[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i doomed ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 22

File: Jesus.jpg (123KB, 1000x786px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
123KB, 1000x786px
I've done bad things such as curse god in my head many times saying things like "fuck god" and alot of times i have anxiety attacks because i'm afraid that i'll go to hell because i did the unforgivable sin

how do i fix this or is there a way to ?
>inb4 atheist
>inb4 god doesn't exist
>>
"if you have to ask the question, you probably already know the answer"
>>
Start readin the bible and go to a church.

And after all this,after you finish of read the blible,after you realise the true TRUTH,you accept Jesus in your life,so all your sins will be forgived.
>>
>>19100777
You 'll burn in hell you pussy ass faggot
>>
>>19100777
Jesus was just a human, there's no guarantee that Abyss is permanent, what would be worse is coming back to this shithole.
>>
God is a made up story to keep people inline.
>>
File: maatmontypython3.png (747KB, 1327x741px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython3.png
747KB, 1327x741px
>>19100953
>Jesus was just a human, there's no guarantee that Abyss is permanent, what would be worse is coming back to this shithole.

Just a human - not a talking genocidal burning bush witnessed by one highly credible human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5oNIZvdrRU
>>
>>19100955
then why are the things in revelation coming true today ?
>>
>>19100975
>Look for things to match Revelations
The Divine laugh at your expectations and plans
>>
>>19100975
Like what?
>>
>>19100975
They aren't at all.
>>
>>19100777
Nice 777, but it's coincidence when we die. We're done for, sorry to break it for you. Else, there'd be no room in "Heaven" anyway for all the dumbfucks.
>>
>>19101012
The Heavens are infinite, there's always room for people. You're out of your mind.
>>
>>19100987
http://www.revelationunderstoodcommentary.com/revelation-commentary-blog.html
>>
>>19101025
Heaven is such a primitive concept. It's laughable you guys still take it seriously. Let me guess, you believe in hell too? Good and evil?

The universe is simpler than you think.
>>
>>19101025
>Heavens are infinite
Many explanations, definitions, etc... However, as long as one is a good person and is sent to hell. What is the purpose of being sent to heaven anyway, if it's just for believers, when people who have blind faith in Christianity is certainly a way of thought control. Why would god let priests rape kids, the Vatican is a city of gold surrounded by poverty, etc, etc ,etc. Think about it buddy.
>>
>>19101037
No I don't believe in inherent good and evil. Like I said, The Abyss is probably not permanent for us.
>>
>>19101030
With this logic, I could make you believe ANYTHING. Any level of education - psychology, biology (the sciences) correlation =/= causation. Read a book on science.
>>
>>19101048
Christianity is false, I'm talking about the Divine realm
>>
>>19100777
>how do i fix this or is there a way to ?
there is a way.

1. Accept Jesus as your Savior, and believe in your heart that He died in your place for your sins and rose again.

2. Ask God to forgive you of your sins, as you forgive those who have sinned against you, in Jesus' name. Even if you don't feel forgiveness toward others, you can do it by faith, and the feelings will follow. This is important, because if you block the power of forgiveness one way, you block it BOTH ways.

Now the spiritual consequences are taken care of.

3. Do everything in your power to ATONE for what you did to those you hurt. This is uncomfortable, but this means reaching out to them telling them the Truth, saying you're sorry, and trying to make it right.

This will mitigate the carnal consequences.

FIN
>>
>>19101030
The world always had natural disasters, degeneracy and economic fall outs. This doesn't prove the revelations are real.
>>
>>19101079
time will tell
>>
>unforgivable sin
Horse shit.
That's not what that means at all.
"Getting frustrated and talking shit to God" =/= "100% spiritually rejecting God and fighting against all of creation"
To put it another way, why would you fear hell if God had truly abandoned you?
Isn't "hell" the abandonment of God? Ergo, if you fear it, it hasn't happened.
>>
File: 1496262333127.jpg (278KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
1496262333127.jpg
278KB, 400x565px
>>19100777
Nah, I mean some of us make it into a religion.
>>
>>19101060

And yet, correlation is the only evidence of causation.

Really makes you wink

;^)
>>
>>19100777
Find another God that isn't angry at you.
>>
>>19100777
My ex would suggest that you read from the Bible and pray on it asking God for an answer and forgiveness.

I understand as I cused God many times in my life and still have on occasion.
>>
>>19100777
You create the after life you believe in after you die. You spend a little time there to experience the beliefs you had in life until you work through that particular delusion.

People who believe that they deserve to go to hell will experience some form of hell of their imagining. Land of fire, ice, repeating nightmare scenarios, what have you. People who believe in a heaven and believe they deserve to go there will experience that too. Most people do not truly believe they will go to heaven. Everyone has doubt in their heart, especially fanatics, who only enact fanaticism to shut the noise of their doubt. So most people end up in some kind of hell or purgatory based on their self-assessment. They spend some time there until they remember that this place is not real.

Then you're ushered into the spirit realm to continue your karmic work until the stars align and you're ready to take birth in another body. Then you'll do your karmic work in embodiment, die, rinse and repeat. You'll do this until there is no more karma (action) left to deal with and all that will be left is the pure absolute boundlessness of God.

You can curse God all you want and yes that may incur you some bad karma that can add up to lifetimes, but ultimately there's no need to worry because time is an illusion and you're bound to exhaust your karma eventually which really means nothing. Once you get to the end, you will know that you've never really gone anywhere and that it was all just a dream.
>>
>>19100975
They've been doing that since Revelations was written. It's so intentionally vague that the stories within can match basically any era.
>>
>>19100777

You're repenting into the wrong religion. Become a gnostic.
>>
>>19101600
>Become a gnostic.
and become a pillar of utter confusion like me :D
>>
It's your ego that says those things, not your soul. Jesus was teaching people to think with their soul instead of their ego. Get involved in something bigger than you and realized God isn't the problem - Satan is and Satan takes refuge in your ego.
>>
>>19102474
You should really stop lecturing people about their ego. At least until you can get own ego under control.

You are right God is not the problem. Some peoples dogmatic conception of God is.
>>
>>19101087
what a cop out that every retard can fall back on.
>>
>>19100791
fuck off christcuck
>>
>>19102474
archons
>>
>>19101037
>The universe is simpler than you think.
No, YOU are simpler than you think.
>>
File: leslie.gif (559KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
leslie.gif
559KB, 500x281px
>>19100777
If you think that, you must believe the bullshit. Then you do believe Jesus is the son of God. And if you do, you are already saved. Read the damn book!!
If you don't believe it. Join us and enjoy life!!!
>>
>>19100777
God forgives, OP. You need only ask.
>>
>>19102860
what an informative argument my friend
>>
>>19101600
Knowledge isn't necessary for salvation, if it were, pray you don't get alzheimers.

It's also odd that you would say Christianity is the wrong reality to return to while at the same time promoting... Christianity with extra cosmology attached.
>>
>>19103072

There's a reason why gnosticism is defamed by being preached in the wrong way by lunatics like David Icke.

Nobody defames christianity.
>>
>>19100777
you need to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-nvweAVpqk&t=1s
>>
>>19100784
>>19100900

both of you fuck you
>>
It isn't unforgivable.
"And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven." (Luke 12:10)
God loves You.
>>
>>19100777

Dude don't worry, nothing is gonna happen.

I'm Italian and here everyone curses God saying stuff like Porco Dio or Dio Merda [wich translates to God Pig and Shit God] it's part of our colture and nothing has ever happened, no worries.
>>
>>19104077
Rome Earthquake

Nothing
>>
well, if it makes u feel any better ill go to hell with ya.

05 fuck god, huge piece of shit. Be ur own god.
>>
Force other humans to force you live eternal life by technology. Nonviolence is preferred...and possibly your only means.
>>
What God is that?

The judeo-christian god, at an exoteric level, is just some angry jew.

At an esoteric level, he is as a loving father-mother.

If you truly know yourself and your God, as much as it is possible to know Him/Her/It, you'll see that the only thing to feel guilty for is your childishness and lack of gratitude.
>>
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and saying fuck God are two different things

Actual blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is dying unsaved, a continued rejection of the holy trinity all the way until your death.
>>
>>19100777
First ask the Lord Jesus for mercy and forgiveness since he died and shed his blood for your sins and rose from the dead for your salvation, then read the gospel of John and epistle to Romans, preferrably King James Version, DO NOT go to any church or denomination or other cults, keep it personal with God. I hope you find this helpful.
>>
>>19103071
now that I've got your attention. why do you need christianity fill the emptiness in your life? why not satanism???? more perks like blood rituals and simulated cannibalism.....oh wait.
>>
>>19100777
I say fuck god all the time cuz fuck god. Thats the unforgivable sin? Oh ok fuck god.

How do you fix hating god? Kill him.
>>
>>19105568
i imagine that you are fat, pale and smelly
>>
>>19101061
What religious or spiritual tradition, if any, are you drawing this particular realm out of?
>>
>>19105647
Gnosticism, not traditional Gnosticism or Christian Gnosticism either.
>>
>>19105568
god is no match for my skills with a blade
let him come
he shall taste my katana
>>
Contrary to popular belief, God doesn't care if you insult him and actually expects you to do so at certain stages of your spiritual development.
What he asks in exchange for that is to never ever insult the principle of truth itself (i.e: truth exists outside of subjectivity, though we still must respect everyone else's point of view when it isn't corrupted)
>>
>>19100777
youre fucked dude
dubs
>>
>>19100777
You will spend an unfathomably massive number of lifetimes in a kind of agony that you don't currently have the capacity to wrap your mind around. At that point, this will be the vast majority of your reality and general existence, due to the length of time you have already spent in that state.

Your time on earth being relatively comfortable will be only .00000000000000000001% of your existence, and the amount of zeroes in that will only increase.

Any relationship you've ever wanted to develop with anyone will be absolutely hopeless and that person will not be concerned whatsoever, because he or she will either be in heaven, where she or he will not have the ability to grieve the loss of you, or also be in hell, unable to comprehend anything other than pain and negative emotion.

After you've been in hell forever, you get to be there forever again! Twenty quatrillion years will go by, and it won't even matter. That will be an unimaginably tiny portion of your extreeeeeemely repetitive existence.

Nah, just messing senpai. You'll be aight. ^-^
>>
>>19100777
If you genuinely repent then what is wrong? You are natural if you repent this act. I myself cannot control what I say in my head sometimes and it's almost like a test not to blaspheme or think perverted when you actively try to not in the moment.
Just keep your love for God in your words and action and your good brother.
>>
>>19100777
>I've done bad things such as curse god in my head many times saying things

Are you doing so out of compulsion? If so, you're probably suffering from the religious version of OCD known as scrupulosity. Essentially it's the problem of telling someone not to think of something and the mere attempt to not think of that thing makes them think about that thing. Guess what! It's even worse with bad thoughts. You try not think of the bad thought but by merely attempting to not think about it makes you think about it. Here's some stuff online that might help including an online support group.

https://beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/the_scrupe_group/info

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrupulosity

https://flowpsychology.com/ocd-blasphemous-thoughts/
>>
be the prodigal son archetype

God loves that shit
>>
>>19100777
Accept penance while youre still alive. You have to accept the things you regret either way, but better to do it on earth.
>>
>>19100777
If you're not pure blooded White you'll go to Hell, it's a game you can't win if you were born an impure demon hybrid.
>>
>>19100955
https://youtu.be/des0a9O_2xk
>>
>>19107577
>implying whites aren't complete demonspawn and a cancer on this earth

responsible for the worst hate, religious hypocrisy, serial murders, racism, sexism, genocides, war, planet killing

white people are all destined to burn in hell for their inherent malignance
>>
>>19100777
it's okay anon. You are forgiven for expressing frustrations even if misplaced. God cherishes the love in you, please show it.
>>
>>19100777
I wouldn't worry about it. Christians got it mostly wrong anyway, hence why it was so easy for their religion to be hijacked by doomsday warmongers.
>>
>>19107592
non white areas of the world are violent rape filled shit holes. Go be a nigger somewhere else.
>>
>>19107634
>more white bullshit

corpse eyed pisshaired hellspawn believing his own racist bullshit as usual
>>
>>19100777

Just come to hell bra, it's way better!

FUCK GOD!
>>
>>19103745
This is the verse that all but destroyed my faith in my forgiveness. During a prolonged psychotic episode I believed and verbally claimed to be the holy spirit. I think allowances can be made for honest human frailty, but it always bothers me when individuals seem eager to cite this verse to people who are concerned about being forgiven, as its the only known exception to it.
>>
>>19107592
Nope, that would he Jews, you're going to Hell for scape goating Whites.
>>
>>19100777
There is no unforgivable sin. Even if you suffered in the deepest hells of the abyss for several eternities, you eventually get out. You sure as hell won't be doing evil deeds after that though. But if you feel remorse for your actions you should seek out ways to right the wrongs you have done. also, saying 'fuck god' is not that bad in reality.
>>
>>19107851
>white demon still spouting his lies

haha your pride and self delusion will be your downfall
>>
>>19100777
God's not real.
>>19100791
You'll also get to read about the time God couldn't step in to help the jews because the people they were fighting had iron chariots, or that other time that God murdered 42 children for mildly insulting a bald guy.
>>
>>19100975
They aren't. It's people making up connections to fit their narrative. Remember how everyone was saying that Bush was the anti-christ? And how after the world didn't end during his presidency it was actually Obama? And now that HE didn't bring about the end-times, it's Trump? Anyone else notice a pattern here?
>>
>>19100777

You decide your own belief system, in other words you put yourself into that shithole.
>>
>>19101025
I like the part where a serial rapist and murderer can get into paradise by saying "I'm sorry!", but if you're gay or don't believe in a god/the right god, you're totally going to suffer horrific agonizing torture beyond your worst nightmares for all eternity. But don't forget, God loves you.
>>
>>19107677
It could be said the Holy Spirit, the Will of God, is the Spirit of Forgiveness.

If you don't ask for forgiveness, then you won't be forgiven.

Not asking for forgiveness. Not seeking God, or alternatively raging against God, which is what blasphemy truly is (rather than simply erroneous belief, of which we're all guilty of), is the unforgivable sin; that which separates man from God.

This is the interpretation put forward by the majority of theologians past and present within greater Christendom.

Just remember, God is both all powerful and all good.

The Saviour.
>>
>>19107952
Sorry, any god that allows Hell to exist, and especially one who sends people there for petty, victimless crimes, cannot be called "all good." A truly all-powerful and all-loving god would look at it and say "No, that simply won't do."
>inb4 muh free will
>>
File: why.png (281KB, 1443x838px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
281KB, 1443x838px
>tfw /v/ has better debates about God
>>
>>19100777
If you're christian then just confess and repent and your boy JC will take care of it. If you're juden its more complicated.
>>
File: 1.jpg (68KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 500x540px
Repent and be devoted to the lord by learning about him and god. Have a deliverance if you have to. Good luck and God bless bro.
>>
>>19107947
>Believing a human can save you
>>
>>19104085

So the punishment for centuries of blasphemy is a simple earthquake? I'm okay with that lol
>>
>>19107937
>Anyone else notice a pattern here?
Yeah, america is shit and it starts war all the time regardless of the puppet who sits in the white house.
>>
Im orthodox. I suffer the same thing and my priest says its common.

Dont worry. Have contempt for the thoughts and learn about Pure O.

Tons of literature on it.

I know mine will never go away. Im ok with it. Its a thorn in my side that drives me to prayer.
>>
>>19102860
lol kike on a spike XDDDDDDD
>>
>>19100777
Blasphemy is an unforgivable sin only because true genuine blasphemy requires a true hatred/ rejection of God, which is the antithesis of being a Christian. Basically, you're only going to hell if you reject God.

And between you and me I don't think you can take half the stuff in The Bible literally, God loves you and he wouldn't damn you to an eternity in hell on a technicality so long as you're truly remorseful.
>>
>>19108032
Gehenna ("hell"), the place of post-resurrection torment (judgment), refers strictly to the everlasting abode of the unredeemed where they experience divine judgment in their individual resurrection-bodies. Each of the unredeemed receives one at the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev 20:11-15), i.e. a body that "matches" their capacity for torment relating to their (unique) judgment.

Child molester in this life? Well in the next you have to go through a custom fit refinement process to get that death and sickness out of your soul so that you can then enter Paradise.

http://biblehub.com/greek/1067.htm

Everyone that asks for it gets saved, and since no one passes up the opportunity for eternal and complete love, everyone gets saved.

Except those who don't, if such a person were to exist, those in the outer darkness, who do not ask for forgiveness, the unforgivable sin.
>>
File: EnterTheDragon158.jpg (55KB, 768x336px) Image search: [Google]
EnterTheDragon158.jpg
55KB, 768x336px
>>19109867
You fight your own satan in Hell.

The greater the evil in your heart, the greater the struggle, the greater the satan.

God knows the exact moment you'll break down, and that's the moment.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>19109906
When he says, "I AM!"
>>
File: michael_archangel.gif (44KB, 287x365px) Image search: [Google]
michael_archangel.gif
44KB, 287x365px
Like Valhalla, only it doesn't get reset at the end of the day, for the cycle to repeat the next, it actually has meaning.

The metamorphosis of a bad man into a good man.

The universal constant of all alchemy, mystery school, Abrahamic, Hindu, and miscellaneous pagan eschatologies.
>>
>>19109915
He's Goku, I'm Superman
>>
A dream that is real.

You'll have the power to manifest at will.

But only if your nightmare has been purged will you be able to link up your dreams with others.

It's either that or solitude, of which there a two.

The solitude where it is just you.

And the solitude where it's just you and God living in some form of eternal moment of joy.

And then the collective where it's you, God and everyone else.

>I can't really remember how it works, but it's all good.
>>
File: dream.jpg (104KB, 778x480px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
104KB, 778x480px
Technically your already there, the very moment you turn to God, that universal reference point of God.

The uncaused cause of all creation.

The One God who initiated reality, who created time and space.

We just have to run through this time simulation, which is a factory for the creation of free, autonomous, willing, unique agents.

>This is God's dream
>You have dreams too, but your not God, so they kinda suck.
>If your dream and God's dream align, then your dreams become real.
>Only good dreams become real.
>>
File: tumblr_llwnhpT3nK1qzs1xpo1_1280.jpg (138KB, 685x442px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llwnhpT3nK1qzs1xpo1_1280.jpg
138KB, 685x442px
If you can become lucid in your dream, within your own dream body, doing whatever it is you dream of doing,

Then God...

Why the Jews?

It had to be some group.

Why Israel?

It had to be some place.

Why 2000 years ago?

It had to be some time.
>>
File: asah.jpg (165KB, 856x1066px) Image search: [Google]
asah.jpg
165KB, 856x1066px
The time to become lucid is now.

There's a version of you that's already been through Hell, bought the T-shirt, and now fights alongside a Heavenly Host.

When you pray, do so as if the request has already been granted. "set"

God transcends time-space.

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,” and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.’ [a]

your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 ‘This, then, is how you should pray:

‘“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.[b]”
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Matthew 17

9 ‘So I say to you: ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 6

11 ‘Which of you fathers, if your son asks for[f] a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!’

Luke 11

>Seriously, we give everything to our children, even our lives, and we're just monkey people.
>What do you think an all powerful, all good, indeed Perfect, being, would do?
>Move Heaven and Earth itself.

24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it

Mark 11

believe that you have received it
>>
Turin
>>
>>19100777
U got trips so kek knows u belong in hell.
>>
The more people trust, the more causality breaks down, the more dream-like reality becomes, the more the rulers of this world those control, the more Heaven in this hell.

There are those that live in hell and seek to drag others down with them.

But you are not them.

You are not that.

You know who you are, and so does God.
>>
>>19104170
Fuck god and holy spirit.

Did I do it right?
>>
>>19105600
Nah been lifting for over 20 years.
>>
>>19105989
I think I could manhandle him.
>>
>>19100777
Do you think an all-powerful god gives a speck of shit about your edgyness?
>>
I've been reading the Bible to better understand how religious people think, and better understand a part of the philosophy that has shaped our world today. Now I'm still in the OT, I'm reading the book of Jeremiah right now, but from what I've seen even if God existed why would anyone want to worship him?

>murders tens of thousands at the drop of a hat
>goes from "I'm lovingkindness and righteousness incarnate" to "everyone dies" in a single breath
>kills Aaron for not giving him (Yahweh) credit for the waters of Meribah, later kills Moses just before entering Jordan for the same reason
>offers salvation only to the children of Abraham, green-lights the murder of everyone else

Now the Jews/Israelites are not blameless in this because they go right back to worshiping Baal or Astoreth or golden calves the minute God's chosen of the generation is out of the picture, but why would you want to follow an entity that's so petty and prone to murder?
>>
If the god of the bible was real. He doesn't have any place telling us what to think. He committed mass genocide including women and babies with a giant flood. He needs to get his evil heart in the right place before he tells you or me what to do or think.
>>
>>19110256
>they go right back to worshiping Baal or Astoreth or golden calves the minute God's chosen of the generation is out of the picture

Your question contains the answer
>>
>>19110276

Not entirely. I can understand being forced to worship an ancient god-like being that is essentially saying "Worship me or die" but what I don't understand is why anyone would willingly follow this being that pretends to be compassionate when he's really just an egocentric psychopath.

There are parts where Moses basically has to beg for the lives of the entire tribe of Israelites because God has gotten so pissed that he's already struck down like 72,000 people with the plague for complaining that they're hungry.

Or what about when he brought the people out of Egypt? Yahweh loves to harp on about that but he frequently neglects to mention that he was the one who hardened Pharaoh's heart in the first place! He uses his god powers to force Pharaoh to lead his own country to ruin just to prove a point to the Jews, who forget it all in like two months anyways.
>>
>>19110268
Dinosaurs. Mass extinction event. God protected the seed that would become humanity.

Giants lad, giants.

Hebrews couldn't comprehend what a dinosaur is, or the time-scales involved, or the biological processes, so creative liberties were taken.

>>19110256
Some of the books, notably the prophets, are inspired by God.

Other books are historical accounts, written by secular authors, of God's interaction, or perceived interaction with the Hebrew peoples.

1st Person
2n Person
and even at times 3rd (those accounts taken from earlier civilizations, such as the flood story)

You have to critique the Bible, it's the most important book in the world.

You don't just pick up a passage and say "See! I'm smart, God is dumb"

Because it is really, really dumb.
>>
>>19110298
>Not entirely.

Solomon built his temple with the aid of "demons".

He also erected shrines to idols.

It is this type of person that had the power and resources to....bend the truth, as it were.

Jesus, God, used it against them.

The clue is in the beginning.
>>
>>19110329

It's not just one or two passages, it's a running theme throughout the books. I'm trying to entertain the notion that God exists so as to keep an open mind while reading it but even the authors have a less than flattering perception of their god. I suppose there's a reason a few of the authors call it 'fearing God' instead of loving him.

Still, it's more prevalent throughout the Pentateuch, Joseph, and Judges, since God takes more of a backseat role once the children of Israel decide they want a human king, plus as you say the author noticeably changes a few times.
>>
>>19110354

I think I know where you're going with this? Are you referring to the Goetia that people have been talking about here?

Not many actually know about those. Hell, I barely know about those. I'm just puzzled as to why people who worship God do so. Have they not read their religious text? I hear Christ is different because his appearance as the Redeemer supposedly signals the dissoluition of all the old covenants and ushers in a new covenant of peace extended to all humanity, not just Israel. Though I'm not that far yet it seems somewhat suspect, especially considering the New Testament comes from a completely different set of documents than the Old. Who's to say that, even if we accept the OT itself as gospel, that Jesus truly is the Son of God and not some false prophet?
>>
>>19110362
Say I have a direct personal relationship with the One True God, Creator of time and space, of immeasurable power and benevolence and foresight.

And I perform works and miracles in my time.

I then die, without leaving written record.

Who writes my story? The story of The God bestowing gifts on one of his trusting children?

If it's another man of God, then great! The Truth prevails.

But if it's not, if it's my contemporaries. If it's the, dare I say, mainstream media of my day.

The merchants and the landowners, the judges and the priests. Men removed from God, for if they were of God, they'd had a story of their own!

Just look at the spin, the subliminal, the outright falsehood of modern media.

Even though we have instantenous global communication and numerous mediums or recording and relaying information.

There is still sooooo much bullshit, that it is hard to find the Truth within it all.

Now put yourself in bronze age Jerusalem, amidst the political maelstrom that follows the death of a man of God.

Who writes the story of my journey with God?
>>
>>19110395
>I think I know where you're going with this? Are you referring to the Goetia that people have been talking about here?

I'm referring to the devil.

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

After fasting for forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.

The tempter came to him and said, ‘If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.’

4 Jesus answered, ‘It is written: “Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.”

Matthew 4

The whole Israelite community set out from Elim and came to the Desert of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after they had come out of Egypt. 2 In the desert the whole community grumbled against Moses and Aaron. 3 The Israelites said to them, ‘If only we had died by the Lord’s hand in Egypt! There we sat round pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.’

4 Then the Lord said to Moses, ‘I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. 5 On the sixth day they are to prepare what they bring in, and that is to be twice as much as they gather on the other days.’

34 As the Lord commanded Moses, Aaron put the manna with the tablets of the covenant law, that it might be preserved. 35 The Israelites ate manna for forty years, until they came to a land that was settled; they ate manna until they reached the border of Canaan.

Exodus 16
>>
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendour. 9 ‘All this I will give you,’ he said, ‘if you will bow down and worship me.’

10 Jesus said to him, ‘Away from me, Satan! For it is written: “Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”

Matthew 4

On the plains of Moab by the Jordan opposite Jericho the Lord said to Moses, 51 ‘Speak to the Israelites and say to them: “When you cross the Jordan into Canaan, 52 drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you. Destroy all their carved images and their cast idols, and demolish all their high places. 53 Take possession of the land and settle in it, for I have given you the land to possess. 54 Distribute the land by lot, according to your clans. To a larger group give a larger inheritance, and to a smaller group a smaller one. Whatever falls to them by lot will be theirs. Distribute it according to your ancestral tribes.

55 ‘“But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will live. 56 And then I will do to you what I plan to do to them.”’

Numbers 33
>>
>>19110411

But that's not what I'm arguing, I'm not even getting into the concept of the so-called Truth because it's such a far-gone thing that we will likely never know it. That is not to say I don't agree with your argument; the Bible very well could have been politicized, altered, misrepresented, what have you

But so what if it was? It exists in the form it exists in today and is at the center of world religion today, being the basis of Christianity and its offshoots, Judaism, and to some degree, Islam.

Hundreds upon thousands of people proclaim themselves to love God or Allah or what have you. Hundreds of thousands worship each week in church, learning the doctrines of the religion.

They listen to these stories. They know them far better than I do. They believe in the 'truth' of the Bible with all their heart. So why, given God's homicidal ways, are they so quick to submit themselves to him? Why are they so quick to put their wills in the hands of this murderous being? It's subversive, is what it is.

I've been thinking, especially after reading Psalms, which is basically 150 chapters of God wankery, beseeching Yahweh to deliver people from all manner of illness, wickedness, and other sorrows without taking any responsibility for themselves. From what I've seen in my limited knowledge of the occult, it's all about using willpower to manifest a desired outcome in reality, so I'm guessing the Bible is a tool being used to make people surrender their wills up to some falsehood so they don't use it towards some other means. Look at practically any Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous or whatever group, always trying to get people to submit to a higher power under the guise of healing their addictions. The whole thing is just rubbing me the wrong way. It's not just.
>>
Then the devil took him to the holy city and set him on the highest point of the temple. 6 ‘If you are the Son of God,’ he said, ‘throw yourself down. For it is written:

‘“He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.”[c]’
7 Jesus answered him, ‘It is also written: “Do not put the Lord your God to the test.”

Matthew 4

>I can't think of an Old Covenant parallel with this temptation.
>Could use some weaponized autism right about now.
>>
>>19110470
The Bible is for the Hebrews.

Your a goy.

Scraps from the table for you.

The scraps are; forgiveness of sins and eternal salvation in the care of the Creator.

The Hebrews have a whole other problem to deal with, it's not yours.

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Matthew 15

The goys get the easy road, they didn't make any deals.
>>
>>19110473

Hmm...I think I understand it. It's a parable about free will. Just has Jesus had the will to resist Satan, he had the will to throw himself off the temple.

Satan tempts him saying that God wouldn't possibly let him come to harm, but Jesus knows it's a farce because God allows humanity free agency to make their own mistakes and suffer the consequences of those mistakes.

I can't think of anything that fits the parallel just so, either. Not many of the Jews do wrong in the OT purely to test God, but rather because of their own foolishness.
>>
>>19100777
God knows your heart.
>>
>>19110495

Ah, but that's part of it too. People frequently read the OT and come away thinking it applies to them when they're not Jewish at all. They worship without truly understanding what they're worshiping, Yahweh is very clear that he only wishes to help the Israelites.

I had heard this changes in the New Testament, but again I haven't made it that far yet. Am on Jeremiah in the OT.
>>
File: tridays.jpg (65KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
tridays.jpg
65KB, 480x415px
>>19110458
>>19110463

But as these two examples show, it is layered, deep, intricate, involving divinely inspired scripture alongside man's baser nature.

Lead to gold, the periodic table hadn't been invented until the 19th Century.

He rose from the dead on the third day!

He knew the atomic masses of gold and lead!

>The plan is intricately detailed.
>>
On the 7th Day, Saturday, God rested.

He went to sleep and had a dream.

A dream about being a Jewish carpenter.

It was strange.

Then he woke up on the 8th day, Sunday.
>>
File: doomguy_template.png (236KB, 521x318px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy_template.png
236KB, 521x318px
>>19100777
Odd. I feal great when I call all the gods are semen snorting faggots that are fingerfucking each other in their lunar gay cave.
>>
He can do it again if he wants, or if we want.

It would probably cause us to lose our sanity though.

A conservative God indeed.

Even his closest companions freaked out when he went full God mode.

47 Later that night, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and he was alone on land. 48 He saw the disciples straining at the oars, because the wind was against them. Shortly before dawn he went out to them, walking on the lake. He was about to pass by them, 49 but when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out, 50 because they all saw him and were terrified.

Immediately he spoke to them and said, ‘Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.’ 51 Then he climbed into the boat with them, and the wind died down. They were completely amazed, 52 for they had not understood about the loaves; their hearts were hardened.

Mark 6

they all saw him and were terrified.
their hearts were hardened.

>>19110298
>he was the one who hardened Pharaoh's heart in the first place!

Intricately layered
>>
>>19110614
>for they had not understood about the loaves

38 ‘How many loaves do you have?’ he asked. ‘Go and see.’

When they found out, they said, ‘Five – and two fish.’

39 Then Jesus told them to make all the people sit down in groups on the green grass. 40 So they sat down in groups of hundreds and fifties. 41 Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people. He also divided the two fish among them all. 42 They all ate and were satisfied, 43 and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces of bread and fish. 44 The number of the men who had eaten was five thousand.

Mark 6

Basically, it's a peer-to-peer system built on trust. God is the primer seeder, we can all make a connection with God, and we can also make connections with each other.

For example, Jesus sent out 2 disciples (fish) with 5 teachings (heavenly bread), to a crowd of five thousand, they then return with 12 basketfuls of bread and fish (more disciples, and more, crowd-sourced bread)

The network grows exponentially. The Kingdom is now.

>>19110202
>>19110155
>believe that you have received it

It's all built on consent

Again, Mark 6

4 Then Jesus told them, “A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family.” 5 And because of their unbelief, he couldn’t do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them. 6 And he was amazed at their unbelief.

God is Good. God does not act in the world and on humanity unless consent is given, like any good person.

Where this consent is not given, where there is no faith, that is trust, miracles will not be performed.
>>
File: terrified.jpg (140KB, 400x1052px) Image search: [Google]
terrified.jpg
140KB, 400x1052px
>>19110614
>they all saw him and were terrified.
>Intricately layered
>>
File: eucharist1.jpg (21KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
eucharist1.jpg
21KB, 320x285px
Time to take the white pill.
>>
File: download.jpg (18KB, 374x295px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
18KB, 374x295px
>>
>>19110298
Well he's the motherfucking God of Jews after all, those bitches needed to be thoroughly disciplined (and still do). Look at what they've become after Jesus
>>
File: Yahweh.jpg (94KB, 724x483px) Image search: [Google]
Yahweh.jpg
94KB, 724x483px
>>19107952
Do you have any evidence God is good?

>supports child sex slavery
>kills people with fiery snakes because they ask for food and water
>kills random people because their King took a census
>automatically treats anyone but the (((chosen))) like garbage (empowers Samson to kill 30 philistines just to settle his gambling debts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3k0RgmR4zk

Fuck your kike archon
>>
>>19110685

That seems different, though, wherein the disciples of Christ hardened their hearts in disbelief (Presumably) on their own but God explicitly hardens Pharaoh's heart multiple times.

One is a crisis of faith on the part of the disciples. The other is God intentionally harming an entire country just to prove his power to the Israelites. Fundamentally different, though the text itself does call back to the OT.
>>
File: tenor.gif (275KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
275KB, 220x157px
>>19110298
THIS. The Bible is I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream for LARPers.
>>
>>19100777
Just live light of heart, anon. Your inner turmoil and guilt is punishment for your negativity. Forgive yourself, love yourself and others and you will be okay my friend.
>>
>>19100777
Catholics believe its only sinful if you continue to deny God up until death.
>>
I just went to sleep.

I had a dream.

It was this thread compressed into bizarreness.

A very troubled man turned to his notebook believing he had found a key.

It turns out its his own dawning realization of insanity.

He begins to freak out so I advise him to chill out.

I look in the Bruce Lee hall of mirrors and notice we both have beards.

I see my teeth, and then look up,

Where are my eyes?

Teeth Teeth
Teeth

Then I woke up.

So whoever it is that's freaking out, fear not, I am.

Pic related is you.
>>
And this one's me

Only the eyes are teeth.

You think you have it bad!
>>
>>19100777
I seriously had this problem when I was a little kid (in the single digits). Eventually I grew up and my OCD took on more realistic concerns.
>>
File: tumblr_m9tonhBDQ61qi86x2o1_250.gif (680KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9tonhBDQ61qi86x2o1_250.gif
680KB, 245x184px
The storm troopers caught us, but then they turned into this guy

I go back to sleepy now
>>
>>19100777
You will not go to Hell/Underworld. I've visited one of these realms in a dream and it's not all fire and brimstone.

Be true to yourself and understand there is more than one God out there.
>>
>>19103082

How does Icke get gnosticism wrong? I am not familiar with his views, and more interested in gnosticism itself.
>>
>>19103082
Probably because that's the way the Elites want it
>>
>>19100777
Yes kys you heathen
>>
If it's bothering you stop cursing God
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.