[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stop believing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: jamesrandi.jpg (72KB, 300x454px) Image search: [Google]
jamesrandi.jpg
72KB, 300x454px
>stop believing
>>
>>19100714
Yes Randi.
>>
>>19100714
What if James Randi had paranormal abilites.
>>
>>19100895
Like his ability is acting as a null and disabling the paranormal abilities of others in the vicinity.
>>
>>19100895
It would take mystical powers to be that massive of a faggot, you might be onto something.
>>
>>19100902
I-Imagine Breaker?
>>
>>19100927
It's a common trope in various works of fictions I think.
>>
Habeeb it
>>
>>19100714
>>19100902
We've been over this. James Randi is a very advanced chaos magician who works for the Illuminati. He specializes in anti-magic and emits a dampening field.

He literally uses magic to convince people that there is no magic.
>>
>>19101202
he's not even the first I believe that's an specific title, just like Houdini did in the past.
>>
File: sprinklers.jpg (96KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
sprinklers.jpg
96KB, 650x400px
>>19101202
>a dampening field
>>
You don't need to believe when you can know. When you can see it all in front of your very eyes and experience it for yourself. Stop reading, start seeing.
>>
>James Randi is an elite with powers and turns people into mundane athiest sheep.

It really would make sense. He promotes social Darwinism. His million dollar bullshit could be a trap. He was part of the International Brotherhood of Magicians which could have been formed as a type of rebellious competition against The Magic Circle which, when you look at it right, had a really strange and sudden change in It's presedency. The Magic Circle is over 100 years old and these type of magic guilds have pretty much always attracted people with real powers. They can act out their magic right in front of everyone and no one would know their secret. Both slight of hand and magic are real. “Magicians are the most honest people in the world. They tell you they’re going to fool you and they do it.” Those with real powers (unlike Chris Angel bullshit) would want to control the most powerful guilds which is why he's uses a different approach of luring to keep things pragmatic. Guilds with null humans as leaders are bound to be corrupted by unenlightenment and always risk exposing secrets out of pure human interest.

This is absolutely a possibility. Do you think there are dots to be connected. I can't be the only one that can see something lurking beneath any large scale magic organization. Ones formed 100+- years had to prepare for a more modern world where people have the technology to capture things like forensics. He's the best defense against paranormal investigators. He wants to make sure the rare and amazing secrets are simply ignored by people so people he finds unworthy can't declassify this knowledge to the world. You can't get as far as Randi without having something.
>>
>>19101202
I can't stand this illuminati b's. It's not the answer to everything. James Randi has his own agenda and some suggest the antichrist (The divine beyond the worldly illuminati). The illuminati can't stop this.
>>
>>19100895
I've wondered this too. What if he's actually a wizard trying to discredit the competition, or even worse, steal their power, to ensure he is the most powerful of them all?
>>
>>19101341
>>19101282
>>19101252

i can never tell if you guys are trolling or not
>>
James Randi is actually an Archangel sent down by Yahweh to stop agents of decay from taking advantage from us. You see most of the people James Randi has exposed are all people who worked by making the most money off of their clients as possible, financially draining them and giving others false hope. James Randi's True name is Phanuel "the Face of God"
>>
File: neil-d.png (877KB, 1034x775px) Image search: [Google]
neil-d.png
877KB, 1034x775px
>>19101517
You should probably brush up on your psi powers then.
>>
Does anyone know any more info ?
>>
File: 395215642_e2dc4ed34c.jpg (47KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
395215642_e2dc4ed34c.jpg
47KB, 500x333px
>>19101628
NOOOOOOOOOO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.