[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do stars influence the market? Can we predict the market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

How do stars influence the market?
Can we predict the market by looking at the stars?
>>
They don't. Anyone can become a billionair if he has enough start capital and invests in rising stocks like google or amazon.
>>
>>19098030
No. Stars do not effect the market.
>>
whoever said that needs to be taken to the back and shot
>>
>>19098030

I beat the S&P 500 almost every year and the answer is NO.

Wishful thinking is the worst mistake investors (big and small) make. "Using the stars" is wishful thinking
>>
Lot's of people not wanting their astrology schemes getting out ITT by the looks of it.
>>
>>19098148
if you made two exact copies of a plant, they would differ, if not based off previous experimentation revealing personalities (individualized distress tones between cloned plants), by the argument that the plant that is not in the same location as its clone will be tugged on by the cosmic masses in a different way. that alone alters their fates.
>>
Because if you want to exploit people you have to understand their behavior which is influenced by cosmic forces.

What I mean by cosmic forces are things like seasons. People want to fuck in the summer, people buy winter coats before winter, etc.

What he means is doing business in that direction. It could be as simple a raising the price of winter coats before winter so you can make more money. It's not that complicated.
>>
>>19100420
i bet the warm condoms sell good in the cold and the good condoms sell good in the warm
>>
>>19100446
what the fuck is a warm condoms
>>
>>19100463
covered in a lubricant thats warm to the touch.
i bet wine sells better when the cheap condoms are cheaper
>>
The Market is affected by federal interest rates, not the stars.
>>
If you want to use magic to make money this isn't really the way to do it.
>>
>>19098030
That's how it was funded and run to this day, small fish like the ones that would post in here can't really compete with the largest predators, mostly cause they trust their intelect.

The invisible hand of the market.
>>
>>19100463

Dude you've never microwaved a condom?
>>
>>19101277
Holy shit and i tought the water thing was the last straw, no wonder you broke them so often and end up with problems.
>>
>>19101277
that doesnt jeopardize the structural integrity of the system? adding heat?
think about it bro, warming an oily area will make the oil more watery.
water crisis solved
>>
>>19098030
maybe it has something to do with four humors, humors of outsiders/insiders and your own humor.
>>
>>19098030
We can predict reactions of people. The esoteric knowledge to do that is written in a code called Astrology.
>>
>>19098030
We can predict reactions of people. The esoteric knowledge to do that is written in a code called Astrology. We don't need you to believe it. It serves us you don't.
>>
You will need an astrologer to know which day to sacrifice your babies to make it to that billionaire status.
Pro-tip:if you are openly anti-establishment dont walk alone close to full moons.
>>
The nature of people and how they react in certain situations in written inside the stories about the constellations.

Here is part 1 of the audiobook Light of Egypt.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv4jIMJHXNI

It will also help you to understand the construction of religion and undeniably proof why the bible is just a rip off and Jesus never was actually really born. Very interesting and liberating for those who doubt about God or Satan.
>>
>>19098148
Seasons do, and those can be seen in the stars
>>
>>19098030
The Schumann resonant frequency of the earth (dependent on its magnetic field) resonates at the same frequency as the most common brain frequency of humans and other animals with brains, suggesting that we are intimately linked somehow with the Earth's magnetic field.

Other planets also have electromagnetic fields, and thus when they are closer or nearer to us, they may actually have genuine biological/neurological effects on humans.

According to Einstein gravity affects electromagnetic energy (of which light is just one part), and thus the gravity of other planets coming near to us could also affect people.

There are studies which suggest that there are more patients acting rowdy during the full moon reported by aides and doctors in mental hospitals. There are also statistical studies suggesting there are more crimes and disturbances occurring in general during the full moon. Thus, the old superstition linking the moon to madness might be true, and not be based on mysticism but on simple biological effects.

Finally, JP Morgan was a very practical man and I don't think he concerned himself with such questions; it seems he was just saying that you need "luck" or genuine foreknowledge to become a billionaire --- the same luck or foreknowledge astrology offers. It seems he was making a joke.
>>
>>19098030
Apparently you can predict a lot about reality using Astrology
>>
>have magick
>want money
For what purpose?
>>
>>19098030
Wait, how do I become a millionaire? I'm totally fine with that.
>>
>>19100404
This guy gets it
>>
>>19106117
money is the only score keeping in this world.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.