[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Extradimensional beings classed as Aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FBI-Confirms-5.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
FBI-Confirms-5.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
Just wondering guys as this has given me some confusion?
Inb4 they are extradimensional, yes but are they Alien as they are not from this planet?
>>
No one?
>>
>>19098079

They are demons. It is known.
>>
>>19098079
Extraterrestrial/Alien apply to them because they are not from Earth. Podesta emails usually refer to them as ETI (Extra-terrestrial-intelligence).
>>
File: 2354f0d6bf3233e80af31ebe726d60d2.jpg (160KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
2354f0d6bf3233e80af31ebe726d60d2.jpg
160KB, 736x1104px
We personify subconscious activities we project into the physical world. That's why nearly all Gods are anthropomorphic, just as aliens and extradimensional beings are anthropomorphic as well.

One of the most universal experiences on DMT is that of seeing little people (aliens) or extra-dimensional beings because it effectively breaks down the barrier between the conscious and subconscious. The subconscious activity is passed through a conscious filter because that is the way we have been trained to interpret the world. At least that is my understanding. That is why these experiences transcend people, places and time - ancients have painted these experiences 40,000 years ago.
>>
I see thanks!
>>
So would that make god, angels and demons aliens?
>>
Dimen/Demon(sional)
Time travelers
Aliens

All the same
>>
>>19098265
They're all advanced humanoid beings from other realms/world's aren't they?
>>
I have the distinct feeling that people here are lumping together ideas to form conclusions or easily label things. Extra-dimensional beings are not aliens by definition, and even aliens by definition don't want to be referred to as "aliens". It's like calling a native american an Indian.
>>
>>19098079
anything foreign to a particular world or region is considered "alien". Why do you want to use such a broad and vague term to categorize what amounts to myriads of different kinds of beings originating from various planes and dimensions?
>>
>>19098265
That's the way I see it, they are all conscious expressions of subconscious activity. I've spent a lot of time wondering about and reading on the various theories of alternate dimensions, ancient aliens, and ancient man and I've spent a bit of that time believing bits of all of it. The subconscious projection theory (probably not the formal name for it) is my favourite and most convincing in my eyes - even if it sometimes gives too convenient of an answer to everything.

I think my first post may be oversimplified to a point that takes away the truly incredible nature of the fact that every single belief system is a reflection of mans subconscious and by reading up on mythology and ancient history we learn more about ourselves and the workings of our minds that haven't changed very much in ~200,000 years. I remember coming across these suggestions in Jung's lecture on Archaic Man and feeling completely disillusioned that there was no extraordinary aspects to the universe and all my beliefs on the subject seemed to be completely wrong.

I think now that those systems still have value because they are probably the only way we can understand the bits of the self that we can't express through words. I feel connected to the people that lived and died throughout those ~200,000 years since homo-sapiens was born to the world and feel them live through me. To me it is maybe the most beautiful and grounded way of perceiving the world, even if it isn't the most 'wonderful'.
>>
>>19098375
Yes, but also realize Jung clearly knew something "else" was up. He knew he couldn't say it outright, he felt obligated to stay in his lane. That's not taking away from anything you said and "else" doesn't mean aliens either...
>>
>>19098205
what if they are from earth, but the earth from another parallel dimension, an earth where everything was the same except that instead of the dinosours dying out they didn't die and instead people ride dinosours and because dinsours where domesticated people never invented cars and all the inventions from the industrial revolution all have some sort of dinosouar based technology to make them run instead of gears and steam yabadabadoo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.