[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simulation/Seth Material/existentialism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (275KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 800x600px
Hello /x/. I have been doing a lot of thinking. Always seem to be wondering about my existence. Been doing some research in my free time . It seems that there is a significant relationship between simulated universe theory, the Seth material, remote viewing, quantum mechanics, eastern religions, and new age thought. All of these things are really one in the same. Not sure how I know this but I do. Time does not exist, it is invented by man. In reality all time happens at once. Therefore time travel may be more likely . Every one has multiple lives, but these may be in the simulation. Does anyone else think about these things? One thing I have come up with is this: if we are all in a simulation, why would we all share the same one? I may be an NPC in your world and just not know it. Or vice versa. All the people I see may have separate sims of their own, they are just data in mine and I am in theirs. Anons what do you think
>>
OP here. I forgot to mention that I think beta and other non alpha brainwaves may make us more receptive to the data of other universes or data that is filtered out normally. And meditation may work for some people to get into beta mode, but I have a theory that sound can activate it as well. Something to do with chemical or hormonal release from sound or other stimuli. Cause all 5 senses are input. Also forgot to mention that OP is a faggot nigger.
>>
>>19098564
>it is invented by man
>all time happens at once
It was not invented by man, we view time in the way that best allows us to adapt to it.

Time is a transcendent construct, it applies to all things, all matter, all forms of life conscious or not.
The means of which it is perceived could differ from species to species, but that is only because it is what is required for that species to make sense of reality.
It's like language, it is a transcendent concept that exists in all things, including nature. Yet we compartmentalize for the sake of simplification, because if we didn't we would be unable to communicate effectively and would simply be stuck pondering innate symbols and ideas, furthering the idea that it is, in fact, a transcendent construct. You can abuse language to conform to your sick twisted idea of what reality is, what you perceive reality to be, but there are facts and the further you ignore them the further you dilute existence into meaninglessness. You can say meaning is a human construct, yet that will only leave you apathetic; why wake up tomorrow or any day if the meaning has no real objective value? You can not dispute that, yet you continue on regardless even within the pain and stresses. It would be entirely overwhelming, ironically, to cease into that thought. To remove all responsibility and right it off as post-modernistic philosophy is easy to do, but it will kill you inside.
>>
>>19098592
>>
>>19098592
Top kek
>>
>>19098580
you mean like with music?
>>
>>19099180
Yes Anon! I think it changes brain state
>>
>>19099366
I've been trying to overcome my primal desires with music
>>
>>19099428
What kind be of primate desire
>>
>>19099428
need for love, fear to be alone, fear of shame (anxiety)
tames lack of purpose and frustrating lack of knowledge, fear of the future and uncertainty of the now
every longing pain i don't think of consciously

it's much more than running for a healthy jogging
>>
>>19099559
meant to answer you
>>
>>19099428
Listening to music IS primal. Don't listen to music, it has a huge influence on your mood.
>>
>>19099614
if two things can be called with the same adjective, doesn't make the two things the same
>>
You have a private copy of your reality, and you have complete control of it. Not you as in "you the person" but everything IS you. You are the ocean and the waves. So yes, you are an NPC in my world, but I am one in yours.
>>
>>19099722
Anon you get it. You understand
>>
I think about things like male centric language and things like "invented by man" and why do we exclude women when speaking all the time.
>>
>>19099757
>it's another nu-male NPC
>>
>>19099757
Because Anon women don't as a rule invent anything. Neither do niggers.
>>
>>19099798
Yes Anon that is not a person it's an NPC it's just code
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.