[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today some Gypsies stole a packet of cigarettes straight out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: baphomet1.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet1.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
Today some Gypsies stole a packet of cigarettes straight out my pocket. I called the police but they were like an hour getting there.

Anyone know any decent curses I can quickly throw down in an emergency against assholes?

Or, even better, some kinda shit to protect me against this shit happening in the first place. For real I've had to call the police more times in the last few months than I have in years. Gonna need some magical backing.
>>
Just dont mess with gypsies dude
>>
>>19098276
Get a special kind of magick wand, called a "Baby Browning" and get a "Wallet holster" to carry it in your back pocket. Most effective magick against gypsies.
>>
File: Problem Solved.jpg (163KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
Problem Solved.jpg
163KB, 850x550px
>>19098276
Fucking kick some ass pussy
or buy a fucking weapon, you don't have to just stand there and let someone punk you the fuck out.
>>
>>19098361
Hahahaha
>>
>>19098276
cigarettes can kill you.
>>
>>19098276
Where do you live OP
>>
>>19098357
Shit m8, it's not like magickal curse gypsies. It's the lower-quality Irish Traveller brand.

>>19098688
UK, just north-west of London
>>
>curse
>gypsies
That's like trying to drown a fish
>>
If they are Irish, Scottish or Welsh.
I'm afraid I can't help you attack them.
however try using symbols/runes for strength, invisibility, protection against loss/harm.
>>
http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-news/top-ten-gypsy-fighters-of-the-modern-era/

GYPSYS share MANY of POLs beliefs.
>>
The stereo type that they are all semetic filthy thieves is accurate, albeit they do have some solid beliefs. THIEVERY, not being one (despite the "value") they simply take from those that have. HUMANS ARE A RESOURCE, are we not?
>>
>>19098276
Oi cursed over a pack of ciggies? It's you broke nigga?
>>
This board is filled with anti-curse moralfags.
>>
>>19098276
Try punching them in the face. Be a man. You fucking pussy.
>>
>>19098276
they took your cigarettes and you called the cops?
what a little cop callin bitch
next time you see them just go ahead and put some lipstick on
fkn brits...
>>
>>19098276
next time put a little bit of shit on each cig so they or you get the e. coli
>>
>>19098276
How are you at energy manipulation?
>>
>>19099652
Don't you dare put us side to side with those degenerate fucks, they're uncivilzed and if we had the option we'd displace them somewhere else, just like the jews.

>Sincerely, a /pol/ack.
>>
>>19101917
Lmao. Gottem.
>>
>>19102566
Hey you stole my mocking nickname, asshole.
>>
>>19098276
You want to curse people for stealing your cigarettes? How about be more careful with your shit and no one will be able to steal it?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.