[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the floor obscures the ceiling Makes perfect sense flattards.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>the floor obscures the ceiling

Makes perfect sense flattards.
>>
Well in my reality that's how perspective works.

Deal with it, NASA shill.
>>
>sun still goes down
>>
>>19099641
that's how perspective works because the only perspective anyone has ever had to go on is that of the natural sphere world. In your world if you stare down a hallway then the righ-thand wall should start to appear to encroach on the left-hand wall.
>>
>>19099712
Don't presume to tell me how my reality works. In my reality the left hand wall flips over the upwise wall and cuddles with the floorside.
>>
>>19099578
a mirage type phenomenon is causing it andd i dont see any curve in the horizon
>>
The sun is going into the ocean that's why it gets dark at night even the ancient Egyptians believed that the sun god Ra died every night and was reborn in the morning.
>>
>>19099802
well they were idiots
>>
>>19099823
They were smart though they
would set clams on fire to produce electricity
from the generated lithium basis.
>>
>>19099785
or how about the horizon is actually closer than Chicago because you are looking upwards on a curve.

Btw I believe in a geocentric model despite that the earth is clearly not flat.
>>
File: bentpyramid.jpg (237KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
bentpyramid.jpg
237KB, 800x496px
>>19099823
No kidding. Look at their stupid pyramids.
>>
>>19099850
>I believe in geocentric model despite Foucault's pendulum.

Also an idiot.
>>
>>19099846
Even if they did that, if they believed a sunset was an indication of the sun sinking into the ocean then they are dumb. Are you telling me that chicago also sinks into the ocean?
>>
>>19099978
>ocean

Fuck, I meant Lake Michigan
>>
>>19099846
>they would set clams on fire to generate electricity

While the ancient Egyptians were stupid, there's not much room for modern society to stand on, with stupidity like this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.