[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the cross that staked Jesus? Or his corpse? Why have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: wI4N9u.jpg (98KB, 1086x768px) Image search: [Google]
wI4N9u.jpg
98KB, 1086x768px
Where is the cross that staked Jesus? Or his corpse? Why have we found cavemen older than most civilizations but we haven't even found any trace of Jesus. Why is this? Are (((they))) hiding it from us?
>>
>>19098944
I wonder why we haven't found the thing that could prove Jesus
>>
Probably because it's either a tree made out of wood, or a cross made out of wood. Wood rots, burns, can be cut down and all sorts of shit. Just because some weird god guy decided to die on a piece of wood, that doesn't mean the wood becomes an indestructible artifact.
>>
>>19098981
This.
And don't forget that probably a lot of biblical proof is getting rid of by higher powers
>>
There is a church that claims to have Jesus' cross
>Or his corpse
That would actually be proof of the Bible being false.
>>
File: 1.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>19098944
Pieces of the cross have been found.
>>
>>19099161
The hell is that
>>
>>19099172
A piece of the Holy Wood. Lots of churches claim to have a piece of the cross, whether they are lying or not is another question, but it should answer OP.

Seriously, out of all the shit to bash Christianity with, you pick this?
>>
>>19099186
I doubt that's the cross. It was wooden, not gold or weird metal
>>
>>19098944
(((they))) made it up to begin with.
>>
File: italy.jpg (40KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
italy.jpg
40KB, 450x600px
>>19099193
Another piece, held in Viena.

According to tradition, Saint Helena found the True Cross around 300 AD, after that bits of it have been scattered around the world.

If we are to believe she found the cross, then it's not impossible some of them bits are real. If you believe she lied, then it ends there.
>>
All empty lies. The real simple wooden cross is long gone. So is Noahs ark.
>>
File: 1khanyarrozabal2012-sarcophagus.jpg (594KB, 1041x700px) Image search: [Google]
1khanyarrozabal2012-sarcophagus.jpg
594KB, 1041x700px
Jesus escaped the Romans and died in India.
>>
Because the cross and Jesus are both metaphors. So is the Bible in it's entirety. People taking the Bible literally is exactly what helped (((them))) use it to their advantage.
>>
File: image.png (413KB, 473x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413KB, 473x626px
>>19098944
>(((they)))
Orthodox Church deceptions for Constantine
>>
>>19099211

According to wiki, there's numerous people who claim to have the true cross. Seems like a meme
>>
>>19099211
Why hasn't anyone stolen that yet? That looks ancient enough to pull of some enochian rituals.
>>
>>19098944
the shroud of turin is proof enough. but there is more proof if you actually look and open your eyes. much of it has been falsely debunked but proof of Jesus and the Bible is out there.
>>
>>19098944
The historical Jesus is John the Baptist, a historical character mentioned by Flavius Josephus. Most evangelical Jesus's are fictional characters based on John the Baptist
/thread
>>
>>19098944
They do have the cross but not the corpse and its been use as a totem for black shamatic rituals, you cuck
>>
if you read the bible, he comes back, chills for awhile, then literally flies into the the sky and goes into heaven itself.
>>
>>19100290
Can you give a few leads of information on that idea (ones that I can take to google and read about). This is the first I've heard about this.
>>
>peoole trying to find the Holy Wood
>people trying to find Jesus' corpse

Was Jojo a prophecy?
>>
File: darkmatterapoth2.png (1MB, 1266x839px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterapoth2.png
1MB, 1266x839px
>>19098944
>Where is the cross that staked Jesus? Or his corpse? Why have we found cavemen older than most civilizations but we haven't even found any trace of Jesus. Why is this? Are (((they))) hiding it from us?
>>19098965
>I wonder why we haven't found the thing that could prove Jesus

Whatever the gospels are - they're not even mostly Jewish in origin - they're some twisted blend of pagan theology and Jewish "theology."

e.g. pagan theology:

> "Saw the star in the east."

>" Who is his man that the winds obey him?"

> "You would have no power over me if it were not given from above."

> "God is spirit and followers must worship in spirit and truth."

> "He is a God of the living and not the dead."

> A centurion there had a slave whom he valued highly, and who was ill and close to death. When he heard about Jesus, he sent some Jewish elders to him, asking him to come and heal his slave. When they came to Jesus, they appealed to him earnestly, saying, “He is worthy of having you do this for him, for he loves our people, and it is he who built our synagogue for us.” And Jesus went with them, but when he was not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to say to him, “Lord, do not trouble yourself, for I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; therefore I did not presume to come to you. But only speak the word, and let my servant be healed. For I also am a man set under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this,’ and the slave does it.” When Jesus heard this he was amazed at him, and turning to the crowd that followed him, he said, “I tell you, not even in Israel have I found such faith.”

There are modern prophets that testify to Jesus having existed as a God-King:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8H2xdBZRB4
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.