[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1496465430908.png (71KB, 587x2559px) Image search: [Google]
1496465430908.png
71KB, 587x2559px
Can someone blackpill me
>>
wanna know more about spiders becoming ghosts
>>
>>19097957
I wanna know more about everything
>>
>>19097966
well then you're in the wrong place, buy some encyclopedias you tool
>>
>>19097935
Despair Code:
Humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
Humans are getting instant regrowth of their missing body parts. They are getting their old brains placed into the heads of young cloned bodies. Some of the clone bodies are only aged seven years; old humans looking like children.

Ancient humans, breakaway civilizations of humans are, "mind controlling" millions of humans by a muscle flexing technology. The machines are as close as at you. The machines are as far as miles. The mind control happens by electricity caused at your muscles or your brain.

Aliens (science freak experiments) are pets, slaves, workers, acquaintances, friends, "family", or comrades of the most ancient humans and breakaway civilization humans...and like how the richest surface humans of United States of America pamper their pet dogs with food which is better quality than most humans at surface of Earth eat...some aliens have better quality technology than United States Armed Forces. Many of the humans, among the groups of humans who are dominating all the aliens, use the aliens as, "portable storage containers" which are, "smart", "interesting", "interactive" and, "self securing".

Humans can travel from Earth to Marse during only a few hours time. Humans are living at the moons of every planet gravitied of Sol. They have robots to make all their food, and their governments are comprised of all citizens representing at the legislature, courts, and harming operations (executive work; non-words work).
>>
What are the hands
>>
>>19098453
An analogy to help you understand a form of everlasting mana.
>>
>>19097935
>>
>>19097935
What about extra-dimensional ghosts? beings from higher planes of existence that exist nowhere near a corporeal space, so they wonder about, feasting on whatever kind of matter they can find in their own plane. They cannot see us nor can we see them yet they can sense our sentient thoughts and concepts that concentrate on our little ball. They have been here for as long as man has been in his evolved form.
>>
>>19097957
You know that crawling feeling on your legs you get after you've killed a bug? It's the angry spirit of said bug trying to take revenge.
>>
File: 1496473269002 (1).png (336KB, 1112x818px) Image search: [Google]
1496473269002 (1).png
336KB, 1112x818px
>>19098183
Fuck you Kyle. Im so fucking tired of seeing your retarded ramblings. All of my friends irl make fun of you and your retarded posts. You are an eternal faggot.
>>
>>19101782
Is that what it looks like when a dick "breaks"?!
>>
>>19098183
stfu kyle your the biggest faggot on /x/ i swear to god
>>
>>19097935

whats so special about buckskin girl ?
>>
File: divsovimmunity.png (437KB, 633x947px) Image search: [Google]
divsovimmunity.png
437KB, 633x947px
>>19097935
>Can someone blackpill me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y_1ZwOPPkk
>>
File: chiruchiru.jpg (67KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
chiruchiru.jpg
67KB, 750x501px
>>19097957
That's a message for the other world.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.