[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

people that look like alien/human hybrids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 453sbwp.jpg (12KB, 415x248px) Image search: [Google]
453sbwp.jpg
12KB, 415x248px
apparently when you read books by david jacobs or whitley strieber these say that these bastards are crawling all over the place. just blending into our society and living "normal" lives. if it is true, there are a lot of questions that there aren't any apparent answers for. like:
>why do they want to blend into our society? what is their end goal?
>are there any very slight physical differences that would make them stand apart from us?
>are we being manipulated by the telekinetic powers that these hybrids apparently have and not even know it?

discuss this
>>
>>19100950
They all just want booze and whores, just like me
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
It's more likely that Earth's own biology led to such features that human psychology would argue is somehow different enough to appear alien if you wanted to entertain the paranormal.
>>
File: B9lvvOB.jpg (69KB, 450x676px) Image search: [Google]
B9lvvOB.jpg
69KB, 450x676px
not even fucking around, i always thought benedict cumberbatch looked hybrid-y
>>
I think the main giveaway would be social ineptitude and lack of knowledge about small everyday things. For example my mom once was in line behind a 20-something white woman who had no idea the procedure for checking out at the store, both my mom and the cashier had to walk her through it, she acted like she had never been to a store before and she by all appearances was a normal American.
Another example of people that can't human was a time I was at a heavy metal show and there was a strange couple walking around that gave me a weird vibe, the girl was dressed super formal and looked like a model and her date was trashy and dressed like a redneck. They were very otherworldly to me and totally expressionless. Both stories could be nothing but they stick in my mind anyway
>>
File: p09-shoji-under-skin-a-20141002.jpg (370KB, 2218x1194px) Image search: [Google]
p09-shoji-under-skin-a-20141002.jpg
370KB, 2218x1194px
>>19100950
they just wanna drive around and give you a ride to where you're going really
>>
>>19101052
hey, dude. i dont believe in consequences. everything happens for a reason. thats really fucking creepy and if i ever witnessed either i would be pretty unnerved
>>
>>19100950
>>why do they want to blend into our society?
what is their end goal?
integration, hybridization, and the evolution of humankind

>>are there any very slight physical differences that would make them stand apart from us?
sensitivity to light, exceptional intelligence including natural understanding of the physical sciences, physical resistance to forms of physical injury that would kill a normal human, a highly evolved sense of empathy or natural knowledge of human psychology, a desire to see physical and emotional healing in others, latent or overt psychic ability, powerful hatred of evil

>>are we being manipulated by the telekinetic powers that these hybrids apparently have and not even know it?
who says they don't know they have powers?? would they use them for harm or personal gain? no, not the ones I've encountered. if you get lucky enough to encounter one, don't hurt it, or you'll be on the the outside looking in at something you wish you could be apart of, for the rest of your life.
>>
>>19100983
>It's more likely that Earth's own biology led to such features that human psychology would argue is somehow different enough to appear alien if you wanted to entertain the paranormal.
possibly
>>
>>19101052
>I think the main giveaway would be social ineptitude and lack of knowledge about small everyday things.
so much this. they don't trust easily, for obvious reasons, so they don't adhere to social minutiae the same way we do. they also seem sexually inexperienced, also for obvious reasons. yet they are incredibly intelligent, insightful, and philanthropic.
>>
>>19101197
explain the latter part. no seriously. this intrigues me. i've heard conflicting stories on why they're here. world domination, joining of an intergalactic community, etc. what is your take on all this?
>>
>>19100950
hybrids are not used in the invasion. hybrids are used in the aftermath of the invasion to make it easier for the conquered people to deal with being run by a alien faction. you never get to see the real aliens only the hybrids

its to make it seem like we are not that dissimilar so its easier for us to accept. aliens probably wouldnt be humanoid naturally. thats just hollywood faggotry
>>
>>19101052
>>19101209
Is this going to be another one of those threads where we mistake autistic people for paranormal entities?
>>
>>19101238
that's an outright lie. in my experiences with abductions i've seen hybrids doing procedures on me many, many times. sometimes hybrids are exclusively performing the whole abduction
>>
>>19101201
How many possibilities do you think exist?
>>
>>19100950

Man, we just wanna chill, teach you some stuff, and have fun.
>>
>>19101197

Thanks for the kind words, anon.
>>
>>19101085
>dont believe in consequences. everything happens for a reason.
You don't believe in *coincidences,* I'm sure you really mean.

If you don't believe in consequences, all you'd have to do to get a quick attitude adjustment is rob a bank.
>>
>>19101227
>explain the latter part. no seriously. this intrigues me. i've heard conflicting stories on why they're here. world domination, joining of an intergalactic community, etc. what is your take on all this?
we're being watched.
everything is a test.

and like every cradle of civilization, there are more than likely those outside who want to see us evolve and step in to our rightful place, and those who wan to see us fail so they can exploit what is ours.
>>
>>19101423
thank you dude. fucking tired. running on 3 hours of sleep. have been pretty paranoid for the last several days. i dont know why though
>>
>>19101257
>Is this going to be another one of those threads where we mistake autistic people for paranormal entities?
grand autismos can't succeed in life.
nor are they highly evolved.

look for great and powerful people with .. atypical? social patterns.
>>
>>19101197
>>>why do they want to blend into our society?
> what is their end goal?
>integration, hybridization, and the evolution of humankind
More like to avoid getting butchered by a bunch of xenophobic fuckers!

A hybrid arising from the most likely scenario would have no special agenda. They merely happened to be born.

It'd be one or both parents who MAY have a plan, and even then, it's more likely that they were just horny and in close enough proximity to each other to do the deed.
>>
>>19101386
>How many possibilities do you think exist?

1. possible extraterrestrial influence
2. mutation for natural variation in the species
3. transgenic hybridization by human science
>>
>>19101437

Oh anon, do you truly believe we'd all want places in power?

That we'd want to be involved in the systems of gratuitous greed?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (189KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
189KB, 584x584px
>>19101451
>More like to avoid getting butchered by a bunch of xenophobic fuckers!
so much this. pic related.

>A hybrid arising from the most likely scenario would have no special agenda. They merely happened to be born.
everyone and everything that ever lived is just an accident of birth. unfortunately you can't choose your parents.

>It'd be one or both parents who MAY have a plan, and even then, it's more likely that they were just horny and in close enough proximity to each other to do the deed.
very very true.
>>
>>19101459
>Oh anon, do you truly believe we'd all want places in power?
no. but sometimes its unavoidable because of the attention otherworldly skill brings to oneself.

also it can be frustrating watching human beings fumble around and fuck it up, when all you want to do is protect innocent life, and make things better. its easier to do that from a position of influence.
>That we'd want to be involved in the systems of gratuitous greed?
I know I don't.
money is evil.
all you need is Love.
>>
>>19101475

>no. but sometimes its unavoidable because of the attention otherworldly skill brings to oneself.

Well, I can't speak about others, but I was conditioned to the brink of death to conceal my gifts.

Maybe I'll shirk that.
>>
>>19101524
>Maybe I'll shirk that.
don't.

even if you mean well, it's a mistake.

they'll just use it to kill. they're not ready.
>>
>>19101538

Then I guess I'll wait some more.

I don't think the ideal time will come.
>>
>>19101452
What about plant life involvement
>>
>>19101544
>Then I guess I'll wait some more.
good.

>I don't think the ideal time will come.
the ideal time will never come unless human beings begin to embrace and example Love toward each other.

they are so self-centered and immature, now that they have nuclear weapons they are essentially no different than kids who just found daddy's gun.

they forever obsess about us, when their truest enemy is themselves.
>>
>>19101575
>What about plant life involvement
transgenic hybridization can include plants.

DNA is DNA.

one thing is that humans only use four base pairs to encode their genetic sequence, whereas six base pairs are available for use. hybrids use all six. that's why they, and their human offspring, are special.
>>
>>19101596

>they forever obsess about us, when their truest enemy is themselves.

I think it's because they're losing their humanity.

I can't watch forever.
>>
>>19101637
>I think it's because they're losing their humanity.
>I can't watch forever.
they won't last unless they change.

neither will we.

the entire world would be a better place if people simply learned to forgive, forget, and reattached with lost attachments. loss of intimacy fucks them up worse than anything.
>>
>>19100950
Aliens exist and they have shown me things. Fo you believe humans have discovered eternal life technologies? Aliens abducted me when I was in my mid life cycle of rebirth and they have me the power of rebirth and opened my third eye
>>
>>19101935
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
>>19101935
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
>>19100950
can i fuck her
>>
>>19102518
I have access to eternal spastic technology discovered thousands of years ago by ancient autists.
>>
>>19102588
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

Forever...
>>
>>19102595
I have access to eternal fat technology discovered thousands of years ago by ancient neckbeards.
>>
Mfw no eti friend to crack open a cold one with, :(. Feels bad anon m8s
>>
>>19102518
have you ever been this triggered
>>
>>19102624
No, also not autistic, to my knowledge anyhow.
>>
>>19102598

Forever...
>>
Anyone else attracted to that look? Just thought about it and most of my exes had something about them that was slightly off in that way.
>>
>>19100950
They just want normal lives with the all the love and positive emotions that humans have. Because fuck the reticulans.
>>
>>19104554
Reminds me of the song "Breezeblocks" by alt-J.
>>
How 2 no if I am alien?
>>
>>19104808
>How 2 no if I am alien?
O negative blood type for starters,
>>
>>19104880
how do fined that out>?
>>
File: 1489086472554.jpg (170KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489086472554.jpg
170KB, 1080x1080px
>>19100950
>>
>>19101009
Kek, but also agreed
>>
>>19101612
So you're really not sure how it would work. Do you actually still be believe it to be real?
>>
>>19106070
Guys I think I'm alein. Maybe it autism. Hard to say.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.