuff you don't know about. The occult was very big in 60s and 70s rock. Aleister Crowley is indeed on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Jimmy Page was obsessed with Crowley. etc.

I don't necessarily believe the occult is always sinister and even that these bands were always sinister, but it's an interesting concept nevertheless and you're embarrassing yourself by trying to seem so rational and superior to it all. Real life can be weirder than fiction.
>>
>>19101143
They fucking replaced him. They didn't want another legendary bands profit capability to end. fall apart like a car with three wheel. Moar, said the masses. I don't think there was much choice involved(in terms of what they would lose or gain). It's been built up to the level of some religions, this band.
>>
>>19104058
>>19103868
>>19103782
More weird shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04IyjV66B8M

This is a video taken in recent years of a former 'custodian' of Paul's childhood home in Lierpool. Remind you of anybody?

It may be the case that the Real Paul didn't die. He just slipped quietly away into obscurity because he was tired of Beatlemania, which was kicking in hard in 1966 - so hard that The Beatles rebranded temporarily as Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band so that they could perform in quieter venues.

They were also very mischeivous and playful young men by all accounts, so something like this doesn't seem far-fetched to believe.
>>
>>19101143
crowley was just a thing in the hippie counterculture, just like the beatles. nothing obscure here.
>>
>>19104096
It all has to do with the harmonic frequency the beatles played until after 66.
Tina foster explains it its some wierd shit. a sound based on love. a certain Hrzs
>>
>>19103702

b8
>>
>>19103733
>No records can verify he ever existed
>Look it up

are you fucking daft m8
>>
Theodor Wiesengrund Adorno wrote the lyrics to appeal the lowest common denominator of american "teenagers"

teenagers was a word coined exactly for the arrival of the beatles into the USA

it was a big con, still running today.
>>
>>19104822
It's well executed future planning, they do the job, they reduce the stats, they also raise the stats, they have the entire academy working for them, they even have us, what chance do we have to really expose how it works internally.
>>
>>19101143
>What exactly was going on with this band?
They were a rock band that got very, very big. As a result they attracted a bunch of weird shit, both real and imagined.
>>
>>19101143
Lennon was a fucking commie what didya expect.
>>
>>19101143
They were a shit band hyped up by dirty commies. There's no secret, there's no big picture, just too much weed and unsolicited acid trips clouding the mind.
Your search ends here.
>>
>>19101176
>Ringo is insignificant
What if that is what they want you to think?
>>
>>19103658
>>19103661
He started practicing proper jaw posture
>>
>>19106024
The man who narrated Thomas the Tank Engine will never be insignificant to me.
>>
>>19104096

Okay that's freaky.
>>
>>19104096
That's the real Paul what the actual fuck
Even the chins are right
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.