[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Game Symbolism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Saints_Row_Gat_Out_of_Hell.jpg (52KB, 295x337px) Image search: [Google]
Saints_Row_Gat_Out_of_Hell.jpg
52KB, 295x337px
Why can't skeptics see this shit? There's so much occult symbolism to the point that this can't simply be a coincidence nor the producers randomly inserting subtle and elaborate masonic symbolism to poke fun at conspiracy theorist.

If you have a actually free masonic symbolism and come to the conclusion that there's nothing going on with this crap, then you are stupid.
>>
Only question that remains is what deceptive purpose are they doing this and making it so blatant?
>>
File: toot.jpg (305KB, 581x542px) Image search: [Google]
toot.jpg
305KB, 581x542px
>>19100363
>occult symbolism
>SR: Gat out of hell
All I see is pentagrams and shit, not very esoteric symbolism at all.
You might as well as why Doom has satanic imagery and 'subliminal messages' in it's music.
>>
So your theory is that:
- a satanic cult controls popular media.
-it is of utmost importance that no one finds this out, it is a closely guarded secret.
-thus, what they do is drop blatant hints to it constantly
For what purpose?
>>
>>19100363
This game is called "Gat Out of Hell" of course it's going to have satanic imagery.
>>
>>19100450
No, it's not just basic satanic symbolism. There's even more subtle Masonic symbolism in it that would go over most of our heads. For example, the use of the color purple and the anti Christ narrative in it. There are also many other games with subtle symbolism, more so than this.

>>19101462
They put this shit in there to program your subconscious so that you're more likely to accept what they're doing. The reason it's so blatant to us is because the idiot masses and you skeptics don't want to analyze this shit because you guys have brainwashed to think questioning these mundane aspects of reality are juvenile and silly, so they can get away with it.

You can see how this reflects in our society which has become materialistic and polarized towards political events and religion.
>>
Dude. Just look at the game studio called "From Software"
What do you see?
Dystopian futures and occult messages in all their games.
>>
There's this very unknown brand of video game makers called Treyarch who work for the rather unknown Activision, they made this classic cult game called Black Ops 3 which is filled with gnostic paraphernalia, it's so occult and hidden, maaang.
>>
File: 4728758102.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
4728758102.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>>19102824
>subtle Masonic symbolism
>the use of the color purple and the anti Christ narrative in it
There's this new type of music that's popular with the kids I hear. Apparently it's called 'Heavy Metal' or something like that.
Apparently it's meant to be a horror movie in music.
Must be evil.
>>
>>19102824
>For example, the use of the color purple and the anti Christ narrative in it.
Yea, that is pretty out there. Even the Pope wouldn't have seen that in every horror movie and game before.
>They put this shit in there to program your subconscious so that you're more likely to accept what they're doing.
Cart <- Horse
I guess you've never been to a Catholic or Orthodox church, ever?
>>
>>19103063
>>19102872

Stop getting stuck on small shit and being idiots. The occult patterns used in the media are common devices used through ought multiple cultures, but the powers that be are CLEARLY organizing and implementing it in a way that is meant to mess with peoples minds.

YES! Mainstream music is being used to fuck up people. The Soundwaves/Vibrations can actually have an effect on your brainwave state, now combine that with lyrics and you have a double dose of mayhem.

Just listen to popular songs from kanye west, ariana, etc. Their music is nothing but carnal hedonistic, degenerate masonic crap that puts you into a low vibration/brainwave state. There's no way that they are the best music can offer. The only reason it's up is because it keeps people stupid and degenerate.

Stop being a stubborn fool, and accept what i'm saying for your own good.
>>
>>19100450
Yes, Doom is blatant. But it still has subtle shit. One being that mas has what it takes to defeat hell with nothing but will and grit.

Also, The dimensional portal thing to hell/4th has been portrayed in many movies and shows lately, but uhh whatever all these random producers are putting that shit in there coincidentally. nothing to see there.
>>
>>19103220
Okay, source?
>>
>>19103220
>There's no way that they are the best music can offer
It's not satan, it's capitalism, it sounds so hollow and fake and evil because that's the thing they can mass produce to make money.
>>
>>19103220
>are CLEARLY
Nah, you're just a zebra chaser. One with little understanding of psychology.
>>
File: download (1).png (104KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
104KB, 256x256px
I'm interested in what you're saying, OP. Video games as a concept are Satanic in my opinion. Creating a virtual world to escape from this one. Sure it's mundane to us, and ive played my fair share of games, but think about it. You're just sitting there blankly staring at a screen, almost like a trance. So any kind of subtle condition will easily work it's way into your mind. If you were to show people from 100 years ago the kind of shit we call a "game" they would be scared shitless.
>>
Threads like this are why no one likes us, /x/. This is retarded.
>>
>>19100363
If that's the case then I'm a fucking retard and proud of it.
>>
>>19103220
That last sentence. You're pathetic. You're a feeble minded fool grasping at straws to feel intelligent and like you're in on some great secret. Go outside
>>
>>19103242
http://news.stanford.edu/news/2006/may31/brainwave-053106.html
https://mic.com/articles/98310/scientists-prove-that-pop-music-is-literally-ruining-our-brains#.sAxkqLGbo
http://library.wcsu.edu/dspace/bitstream/0/456/1/harmon.pdf

>>19103243
Uh Nope, That's freaking retarded. Even though capitalism is a factor, that doesn't still doesn't explain why there are subtle masonic messaging in the videos that no millenial would get or care for. Also why not just play good fucking music that reinvigorates you to not be a hedonistic generate?

>>19103244
Motherfucker, Read:

http://www.asch.net/portals/0/journallibrary/articles/ajch-49/barre.pdf
http://www.naturalnews.com/024530.html
http://fortfairfieldjournal.com/ffj_fte_television.htm

>>19103330
Fuck off, I'm trying to open your eyes to a whole new world of shit that you has gone over your head up until. If you want to be brainwashed cuck then go ahead. If you want to learn a bit more and be a critical thinker then sit the fuck down and read.
>>
>>19103367
>Also why not just play good fucking music that reinvigorates you to not be a hedonistic generate?
Because that doesn't sell. Duh.
Maybe not everything is a "subtle masonic message" zebra?
>>
>>19100363
You literally beat Satan up, in the end. Ffs, Anon.
>>
>>19103498
My advice is, either play the game, or STFU. It's just that. A game.
>>
>>19103220
you are fucking stupid
>>
>>19103494
Why wouldn't good music sell? You still haven't why masonic symbolism in these videos, that normal simply don't give shit about

inb4 generic retort.
>>
>>19103505
No, you're fucking stupid.

>>19103507
No, It's fucking brainwashing technology
>>
>>19102824
>the use of the color purple

The Third Street Saints' gang color is purple. This has been well established since the first installment in the franchise in fucking 2006.

You're a retard
>>
>>19103669
The masonic symbolism is even the older games as well. The further use of it is just icing on the cake.
>>
File: really.png (88KB, 1045x1135px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
88KB, 1045x1135px
>>19103516
>no u
nigga, you're just paranoid, get off the crack, and chill.
>>
>>19103753

it seems pretty clear that the reason the current saints row games are purple is because the gang colours have been purple since saints row 1.

Are you saying that they used purple in the original game as a masonic symbol? If so, can you point out any other symbolism in Saints Row 1?
>>
>>19103822
YES! Alot of this things can be thought out beforehand to the point where it be interconnected into later games. Gat out of Hell is a more blatant case.

No, I haven't played Saints Row 1 so I can't point out anything beyond the fact it allows to you to indulge in carnal instincts to kill, murder, and pillage and just be a complete nigga. There should definitely be more symbolism in it.

Not to mention there are many more games that depict deep masonic and antichrist symbolism, For example the Tekken series.

Of course it's all just a coincindence and these japanese fucks are pulling inspiration out of their ass to make the story intriguing.

>>19103800
Then explain the masonic symbolism, moron.
inb4 coincidence
inb4 inspiration
inb4 fucking joke
>>
>>19103233
Wow, it's almost like people are uncreative and steal ideas from eachother. Those fucking Jews must be behind this.
>>
Conventional masonic symbols are so well-known and easily accessible nowadays that literally anyone can use them.

I'll believe that the Jews run the world and there's a conspiracy to control humanity for some sinister end, and I'll entertain the notion that the Jews are perhaps more inclined to fund games, television, and music that are more likely to further those goals.

In no way do I believe, however, that the conspiracy is so deep that the developers themselves are sitting there actively trying to subvert humanity. This whole argument is foolish
>>
Fuck this shit nigga, enjoy your deception
>>
>>19104111
sucks for you, then fucking don't.
>>
>>19103509
>Why wouldn't good music sell?
Simple psychology. Some music is popular because it appeals to common psychological traits. Same reason Twilight was a bigger hit than Mason & Dixon.
>You still haven't why masonic symbolism in these videos
It isn't. You just think it is. Wrongly. Do some research, perhaps.
>>
>>19104111
Who controls the developers
>>
>>19104067
>No, I haven't played Saints Row 1
>THIS VIDEO GAME SERIES HAS SATANISM BUT I HAVENT PLAYED IT
Opinion discarded m8. Also, do you really believe humans are hedonists because of so called """"occult""""" imagery? Humans have always been hedonists. You write like a newfag /pol/tard.
>>
>>19103367
>http://news.stanford.edu/news/2006/may31/brainwave-053106.html
>Recent interest in sleep, meditation and hypnosis research has spurred scientists to take a closer look at music. A small but growing body of scientific evidence suggests that music and other rhythmic stimuli can alter mental states in predictable ways and even heal damaged brains.
Holy shit so evil
>https://mic.com/articles/98310/scientists-prove-that-pop-music-is-literally-ruining-our-brains#.sAxkqLGbo
First of all
>mic
>Pop music hasn't always been that way. Researchers measured the variety of words, chord variations and volume of songs across the decades sine the 1950s. Unsurprisingly, they found that modern pop is a watered-down version of what John, Paul, George and Ringo used to rock the charts with. Since the 1950s, vocal timbre — the character of the voice — has become less diverse and pitch content has become totally monochromatic (fewer chord and melodic variations), while everything has gotten much louder overall. Our popular music is literally being dumbed down.
Once again, this has nothing to do with the occult. In fact, the article you cited praises people who you would have called Satanist 30 years ago. Hmmmm
>http://library.wcsu.edu/dspace/bitstream/0/456/1/harmon.pdf
>Results
>A one-way between subjects ANOVA was used to determine whether listening to rock music while studying produces lower test score percentages than listening to classical music or no music at all.
lmao. Did you even read these?
>>
File: 302954.jpg (633KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
302954.jpg
633KB, 1000x1500px
>>19104111
if enough consciousness belives it makes it real. gods, religions that's how it works. they have powerfull tools now holywood media games etc.
>>
Either trolling or you're a schizoid OP.
>>
>>19104067
i hope you are aware that a whole mess of games, namely GTA, let you indulge in violence long before SR was even conceived

really anon, lay off the fucking crack pipe
>>
Just when I think /x/ can't get any more retarded, it outdoes itself. It's impressive, really
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.