[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: 1494221623831.jpg (3MB, 5000x3572px) Image search: [Google]
1494221623831.jpg
3MB, 5000x3572px
Don't hold back
>>
>>19100104
kys
>>
You want to know the ultimate red pill?
>>
>>19100142
Ok I guess not, your loss.

I was about to post the most interesting thing in all of /x/ but I guess the risk is too big.
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (308KB, 1367x711px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
308KB, 1367x711px
>>
>>19100104
Despair Code:
Humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
Humans are getting instant regrowth of their missing body parts. They are getting their old brains placed into the heads of young cloned bodies. Some of the clone bodies are only aged seven years; old humans looking like children.

Ancient humans, breakaway civilizations of humans are, "mind controlling" millions of humans by a muscle flexing technology. The machines are as close as at you. The machines are as far as miles. The mind control happens by electricity caused at your muscles or your brain.

Aliens (science freak experiments) are pets, slaves, workers, acquaintances, friends, "family", or comrades of the most ancient humans and breakaway civilization humans...and like how the richest surface humans of United States of America pamper their pet dogs with food which is better quality than most humans at surface of Earth eat...some aliens have better quality technology than United States Armed Forces. Many of the humans, among the groups of humans who are dominating all the aliens, use the aliens as, "portable storage containers" which are, "smart", "interesting", "interactive" and, "self securing".

Humans can travel from Earth to Marse during only a few hours time. Humans are living at the moons of every planet gravitied of Sol. They have robots to make all their food, and their governments are comprised of all citizens representing at the legislature, courts, and harming operations (executive work; non-words work).
>>
>>19100189
pls tell me
>>
>>19100189
SAY IT
>>
>>19100236
>>19100237
Better not. It will probably traumatize you. Normal people would just ignore it and continue like nothing happened but I know how much you guys like to ponder things and analyze things and with this thing the longer you think about it the creepier it gets until you lose your mind. And I know a lot of you have nothing better to do than think too much about stuff.

This is simply too bizarre. This is not your standard shit like: "The universe is a simulation" or "You were born 3 seconds again." or "Someone else puts thoughts inside your head". This is actually REALLY creepy and verifiable. Maybe you will find out yourself. If you do then you were probably going in that direction anyway. I will just say one word.

Mirror.

I won't say more. Sorry, I don't want to ruin your lives.
>>
>>19100189
/x/ always marked the spot duuuuuude

8D
>>
>>19100262
Hello Patrick. This is your mother. Can you please respond to my text messages and come down for dinner?
>>
>>19100262
>Sorry, I don't want to ruin your lives

Our lives are already ruined. Don't think that they aren't already tedious and boring because they are. Give us the details or I'm going out on a limb to call you a fucking faker just like most on here.
>>
>>19100262
Pretty crazy awesome when you have a birds eye view, isn't it? I'll add onto that one word. Here's mine:

>Bubbles.

How long does it take for one to pop?
>>
File: wiz.jpg (63KB, 321x400px) Image search: [Google]
wiz.jpg
63KB, 321x400px
>>19100262
>trust me i know what im talking about its too much for you all to handle
>>
>>19100277
Or wait, was it Mirror Image?

>m
>i
>r
>r
>o
>R

>i
>m
>A
>G
>E

Something along those lines.
>>
>>19100142
hit it
>>
>>19100285
>>19100275
>>19100277
The truth is not what you think it is. Our brains are not designed in a way to totally grasp it. Even if I told you, you would understand nothing. It is not something that can be communicated from person to person or even put into words. You knew it when you were a small child. Way back then when you didn't even know language or what you or me means. But I can show you how to arrive there yourself.

I will give you the best advice anyone can give you, so listen carefully. Absolutely everything has a meaning. Everything. Every single detail in your entire life, in your dreams, wherever you go. In this "reality" absolutely nothing is random. Nowhere. Most people instinctively feel this way about history and politics and think they are red-pilled. This is true. But the even bigger red pill is that this law applies to our personal lives as well. Every thought you ever had, every glance you ever gave someone. You have to analyze absolutely everything and every feeling you ever have. Reality wants to tell you something. Sometimes it literally shakes you and screams at you and yet you were conditioned to ignore all clues. Everything in our society is designed to make us numb and blind to the clues and rob us of our agency and free will.

Pay attention to the clues. That's all I can say. Pay attention to everything.
>>
>>19100338
Reality goes as we wish if we start paying attention. Right?
>>
>>19100338
The truth has multiple densities, a trifecta with a high power to map through those densities, and a physical structure to will itself into. No need to hide what's already been thought.
>>
>>19100356
Definitely not. I never said that. You will not become rich, just because you listen to my advice. It could happen or it could not happen, but I never said that. It is far more sinister than that, I told you the truth is creepy and bizarre, remember?

All I'm saying is that it's better to have a flight light in the darkness. The truth will not set you free, it will only make you realize how unfree you are and maybe you will regret knowing it.
>>
>>19100362
flash light*
>>
>>19100362
Just another form of travel in my opinion.
>>
File: 1496537527610-700119946.jpg (492KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496537527610-700119946.jpg
492KB, 2560x1920px
You have nothing to fear, the human brain gets lost in the thought, but the heart sings.

You haven't even truly come into being yet.
>>
>>19100338
Is everything a test?
>>
>>19100362
How do you know this truth btw?
>>
>>19100338
>You have to analyze absolutely everything and every feeling you ever have. Reality wants to tell you something. Sometimes it literally shakes you and screams at you and yet you were conditioned to ignore all clues. Everything in our society is designed to make us numb and blind to the clues and rob us of our agency and free will.

While this is true you certainly are acting like a pretentious cunt while the saying the most simple and common esoteric beliefs.
>>
1.Races are different
2.You actually CAN become a genius through intensive mental exercises.
3.Television is EVIL
4. Stop masturbating
5.WW3 is coming
6.Grab a bible
7.if you admire any celebrity, you suck.
8.Our DNA is being systematically destroyed through various biological/enviromental means
9. the universe is electromagneticism
10.Modern Science is watered down bullshit, and there have been far more advanced civilizations before us.
11.Don't even bother recycling because earth is fucked anyway.
12. Start researching as many ways to
detoxify your body as possible.
13. If you are nihilist that believes that earth and materialism are all there is then u are fucked.
>>
>>19100432
This
>>
>>19100379
What don't you share with us and why don't you share it?
>>
>>19100432
Where the FUCK did you get these dread lord bantz?
>>
>>19100432
would you recommend the survival shield x3, its nascent iodine by the infowars group
>>
>>19100362
because you're super duper special and only you can judge others decision to take the pill

just tell us, not like it changes the truth, you're just suppressing knowledge in some feeble attempt to stop inevitable growth.
>>
>>19100432
>12. Start researching as many ways to detoxify your body as possible
This has been something I've been researching vigorously recently along with what diet to adopt. It's common knowledge that meat and dairy dulls the psychic senses and are not optimal for human consumptoin so I've eliminated them from my diet but I'm still "dull" so to speak. From what I've gathered, the best way to detox your body is pretty simple. Drink filtered water only for 30-40 days and flush out your colon with enemas. This would require you to literally "shut off" from the world therefore most people would not be able to do a water fast so the next best thing would be a juice fast. Drink nothing but fruit/vegetable juices for at least 30 days (max 100 days) while doing enemas just like the water fast. When I say juice fast I'm not talking about store bought juices from concentrate but getting pounds of fresh produce and juicing a gallon per day. As long as you consume 1500-1800 calories from strictly juice not only will you still be able to be productive but you'll have more energy than ever. Just don't forget to get your bowels moving daily.
>>
>>19100432
>6.Grab a bible
Failed.
>>
File: 1496496039574.jpg (20KB, 539x533px) Image search: [Google]
1496496039574.jpg
20KB, 539x533px
>>19100338
>>
>>19100432
>Intensive mental excersizes
Elaborate?
>>
File: dxm_gelcap__i2004e0303_disp.jpg (159KB, 603x484px) Image search: [Google]
dxm_gelcap__i2004e0303_disp.jpg
159KB, 603x484px
Eat Robitussin gel caps until you feel good.
>>
>>19100478
Yes, also alot of the food we eat further corrupts our DNA. When you're eating right, exercising, and being spiritual then it's extremely difficult to get sick

Of course everyone knows this, But this requires discipline and since humans always go with the grain they suffer and put money into the cancer industry.

>>19100508
Concentration training, Creativity exercises. Those are hints for ya.
>>
>>19100519
I do this. See if you can track me down. Tbqh, I think I already excreted my liver which makes me believe that I'm some kind of immortal.

And if I were to be Frank (who sounds like a great guy), I've literally wasted most of my life doing the wrong kinds of drugs. That guy is probably a philosopher of some sort.
>>
>>19100432
>13. If you are nihilist that believes that earth and materialism are all there is then u are fucked. that's not what nihilism is you dingus.
>>
Since when this board went full /pol/ ?
>>
>>19100609
nigga that's not how you greentext. And I explicitly stated that a nihilist THAT BELIEVES IN EARTH AND MATERIALISM are fucked.
>>
I'm tired of this meme. Actually, I've been tired of it since last decade when youth pastors and such would use the metaphor.

Also, it may not be as ironic on /x/ as it is on /pol/ but remember who made that movie? Look up what they look now :O)
>>
Human beings are the sexual reproductive organs for eventual machine consciousness

>clicks "Im not a robot"
>>
>>19100640

They've been percolating in for a while. They think that they're being stealthy.
>>
>>19100658
>Look up what they look now :O)
WHAT THE FUCK?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>19100338

i already knew that, this is basic isn't it?
>>
>>19100226
So basically nothing that couldn't have been imagined by a paranoid sci-fi fan 50 years ago?
Thanks, i guess.
>>
>>19100362

sure there's fate, but how does that make life a less enjoyable ride? not everyone finds that depressing

it sounds like you know some things, but that you aren't handling them well
>>
>>19100432

the bible isn't necessary, recycling has more than one purpose
>>
>>19100531
>When you're eating right, exercising, and being spiritual then it's extremely difficult to get sick
Yeah nah.
Fitness is a result of stuff you can control like diet and activity.
Health is genetics and luck.
I don't care how much you meditate and pray, if some slob contaminates your food water or medicine by being lazy at the wheel you're as sick as the next chump.
>>
File: 1416614343565.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1416614343565.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>19100262
oh wow watch out!
>>
>>19100426
Glad im not the only one who thought this.
>>
>>19100648
Nihilism and materialism are not compatible, though.
>>
my driving instructor laid some stuff on me. part of me thinks he's a schizo, but you guys tell me if he's legit:

1. tesla didnt die. he merely discovered time travel and teleportation.
2. the philadelphia experiment was a success. expect to see teleportation technology utilized by the americans in the next war
3. the next president after trump will be comissioned by aliums from sirus, who will release the above teleportation technology for general everyday use
4. humanity already used this technology to establish colonies on mars. there are telepathic killers on mars who go around assassinating important people, who also live on mars, who we have never heard of
>>
>>19100226
Fuck you Kyle. Stop fagging up the board.
>>
>>19102091
total loon, amigo
>>
>>19100702
>Health is genetics and luck.
>implying you can't improve your body's defenses
You don't know how your body works, do you?
>>
File: Sunbehindclouds.jpg (38KB, 530x521px) Image search: [Google]
Sunbehindclouds.jpg
38KB, 530x521px
>>19100104
>>
>>19100432
what is wrong with masturbation?
>>
>>19102226
eat shit bro, prove me wrong. I'll wait.
>>
>>19100478
This is very interesting, as I was just intending to do a 3-4 week water fast to lose weight and stop being enslaved to sugary/greasy foods. I have a very sedentary life, I only work for about 2 hours a day and I don't drive.

Is the enema part really necessary? and what's the intended result from the detox according to you?

Have you done it? any advice on it would be greatly appreciated, I'm a bit scared of my body shutting down and maybe dying or having some unexpected side effects, but I'm determined enough and I know my body and my mind need this.
>>
>>19102244
I've already done, used to eat a lot of garbage.

Now I don't eat sugar, don't drink soda, only water, coffee and tee, only eat stuff I make + intermittent fasting and working out 2 or 3 times a week, not even uber hard training.

Haven't been sick in a year and a half. and I used to get sick at least twice a year.
>>
>>19102244
Are you really as dumb as to think you can't improve your health yourself?
>>
>>19100338
I feel like there's subtle trolls or shills that go on /x/ and post stuff like this to induce schizophrenia in /x/ browsers
>>
>>19100640
It was from the beginning. /xpol/ used to be a thing, the avatars of the two boards were supposed to be dating, and the userbase overlapped a lot. Believe it or not when the whole GamerGate fiasco instigated an exodus it not only sealed the fate of /v/ and /pol/, but also /x/. The best of the boards has generally been an elite few who frequented many places, and the exodus left a hole in this place that has been filled by vapid bullshit and edgy plebbitors who think they are more enlightened than their deluded contemporaries.

The truth of the matter is that /x/ is far less /pol/ today than it originally was, and far less than it should be.
>>
>>19102242

nothing, but sex and masturbation can be utilized to enhance things; that guy just has it bad for abrahamic faiths
>>
>>19100104
some thing really is striking
1.if USA govt was conducting sucessfull experiment since 1943 about time travel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment . what has the progress happened since 1943-2017 . i guess it suceeded but just been hided like other things

2.when tesla discoverd energy source as back as 18th century what has been progress

3.teh moon landing

i think there has been many sucess but it has been kept in dark just to benefit a few
>>
>>19102519
It was stated, and being truth to me, the Philadelphia Experiment (PE) was conducted as a part of Project Rainbow. Rainbow was initially created, years before the war, by the Navy to study for a potential weapon from a phenomena happening in their ship yards. It was never created to make ships invisible, but instead to develop a weapon that exceeded the capabilities of any atomic bomb. I am not going to elaborate on Rainbow, but just give both a brief explanation and also a link explaining the project’s beginning.

The phenomena that existed in the ship yards came from an early development of a high energy, electric welder that was used to weld metal plates together. The welder was housed within an controlled area, and during its operation no human could be inside the enclosure. Three different phenomena was experience during its welding operation, that initiated Project Rainbow: 1) people outside the enclosure experienced a total blackout, disappearance of light; 2) a person trapped inside the enclosure during the welding lost coherence for the rest of their life; 3) objects inside the enclosure just disappeared. The Navy conducted many measures to determine if the objects just vaporized or not; they concluded none vaporized, they just vanished into thin air.

One can quickly ascertain the potential weapons that could be developed from all three of these phenomena, the true objective of Project Rainbow; study these phenomena, the science behind them and develop the weaponry
>>
File: 1495065545508.jpg (46KB, 540x507px) Image search: [Google]
1495065545508.jpg
46KB, 540x507px
>>19100104
Ultimate redpill
>>
>>19100519

This
>>
>>19100104
the truth is so well hidden there is no reality
>>
>>19100432
God Speed Faggot
https://youtu.be/atPahAbuLrQ
>>
>>19102091
i think Eric Dolllard talks about the philadelphia experiment at one point in his History of Electricty

long video, but super worth watching. tesla comes up too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY4l0gI0i5g
>>
>>19100702
>Health is genetics and luck

the thread jester
>>
>>19102361
I dunno but that post with this reply made me kek audibly

I wonder how many schizo's have been made from /x/
>>
>>19100362
listen anon

i just wanna be rich

tell me how i need the secret
>>
>>19102278
You can always improve it, but he also has a point with genetics and luck.
Type I diabetes. What ya gonna do.
>>
>>19104388
Dubs of infinite truth.
>>
>>19100104
Where are the bogdanoffs?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.